The Spoons Pt. 01 - Deployment

Story Info
A late night drive to Atlantic City to be with an ex.
2.6k words
4.37
6.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story written to the best of my recollection. If you happen to be reading this, know that I still miss and still love my Lil' Spoon...

I was sitting in a bar with my best mate, Lawrence, and his (now former) girlfriend. We were clinking drinks and I was striking out with the ladie. My mind was somewhere else that night. I began scrolling through my phone and came across Danielle's number. Danielle and I go way back to my early 20's. She's a shorter (about 5'6") perfect mixture of German, Irish, and Korean. She's got the most beautiful set of natural tits (probably 36DD) and the cutest little asian ass. She could cook like she sucked dick and let me tell you, she could suck a dick. She wasn't a huge fan and she hated the few times that I came in her mouth but she still did it for me. Why, I could never tell you. She's a fit military girl with a perfect body and I'm an average build 5'8" somewhat athletic guy. My dick is barely average but every girl that I have ever bedded has never complained and I have received many compliments on my knowledge of it's use. I've texted Danielle a few times since we split up for the last time. Most ended in the usual "fuck you" or no response at all. Being a glutton for punishment, I shot out a text:

"Hey beautiful, what are you up to this fine evening?"

Lawrence was busting my balls that she wouldn't text back and I would just end up on his girlfriends couch violently masturbating to late night HBO softcore porn. Mind you, this story takes place in 2009, about 6 months before my first smart phone.

"Ha! That's what you think! I'll be just outside your door violently jacking off to the depressing sex you two have! It's so sad, even I tear up, but the tears turn me on and work well as an alternative to lube!" The looks I get when I speak my mind...then I heard my phone ding.

"Hmmm, you. I am in Atlantic City at the Trump Taj Mahal. I deploy in a few weeks so I figured I would treat myself to a nice gift." Her reply left me curious, and hard!

"By yourself? No Cash? No new boyfriend? Pretty girls shouldn't be alone in AC!"

"Who said that I am alone?"

"Well I am sorry to bother you. Enjoy your weekend with your man and have a safe deployment. Do me a favor and close your eyes when he cums inside of you, and picture me!"

"Will do, you too!"

Damn she can be harsh sometimes. Oh well, that is why God made whiskey! I planned on taking a few shots to lower my standards and then go hog hunting when my phone dinged again.

"You do realize that I was joking. Are you on your way yet?" That text gave me, a grown man,butterflies. I figured that I would let her marinade a bit. I cashed out, tongue kissed my best mates girlfriend, and headed off for a 2 hour drive to Atlantic City around 11 pm! Around midnight I texted her:

"Sorry, I just saw this now! I can probably be on my way in an hour or so."

"Eh, I am a little tired from drinking so I am probably going to bed soon. Maybe we can meet for dinner next week."

We texted back and forth for the next hour. I tricked her into believing that I would be by in a few hours and got her room number. I told her to call down to the front desk and leave a key in my name, then get totally naked and wait for me. I arrived 15 minutes later.

"Holy fuck, what are you doing here? You scared the shit out of me! I thought that someone was breaking in!"

I didn't speak, blink, or alter my gaze. I walked right up to the beautiful naked woman laying on the couch and kissed her. I am normall a bit of a romantic but tonight I had a fire and a desire. I kissed her hard. My hands roamed her body and fondled her breasts rigorously. I kissed her and kissed around her upper body, stopping at her breasts to give each nipple it's own attention. I love her tits. So big, with not overly large nipples but just the perfect compliment to round, firm, breasts. Danielle has her left nipple pierced and that always drove me nuts. It's like the best of both worlds. Just perfect. My hand founds it's way down to her pussy. It was wet, and swollen. I could tell that she had been playing with herself.

"How many times did you make yourself cum thinking about me showing up here to fuck you properly?" I asked in a rather sultry and demanding demeanor.

"Only once this morning. Oh Godddd. Twice since you texted me. I was fingering myself and rubbing my clit thinking about your tongue, oh oh oh my God that feels so good, deep in my pussy." Her reply was broken up by grunts and pauses as I lightly played with her pussy, biting her nipples and feeling her get wetter with each nibble.

As I placed my hand forcefully on Danielle's throat, she sighed an all too familiar coo, she loved this. I pushed her on the couch and pulled her legs apart. She had a tiny little landing strip shaved for me. That was something that I had her start doing for me years ago, and now she goes and does it for other guys. I wonder if any of them ever comment on it. I wonder if she looks down at them as they feast on her, sees the little trail of dark red hair, and thinks about me.

Once she was on the couch on her back, I placed her feet on my shoulders and dove face first into that sweet pussy. Years later, during a wax, she was told by the girl performing the wax that she had the most perfect pussy that she had ever seen and called it a "porn pussy." As I said earlier, Danielle was perfect in every way. I began working my tongue vigorously on her clit and quickly went from one finger to two fingers in her sopping wet box. This girl loves it when I go down on her. I normally play cute and tease her, but tonight was raw passion. This girl is leaving for a deployment soon, I need to make sure that she goes still feeling the soreness from tonight. She came within a matter of seconds. Her lips were puffed up and she was dripping wet. I didn't stop, I kept going and added a third finger. Her wetness was running down to her asshole, some my tongue followed to my favorite part of her.

I pulled back, spun her around on all fours facing me and pulled my cock out. She looked at me and gave me a wink of approval. With that wink, I grabbed a sensual fistful of red hair and pulled her mouth onto my dick. Danielle isn't into face fucking but she can certainly deep throat and really gets into a good blowjob if you lightly force her. It's a delicate balance, not too much to where she gags, and not too light to where she is in control.

"Damn baby that mouth feels good. Oh yeah, suck daddy's cock. You missed this cock. You keep going like this and you are going to have more than just a mouthful of dick!" She's good and my balls were full. I stopped her after a few minutes and spun her around. As I did, I had to make a quick decision to get one more taste or take her. Her tight little ass just looked too delicious so I had to have another taste. Danielle was on all fours on a couch at the Trump Taj Mahal in the very early hours of the morning getting her asshole eaten out like the filthy little whore that she loves to be.

I didn't spend too much time and I quickly got myself behind her and sank my dick deep inside of her in one long delicate thrust. She was soaked but still very tight. I know that she does exercises to keep her holes tight like her body but this was almost too tight! She really began to moan as I stretched her out. Once I got into a rhythm, I grabbed a fistful of hair and spanked her ass right as she was crossing the edge to orgasm. She squealed and went face first into the couch. Normally, I would slow down and let her ride the wave but not tonight. I delivered a few more spanks and then grabbed her by the left ass check and let my thumb push into her asshole. She kept cumming, her juices were dripping down my balls.

"OMG please stop, please stop, please stop." She begged. I buried myself into her and let her regain her composure. Once she settled down, I pulled my dick out of her and told her to taste it. She, being the obedient sexual partner that I knew, gladly took my lady cum dripping cock and cleaned every inch of it with her tongue. I knew I wouldn't last long and my little queen loves nothing more than a creampie. I placed her on her back, slid her legs together, straddled her legs, and pushed into her naturally lubed slit created by her tightly closed legs. I don't get deep into her this way, but my shaft rubs her clit as I thrust and it does it very quickly for both of us.

"Oh Danielle, can I cum in you? Oh fuck I love that tight little pussy."

"Yeah baby cum in me. I can't believe that I am going to cum again. Shoot that thick load in my pussy baby."

"Ahhhh fuck!" I yelled, probably too loud, as I let go inside of her. This set her off, because she is my little cumslut. I fell on top of her, both of us catching our breath. We laid like this for a few minutes as my dick softened. We kissed and giggled like teenagers fucking in the backseat of a car for the first time. I pulled out and separated her legs to watch my cum ooze out. She gently rubbed her finger up and down between her lips, mixing our fluids and coating her clit down to her ass in jizz. She truly is my little cumslut!

I made us a few drinks as she settled into the couch. She had plenty of libations throughout the night so it wasn't long before she was out. I dozed off for about an hour then sleepishly guided her to bed. Once we crawled into the oversized bed, I couldn't help but get really turned on seeing her white naked skin marked up with hand prints and grab prints.

I began to touch her nipples and play with her pussy. I let my hands roam freely, as if she belonged to me and I could do what I wanted. I slid one finger into her abused pussy and lined my cock up at her entrance once I had her warmed up.

"Oh hunny I am so sore. Please be gentle. Do you really want me again?" She pleaded in a half sleep tone.

"Oh Danielle, has it really been that long? Have you forgotten that this pussy, this ass, and this body belong to me? To do with as I please?" With that, she needed to be reminded of who was in control. I pulled back away from her and guided my cock up to her lips. She attempted to turn away but found that turning her head only hurt as she pulled away from the grip that I had on her hair.

"You see, sweetie, you're going to suck my cock right now because you feel that you have a say in what I do to you. This may be your room, but this body is mine." I could feel the humidity rise in the room from the moisture building between her legs. You see, Danielle loves to play this game. She gave me a little smile as I worked past her lips and separated her teeth. I pushed all of the way to the back of her throat and slowly drew it back, repeatedly. Her mouth began to salivate and coat my cock in a nice shiney layer. I spit on my hand a couple of times and began toying with her ass, dipping my fingers between her legs and coating her asshole with her wetness. I worked my middle finger into her ass as she adjusted.

Upon inspecting my cock and being satisfied with the amount of spit on it, I moved around behind her and positioned myself with my cock at her back entrance. I slowly pushed in, and once my head began to pass her anal ring, I could feel her push back against me. I stopped once my head was in, spitting on my cock as I ever so slowly sank more into her, half an inch at a time. I ran my left hand up to it's usual spot and found my favorite little nipple ring. She put her left hand over mine, massaging her nipple with my hand. I pulled her back into more of an arched position and guided her right hand down to her clit, using my hand to apply pressure while she worked her clit. She knows that I love to watch her masturbate. As she opened her eyes, she noticed the mirror facing the bed which allowed us both to enjoy this view.

"Oh baby I missed you like this. I love how perfect you fit in all of my holes. I love how you beat my pussy up to where I can't take it and want you to do this. Oh I feel so violated when you fuck me in the ass. Oh God I'm cumminggg."

After her first anal orgasm, there was enough natural lube for two cocks in her ass! Danielle can take a pounding and that is exactly what I did to her. I pushed that poor girl up against the arm of the couch and slammed into her ass until she came two more times. After he second orgasm, I noticed she was beginning to tear up. Fearing that I might hurt her for a potential future use, I squeezed and pinched her nipples as she told me to cum deep in her ass. I came like a freight train in that little asian asshole. I sank myself to the point where my balls were almost inside of her as I howled and unloaded. She was clearly uncomfortable so I gently removed myself, followed by a respectable amount of cum that ran out of her ass, onto the back of her right thigh, then dripped onto the couch. I love watching my cum drip out of her holes.

We sat up and watched the sunrise over the ocean before closing the curtains and retreating to the bed. Checkout was a mere 6 hours away and I figured that I could abuse this girls holes at least once more before we left.

Danielle and I spent the next few weeks together before she left on deployment. Upon her arrival back home, we made things work as best we could but in the end, fire and gasoline just don't mix. Fortunately, this was far from the end of our story...