The Spot on the Bridge Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom and Ben finally make it to bed.
1.6k words
4.79
4.9k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the feedback! The story finally heats up here. I anticipate another chapter or two after this one—we'll see how it unfolds for Tom and Ben.

Tom and Ben had dated for a full month and had grown closer. They enjoyed each other's company and made one another laugh. Tom taught Ben about his taste in the bedroom and Ben—eager to please—was more than happy to learn how to make his man happy.

So on their one month anniversary, Tom decided that it was time to move past mutual blow jobs and rubbing their cocks together. He had increased teasing Ben's virgin ass with his fingers and two nights ago, rimmed the sub into an orgasm so powerful, he almost passed out.

Tom was ready to claim Ben as his. And that meant being inside him. Tom was a highly sexual dominant top and he intended to fuck Ben as often as possible. He was also a very ethical man and had no tolerance for cheating. In some ways, he was just an old fashioned guy who happened to be gay. He treated Ben with the utmost respect. And he was ready to dominate the younger man completely.

Ben was naturally eager to please. He found himself increasingly attached to the older man, thinking about ways to pleasure him great and small. He frequently texted during the day, always called him, "Sir," and made sure Tom had mind blowing orgasms whenever they got together. He was startled by how much deep pleasure it gave him to please Tom.

Tom's bed was a full king—he was a tall man and liked the extra space. The truth was, his bed had been empty since Jeremy died. Tonight, it would once again have two men in it. And Tom was almost beside himself all day with anticipation.

After dinner, the two undressed one another in the bedroom.

"Ben," Tom said in an authoritative voice as his hard cock pointed out from his body. "I want you. I want to feel all of you. I think you know how much I care about you," he said tenderly, as he held Ben's wrist, the one with the bracelet he bought on their first date. "I want to make love to you. And I want to fuck you into next Tuesday. I'll be gentle at first and get you ready. Are you ready for me to be inside you?"

Ben felt himself tearing up. No one would every believe he was not a crier before he met Tom. But something about the stronger, sensitive older man made him melt. A tear fell from his eye.

"Yes Sir," Ben replied. "Please. I need you. Please. Mark me. Make me yours." He lifted his legs into the air to show his beautiful, pink pucker winking at Tom. What he hadn't told Tom was that on the nights since they'd started dating that they hadn't been together, Ben had been attempting to train his ass to take Tom's cock. He wasn't sure he could do it—but he was damn well going to try!

Tom smiled with a devilish grin. "Good boy," he said as he leaned over and kissed Ben passionately. He took his tongue and dragged it down his boy's body, stopping at the nipples and biting them hard enough to make Ben squeal; down to Ben's stomach, past his cock, to run it along Ben's pert taint. As he slid his tongue inside Ben's eager hole, Tom firmly massaged Ben's ass and had his boy moaning loudly in no time.

After a few minutes of getting Ben hotter and hotter, Tom slipped his forefinger into Ben's willing ass. It was a big uncomfortable at first, but when Tom hit Ben's prostate, Ben cried out spontaneously, "Oh God! Oh God!"

Tom smiled wickedly. "You like that boy?" He asked as he slipped in another finger and gently but firmly hit Ben's prostate.

Ben croaked out a lusty, "Yes! Please! Don't Stop!"

Tom chuckled, "Well, since you asked so nicely boy, I'll keep going."

And he did. As Tom increased his rhythm, Ben's hips were bucking and his eyes were starting to roll back in his head. His cock was dripping precum onto his hairy stomach and the volume of his moaning was increasing.

Suddenly, Tom stopped and removed his fingers. Ben gasped, feeling empty. He whimpered.

Tom got onto the bed and held him in his arms. He kissed Ben's neck and ears, causing the young man to shudder.

"The first time can hurt a bit, boy. And I don't ever want to hurt you. So I'm going to lay back and I want you to climb onto my cock and slowly lower yourself on it. Here's some lube to put on my dick and up your ass. We'll take it slow at first. I want to see you when I enter you, Boy."

Ben shook at Tom's words. This was it. He lubed up his ass and slowly rubbed the end of Tom's cock on his willing pucker. Tom moaned. Ben closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

And then, he lowered himself onto Tom's cock, swallowing it into his body in one move!

Tom gasped! "FUCK BOY!" And Ben squealed with pleasure, Tom's hard cock hitting his prostate better than any dildo or finger ever had.

Ben leaned over, put his finger on Tom's bottom lip, and said seductively, "Are you gonna fuck me now, Sir?"

Tom saw the gleam in Ben's eye. "You got it, boy!" And he flipped Ben onto his back, legs up on his shoulders, and started to fuck like their lives depended on it.

"Take me, Sir! Now! Make me your Boy!" Ben cried as Tom moved in and out of his ass. Tom was more than happy to oblige. He grabbed Ben's cock as he slid into his ass with more force with each stroke.

The two moved in unison, their bodies building sweat with each passing moment. Tom forgot how glorious he felt as he fucked; Ben had never felt such intense pleasure in his life. Each time the head of Tom's cock touched his prostate sent chills up his spine.

Neither man was going to last long. Ben drew Tom in for a kiss. Tongues entwined, he started squeezing Tom's cock with his ass. It was too much for both of them as they erupted, Ben's cum hitting them in the chin, Tom's pouring into Ben's ass.

As their breathing returned to normal, Ben slid off Tom and licked the cum off of Tom's cock. And then he moved his tongue down and licked Tom's ass, down his legs, and sucked on his toes. Finally, he moved back up to be held by the older, dominant man.

They held each other without speaking for several minutes, their minds foggy, clearing, enjoying their post orgasmic bliss.

Tom broke the silence. "You're the first man I've been with since Jeremy died. That was... beyond," he said as he kissed Ben's sweaty forehead.

Ben glowed. "You are the first man I've ever made love with. Thank you, Sir. I'm glad you liked it. I don't have anything to compare it to, so I'll just say that it was the best fuck of my life."

They both burst out laughing and continued to stroke each other's bodies.

Ben wanted more, needed more. When Tom got up to take a post-fuck piss, Ben got up on the bed on all fours, his face down in the pillow. When Tom walked out of the bathroom, Ben's winking pucker was staring him in the face.

"Damn boy!" Tom uttered as he dove his tongue into his boy's hot ass.

"Fuck Sir!" Ben cried out in pleasure. Tom was hard again and mounted Ben's willing ass. But he wasn't gentle this time at all. Ben cried out with a stab of pain and pleasure that made his body shake. "Take me hard Sir! Now!"

Tom was happy to oblige. He relentlessly pounded Ben's ass and smacked him lightly on his butt. "Yes!" Ben moaned. "More! Harder!"

Smack!

Tom didn't hold back, making a red mark on Ben's ass that would surely sting later.

"Harder," Ben cried.

Smack!

"Harder!" The younger man demanded.

Tom leaned forward and grabbed Ben's throat with one hand while he reached around and stroked Ben's dick with the other. He sucked on the back of Ben's neck, just below where his neck met his shoulder, marking his boy.

The sensations were overwhelming to Ben, whose body began to shake intensely with his second orgasm of the night. Tom, however, wasn't quite ready to cum again. So he flipped Ben over and had him ride his hard cock.

"Work my nips," he demanded of Ben.

Ben grabbed Tom's nips and twisted—hard! "FUCK!" Tom shuddered. And he twisted harder as he continued to ride Tom's dick back and forth.

Tom grunted as the sweat continued to pour off his face. He felt the orgasm building and he bellowed, "Fuck boy! Here it comes!" And with that, Ben grabbed Tom by the throat, choking him—not hard—but enough to surprise the dominant older man. Tom's orgasm was intense, shooting ropes of cum back into Ben's ass.

Ben collapsed on top of Tom as they both tried to catch their breath.

Tom licked Ben's ear and as the younger man shuddered, he stated somewhat breathlessly, "New rule: You only cum from my hands, my mouth, or my dick. You got that boy?"

Ben smiled. "Yes Sir," he replied with a twinkle in his eye.

He got up to pee as two loads of Tom's cum started to leak out his ass. He turned to Tom and winked.

Well that was curious, thought Tom... It was his last thought before Ben returned to bed and they fell into a deep sleep.