The Spur Ch. 06

Story Info
Jill loses a bet.
5.4k words
4.4
4.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every nerve and muscle in Rosamond was adjusted to the consciousness that she was being looked at. She was by nature an actress of parts that entered into her physique: she even acted her own character, and so well, that she did not know it to be precisely her own. George Eliot, "Middlemarch"

JILL

"Go into my bedroom," Steve said, my ponytail wrapped around his forearm. "In the leftmost desk drawer, you will find a pair of handcuffs and a leather blindfold. When you hear me lock you in, take off your clothes, put on the blindfold, cuff your wrists behind you, kneel on the rug, and wait for me. Got that?"

"Yes, Sir." I answered. "May I go to the bathroom first, Sir?" (We didn't have any rules about my addressing him as "Sir," it's just something I did when it seemed appropriate--like when my self-preservation instinct kicked in.)

"Yes, you may. Any other questions?"

"Are there any actual office supplies in your desk, Sir?" He slapped my ass, hard. *Worth it.*

"No more questions, Sir."

Motherfucker, he could be so arrogant, though!

We were shooting pool in some dive. I had played a lot of pool as a student, but was keeping that to myself, hoping to see how much trouble I could get into by sharking him--when he took a pack of yellow sticky notes from his inside jacket pocket, peeling two of them off and giving one to me.

"Let's put a wager on this game," he said, drawing a pen out of his other inside jacket pocket.

"What sort of wager?' I asked.

"Whatever you want if you win, write it on this sticky note. I'll do the same."

"Anything?" I asked, a little incredulous.

"Absolutely anything. Write in on the sticky side, then fold the note like a little envelope, stick it shut, and place it under the bumper on the pool table."

"Aren't you going to tell me what you want?" I asked apprehensively.

"Nope."

"Don't you want to know what I write?" I asked.

"Nope."

I did as he said, and he racked the balls and handed me a cue.

What if he wants to flog me at an event? What if he wants to tie me to a tree and fuck me outdoors? What if he wants me to dance in a cage in public?

"Would you like to break?", he offered. I said I would, and almost immediately regretted it as the cue-ball struck off-center, sending only a smattering of balls rolling listlessly around the table. I couldn't believe how flustered and nervous I was.

Steve stepped into the little garden-of-easy-pickings I'd planted for him, and within minutes he had sunk half the striped balls. With each ball, I got edgier and edgier.

"Steve,' I pleaded, "please tell me what you wrote on your note!' He looked straight at me and said, with an infuriating grin, "This is really bothering you, isn't it?" His obvious amusement did nothing for my mood, and I went on pestering after nearly every shot.

At last he put down his cue, took my face in his hands, and said quietly, "Are you going to play, or safeword? It's your choice."

I clamped my lips shut. Except for the clover clamps, he had never done anything to me in private I'd had to ask him to stop doing, so safewording my way out of a mind-game in a public place felt weak and silly. But no doubt about it: this one was hard. Between the secrecy, the apparent absence of any boundaries whatever, and the demand for absolute trust, it took me a long time to reply,

"I'll play."

He held back as long as he could, prolonging my agony of suspense until there was no putting it off any longer. He sank the eight-ball, and my fate was sealed.

He handed me his note, on which he had drawn a picture of a riding crop, which, while I was afraid of them, I had given qualified consent to. Then he picked up my paper and, without looking at it, crumpled it into a tiny ball.

"Hey," I said, "don't you want to know what's on there?"

"Nope," he said, flicking it into the trash can.

Bastard!

The moment I heard the lock engage, I felt trapped and panicky. I tried the door handle; it didn't budge, and my anxiety escalated. I also felt fury as I stalked around the room like a caged animal. It was degrading, demeaning, and goddamn him, sexy as fuck.

I pulled myself together when I realized that he could walk in at any moment, and he'd better find me as he wants me. I stripped off my clothes, folding them neatly the way he liked, and opened the desk drawer.

Shit. The handcuffs were the hinged kind, with no wiggle room at all. Whatever was coming, it was going to be hard.

Cuffed, blind, and naked, I knelt on the rug and waited, trying hard not to let my imagination start stoking my fear. I was also becoming humiliatingly wet.

Unsurprisingly, all that hurrying was a total waste, as he kept me waiting a long time. I couldn't see a clock, of course, but I felt my feet and lower legs go numb. Mindfully, I tried to stay completely present to what I was feeling, sensing, experiencing in that moment. But it didn't make the wait go by any faster. And when I heard the key in the lock and felt the whoosh of air as the door opened, I was relieved that he had finally come for me. Which was, I'm sure, also part of his plan. Asshole.

He strode slowly across the floor, and I suddenly felt the warm caress of leather against my cheek.

"Hello, Grasshopper," he said, gently playing the crop along my neck, chest, breasts, and belly. He paused at my vulva, letting the tress press firmly against my embarrassing wetness until I whimpered.

Taking hold of my ponytail, he pulled me to my feet, steadying me with his other hand until the feeling returned to my feet and legs. I shivered; here it comes, I thought.

Possibly to avoid putting me off the crop forever, he spent a good long time warming up my ass with rapid, gentle swats, bringing blood to the surface and ensuring that the first hard strokes wouldn't sting unbearably. I was grateful for that--until the first hard stroke came.

With a resounding thwack that made me gasp, the stroke left a spot of fiery pain on my ass. While I was still processing it, another came, and another.

Pain aside, there was something humiliating about having all the blows land on my ass; it made me feel...well, like a bad girl being punished. And you can guess how that made me feel. Again, I found myself on a bewildering ride of pain, humiliation, and arousal.

Before long, I didn't have enough bandwidth to spare for self-analysis, as Steve found his rhythm and the blows rained down incessantly on my defenseless backside. They kept coming and coming, until the individual strokes joined in a continuous crimson bandolier of pain. I began to feel as though I were floating, detached. He backed off and returned to the light warmup strokes. I felt him pick me up and place me face-down on the bed. I was very wet.

After a few more minutes of light warmup strokes, he again built intensity until I began to feel floaty and, strangely, blissful. Again he backed off; I lost track of how many times we went around this cycle, but I eventually seemed to lose inner as well as outer control. I tried to speak--to beg him to hit me harder--but couldn't remember how; tried to spread my legs, but they wouldn't obey me. I was a helpless, feral bundle of pure sensation. Through the haze, I heard him say, "Three more!", cupping his hand over my mouth as I screamed at the last three vicious strokes.

Suddenly my hands were free, my eyes uncovered, and I began to realize how high I had gotten as the painful process of re-entry set in. All the pain I had stopped feeling came roaring back like a brushfire. All the intensity of emotion I had been riding hit me at once, and I began to sob uncontrollably, cathartically. Steve kissed away my tears, told me how brave I was and how proud he was of me, and held me until I stopped shaking. "Thank you," I whispered again and again, and he folded me gently in his arms and showered me with kisses.

Reaching over to the bedside table, he took a bottle of lotion which he began, very gingerly, to massage onto my hot, stinging butt. When the fire had cooled a little, he placed one hand between my shoulder blades to hold me still, and with the other, he carefully slid three fingers into me from behind, slowly fucking me with two of them while teasing my clit with the third. After all that intensity, I began moaning almost immediately. Within minutes, I felt my walls clamp down on his hand, and cried out with release.

"Good girl," he murmured, using his restraining hand to stroke my hair. "Come for me. You are so brave, and so beautiful." When I lay, panting and inert, on the bed, he stood up, and I heard him undress. At some point, my ponytail holder had broken, and my hair spilled loose all over my back. Sliding into bed beside me, he gathered it up and stroked it until my breathing had finally slowed, then scooped me into a spoon-cuddle, careful to leave some space between himself and my battered bum.

"When did you first realize you were kinky?" I asked him, after resting in his arms awhile. "Was there a moment?"

"Oh, yes," he replied.

"Tell me."

"When I was a kid, local television stations produced early-morning kiddie shows. Local celebrities acted as hosts, sang songs, and brought in local people kids would be interested in, like some guy from the zoo with a big snake or something.

"One morning, my local show brought on a man who demonstrated that helium balloons were lighter than air by tying about fifty of them to the outstretched arms of a telegenic little girl. With each balloon the man tied to her, I became more and more excited, and by the time the balloons finally lifted her a few inches off the ground, I was---without having the mental category for it, of course--desperately turned on. I thought, 'Hey, I want to tie things to pretty girls, too!'"

"Aw," I said. "Cute, kinky little you! What was 'turned on' like?"

"Face hot. Breathing funny. Would have been horribly embarrassed if anyone else had been in the room. Not sexual, per se, of course, but definitely erotic. I was completely entranced." Drawing me closer, he said, "What about you, Grasshopper? Any formative events in your backstory?"

"Actually, I did have a kind of epiphany my senior year in high school," I answered.

"Do tell."

"Well, you know that I've always had capture-and-bondage fantasies, ever since I can remember. And once I became a hormone-addled teenager, I started having all these submissive feelings toward boys--wanting them to overpower me, objectify me, dominate me, restrain me, rough me up, boss me around. I wanted to be of service to them. And there were a few bad-ass girls who made me feel the same way. But it was always just this swirling, bubbling cauldron of feelings I didn't understand, or have any idea what to do about."

"Totally get that," Steve said.

"Then, in the spring of our senior year, all the girls on the pep squad got together and rented a dunk tank at a town carnival; you know--girl in a swimsuit sits on a plank over a tub of cold water, and guys pay money to throw baseballs at a target, hoping to dunk the girls by hitting the bullseye."

"You have my full and undivided attention."

"As Gym Decorator-in-Chief, I was an honorary cheerleader for the day. We raised a ton of money for some worthy cause; I can't remember what. But it was a long day, and each of us signed up for several shifts in the cage."

"What were you wearing?" he asked.

"You are such a freaking teenager!" I replied in amused exasperation. "I wore a white bikini with a halter top, with a metal ring between my tits and one at each hip. Happy?"

"Not as happy as I'd have been if I were there!"

"Well, you'd have wasted your boner on jailbait, you dirty old man," I answered. "I did look damned good, though."

"I'll just bet you did!"

"Down, boy," I said. "So when my first turn in the cage came, of course all these dudes were whistling and catcalling; I blushed so hard I was sure the whole crowd could see, but honestly, I liked the attention, too."

"Help me with that, Grasshopper," Steve interrupted. "You say you liked the attention, but I've never seen you wear so much as a cropped top. Or so little as one, rather. You always come off as blushy and self-conscious."

"I *am* blushy and self-conscious," I told him. "But when circumstances maneuver me into having to show skin, I like the embarrassment. The self-consciousness itself is hot."

"So you have ENF fantasies?"

"'Embarrassed Nude Female'? Absolutely. Also OON."

"'Only One Nude?'"

"That's right."

"Gotcha. Please go on."

"Well, the boys were egging each other on, doing that tribal thing that groups of guys do, and three or four of them threw without hitting the target squarely enough to dunk me.

"But one boy just stood quietly, never taking his eyes off me. He was cute--tall, broad-shouldered, athletic-looking, with short, sandy-blonde hair--and the intensity of his gaze was making me really self-conscious. I didn't know him, but one of the other girls said he went to a private school that had a baseball team--and guess what position he played?"

"No way! Was he a pitcher?"

"Yup," I said.

"That is freakin' hilarious!"

"That's what the other girls thought," I replied. 'They kept saying things like, 'He likes you, Jillo!' and 'He's gonna make you so *wet*, Jillo!'"

"They called you 'Jillo'?" he said, with way too much amusement in his voice.

"Not a word, Mister," I warned. "Do you want to hear this story, or not?"

"I do, please and thank you," he answered, very politely.

"Alright, then. So when his turn came, he paid his five dollars for three balls, looked me in the eyes, smiled confidently, wound up, and dunked me with his first shot."

"Nice!" Steve said.

"I came up cold and sputtering, my nipples very visible through my top, and my 'friends' laughing at me and cheering for him. Climbing back onto the board, I looked back at the crowd and discovered that everyone had fallen back a respectful step or two, as though to give him room. So, all eyes on me, >blush, blush<. Again he locked his eyes on mine, and smiled as though he expected to take *me* home instead of an oversized stuffed animal. He wound up, threw, and dunked me again."

"I love this story so much!" Steve said.

"So you tell me what happened next, then," I challenged him.

"Let's see...You came up gasping and goose-bumpy to even more whooping and hollering and laughter, and the cage began to feel very cagey--like some kind of pillory for public humiliation. Your face burned and your pussy stirred as you re-mounted the plank. Ooh," he interrupted himself excitedly, "and by this time, I'll bet you could hear people cheering him on by name, right?"

"Very good!" I replied. "And his name was Curt."

"Curt. OK. So Curt looks you dead in the eye again with absolute self-assurance, like a pool-shark calling his shot. His gaze is downright proprietary now, and the air crackles with sexual tension. He has absolute power to continue subjecting his new pet to public..."--he rummaged for just the right word--"discomfiture, and you are powerless to do anything about it. He grins, winds up--and dunks you a third time. How close am I?"

"You've pretty much nailed it," I replied. "Go on."

"I'll bet he didn't throw for any other girl than you, right? Just to make his intentions clear?"

"Oh, it was worse than that," I said.

"Tell me at once!"

"Nobody else would throw at me. It was like he'd marked me as his property. When his turn was finished, the next guy in line gave up his own turn to him." Then Steve laughed, giving me a squeeze, and I felt his budding erection pushing against my beaten ass. He immediately pulled away, so as not to hurt me, but I backed up into him, going "beep, beep, beep" like a truck in reverse. He laughed again, and let his aroused cock throb on my still-achey butt.

"Please, continue!" Steve said.

"So Curt paid for three more balls, and everybody was cheering him on, including my 'friends' on the pep squad, who were good at cheering. When he got into position, openly grinning at me now, I swear to God this hush fell, like it was a golf match or something."

"The Masters and Slaves Tournament," Steve suggested.

"Will you shut up? Anyway, he dunked me twice more, and people were just going crazy. They probably weren't actually making side bets, but that's how I remember it. I was embarrassed, and aroused, and conflicted between wanting it to stop and wishing it would go on all day.

"I glanced at a small, waterproof clock mounted inside the cage, and I saw with mixed relief that my shift would be ending soon. I looked back at Curt, who was obviously waiting to make eye contact with me again before throwing, the cocky son-of-a-bitch."

"Maybe he as just waiting till you were ready so as not to take you by surprise," Steve suggested.

"Maybe," I conceded. "But this time, he missed--and I swear to God, Steve, everybody 'aww'd' like it was a tragedy that he hadn't gotten to dunk me again."

"You mean it wasn't?"

"I'm ignoring you. So once more, the next guy in line tried to defer to him, to keep the Dunk the Embarrassed, Horny Teenaged Girl Show going, and when Curt came up short on cash, a middle-aged dude stepped forward and gave him a twenty!"

"That man is my hero," Steve said.

"While Curt was paying for his next three balls, I heard a 'click' off to my right, and glancing over my shoulder, I saw that this girl Bekah had just padlocked me in the cage, and heard the whole squad laughing as she disappeared. I wasn't panicked, because they had all signed up for turns, and besides, even cheerleaders aren't so mean as to lock a friend in a cage in public unattended. But even if I thought they would let me out if I asked them to, I couldn't very well ask in front of the crowd. So I waited for Curt to dunk me twelve more times, which he did.

"By the twelfth time, my teeth were chattering, so my 'friends' finally relented and let me out of the cage, and divided up the rest of my turns between them so I could be done for the day. But they pretended they couldn't find my tank top, so I walked away in my cut-offs and bikini top. Bitches." Steve giggled.

"I hid behind the tank for half an hour to let things settle down, then started walking along the path toward the pond, away from where the carnival was happening. I needed to be alone to sort myself out for a while."

"Hi." The voice surprised the crap out of me; I nearly jumped out of my skin. "I'm Curt."

"Hi, Curt," I said, blushing to the roots of my hair. "I'm Jill." He was even more handsome up close, with his ice-blue eyes and his lean, muscular bod--and he had this musky, animal scent that threatened to make my brain disengage completely at any moment.

"Wow, Grasshopper--sounds like stuff of a thousand wet dreams."

"Yuh-huh! And there he was, paying all this attention to me."

"Musky *and* discerning," Steve said.

"I thought you'd be weighed down with giant teddy bears or something," I said to him. With a grin that made my glands do backflips, he said,

"Only one--a panda about as big as you. I gave it to a kid in a half-empty double stroller, so nobody would have to lug it around. I thought of giving it to you--you kind of earned it--but I didn't think you'd want it." I would have, of course--especially if it had smelled like him--but I thought what he did with it was sweet and considerate.

"So you're a pitcher," I ventured.

"I'm definitely most at home on the mound," he said, looking shamelessly at my crotch.

"Seriously?" Steve asked.

"Seriously." I answered. "When we got to the pond, we sat down on the grass, closer to each other than people usually do who've only just introduced themselves."

"You look really hot in that bikini," he said.

"Yeah, well, you made me really cold in it," I answered.

12