The St. Valentine's Day Massacre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed again. "You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?"

"No." I suspected I was going to feel pretty stupid in a minute or so. I wasn't wrong.

"I needed to get something out of my system. I'm just a little louder about it than you are." She wiggled her fingers at me. "I had a lot of pent-up stuff I needed to get out so I'd go work out, get all sweaty, then do what I needed to do in the car before I came upstairs. Sometimes you made me so horny I wanted to scream. Lately, it's been unbearable."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

Her hand went from my leg to my arm draped across my stomach. "No. I'm sorry. I was going to tell you tonight at first but the way you reacted this morning, I thought I should wait. Then tonight -- I can't do this anymore, can't live like this anymore. I love you, Sonny. Really with all my heart love you."

"I love you too. I have for a while." A strange sense of calm surged through me. "I can't explain how or why. I've been waiting for you to tell me you were leaving. That's what has been driving me nuts lately. I love you, I knew I couldn't ever have you, and then I was going to lose you to some asshole who was willing to cheat on his wife. I didn't know what I was going to do with you gone. And I knew that when it ended badly, you'd be back and we'd do this all over again."

A tear ran down her cheek, she sniffled and leaned over, her face close to mine. "I'm not going anywhere, Sonny."

The next thing I knew, our lips were pressed together as I pulled her over on top of me. When we parted, we just stared at each other for a moment. Then we kissed again, slower this time. One of her hands cupped my face as both of my hands found the hem of her shirt and slid underneath it to feel her skin of her back. She was so soft, warm, and definitely not wearing underwear.

We parted and she whispered, "I do have a nice ass, too." She wiggled against me and we went back to kissing, slowly adding parted lips and teasing with the tips of our tongues.

"I noticed." I slid a hand down and gently cupped her ass cheek before giving it a small squeeze. "It is nice." It felt perfect.

"If you like that, you should see me without a shirt." Her wiggling slowed and became deliberate. I gladly took her up on her offer, she even helped get it off over her head. Turns out she had matching dolphin tattoos on either side of her pubic area.

We somehow managed to get the blanket and top sheet from in between us and she straddled me while I paid close attention to her breasts. She hummed in approval as I slowly teased and squeezed her nipples with my thumb and index finger.

"Now these -- these are nice." She leaned forward so I could slowly take each nipple in between my lips and slowly pull on them while flicking them with my tongue. I was starting to get painfully erect, her weight keeping the elastic band on my boxers from giving way to my hard-on.

She straightened up and looked down at where our bodies met. "Oh, did we wake that up?" She swung off of me and helped me get my underwear off. The head of my cock glistened with precum and she stroked it slowly. She dropped my boxers and her shirt onto the floor next to the bed. "We don't need these, do we?"

"No, I don't suspect we do. Where were we?" I pulled her back over onto me, the warm wetness of her outer lips centered over my shaft. She slowly rocked back and forth, eyes closed, as I continued to tease her nipples. It wasn't long before I raised her hips so she wasn't grinding against me, I was getting close to cumming.

"Sorry, that just felt so good." She smiled down at me. "You feel good." There were a few strands of precum sticking to her pubic hair. I pulled her back down when the sensation passed.

"Not as good as you feel." There was absolutely no way anything felt better than Julie on top of me. She was sliding freely back and forth along the length of my cock, her wetness and warmth felt incredible.

We kissed again for a while, slowly teasing each other a little bit at a time. When we eventually broke for air, we were both breathing heavily. She reached down between us, grasping my shaft as she lifted her hips. "I'm pretty sure I know where this is supposed to go."

She slowly lowered herself onto me, gently working my length inside her until she was fully against me again. "Umm, yeah, that's it. Oh, God, that's so good."

I slid my hands over her hips as she slowly started rocking back and forth. Occasionally, I would let a hand drift up to her tit to tease her nipple. "God, you look so beautiful." I loved her smile back at me.

As she continued to rock, her "oh" continued to get progressively louder. She leaned forward and started grinding into me hard. She whispered, "Oh, God Sonny. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." A few seconds later, her mouth was plastered over mine as she moaned loudly while continuing to ride me hard. Her shudders slowly abated and she whispered, "Okay, baby. Your turn."

What happened next was the single most intense orgasm I had ever had. She slowly rode up and down, occasionally flexing something inside her that drove me insane. She took her time and it seemed that the closer I got to cumming, the slower she went.

When it hit, my orgasm tore through me violently, my back arching to thrust myself as deep inside Julie as I could get, all the while she was encouraging me, "That's it, just like that, baby." I'm pretty sure I popped joints I didn't even know could be popped.

She spread herself over me, resting her head on my chest. I put my arms around and held her tightly. She sighed deeply. "This has now been the perfect Valentine's Day."

So I farted. We laughed so hard we cried for twenty minutes. That's what brothers are for, right?

We eventually moved over to her much larger bed for the night. After "Happy Valentine's Day" and "I love you" were exchanged, it was the best sleep either one of us had had in a long while. I woke up to her spooned into me, squeezing my already hard cock with her ass cheeks.

We made love nice and slow, I came inside her again with her arms and legs wrapped around me tightly, lips locked together. She came in the shower while being fucked nice and slow from behind, her fingers doing the walking to get her there. We were almost late for work. It wouldn't be the last time, either.

On the drive to work, Julie checked the Facebook group and the WhatsApp chats. They were alive with theories about what was being called "The St. Valentine's Day Massacre." A surprising number of people had no problem with what happened. There were a handful who felt like I did, that there were other ways of doing it. Nobody wanted to take Harlan's side, not after all the shit he said. I was amazed that nobody mentioned us as suspects.

By the time we got home, we had barely closed the door behind us before we were tearing each other's clothes off. Leading her to the bed, I took my damn sweet time eating her pussy. It was every bit as wonderful as I could have hoped for. She was already aroused by the time I lay her back and slid my arms under her thighs. I slowly examined every fold with my tongue, with her softly giving me guidance when it came time to pay attention to her clit. By the time she had her second orgasm, she was mostly just making fun noises into the pillow.

She understated how loud she could get, even her howling into the pillow while she came sounded loud. We also learned that she was definitely multi-orgasmic, she was pulling my hair and begging me to stop after her fourth one.

Dinner was in the nude. She put on a movie but we ended up in a 69 on the couch part way through it, followed by another slow fuck when we went to bed.

Julie was too sensitive the next morning for any kind of fun except for the best damn blowjob I had ever had in the shower. Unfortunately, I am not multi-orgasmic. She tried, though.

Corporate was still around and Herman took over temporarily for Ronald until they could hire a replacement. They poked around for about two weeks. According to Herman, they were unable to determine who was responsible. The police were called, there was an official report made, and as far as I know, the case was closed for lack of evidence.

First, the actual videos had been altered by zooming the image and then cropping it to fit, making it impossible to determine where the camera had been located exactly using mathematics, which rendered the onsite security video footage useless. It also succeeded in making it impossible to determine a date for the video clips, as there was nothing visible to figure out when it was taken.

Since everybody incriminated claimed the videos were faked, nobody would admit to having a particular conversation on a particular day, not that any of those geniuses would remember anyway.

Most importantly, IT couldn't find a trail. As Herman put it, nobody had any idea how the video ended up on screen. There was no evidence of the guilty file anywhere in the system. It wasn't uploaded to any computer onsite. The original montage file was present and unaltered, right where it was supposed to be. They could find no evidence it was streamed directly to a device plugged into the TV, as the security video didn't show anybody in the vicinity of the TV immediately after the incident. When powered back up, it was on the correct HDMI port.

There were a few threats of legal action but they were empty. You can't sue a ghost.

Ronald and Harlan were terminated for the physical altercation in the breakroom. Amanda quit at the end of the pay period. Supposedly, Ronald and his wife filed for divorce but you know rumors. Harlan was thought to have moved to Milwaukee looking for work. Amanda also left town, bound for God only knows where.

As far as we were concerned, our work days stayed pretty much the same. Nights and weekends were filled with love and incredible sex. We had to institute a "no touching" rule outside of the apartment. It was that or get arrested for public lewdness or whatever they called it.

The only real downside was Herman's disclosure after they announced the new site manager. The night before he left, we met him for dinner and he told us that, in his words, "given the nature of the incident, its timing, and the previous incident the year before, Corporate was 'not comfortable at this time' with considering us for any kind of promotion." In other words, they were sure we had something to do with it, even if they couldn't prove it. There was nothing in writing, of course. We both knew that was always a possibility as a potential consequence.

Julie confessed that night as we lay in bed that one of the IT guys was Elliott's brother-in-law. She didn't tell me his name and I didn't ask. She swore she had no clue how he pulled it off. She thought it might have been something personal between him and Harlan because he didn't even blink when she told him what she wanted done. Elliott had never said it directly but it kind of sounded that way.

At the beginning of July, Julie received a call from Herman. He had a contact with another call center outfit and they were looking for an assistant site manager and an experienced project supervisor. The job was in Northern California, the pay was good, and the benefits were very similar to what we had now.

We filled out the online applications, submitted resumes, and went through the telephone interviews. They were willing to wait until September, when our lease expired, so they sent the paperwork and we signed it.

The new manager wasn't happy to learn we were leaving but he understood why. We made sure our replacements were trained as fully as possible. Corporate even allowed us to have a nice little going away party. No videos were permitted, in case you were wondering.

Since we really didn't need two cars, we sold my older SUV. All of our stuff fit into a 12-foot U-Haul box truck. On a rainy day in mid-August, we said goodbye to Appleton, Wisconsin and five days later, said hello to Redding, California. It didn't take long for us to settle into our new place and work.

Life's been good to us so far...

##########

Thank you for sticking with it all the way to the end. Please vote and comment, your feedback is the only payment we receive here. If you have favorited, rated, and/or commented on any of my previous stories, thank you so much.

This year's Valentine's Day contest entries promise to be the best ever, so don't forget to check them all out!