The Stable Boy Fluffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet he would not be allowed to do more as his heaving nuts bobbed and swung, forced to jolt about almost recklessly as he was bred, that massive cock driving more and more deeply up into him, demanding everything he had to give. The stallion didn't know how not to breed like the stud he was and it was Jack that was forced to take it all as his bouncing cock and balls splattered pre-cum everywhere, though he could not be sure, even in that moment, whether he had had something of a climax, milked without true pleasure arcing through him, the worst and best kind of orgasm that a man could have thrust upon him.

"Get him!"

"Oooh, he'll be bred just like us!"

The mares murmured and cheered him on to varying degrees of enthusiasm and Jack hunkered down, some part of him wanting to do good for them, to be worthy of their attention too. They went through it time after time with the stallion, after all, and there was pleasure to be had even though it came with the price of submission, which twanged through him like the string of a guitar being plucked, the reverberation lingering long after the sound itself had petered out.

He groaned, tightening inadvertently on the stud's cock, the black stallion heaving as he pushed over him, muscles tight with exertion. He needed it and he was going to take every last bit of Jack's arse that he could, putting his full body weight behind his thrusts, squeezing more and more cock into a hole that was never truly designed to stretch that far. Yet Jack was

"Steady now, boy..."

Alice, of course, was there to help Geralt out, the stallion needing to adjust the angle of his hips, allowing him to get in deeper and deeper until, finally, the stud's balls swung up to Jack's arse, bouncing off his pale skin eagerly as the stud ramped up for his climax. It was coming, surely and slowly, the stud holding off if only for his own lustful pleasure, although there was not a stallion in the world that could resist the call of instinct when he was balls-deep in a needy hole, taking what was rightfully his.

Alice whistled lowly and Geralt shrilled out a whinny, lip curling back, as he climaxed, spending his load and treating Jack to his very first taste of just what the mares went through every time they were bred. There was something surreal about it all as he submitted, neither wanting or feeling that he could do anything about his wilful predicament, those mighty nuts tugging up, churning, forcing out delicious spurt after spurt - which he'd tasted drooling from the pussies of the mares - of virile cum, flowing into him as if the dam itself had burst. Where the stream should have stopped there was more, slick oozes of it trickling down the length of his fat breeding spire, forcing its way out as Jack's body struggled to take it all, fuller and fuller by the moment.

Moaning, he hung his head, shoulders aching, the strain of taking such a powerful stallion pounding through his entire body. It was not just about his cock but the dominance of him, the power behind each and every one of his strokes, how the mares giggled and pointed out, loudly, of course, that Jack couldn't get off because of the cage. Always locked in it, always wanting... He closed his eyes, breathing shortly and shallowly even though he needed more breath in his lungs than that. It made him better at his job, better able to please them. They'd be happier still with him going naked all the time.

Maybe he'd do that for them.

He was not aware of Geralt drawing out of him but he was aware of the farmer leading him away and gently sitting him down in the shower, instructing him to clean himself. Although there was no tenderness in anyone doing it for him or assisting in coming back to his sense of reality, there was a quietness to the act as he ran his hands over his body, letting the hot water wash over him, breathing in the steam. It felt like a long time since he'd had a proper shower, rushing through it to get back to the mares and his work in the barn, but he was still efficient as he did so, although he couldn't clean his anal passage as, with a shiver, he realised he'd been plugged up. Quite literally, that was, with a butt plug that tucked itself inside him and was locked into the chastity device too, ensuring that the stallion's seed could not seep from him even when he lay down to sleep at night, another little humiliation that made his knees shake.

It was how it was all meant to be.

The mares soothed him that night as he lay down to rest with them, stretched out on Star's sofa, her favourite place to relax of an evening when the stars were twinkling and the barn doors were cast open to let a nightly breeze through to lift their manes from their necks. They snacked on hay and dozed intermittently, lying and standing to sleep, as did their feral, four-legged counterparts, taking their time, relaxing in their life. It was a good life, a very good life, and one that every last equine there was more than happy to lead, revelling in what had been brought to them as they cuddled up with Jack and soothed his muscles from the trials of the day.

Head on Sweetie's, breasts, one of his favourite mares, Jack breathed in slowly and deeply, taking solace and comfort in their bodies, his body aching but soothed by liniment and massage, some of which they had shown him how to perform on himself. They said it would happen again, that it looked like Geralt had taken a liking to him, and praised him for how well he had borne through the stud stallion's thrusts, crooning and murmuring to him, velvety lips soft on his skin. Yet there was no sexual pleasure to be had with them with his cock throbbing in chastity, desiring them even then, slipping down and down into a fitful sleep as one of the mares pressed her cunny to his lips.

And, like the good stable boy he was, he slipped his tongue into her teardrop-shaped sex, lapping and teasing, finding the nub of her clit throbbing up thick and full and bringing her to climax. Where there was one there was more and he spent his night like that, drifting in and out of sleep, one mare following the other, a steady stream of arousal coating his face, the rise of stubble there drowned in creamy fluid, as much as he tried to lap up every last drop of it.

Eyes half-closed, Jack sighed softly, a little of the tension leaving his body as dawn broke, the cockerel crowing outside a little prematurely. Another day was coming and who knew what he would be asked to do on the farm with the mares so needy, their pregnancies requiring his attention more and more as the days rolled by.

He had to be good for them, had to be right for them, even as they teased him about his cage, letting their fingers brush it lightly as if they had forgotten that he "didn't really have a cock at all" when it was on. The humiliation was lighter than before, locking him in his place while the chastity cage and its spikes bored in, owning a sharper reminder still of just what would happen if he ever stepped out of that place.

Yet...what if he didn't? What if he was quite happy where he was, seeing the naked mares every day and even, in some way, looking forward to bending over for the stallion all over again? He needed him, didn't he? And that was just what Jack's job there was all about, making them happy regardless of his own needs, for it was their needs that would always, without fail, come above his own.

Stepping into the sunshine with his cock locked up in chastity, prickling at the spikes already, he could not help but smile.

He rather liked his life there at the farm too.

12