The Stable Ch. 17

Story Info
Complete inspection and background.
3.6k words
4.6
2.9k
00

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
280 Followers

This story gives more information on Lorna and her cuckhold submissive. They were introduced earlier and I wanted to see if I could write it well enough to spin them off into their own series. So, if you are reading this and have information about the fetish I am looking at, let me know if I mess something up. I am starting to research and reading to write it decently but it will not be everyone's journey, as each section has been my own version of the main idea.

So, If you aren't interested in the new addition to the group, skip most of the end of this story. The regularly scheduled ponies will be returning shortly (next entry) and will have more work to do to be better than last time!

Oh yes, 18 and all. Bog Water and stuff. Enjoy.

****************************************************

Pete snapped the reins telling his ponies that they were to move. Rose gave a huff, signaling her submissive and started moving. The pair took off with little trouble pulling the two people in the silky.

"Tell me about the animals." Lorna requested of the trainer.

"Well, ma'am, We received them as a group along with the other flowers, It was random that we initially paired them together. At first it was a mess. Finally, Peony decided that she worked better following Rose's lead. And Rose embraced her inner pony. Since then, they have been inseparable. They bunk together, they eat together, and they run together."

"A little faster?" Lorna wanted to see the extent of the training.

"Of course." Pete agreed and snapped his whip seeing Rose understand and huff to Peony. The silky sped up, moving gracefully and smooth. "They have one more speed at this weight. If we wanted more people, we would have to add at least one other pony, which we have done. Orchid helped out, before she was transferred. These two sometimes have trouble with a third, but we haven't tried another pair."

"And this is being profitable?" Lorna questioned. Watching the ponies from behind, their slim figures, their bobbing tails made Lorna smile picturing what she might do to her assistant for his transgression.

"We have had requests from various pony environments and organizations for use of our two," Pete smiled, "first placed pair. Violet was almost as good, but the competition was stiffer. At a lesser show, she will dominate." Pete explained and snapped the pair into moving faster. Now the pair was soaring around the ranch.

Finally ending up back at the stable, Pete pulled the ponies to a halt, hearing their breath in gasps. He helped the visitor down out of the silky and turned attention to his ponies, giving them squirts of water with a squeeze bottle.

Lorna's pet, however, had stood in the main hallway, begging for people to lash him...nude save for his cage. When his Miss returned, he was covered in red welts and had tears running down his face. His cock, although contained struggled to harden but was unable.

When he saw his Miss, he knelt, holding up the gag for her to replace, which she did without pause. Trisha waited silently to the side.

"Was your run acceptable, miss?" Trisha finally broached the subject when the male was redressed.

"Very nice. What's next?"

"Just our show pony, placed third in the national competition this year. First year out. People are saying she's going to be huge." Trisha led the way to another part of the stable to make empty stalls and one occupied one. "This is Violet, miss. You saw her last time you were here, we were discussing it being a worthy project."

"I remember." Lorna agreed.

"Let me find Kim to show you Violet's presentation, pardon." Trisha curtsied and disappeared to find the trainer. Lorna looked at the male who looked stunning with the red welts all over his body.

"Did you enjoy that, pet?" Lorna asked him seeing him nod his head. "Aww, then that can't be your punishment. I will have to think of something that doesn't get that little cock of yours excited. "

The male made a noise behind the gag that could have been "Yes, Miss."

Violet made a statement as she walked, having boots with real horseshoes on them, they sounded each time she put one down. Lorna turned to see a pony walking toward her confidently. The red headed pony's mane was braided back neatly, having the longest mane of all the ponies, and latex showing off curves and breasts.

"Miss, here is Violet, our bronze winning pony." Trisha gestured to the pony held by a bridle by Kim. "She is happy to show you her ability, aren't you girl?"

Violet nodded twice and clapped a hoof.

"Interesting." Lorna closed with the show pony, her hand moving over the taut body of the animal. The visitor cupped one of the pony's tiny breasts hearing the pony moan behind her gag. "What does she know?" the female asked continuing to fondle the pony.

"She has a dressage routine, steps and such, then there is a "dance" routine that she knows." Kim explained, not stopping her superior from handling the product.

Finally Lorna retreated. "Very well, show me."

"Yes, miss." Kim agreed, her face turning serious as she addressed her pony. "You had better do at least as well here as the show, or your hide will be as read as that gorgeous mane of yours. Hear me, pony?"

Violet nodded fiercely and stomped her hoof as she allowed herself to be led into the mini arena. Kim released the lead and watched the animal walk to a starting point and waited.

"Walk." Kim commanded and Violet barely took another breath before moving. She moved gracefully. "Trot."

Lorna watched the pony move around the ring, eyes never looking toward her trainer. She made sure her mane was always on the side facing away from those judging her.

"Passage." Kim called. Violet kept the same trot pace, but went into almost a skip with the time her legs were off the ground. Again, the same pace, never slowing, never increasing. "Canter, legs up pony!"

Violet sped up, extending her stride to move further. She was controlling her breathing still, events at the show lasting longer. Hearing the command Violet made sure to bring her legs up as high as possible in the gait to make her tail swish.

"Pirouette, twice." Kim commanded and the pony nodded and moved. She spun once, her mane moving and framing her face. She moved four steps after the first before repeating the move. "Trot!" Violet slowed but kept her form up to Kim's high standard. Lorna watched the animal move. "Finally, Piaffe. It had better be tight, or you will be doing it for days, pony!"

Violet nodded again and slowed to the demanded gait. A trot speed, but simply standing in place. The pony's breath was starting to speed up from exertion but she continued to perform.

"Whoa." Kim called and Violet stopped, standing and waiting. The trainer exchanged glances with Lorna who nodded. "Not bad, pony. There were some corrections, but I am satisfied with showing you in a bit what they were. Stand and wait."

Violet nodded once and remained in place. Lorna could see the pony stare off into space in her own world of pony head-space.

Kim moved next to Trisha, recognizing her own boss and her bosses boss. Trisha looked to Lorna and smiled. "What do you think, miss?"

"Very interesting. How long will she stand there?" Lorna questioned.

"The longest I have left her is an hour, but it was close to ninety minutes at the show before her turn." Kim explained. "But she understands that if I tell her to stand, she will stand until I come get her. It's one of their lessons in stage one. Following orders."

"Can she be ridden?"

"No, miss. We haven't trained her in passengers. Even the silky ponies haven't been trained. We prefer to have passengers ride in carts and not on the ponies. It places stress on the animals that might shorten their viability." Trisha explained. "Violet is trained to only be a show pony, the first of the batch of colour ponies. Violet, Scarlet, Magenta, that sort of thing. It's all still formative. When it gets more concrete, I will of course keep you up to date."

"Very well. I am pleased with what I have seen, keep it up. I will be back periodically to check on how things are progressing. Especially if you add more."

Kim nodded and Trisha curtsied. "Yes, miss." they said in unison.

"Come pet. It's time to go home." Lorna turned to walk away, hearing a quiet sob behind her from the male who followed her, head down.

*****************************************

Pete unhooked the pair after they ran Lorna around, making sure to touch both ponies to show he was proud of them. Peony looked as Rose was caressed and felt content. If her dominate pony was happy, so was she. Even if Pete never touched her again, if Rose was pleased, Peony would be too.

"That was very good, ponies. I can give you some time with the tack, or let you rest. I will let it be your choice today, since we weren't expecting visitors. " Pete explained. "Tomorrow, you have had enough time to recover from the show, we start again. Looking nice, carrying heavier weight, more ponies..."

Peony shook her head and huffed in protest. The action earned her a lash which made her squeal. The welt was thick as the strap that had connected. Meant to cause discomfort, not leave a mark.

"I did not ask opinions from ponies, especially submissive ponies. If I get an answer, I will ask the pony in charge. Understand me, Peony? You put your faith in Rose, who put hers in me. You will do as you are told, and by doing that you get to stay with Rose. Comment out of turn again and you will remember what it is like to be alone in a stall at night."

Peony, terrified at the thought, was cowed. She sank back, looking at Rose who spared her a side glance before nodding her head. Put in her place, Peony stepped back and waited.

"That's a good pony." Pete encouraged Peony now she was displaying proper behavior. "Do you want tack or sleep?"

Rose shook her head and motioned to the tack sitting outside their stall. Seeing the gesture Pete nodded and took it down from the wall. He separated the ponies as he fit them with the tack and then hooked them back together.

"Rose sets the pace, Peony, you just have to keep up. Perhaps another time this will be about how much you want, but from your earlier comment, this is all about Rose. If you cannot keep up and I have to pull you out, I will lash you until she is done. Understood?"

Peony knew she would be lashed by the end of the workout. Rose could always outrun her with tack. But, cowed by the comments, she nodded and tapped a hoof.

"Good girls, let's go." Pete snapped the long whip that didn't touch Rose's leg, but the second one striped Peony. Another reminder of her station.

Rose took off at a good pace, already starting to breathe in gasps. She chased her releases, screaming out one as she demanded that Peony keep up. The submissive pony found herself reacting only after her dominate did, no matter how much build up she had, it wasn't until Rose was screaming could her own release be sated.

But at Rose's pace, Peony knew she was in for a long run, and many, many lashes before retiring to her stall that night.

********************************************

Violet found herself alone in her section of the stable. Her trainer had said that until there were more ponies, she could be given a larger space to occupy and practice. However, being given the space Kim expected her to practice, to try to come up with new things.

Thinking, a skill only a pony was allowed. Heifers were dominated by their cunts, and only thought of breeding. Ponies were given jobs, thoughts, and some autonomy. But they were held to a higher standard than other livestock and took the punishments if they didn't measure up.

Violet paced in the hallway, seeing six other stalls that could have other ponies as soon as more were had. When bringing her back to her stall, Kim had noticed in her performance that she was getting sloppy at some gaits and her trainer "encouraged" her to run them again so she wouldn't forget.

A jump and spin landed halfway through and made Violet struggle to stay on her hooves. Only by practicing and exercising would she gain her trainer's approval and tack back. Violet was looking forward to that.

*************************************************

Pet, the male who followed Lorna around, trailed behind his Miss. He knew he was up for punishment, and the lashing he received earlier had been for pleasure, not going to cut it as far as his dominate was concerned.

Moving from the stable, the male thought they would return to their car, go home and his Miss would think of something on the way home but instead she moved across the show and silky ponies to where the pony Daisy was housed.

Thoughts swirled in his head, trying to figure out what his Miss had in store for him but all he knew was that his insignificant two inch cock would be restrained in its cage for the duration. If he pleased her by taking his punishment, she might allow him to touch himself for release.

*************************************

"I am told that Daisy, the delivery pony is in this section of the stable?" Lorna called out and saw a few trainers notice her.

"Um, yes? May we ask who is calling?" one trainer requested.

"My name is Lorna, and this is Pet. We are in charge of the Stable, you can request confirmation from Trisha if you require or you may harness Daisy up for a delivery to the heifer barn."

A quick word between the trainers had one moving to a stall and removing a pony who looked surprised she had been called.

Taking the new development in stride, Daisy let herself be blindfolded and hooked up to her usual cart.

"I need a short lead for the rear of the cart." Lorna directed and it was supplied quickly. Pet saw part of his fate as Lorna hooked him up to the back of the cart by his cock cage. As the cart moved, it would require him to keep up or be pulled.

"May I ask what is in the heifer barn? That's usually Richie's territory, ma'am." Joshua broached the subject as he assisted her climbing into the bench of the cart.

"Yes, I have no quarrel with Richie. We enjoy each other's company on occasion. This is for a punishment for the creature at the back. He has embarrassed me once here, and did so again. It is time for an object lesson for my little pet."

"Ma'am?"

She smiled at him, her hand patting his knee. He froze for a moment before accepting the contact.

"Just get us there, and I will take care of the rest. I will need you to wait for us to be finished and return us."

"Of course, ma'am."

***********************

Lorna rode back in the silky with Joshua, a small smile on her face. Behind the cart, still pulled by his cock cage was her pet, sobbing from the experience in the Barn. She had wanted him to misbehave enough, that he wouldn't be able to take the bull's cock down his throat, that he would have to be mounted like a heifer.

She wanted him to see the situation and beg to be spared. She wanted him to scream her name as he was mounted and beg forgiveness. Watching him grovel on the floor might have sent her into a release just with the visual.

Lorna's husband had been put in charge of a "project" as it was called at the time, Develop a training program for horses, they hadn't been told they were human ponies at the time. The current Ranch was their second attempt, the first being ruined by the same man put in charge of it.

The same man who now sobbed as he was forced to walk quickly to keep up. He had been caught, literally, with his cock in the product. The filly had gotten pregnant and they had tried to regroup to no avail. The filly would never be able to perform again and the venture for the moment was ruined.

However, Lorna had come from money, her mother had been a successful model and they agreed to finance the option again...if Lorna "handled the previous situation" to assure it didn't happen again.

And that's when her husband, formerly Tom and now usually Pet, was shown the error of his ways. Nothing kept the male at Lorna's side, except for the knowledge that if he left he would be required to pay back the millions he had wasted "sampling the product" that he knew he could never repay.

The progression had been rapid, after he had tried to maintain his control over his wife, and she wouldn't stand for it. He had tried to physically confront her in front of his "friends" That night, he sucked the cock of each and every one of those friends while begging them for the pleasure to do so.

The cock cage had been immediate, Lorna had taken him to a shop and had him display himself for "fitting". Not that there was alot to fit, barely four inches when erect, but Pet had begged her to not make him strip, which sealed the deal. The dresses were a week later, she caught him with hands on an assistant, and it was then that she made sure no female would ever take him seriously.

Joshua stopped as they approached the Farm, seeing one large barn on the left side and a considerably smaller one on the right. Seeing Lorna looking over, Joshua pointed.

"The large one is the heifer barn, complete with milking facilities, power supplies and housing. The smaller barn is for the bulls, since there are considerably fewer of them. In between the two is a large field that both sides use and is considered the breeding yard. Would you like to see the males, or females?"

"This is an object lesson, so I think the males would serve better. my pet is in this situation because he couldn't keep his pathetic cock out of our product."

"Yes, Miss Lorna." Joshua agreed pulling the cart to a stop. "If you go down this path and to the right, you can find Elise who is the Alpha bull's handler. Or Jenny who is Tomo, the other bull's trainer. They will be able to help you with your object lesson."

"Excellent." Lorna climbed out of the silky. Walking around to unhook the male slave who was panting heavily from being pulled so quickly. "Now Pet, let's have a look-see, shall we?"

Pet followed his Miss down the path, turning back to look at the silky sitting there, waiting for them to return. He wanted to beg her to go back, that he was sorry but her response would be the same as it had been the last three times she forced him to do something he didn't want to. Submit, or leave.

Lorna's heels stopped tapping as soon as they entered the barn proper, an attempt to help the hands and knees of the product. Pet tried to keep his gaze on his Miss, away from all the interesting things in the surroundings.

"Hello! Can I help you?" a female voice sounded. "This is a restricted area, ma'am."

"My name is Lorna, I am overseeing the Stable. I am bringing my Pet down to see something. If you would like to contact Richie, I will wait."

"No, ma'am. The name is enough. I have heard of you from him. How can I help?"

"Will you please show me a bull? Your Alpha, if available. I understand it is short notice, and I am not your supervisor..." Lorna requested.

"Yes, ma'am. Richie said to treat you respectfully and comply with requests if you ever visit...within reason, of course." the female said with a nod. "My name is Elise, and the Alpha bull is my ward. It is nearly time for the evening breeding. I will be bringing Mika out for the heifers. What is it you are needing?"

"My Pet has been troublesome lately. I want him to see what could happen to him if the behavior continues. I have been told that your Bulls are excellent at correcting behavior." Lorna commented and heard Pet give a pitiful whine quietly, hoping his Miss would not hear.

"Oh yes, ma'am. Mika can make QUITE the impression. Let me get him."

*********************************************************************************************************

As soon as the pair made it to Lorna's car, she opened the hatch to the trunk and waited for her Pet to climb in, snapping him low to the floor from his collar. Written at eye level of this restraint were the words: I am shameful and am bringing shame to my Miss. This will be punished when she next sees me.

NScioli
NScioli
280 Followers
12