The Starlet Ch. 02 - Signing On

Story Info
Emily meets with her new manager Steve.
3.9k words
4.29
14.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was on his computer looking at casting photos. Little Emily Patterson, star of multiple series on Galactic Kids Channel had grown up. These pictures were costume and make up tests for various shoots, and in a few of the make up shots he could catch a glimpse of cleavage, way more than he had ever seen Emily display before. The real catch was looking through other casting photos taken at the same time. There was one of Emily's co-star, Denise, a mixed asian girl. Denise was pretty, but it wasn't her, in the center of the shot that caught Steve's attention, it was the blonde girl in the background changing into a different costume.

She was bent over pulling the strap up on a high heel and she looked like she had two watermelons hanging off her chest bursting out of her bra. It was the same costume that he had a matching photo of Emily wearing-- but she filled it out MUCH differently. The time stamps on the photo were within 10 minutes of each other, so unless there were multiple girls shuffling in and out of the tiny makeup trailer, Steve thought there was something amiss. He quickly closed the images out and stood up to greet the blonde girl at his door.

"Miss Patterson, come in." He grinned as he motioned to his couch.

Emily was having a bit of deja vu. The office was laid out the same way Bill's was upstairs, but everything was a little different. Different lighting, different furniture, a different man sitting in a different leather chair. The way he looked at her was different. His gaze lingered on her chest for a moment too long as she sat on the couch and pulled her skirt, which seemed shorter than when she put it on this morning, lower as to cover more of her legs.

Steve was much younger than Bill, hell it seemed like he was in his early thirties, only a few years older than Emily. He was very fit in a sharp suit and no tie. Emily looked at him and felt her face flush when she realized he was looking at her chest. She felt an ache in her pussy-- thinking about him staring at her body. She felt heat in her chest as she was suddenly aware of the multiple layers and wraps she was stuffed into trying to keep her breasts under control.

"So, Emily, Bill told me you're ready to make the move into more grown up movies and shows. That's what this whole new division is all about. Getting you out there into the world instead of being shackled by trying to play a kid on TV until you're 30! We need to make moves now to reintroduce you to the country before they move on to some other starlet. I want to do everything I can to make you a worldwide phenomenon, and make both me and you rich in the process. What do you think?"

Emily snapped out of her thoughts and wasn't sure what to believe, she thought it all sounded too good to be true. "What did you have in mind? What would be our plan of action?"

"I'm so glad you asked, you're very pretty but much smarter than I was expecting" Internally Emily didn't know how to respond to that but she could only eek out a brief muttered "Thank you."

"Our first plan would be to get you cast on a new movie or miniseries-- something that you can really sink your teeth into. Maybe a dystopian movie, or we can look into a new miniseries we have coming out, about that Senator with the young mistress. You look like you could play that part. I'd also like to get you back into the studio and record some more adult music. I know Bill gave all the kids record deals but yours was the only one that was worth shit, so I'd like to get you back recording. The more we can get you out there the better. Once something sticks we can drill down on that path and make you a super star! Once we find your most profitable niche you can stop doing everything else, just focus on that one revenue stream and relax. A couple weeks recording music or a movie or whatever a year, and the rest of it is freedom for you--- with boatloads of extra cash. Whaddya say, ready to sign on?"

It was all moving so fast for Emily, she wanted to get other opinions, "I'm not sure Steve, I'd really like to think this over."

"Emily listen-- I'm going to level with you. I have things in place and we're ready to move. I have other appointments today with other girls that are coming in to sign. I'd like YOU to be the centerpiece of this new venture, with you being the star face and me being the brains behind the scenes. If that's not something you're up for then I can always get somebody else. It's going to be a big commitment, but it'll pay us out in spades. If you're not ready to sign now then don't worry about it. I'll get someone else and you can go back up to Bill and see which princess show he can try to cast you in next."

Emily knew this was it. She didn't want to lose this opportunity and everything she had worked for this was her dream ticket! "Ok I'll sign up. But you have to promise me that I'll get my time to relax and you won't work me to the bone."

Steve smiled, the first genuine smile she had seen from him all day, "Not a problem, Emily! I want you and I to launch this ship, and then we'll have other stars pick up the slack!" He crossed the office to his desk and pulled out a stack of papers. "Here, sign where the little red flags are and we'll get you all set."

He passed the stack over to Emily who looked down and realized the coffee table was holding a large statue. She laid the papers in her lap and as quickly as she reached for a pen they slipped onto the floor. Emily looked up embarrassed at Steve, who she saw was on his phone with his back to her. She quickly dropped to the floor and began collecting the papers, trying to put them back in some semblance of order.

Steve looked over as he was waiting for confirmation on the other end of the phone and saw a wonderful sight-- Emily Patterson crawling on the floor of his office on her hands and knees. Her innocent little pink skirt was pulled tight around widely flared hips and an ass that was much fatter than it should have been. As she leaned forward to reach under the couch for another page, her back arched and he could see a thin pink g-string coursing a line between her two globes, coming to a point so tight it looked like it was suffocating her mound. Steve grabbed his phone to snap a picture right as Emily started to get back up, with Steve quickly dropping the phone back into his pocket.

Emily took a seat back on the couch and placed the papers on the other cushion. She bent forward and began signing and initialing in earnest. Steve looked over, still on hold with his associate, Anna, and got a glimpse of what he was looking for. Down the collar of Emily's white polo shirt he could see some skin that was quickly covered by what looked like an ace bandage. A glint of metal looked like the end of a necklace but it seemed to be a clip holding the elastic together. He grinned and realized the girl in the photo WAS her. He knew they had taped down Lindsay Lohan's breasts for a few roles, and had to practically vacuum seal Britney Spears into her outfits when she played the Kids Choice Awards--- why wouldn't they be doing the same for Emily Patterson? As Anna confirmed his directions, he hung up the phone. "Emily, are you all done signing?"

"Yes, Steve-- I wish I had more time to look this over, it seems to be a lengthy document."

"Don't worry Emily--- just like you had Bill taking care of you for years, I'll be doing the same thing." He took the stack of papers from here and glanced down at them. "Well, I'm officially your new manager and I will be doing everything in my power to make you and I even more successful than we have been already."

The door to Steve's office swung open and Anna walked in with two folders. A short tan woman, not much older than Emily herself, strolled in. Emily looked at her and was a little envious.

Anna was wearing an outfit reminiscent of Emily's, a silky top tucked into a skirt-- but that's where the similarities stopped. Emily was always dressed in light pinks and blues, colors that focus groups responded that they made actresses look more child-like. Anna was the exact opposite, a tight grey blouse was open at the top by about three buttons, allowing a good deal of tanned cleavage to be on display; tucked into a tight black pencil skirt that looked as if it would split in half if she bent over, sat down, or possibly even breathed in too deeply. Her tiny feet were capped off in black heels, shoes that Emily would never be allowed to wear.

To top it all off, Anna's face was beautifully done in makeup, something that again, was tested as making Emily look too old- in reality her own age. Emily was immediately self conscious when she noticed Steve watching Anna's sway as she walked towards him to hand him the documents.

"I hear we'll be working with you, Miss Patterson. That's so exciting. I've watched your shows since I was a little girl! I'm a huge fan of yours--I'm practically obsessed!" Anna said with glee.

Emily was taken aback, that she had a girl, hell a woman, this hot and sophisticated as a fan. She beamed back brightly- "Well I'm glad to be in such capable hands, then!" Steve reached towards Emily and handed her a folder.

"You've signed at such a perfect time. We had plans in place and the only thing we were missing-- was a star! You'll see the attached schedule, we have things lined up starting next week, and you'll have ample days off." Emily scanned over the document in hand, costume fittings, recording session, screen tests, it looks like there was only one thing scheduled per day.

"Is this an accurate schedule? Only one thing a day? It seems like I'll have every morning off!" Emily said gleefully, if a little confused.

"Of course" Steve responded, "We like to work hard, but also play hard. Everybody needs some time off. Hell Anna and I work from home a few days a week, and we're a much more relaxed environment here on the 11th floor. I'm looking for young go-getters that can accomplish in a day what some of our older counterparts did in a week. This is the beginning of a new wave!"

Emily was thrilled to be a part of this team. "Ready to celebrate?" Steve asked as he pulled a bottle of Champagne from the fridge in his bookcase. Emily grinned as Anna grabbed 3 glasses from the bar. "Would you like to do the honors?" Steve asked as he handed Emily the bottle. Emily eagerly nodded her head.

Not a big drinker, or that experienced, the champagne bottle was much heavier than Emily expected. As she gripped the cork she didn't know what to expect when a loud *POP* sounded from the bottle, the cork flew out of her hands across the desk towards Steven and he started laughing. The champagne shot out of the bottle all over Emily's hands, neck, and shirt. She giggled as she felt the bubbles bursting on her skin. Steve swapped a towel for the bottle and poured three glasses, watching incredulously as Emily started patting down the front of her top.

The three compatriots clinked glasses and took sips of their celebratory beverages. As the glasses got lower, Emily started to feel a little buzzed. She was almost in her own little world as Steve and Anna, who evidently had more experience drinking at 11 AM were able to carry on a conversation. Emily looked at the two other people in the office, Anna was partially draped over the arm of the couch Steve was sitting on, and Emily couldn't help but notice the swell of Anna's bosom, tightly packed into her top. As her eyes burrowed she could slightly make out the indentation of two nipples, poking through the silky material. As her eyes made it down Anna's body she saw the swell of her hips flaring out and filling the tight dress. Emily could only imagine what it would be like to dress like that, as a woman, a real woman.

She thought about how her own breasts were bigger than Anna's, she yearned for them to be free like hers, to be able to flash cleavage or maybe get attention from men like Steve. She turned her gaze towards him. He had taken off his blazer and rolled up his sleeves. His muscular arms bulged in his shirt and the veins running from under his sleeves showed just how strong he was. Emily's eyes flashed down to his tight navy pants, trying to see if she could make out the shape of his manhood. She sipped her drink more and licked her lips, thinking about his body.

Emily fantasized about ripping open her childish shirt, snapping buttons flying across the office; she would seductively crawl over to the man, her new boss, and heft her gigantic tits into his lap, smothering his cock whole. She would move them up and down until he was ready to explode all over her fucking tits. Emily had grown up alternating between hating her overdeveloped body and getting so turned on by her own curves that she'd lock herself in her trailer during a lunch break and fuck herself senseless for the full hour, becoming a sloppy mess and running back onto stage when they called for her.

Emily was broken out of her horny reverie when she noticed Steve and Anna were staring at her, waiting for a response. She looked at them quizzically. She was worried they caught her staring at his bulge, "What?" she meekly asked, "Sorry, I was daydreaming"

Anna giggled as Steve laughed, "I asked if you wanted Anna to take you down to wardrobe and get a new shirt, that one is completely soaked with champagne." Panicked Emily didn't know if she should reveal her secret, she was a little embarrassed. What would they think of me? How would I even say it, 'Oh by the way, I have giant tits hidden under this shirt?' Emily could feel the cool sticky wetness soaking through her layers and felt a chill run up her spine. Her nipples were rock hard, but bandaged up enough where nobody could see. "That would be great, thank you"

Anna stood up and extended her hand, "Come on Emily, we have some clothes we were going to use for future costume fittings, we'll definitely have something in your size." Emily took Anna's hand as they started towards the door.

"Ok, Em. Thank you again for signing on, take some time to relax, and we'll jump in next week. Steve said as he sat down behind his desk. He watched the two girls head back towards the elevators, and turned on his monitor. He pulled up the camera software that showed an empty wardrobe room that would soon be occupied by his best employee and his newest starlet.

Anna had worked for Steve for a number of years, first as an intern, then as a junior associate. He always thought she was attractive and planned on making her another in a long line of girls he would fuck and then get tired of. What he didn't expect was the night they got drunk at an awards ceremony and ended up going for more drinks at a nearby bar. Steve was convinced he could get Anna up to his penthouse that night, as they were about to leave she ducked into the bathroom. Steve was fucking around on his phone when he got a glimpse of a group of girls across the bar. One of them was a brunette with dimples that had a sash that said "Bachelorette" pulled across her chest. The sash looked like it would burst at any minute as all available space between the future Mrs. and the sash was filled up by her giant ballooned tits.

As Steve was gawking, Anna had apparently come back from the bathroom, "Getting a good look at Ms. Tits over there?" Steve attempted to stammer a response, when Anna cut him off, "Listen, to be honest, your fucking gorgeous, but I would NEVER get into a relationship with my boss. You're successful, powerful and on the rise, and I want to go with you. Sure we can fuck around, but that will NEVER get in the way of our work, or I'll be out of here so fast your head will be spinning. Now-- considering I wasn't going to fuck you tonight, do you want me to get that big titted bride to give you a blowjob?"

Steve was shocked as he reached over and wrapped his arm around Anna's trim waist.

"If you can manage that, you'll be my partner until we're both rich and living on a beach somewhere."

"Great, you'll be fucking the waitresses and I'll be fucking the surfing instructors. Sounds like a plan to me!" Anna said with a wink as she sauntered off to the group of girls.

She motioned to the bartender, drew a circle around the group of girls, and pointed back at Steve. The bartender smiled and the girls all cheered. As he started laying out shot glasses on the bar, Anna leaned over to the bride and started whispering conspiratorially into her ear. The bride started giggling and whispered back. As Anna was talking to her Steve started noticing the bride playing with the straw in her drink. Her fingers moving up and down. She put the drink down on the bar, Anna and the bridge both took a shot and started walking back over to Steve. Anna winked as they got close, and introduced the two.

"Scott, this is Rachel, and she's excited to meet you. Rachel said she's never met a celebrity before and is excited to talk to you. I explained that your private plane is waiting on the runway, but you have some time to talk to a fan for a little bit. Rachel- go wait over there for one second sweetie." Rachel walked fairly drunkenly over towards a hallway with a few doors.

"Steve, if she asks, but I doubt she will, your name is Scott and you were just in that movie with the zombies and vampires in high school... you were the main zombie's best friend." Steve guffawed as he kissed Anna on the forehead. "You are amazing, and we're going to have a lot of fun and get into a lot of trouble together."

Anna laughed and reached down and grabbed Steve's bulging cock through his pants, "Let's go make me proud Mr. Movie Star."

The three of them walked into the bathroom, and Anna locked the door behind them. It was tight, but with the music blasting nobody would hear them. Steve leaned in and kissed Rachel, their breath smelling of alcohol. Without a second thought he brought his hands up and started squeezing her spectacular breasts. Anna reached around Rachel and started pulling her top over her head.

The young bride started moaning as she had hands all over her drunken, sensitive body. As Anna unclasped the back of Rachel's bra, she read the tag aloud, "Scott, are you ready to feel Rachel's G-Cups wrapped around your cock?" Now it was Steve's turn to moan as he grabbed her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, pulling them and feeling them swell in his grasp. Anna had managed to get behind him and unbuckle his pants and pull them down. Steve's hard cock popped into view and slapped Rachel in the stomach with a thud. Rachel looked down but couldn't see the cock past her gigantic breasts. She took a step back and genuinely looked frightened.

"Oh no, this thing is way too big, I'll never be able to fit that in my mouth." She said as she took the cock in one hand and his balls in the other. She realized the shaft was almost as big as her forearm.

"Well we're already here, you need to do something with it" Anna said as she pushed the girl down so she was face to face with the snake. Anna spit onto Rachel's cleavage and pushed her forward, a little off balance. "Why don't you start with using those huge udders you've been showing off all night." Anna slapped one of the tits and it rippled, "oh good, you're all natural. Let's let Scottie here fuck those milkers." Rachel grabbed her breasts and hefted them onto Steve's lap. Rachel moved her tits up and down Steve's weighty cock. He could feel her hard nipples on his legs everytime she moved. She pushed her arms together and her cleavage welled up like bread rising in the oven. The head of his cock kept popping in and out of view. Steve looked at Rachel and she was just staring down catatonic at her own giant breasts undulating over the massive cock.

He looked up and saw Anna, her tits pulled out of her bra. She was holding one breast up with her left hand sucking on the nipple, while her right hand was down the front of her jeans, pistoning into her pussy. Steve looked up at Anna and smiled. As she started to scream in orgasm, Steve felt his own climax welling up in his balls, ready to explode. It took him only a few more strokes until he grabbed Rachel by both wrists and held her steady. His cock spurted wave after wave of seed all over Rachel's face and neck, but mostly her tits. He grabbed her wrists tighter and pulled her closer to him, continuing to explode. As he finished he let her arms go and she fell backwards. Anna had already cleaned herself up and tossed the pristine 'Bachelorette' sash back towards Rachel.

12