The Starlet Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah tingles with the echoes of Lacey's touch—the sucking and tonguing of her nipples, and mauling of her boobs, as she edits and submits the entry, alone in her apartment later that evening.

Mariah is repeatedly amazed at how quickly the contest administrators reply. So that, first thing in the morning, she is already reading the encouragement accompanying the sixth challenge, which touts 'demonstrating strength and fortitude, radiating joie de vie, and boldly seizing opportunity.' The ability to boldly and confidently seize a proffered opportunity is reiterated, highlighted, and emphasized. Lastly, Challenge Six is spelt out: "Seduce a male colleague—suck his cock." Initially stunned, Mariah rereads this several times before perusing the accompanying details. Slowly she realizes that they—the contest administrators—are trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. "I can't quit now," she coaches herself. "It must be done," she hums, "to prove I'm worthy." Rationalizing, with surprising ease, she tells herself it is all right—it'll be worth it in the end—after all, it's all just part of the game,

Something convinces Mariah to leave Lacey out of loop this time. So she inconspicuously approaches Garth, the young computer wizard and gofer. When she has explained her situation and what she needs from him, he is almost beside himself with glee. They agree to meet in the mailroom after quitting time. Mariah smiles smugly to herself as she watches him trying to deal with his rampant erection as he watches her leave. She realizes, as a feeling of warmth enfolds her, that his being so eager and so turned-on feels good for her self-esteem.

After work he is almost vibrating with anticipation as Mariah very carefully and deliberately sets up her phone on a stool. Then with a rather histrionic vampishness, she pushes him back, against a sorting table and drops to a crouch before him, her face exactly at a level with his crotch. Walking her fingers down to his fly, she looks up at him through fluttering eyelashes and coos, "Are you ready for this, big boy?" She doesn't know where this behavior came from but she knows it's right for the situation.

In opening his pants and pushing his briefs down she was not quite as graceful as she would have liked, but she was sure the fishing out of his thickening penis overshadowed that. Rocking back to survey the newest member, as it were, Mariah was rather enthralled with his size—especially his girth, if not so much his length—not that she has seen all that many. Also, she was very impressed with the rapid and firm stiffening of his erection.

Tentatively taking his cockhead in her mouth she has to deliberately resist his eager spasmodic thrusts. Still, she impresses them both with how quickly she manages to take his full length. After just a few test bobs, she is pushing her lips into his pubic beard. It becomes painfully obvious that he is not going to last long, as he tangles his fingers through her hairs and begins to pull her deep at every in-stroke.

While getting him to cum is not required in the challenge, Mariah thinks it sure can't hurt. Having got this far she figures she may as well. Picking up speed, it only takes two or three more bobs before he is wailing and jolting and spurting and spurting—streams of semen flooding her throat. Staying with him, staying on him, she surprises herself by reflexively swallowing most of his issue.

As his shuddering hips finally still, Mariah pulls, seemingly reluctantly, off his spent boner, smacking her lips. She looks directly at camera while slowly catching an errant dribble from the corner of her mouth. Finally, Mariah leans in to catch Garth's last ooze with her tongue, and smiles as she dramatically swallows it. With an exaggerated lick of her lips, she reaches in to turn off the camera. Garth is staring wide-eyed, as she rises back to her feet in front of him. "Ya done good," she whispers giving him a confident smile, although she has no idea where the confidence came from.

Mariah feels Garth breathing heavy over her shoulder as she reviews the raw video footage from her phone. She isn't sure if she should feel complimented or dissed by his chorus of gasps and sighs. She is, nonetheless, astounded at how slutty the woman on the screen looks and behaves. "It's hard to believe that's little old me, in there, doin' all that!" she admits to herself. She manages, however, to put her astonishment aside, in order to begin to think like a director. Aloud, she says to Garth, very matter-of-factly, "Got a lot of editing to do, yet."

Turning to him, Mariah turns on her charm once again, and, in the end, she gets Garth to make a quick clip, after the fact, of her entering the mailroom, which she later edits into beginning of the entry—for the dramatic effect; giving her clip a little more continuity.

Mariah brings up her email the following morning and is not even slightly surprised to find Challenge #7 already waiting for her. The directions are unambiguous, and concise. "Seduce a female colleague; get her to let you to eat her out." Now, while she has had a couple more or less benign experiences with Sapphic love when in college, Mariah has never given cunnilingus; nor, for that matter, ever received it from a female partner. Still she knows what she likes, as the odd boyfriend has gone down her once or twice. "Anyway, how hard can it be?" she scoffs.

She considers Lacey, who has already been spoiling for further involvement; in fact, she has started to pester Mariah for more. But, in the end Mariah decides against Lacey, as she doesn't want to lead her on by letting her get too involved—giving the wrong signals, as it were. Anyway, Mariah has already hatched a plan B.

She has always suspected that her boss, Elspeth, is, at the very least, gay-curious. Rotund and loud, crude and lascivious, Elspeth is, nevertheless, rather lovable in a teddy-bear sort of way, and Mariah banks on appealing to Elspeth's oft suggested naughtiness, as well as her professed sense of adventure.

Surreptitiously arranging for a personal meeting after work, Mariah diplomatically, if somewhat cryptically, manages to bring up the subject of cunnilingus with her boss; Elspeth is less shocked than Mariah expected. Then, circuitously, she comes around to explaining her situation and the circumstances leading to it. Turns out Elspeth has already heard rumours; and has been barely keeping her curiosity in check as it were. At Mariah's revelation, Elspeth's interest erupts. While Mariah emphasizes the necessary urgency, Elspeth responds with vivacity. In fact, by the sudden breathiness of her voice and the flush sweeping up over her face, it is clear that she is titillated to the point of being overcome with eagerness.

Assuming control, as is her wont, Elspeth produces a mini-tripod and a digital camera. They set up the camera and Mariah's phone, which now sports a flexible handle-stand, as two static angle shots; Elspeth hung on to her own phone to get some selfies and POV shots

Settling into her desk chair, Elspeth rolls clear of the desk and removes her panties with a flourish, before beckoning Mariah, who glides into the space between her legs and sinks to a crouch. Lifting her boss's skirt out of the way, she leans tentatively forward into the vee of the chubby thighs. She sticks her tongue out hesitantly and brushes it feather-like along the already glistening labia. Impatient, Elspeth cups Mariah's head with her free hand and unceremoniously pulls her firmly into her quim.

Feeling her nose smushed into her boss's clit, Mariah sets to stroking her tongue full-length up and down the hot and hairy pussy, splitting the increasingly puffy lips, poking into her vagina at the bottom of each stroke and swirling around the flushed, erect clitoris at the top. Both quickly get into it, Mariah slurping and nodding and shaking her head; Elspeth rocking her hips and bouncing her bottom while groaning and gasping and sighing. Making a bit of a production of it all, Elspeth cums to a loud climax. Mariah, having found the activity oddly arousing and satisfying, both, kept at it until her boss reluctantly pushed her away, unable to bear any more.

As they review the video evidence together, Elspeth, absolutely reveling in the naughtiness of it all, becomes aroused once again. Her cheeks flushed, and her breath coming in ragged gasps, she tentatively offers to reciprocate— though without much enthusiasm, Mariah observes—hence, she tactfully declines; notwithstanding, she reaches in under her boss's skirt and lets her fingers dance up and down Elspeth's sopping slit, silently staring her in the eyes and slowly, deliberately bringing her to another heaving, panting climax. Returning gradually to the here and now, and obviously fascinated with the entire situation, Elspeth extracts from Mariah a promise to get a copy of the submitted, edited clip.

Oddly, the next few challenges seem rather tame by comparison, and Mariah is able to make short work of them. Challenge #8 is basically just "No underwear to work." Mariah wears a tight stretchy skirt to show unequivocally 'no panty-line.' In fact, feeling a bold confidence, she barges into Elspeth's office first thing, expressly to show off, flashing her boss the moment the office door closes. Camera in hand, she proudly displays her split beaver, recording her boss's reaction with a slow POV panned shot.

She is well received, to say the least. Elspeth beckons her, with hungry eyes, then reaches under to stroke her. Eventually, Mariah has to beg off, and get to her desk to get some semblance of work accomplished. Still, she records some more footage at her desk with a static camera perched inconspicuously on her in-basket, and another mounted on a file cabinet over her shoulder, taking in the reactions of her 'guests'.

Feeling oddly ebullient, Mariah pauses a moment in the quiet morning hum of the office, to plan her response. Suddenly—officiously—she keys her intercom and summons Garth. Puzzled, he enters her cubicle and approaches her desk cautiously. Mariah leans back and slowly flips her skirt up, letting her knees drop to either side, offering him a good, long look at her bare pussy, then, capturing Garth's eyes, she gives him a lascivious grin as she brings her fingers to her mouth and sloppily sucks them. After a moment, she drops them into her crotch to part her labia, exposing her glistening pink. The touch of her own fingers is electric, and she has to struggle not to make that too obvious to her audience.

Catching her breath in a quick gasp, she sweeps her other hand across the desk to indicate a pile of file folders. "That stack of stuff needs to go Barb in accounting," she purrs as she rocks back in her chair. Garth freezes, unable to pull his eyes from the sight of her pussy. Mariah reaches under her leg with her other hand and holds her labia apart from underneath, allowing the upper hand to drift up to her clit and begin twiddling it. She lets the air between Garth and herself crackle with erotic tension for an extended silence, before hissing, "Go on, then! Give the girl a bit of privacy, eh?"

Finally, he gathers up the folders from her desk, juggling them as they almost drop. Reluctantly he turns to leave, stumbling at the door as he throws a last glance over his shoulder. Mariah accelerates her stroking, still reclined behind her desk, and, inevitably, her arousal flares. As Garth vanishes around the corner, Mariah smiles at the camera as she quivers through an orgasm.

She decides to make a game of it, and can't resist teasing Lacey, too. Moving directly in front of Lacey's desk, she whispers, "Hey, kiddo, would ya look at this." She flips her skirt up just long enough to dip a digit or two into her obviously slick, puffy quim, then drops the skirt-front as she tauntingly sucks the moisture off her fingers, and walks away, relishing Lacey's rather pouty ambivalence. That night, her entry was dispatched with a rather simple complacency.

Having smoothly and easily drawn Elspeth into the conspiracy, Mariah arrives at work later in the week, already meeting the ninth challenge—that is with nipple clamps attached and conspicuous. Marching directly into Elspeth's office, she delights in showing off to her boss. Braless, of course, the fastenings are vaguely visible through the fine white blouse, and lifting the front of her blouse, Mariah shakes her tits to fully display the jingle bells dangling from each nipple, connected by a thin chain.

Dropping her blouse once again, Mariah turns without a word, and walks calmly to her desk, concealing the fact that her screaming tits are sending shock-waves of arousal down her spine to discharge between her legs. While none of her colleagues say anything, she notes, throughout the morning, many 'double-takes' as people pass her desk, or she theirs.

Mariah endures the clamps as long as possible, but by mid-afternoon they've become excruciating. She gets Elspeth to capture time-stamped video proof of her removing them in her boss's office. The resultant throbbing high-beams, that she can't conceal, apparently still catch the attention of many of her colleagues, but she ignores them.

The next communication comes with a warning—printed in big letters—which Mariah feels is a little histrionic: "Expect subsequent challenges to be more demanding and intense; more outrageous and lewd—to weed out the weak and the uncommitted!"

"Harumpff," she snorts. "We'll see about that!" and reading the next challenge, she is unimpressed. "Piece of cake!"

Challenge Ten reads: "Contestant must attend work, or class, or a public function with an operating vibrator inserted—the presence of the vibrator must be brought to the attention of colleagues or fellow attendees."

She feels that it is a very odd coincidence that over the course of the last few challenges, she had been thinking, "Surely some of the contestants are students—or housewives—or women (And are they, indeed, all women?) who don't work in an office. Who do they have as their captive audience?" It occurred to her that those different circumstances must somewhat warp the playing field, as it were. She is glad that the contest administrators seem to have, at least, acknowledged that. Notwithstanding, Mariah feels confident that she has much more than adequately fulfilled the contest directives.

She spends the evening preparing to satisfy yet another challenge the next day. Secured with the straps of a thong-like garter she'd fashioned from various leather belts and straps, Mariah arrives at work, tingling with anticipation. She calls on Lacey to tag along into Elspeth's office first thing, and, perching on the edge of the boss's desk, coyly cocks her head to one side and coyly invites her rapt audience to: "Guess what challenge ten is. I'm working on it right now."

After a brief barrage of rushed guesses, each of which is met by a subtle shake of her head, Mariah whispers, "Listen." Then, shifting her position slightly, she touches the whirring appliance against Elspeth's desk top. It takes but a moment for them to both fall in. "Now," Mariah, murmurs, returning the pair of conspiratorial smiles, "watch this." She strides confidently back to her desk, calling Garth to join her. Lacey and Elspeth are amazed at how she carries herself with hardly a hint of anything out of the ordinary. Of course, being in the know, they can detect a stiffness in her gait, but they keep mum about it.

Garth enters her cubicle just a little tentatively, while Lacey and her boss watch surreptitiously. "Yeah?" Garth is obviously suspicious.

"I'd like to show you something," Mariah purrs, syrupy sweet, as she rocks back in her chair, lifting her feet to the front edge of her desk and dropping her knees wide. Casually flipping her skirt up, she reaches down and grabbing the end of her vibrator beneath the leather strap, she thrusts it in and out a few times. And—surprise, surprise—she is rewarded by a modest orgasm, before laying the strap over the end, and leaving the vibe in and running. Lowering her skirt-front slowly and deliberately, she wordlessly dismisses Garth with a curt nod.

While she is generally tight-lipped to the majority of the staff, Mariah had, earlier, confided rather vaguely about the contest, to the women who had unintentionally participated in challenge number four—the 'bare pussy/bald snatch' episode.

Hence, it was not really unexpected that, eventually, one of them is curious enough about how Mariah's involvement is progressing, that she stops by Mariah's desk to ask. Gliding discreetly to Mariah's side, she says, "Hey. That contest thing you were doing...?" Checking around, she continues, sotto voce, "Is that still on? I mean, are you still... whatever... playing? Involved?"

Mariah smiles and murmurs, "Why do you ask? Wanna join?"

Taken aback, her colleague sputters, "Well, no... I... it... you... I d'know. Just curious, I suppose. It seemed so... so... what? Peculiar—and racey!" While she mumbles, Mariah adjusts herself so that she buzzes against the desk.

She responds to the look of shocked understanding that dawns on her colleague's face with a simple, sly wink, and a barely audible, "Yup. Still at 'er."

At the end of the day, Mariah contrives to take a video selfie, moving in one continuous POV scene, from buzzing at her desk chair into washroom—climbing onto the sink and contorting to have the vibrator buzz against the porcelain. After a moment, she casually flips up her skirt to reveal her improvised leather harness, and, pulling aside the centre strap, removes the whining dildo in one dramatic sweep.

A few days later, challenge number eleven email arrives. Reading it over—'Keep a butt-plug in throughout the day. Contrive to reveal its presence to several co-workers/cohorts.'—Mariah is first struck by how similar it is to number ten; but, more than that, she wonders, "Are they—whoever 'they' are—running out of ideas?" The details direct the contestants to record the insertion and show it fully ensconced at the beginning of the work day, coffee, lunch and finally quitting time with time-stamped video-clips.

Mariah's not all that familiar with anal accessories, so, in the next couple days she visits a sex shop she has perused before. She feels comfortable there, almost like she's becoming a regular customer. Anyway, she's there to buy a butt-plug. Amazed by the variety, she sees that they come in many different sizes, colours, and materials. So, figuring on it making the best impression, she chooses what she gauges as a medium-large example.

She expects that the morning prep will be almost routine the next day; however, she's immediately disabused of that notion as she tries her mirror-assisted morning threading. Even using gobs of lube, with the plug set on toilet seat and secured by the suction-cup base, lowering herself onto it she finds the stretching of her anus almost unbearable. Of course, taking a selfie video recording of the ordeal adds yet another layer of difficulty. In fact, she seriously worries she can't do it—that she's bitten off more than she can chew. Still, after several attempts, the huge bullet finally pops through her rosebud, settling itself into her rectum.

"Wow!!" she pants, "Overfilled! Feels like I'm gonna burst!" Mariah considers removing the intruder, but suspects that that is going to be difficult, too. Feels like she's giving birth—not that she would know.

"What have I done?" she despairs. She realizes getting a butt-plug the size she did may have been a mistake. "But it's in now!" she thinks, rationalizing; furthermore, she hasn't time to change it.

Barely able to stand up, Mariah has to circle her apartment a few times before she can overcome the waddle she's developed. Wearing a thong, for easy confirmation, she makes it to work on time, although she's not sure how exactly she's done it. At work, she shuffles about, rather zoned out, until she reaches her own cubicle. Squirming in her seat, trying to get comfortable, her eyes glaze, and she waits. Gradually, though, the discomfort in her butt becomes bearable, and the unpleasant fullness, although not really diminishing, morphs into an odd curiosity—an intriguing sort of sparkle.