The Starring Role

Story Info
Wife gets carried away and gives in to lust.
2.1k words
3.5
82k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for 10 years and during that time we have gone from having an adventurous sex life in the early days together to barely having sex at all. We are still very happy together and love each other, but like a lot of marriages the excitement seems to have waned over time. We are both in our late 40's now and rather than leading to resentment, we have established a routine and are both happy enough with our relationship.

In recent years my wife, Catherine, has been involved in amateur dramatics. She loves to sing and dance and it is an activity that takes up a couple of evenings a week with various rehearsals and meetings. In a recent production she was playing a role which involved a kissing scene with a guy called Jake who is slightly older than us. He is a good looking, confident guy, and is popular with the rest of the group. He joked about how much he was looking forward to rehearsing the kiss scene with my wife and had gone as far as to suggest that he and Catherine may need to spend some extra time together to ensure that they got it just right. My wife laughed this off, but confided to me that she was a little uncomfortable with what he had said. I assured her that it was all meant in good spirit and not to think anything of it.

Over the next few weeks the rehearsals went well, and Catherine enjoyed the attention of the starring role. One evening I came home from work to find the two of them rehearsing in our lounge. They asked if I could watch and time them on the kiss scene, where they have to kiss passionately for a count of 5. I have seen my wife do kissing scenes in other roles and had no issue with this. In truth, I actually found her kissing other men quite a turn on and had mentioned this. She was well aware that one of my fantasies was to see her with other men but had always been clear that she found this a little odd and that there is no way that she would ever do anything sexual with anyone else.

I sat back and watched as they acted out the scene and waited for the kiss. I was to count silently to ensure that they got the timing right. I saw Jake take my wife and kiss her strongly and counted away as directed. I got to 8 before they broke the kiss and I could see that she was a little breathless and flushed which intrigued me. Had she really enjoyed kissing Jake? Was having me watching her a turn on? I went to make some tea whilst they continued with the scene. In the kitchen my wife came to me and whispered that Jake was using his tongue when he kissed her and that she felt guilty as she should have stopped him. She then leant in closely as she admitted that the reason she didn't was because she had really enjoyed what he was doing. I was both shocked and excited by this admission. Against my better judgement I told her that I had enjoyed seeing her kissing Jake and that I was ok with it as long as she was. She gave me an odd look, pecked me on the cheek and returned to the lounge.

When I returned, they were getting close to the kissing scene again and so I sat down to watch and time them. They started kissing and I wondered if their tongues were entwined as I silently counted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... after 8 seconds they were still kissing passionately. They broke and Catherine flashed me a small smile before turning back to Jake and kissing him again. This time there was no acting involved - she was doing this because she wanted to. As they stood kissing each other my mind was racing. I wondered how far Catherine wanted this to go or how far I was prepared to let it go? Seeing my wife holding and kissing another man was a massive turn on and whilst I felt I should stop them I couldn't seem to do so.

Catherine took my complicit silence as acceptance and took the initiative by moving to the sofa where she and Jake continued kissing each other. She has fantastic large breasts, with beautiful pert nipples and I watched as he started caressing them through her top. As she became increasingly aroused, I saw her move her hand down his chest towards his jeans where she started to rub and stroke his bulging dick through his jeans. I was jealous, but incredibly hard and my arousal meant that I didn't want to stop what was taking place in front of me. I sat and watched spellbound as she deftly loosened his belt and unbuttoned his jeans before slipping her hand into his pants and exposing his penis. I don't have any reference points as far as size and width are concerned, but Jake was a well blessed man. Catherine instructed Jake to take off his jeans and pants. Jake looked uncomfortable about me being there and asked her if she was ok for me to see this. She looked at me quizzically and all I could do was to nod feebly.

Things were happening quickly, and within a minute or two he was naked from the waist down, with his large erect dick standing proud. Catherine told him to sit on the couch and pushed a beanbag over for her to sit on. She slipped her hand around his dick and I was struck by how small it looked compared to his size. She started to stroke up and down his shaft, before looking me straight in the eye and moving her mouth over it and started to lick and suck the bulging head of his dick. I felt a pang of jealousy as Catherine has always given phenomenal blow jobs, but again in recent years they have been a rarity in our marriage. I watched transfixed as she moved her head up and down, each time taking more and more of him into her warm, wet mouth. She was making little moans of pleasure whilst skilfully using her lips and tongue on him. It was amazing to watch her bringing him to the point where he was about to come before switching her technique to allow him to calm down before starting all over again.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing play out in front of me and my head was racing. I loosened my trousers and took out my own hard dick so that I could stroke myself while I watched them. Seeing what I was doing seemed to turn her on even more She stopped sucking him, got to her feet and took off her skirt before slipping off her underwear. Jake gently pushed her onto the sofa and started to massage her legs, running his hands up and down them before spreading them widely apart. Catherine looked amazing lying there exposing the beautifully soft, well-trimmed hair around her glistening wet pussy. I watched as Jake rubbed his fingers up and down between her lips and circling her clit before gently pushing one, then two fingers deep inside her whilst using his thumb to rub her clit. Catherine got wetter and wetter as he pushed his fingers in and out of her and was moaning as he moved his hand harder and faster.

What happened next was a bit of a blur as Jake unbuttoned my wife's blouse and took off her bra. He moved up her body and was kissing her passionately. Catherine had moved forward and was sat on the edge of the sofa with her legs spread open whilst Jake was kneeling between them kissing my now naked wife. He stopped kissing my wife, took hold of his dick and started to rub the head of it up and down her very wet pussy causing her to jump. She looked up at me with passion in her eyes and said

"I really need this, please let me fuck him?"

Even if I had said no, I don't believe that I could have stopped what was about to happen. I told her that she could do whatever she wanted to do and then watched, dumbstruck, as she reached down and took his cock in her hand before putting it right between her legs. I fleetingly wondered if I should insist on them using a condom as my wife isn't on the pill, but before I could say anything, I heard her say

"Jake, I want you inside me now, but go slowly to start with so I can get used to your size."

The very next thing that I hear is her gasp loudly as the head of Jakes huge dick slipped in and I watched in awe as he pushed himself slowly and deeply inside her. I nearly came there and then just watching them. She was very wet, and he managed to slide it all the way in all in one steady move, and then hold it there, deep inside her as she moaned in pleasure. Jake was considerably bigger than me, but I loved watching Catherine, consumed with lust, getting so much pleasure from it.

Jake started to fuck her slowly and firmly, pulling back until just the head was inside her before firmly pushing his entire cock back in. Cath was leaning back, her face and breasts flushed as she told Jake to fuck her harder until her whole body was being jolted as Jake pounded harder and faster. She dropped her hand between her legs to rub herself as he continued to fuck her, and it didn't take that long before she shouted that she was about to come and implored Jake to come with her. He picked up the pace and was hammering really hard until she cried out that she was coming. He pulled out of her and came hard, spurted his cum all over her exposed pussy, tummy and breasts.

Once it was all over, I surveyed the scene. Jake was sitting on the floor, getting his breath back whilst Catherine was lying back on the couch, her naked body covered in a mixture of sweat and cum. She still had her hand between her legs and was gently rubbing his cum around her well fucked pussy. After a few minutes she spoke.

"Thank you for that Jake, it was great, but I think that you should go now."

Jake smiled at her and started to put his clothes on. It was a little awkward as I had to wait to see him out, especially as all I wanted to do was get back into the house to see my wife. When I walked into the lounge she hadn't moved from the sofa and had a wanton smile on her face. She asked me

"Did you like that baby? Why don't we go to bed now?"

I took her by the hand and lead her upstairs to our bedroom. We lay on the bed and she kissed me tenderly before asking if I was ok. I truthfully told her that what had happened was beyond my wildest expectations. She straddled me and rubbed her pussy up and down my cock. It felt a bit strange as there was still some of Jakes cum on her, but all I wanted to do was claim her as mine again by fucking her. She took me inside her well fucked pussy, and it felt strange to be inside her when someone else had been there so recently. She was so wet and warm and all I wanted to do was fuck her hard. She asked me to tell her before I came and when I was about to, she slid off me and buried my dick in her mouth. I have never come so hard or so much in my entire life and I cried out as I filled her mouth. She took everything that I gave her in her mouth and swallowed it all

When we were done, we held each other before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Catherine no longer does amateur dramatics and we never talk about what happened with Jake that evening unless we are in bed together. When we do the sex is absolutely phenomenal as we get to relive the experience again and again. Since it all happened Catherine has started to share some of her fantasies with me which we may or may not act on - time will tell.

I am a very lucky man.