The Start of Something Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do it," he growls, and flips me onto my stomach. "Get your vibrator," he commands, but I'm too weak and overwhelmed to move.

"Darling. Get your goddamn vibrator," he repeats more loudly, grabbing my hair and pulling—hard.

"Don't make me ask you again," he growls, looking absolutely lethal.

At his low growl, my pussy twitches, and I just want to keep playing this game with him. But I crave him and his cock way too much for that. I hesitate, then finally grab my vibrator, and put a condom on the nightstand. He grins.

I lay back down and position the vibe on my clit, as he gently strokes my rear.

"Your ass is even better than I expected," he mutters thickly.

As I turn up the intensity of the vibrator, he slowly inserts his fingers into my wet, greedy pussy.

Fuuuuuck. This is glorious. This is absolutely fucking glorious.

He pumps more and more quickly, expertly matching my pace as I grind against the vibrator. I'm panting and moaning and crying into my pillow and he's grabbing my ass as he pistons his fingers in and out of me.

He seems to intuitively know where to touch me and how much pressure to use, the bastard with the magical fingers. But I no longer have the energy to hate him, to hate how easily he makes me collapse and crumble. All I can think about are the sensations pulsing through me as I inch closer and closer to orgasm.

He changes his pace, alternating between slow, short thrusts and hard, long ones. I'm overcome with sensations, letting out low groans that are entirely unlike any sounds I've ever made before. I've never been touched like this before. Never.

"C'mon," he gently coaxes. "Cum for me, princess." I grunt and groan in reply, my orgasm just out of reach.

"C'mon Lexi. Cum on my fingers so I can fuck you. Give it to me," he repeats over and over again, his tone so sexy and so soothing and so hypnotic and... then... finally, I explode. I clench and shudder and cum all over his eager, magic fingers, as I gasp and moan and shudder and cry out his name.

"That's right, princess. That's right," he croons as the orgasm continues ripping through my body. He doesn't stop pumping until my moans slow down.

And then, he gives my ass a deliciously hard smack and resumes his pumping. I let out one loud, long groan, shocked at the intensity of the sensations. Then, amazingly, he hurls me into another orgasm, one even more explosive than the first.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes!" I scream as he continues pumping. I can no longer think. Time has stood still. All I can think about are the waves and waves of pleasure as I twitch around his warm fingers and scream into my pillow.

Once my moans have quieted, he withdraws his fingers and gently pushes me onto my back, kissing me slowly and deeply.

"Lexi... that was incredible. I could watch you cum all day long. You're just... gorgeous," he breathes softly, reverently.

I gently pull his short hair and smile when he moans against my lips, then give him small kisses all over his neck and throat. I lean over and whisper in his ear, "Oliver, if that's what you can do with your fingers," and he gasps and lets out a low, feral growl. I love how much I'm affecting him, how crazy I'm making him, how much he wants me.

I continue kissing down his neck and chest, nibbling and flicking my tongue over his hot, smooth skin. I pause when I get to his abs, and lightly run my fingers over his taut muscles. He groans at my light kisses, his hard cock jutting out rudely from his body.

I keep kissing down his abdomen, pausing when I reach his cock, my lips mere millimeters from his glorious member. He's visibly trying to control himself now, grunting and growling, an expression of pure lust on his face. I know what he wants. He wants to grab me by the hair, force my mouth down on his cock, and facefuck me relentlessly, until he's a wet, gasping mess and his cum is all over my eager lips and face and hair.

I slowly stick out my tongue and hold it close to his straining cock. "Should I keep going?" I tease, and he merely groans in reply.

"Don't stop, Lexi. Don't ever fucking stop."

He places his hand on my head, willing himself not to push my lips onto his hard, pulsing cock. Jesus. Something about the way he's holding back... is almost too much to take in. I just want to keep looking at him, just want to stay in this beautiful moment.

I put my mouth on him, and then and he just roars. I lick the head of his cock, thrilled by his desperate groans.

"Fuck... yes... just like that," he gasps, as I swirl my tongue around the head. I slowly take more and more of his cock in my wet mouth, and his groans become louder, more savage. I alternate between sucking and licking, periodically giving the head more attention, then suddenly deep throating him. He's gasping and growling, and I love how much pleasure I'm giving him.

Then, I take all of him in my mouth, all at once, until I feel his cock hit the back of my throat. I gag slightly and he chuckles, his eyes still locked on mine.

"Careful, darling," he says, stroking my hair. "Don't choke."

I laugh and slow down, but soon I'm trying to take all of him again. My tongue flicks his frenulum as I suck him confidently, and he groans and growls each time he feels my hot, wet tongue against his skin.

"Fuck, yes, Lexi... just like that... don't stop..." he groans through gritted teeth.

Seeing him like this now, so close to orgasm, suddenly affects me more than I ever expected. I can't stop staring at him as I pleasure him, and his gaze softens as he pants and groans.

And then... we're having a moment. Time slows down, and all I can think about is how much I want him... in my arms, in my mouth, in my cunt, and... everywhere else. I want Oliver.

Still panting and growling, he pulls my mouth off his cock.

"Fuck, I almost came, you greedy little slut," he gasps, laughing.

He pulls me up to him, roughly pushing his tongue into my mouth. He pulls my hair and growls, "And now, darling, I'm going to fuck you. And you'll love every minute of it."

I shiver at his words. That was an order, wasn't it. And I'm going to comply. I have to.

He pushes me onto my back and strokes my clit gently with his thumb. Then, he opens the condom packet, not taking his eyes off mine. He looks like an animal in heat, a tiger stalking his prey. A tiger stalking... me.

He looks down my body, taking me in, savoring every inch of me, and now I'm audibly gasping and panting. My skin is tingling, and I'm nearly overwhelmed by the look of utter longing on his beautiful face.

He wordlessly puts on the condom, a hard, languid expression on his face. Then, he positions his cock at the entrance of my wet, pulsing pussy, and slides it in slowly... so slowly... and I gasp.

It's like fireworks and rockets and glitter are all exploding inside of me, all at once. I never expected it to feel like this. I never expected him to fuck like this. I gasp and growl and moan as his thick hard cock stretches me, fills me, thrusts into me, fucks me.

He takes me slowly, grinding against me, rocking into me. His groans become louder and more insistent as he holds himself back, as he wills himself not to hold me down and fuck me, long, hard, savagely.

He's watching me as he fucks me, enjoying the expression of pleasure on my face. Then, he grunts and groans and finally starts fucking me in earnest, his thrusts picking up speed as he pushes into me harder and harder.

I'm gasping and moaning now, and he's grunting and growling like a wild animal. When I clench around him, he roars in pleasure. "Fuck... you're so... tight."

"Just like that. Don't stop, Oliver... don't stop," I babble, his rough thrusts shaking my body with their sheer force.

Finally, he stops with a gasp and a growl, desperately trying to stave off his orgasm. He flips me over and puts me on all fours, and groans when he sees the view before him. Then, he pushes two, and then three, fingers into me... and we both groan. Those magic fucking fingers. I'll never be able to resist those fingers.

And then... he's thrusting his cock forcefully into me and I'm gasping in shock. He's fucking me hard and roughly now, with no pretense of kindness or romance. I scream and push back against him as he plunges into me.

He doesn't stop growling and groaning as he takes me, his hands gripping my hips as he pounds into me. He grabs my hair and pulls, and I just cry and drool. I just want him to keep going. I don't want him to ever stop fucking me.

I arch my back, pressing against his chest, and he groans and pulls my arms behind my back. Before I have a chance to react, he's slamming into me, and the room is filled with sounds of his hard cock fucking my wetness, his balls slapping against my pussy. He's holding me up, keeping me from collapsing into a crying, shuddering mess.

And still, he keeps fucking me. I'm now half-convinced he's some kind of sex god, sent down from Mount Olympus to coax and tease and magic the orgasms out of me.

He suddenly pulls out, and I groan in frustration. My pussy feels so empty without his cock to fill it. He lets out a low chuckle.

Wordlessly, he pushes me flat on my stomach, thrusts, and resumes pumping into me relentlessly. I feel his hardness even more intensely now, as I clench and tighten around his thick, beautiful cock.

With him, this position is more delicious than I ever expected. I can feel every inch of him filling me, thrusting into me, kissing every part of my wet, aching cunt. And still, he keeps fucking me. I feel so wonderfully helpless lying here, being thoroughly ravished by this man, the most brutally sensual man I've ever met. I groan and he responds by fucking me harder, faster, and I can tell he's getting close. The thought sends shivers down my spine, and now I'm squeezing and clenching even harder.

"I'm so fucking close, Lexi," he whispers in my ear, between thrusts, through gritted teeth. "Cum for me. Please... I need to feel you cum... Please cum for me."

His desperate words are all I need to push me over the edge, into one of the most intense, explosive orgasms of my life.

"Fuck, fuck, Oliver, I'm cumming," I scream, and he quickens his pace.

He stops holding back and roars his release, and then—I feel his magic cock twitch and spasm as he cums inside me.

. . . . .

And now, he's holding me in his arms, tightly, sweetly, possessively.

"That was... fuck, that was incredible," he says, still out of breath from the intense, primal fucking. "You're amazing," he adds, stroking my face and neck, kissing me deeply and sweetly.

I kiss him back and murmur, "I came so hard... and then you came too. It was wonderful. Thank you."

"No, thank you, darling," he replies, a slow, playful smile on his lips. "It was beautiful. Thank you," he says again, simply.

And something about the way he says it, something about the way he's looking at me now, makes me realize he wants more, too. He wants to hold me and kiss me and fuck me... but he also wants... me.

And now, I'm no longer fighting my emotions, no longer fighting my complete and utter desire for him. I'm letting myself fall for him. Not just his cock, but him, too.

This is more than just sex. This is the start of something.

12