The Start of Something Fun - Take 02

Story Info
Olivia comes to Matt's house.
4.9k words
4.81
5.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Matt awoke on Saturday his dick was hard; he knew that his date with Olivia later that day was going to work out just fine. Especially since the previous evening they masturbated together via FaceTime and Olivia made comments about Matt tasting her pussy juice and getting ahold of his cock later! He did what he needed to do around the house most of the morning: took a walk, did some laundry, picked up the house (just in case he had a visitor later); you know, basic Saturday morning puttering. Around noon Matt called Olivia.

"Hey hot stuff," Olivia said as she answered the phone, "what's up?"

"Just wanted to make detailed plans for later. Should I pick you up at the bar, you want me to come get you, up to you," Matt stated.

"How about I drive to your place," Olivia said, "I'm not 100% sure if I have to be home tonight or tomorrow morning. I have my daughter at some point but her S.O.B. father won't say when he's dropping her off."

Matt was a bit bummed to hear that. It sounded like he could just drop her off at any moment while they were on their date.

"So, like, he could drop her off at 4:00?" Matt asked.

"Oh, no, no," Olivia said somewhat giggling, "Sometimes he brings her over on Saturday nights, really late after they are with his family, but it's usually around midnight when he does."

"I see," Matt said, "and there's no way to get him to confirm?"

"He's kind of an asshole in that regard," Olivia said, "but let me call him and tell him I have plans that will be late as well. Maybe I can catch him in a good mood. Text me your address and I'll be over in an hour?"

"Perfect," Matt said, "I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing you..."

"Well," Olivia said, "You SAW me last night you horny man...I can't wait to see you too! Bye for now."

They hung up and Matt went into his room to get himself cleaned up. His dick was semi-hard just thinking about Olivia and their video chat last night. He knew masturbating in the shower was a bad idea, but his hand lingered longer than it should have as he lathered himself. He had himself on the edge of cumming three times and finally told himself to stop and get out. He dried himself off and before he got dressed looked at himself in the mirror.

His cock was still hard and talking out loud said, "Guess I'm not THAT bad looking."

He dressed and went to pour himself a drink. 15 minutes later the doorbell rang. Matt's dick stiffened just hearing the doorbell knowing it was Olivia. He was nervous and excited at the same time to see her in the flesh. Matt opened the door and Olivia was standing there in a yellow sundress, tan leather sandals, and a jean jacket draped over her arm. Her smile was beaming and Matt felt his knees weaken a bit!

"Hi Matt!" Olivia said with a huge grin, "Long time, no SEE!"

As she said this Matt was opening the door and Olivia stepped inside. They immediately embraced in a long, wet kiss. Tongues battling it out in each other's mouths. After making out for about 5 minutes in the doorway, they separated and Olivia stepped completely into the house.

"Love your place!" Olivia said, "How long have you been here?"

"Well," Matt said, "About 2 years now. I stayed closer to the boys the first couple years after I moved out, but then realized renting was killing me. Being one town over is good for everyone. Close enough, but not too close if you know what I mean. Something to drink before we go?"

"Vodka lemonade?" Olivia asked.

Matt went into the kitchen to make her drink and Olivia looked around at the pictures in the living room. Most were family pics, there was some framed art projects from the boys, and a few photos Matt had taMatt back in college. He watched her the whole time and all he could think about was whether or not she had a bra and panties on under her dress! His dick was in a constant state of hardness.

Olivia took the drink from Matt saying, "Thank you. The decorating is awesome. I love how you have pics from your boys up...such a good dad!"

"Thanks," Matt said slightly blushing, "Cheers!"

They clinked glasses and took long pulls from their respective drinks. Matt was watching her every move as Olivia continued to glide around his living room and then down the hall towards the bedrooms. She was drinking and soaking in all the pictures on the walls while Matt was drinking and soaking in her sexy body! While Olivia was standing in the hall admiring a photo, she lifted her foot up and reached back to adjust her sandal strap. It was then Matt noticed her feet, specifically her toes! Not only were they painted fire engine red, but her toes were absolutely perfect! From her big toe down to the little one, each toe was slightly shorter than the one before it! Matt was salivating and wanted nothing more than to rip off her dress, stripping her naked, and suck on each one of Olivia's perfect toes. His cock was now straining against his shorts and he could feel the pre-cum starting to make his boxers damp.

"Um, excuse me for a second," Matt said a bit flustered, "I need to use the bathroom before we take off."

Matt pushed past Olivia in the hall and closed the bathroom door behind him. He didn't need to piss, he just needed to calm himself before he shot his load in his pants! Even if he did need to pee, his cock was so hard it would have been impossible to do so.

Olivia knocked on the bathroom door, "Are you ok Matt?"

"Oh yeah, I'll be right out," Matt lied as he calmed himself before flushing the toilet to continue the ruse of why he was in there. "All good," as he stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the living room.

Olivia was now seated on the couch, left leg crossed over the right, and her sandal was dangling from her toes. She had a huge grin on her face as if to say 'I know why you're so flustered!'. Matt stopped dead in his tracks. All he could muster was a grunt and he felt like he was going to shoot in his shorts.

"Shall we?" Matt said with no confidence, his voice somewhat cracking.

"Why don't we just hang here and talk for a bit," Olivia said as she patted the couch, "Come sit next to me."

Matt knew that Olivia knew his cock was hard and that he was flustered as hell. He moved to the couch and sat next to her. Their legs touched and her bare skin was more than Matt could take! A flood of confidence rushed over him and he grabbed Olivia by the back of the head and kissed her forcefully. Olivia kissed Matt back hard and they made out for a good 15 minutes. Their hands never moved, but Matt wanted to touch her everywhere!

When they finally broke their kiss Olivia said, "Well, seeing as I'm not really dressed for a hike, how about we just stay here and get some exercise..."

They started to kiss again, but this time Matt's hand reached for Olivia's tits. He slid his hand into her flimsy sundress and found she was not wearing a bra. He brushed his fingers over first her left nipple and then the right one. They were already stiff. Olivia slid her left hand up Matt's thigh and started rubbing his hard cock through his shorts. It felt a bit uncomfortable, grinding against the fabric of his boxers and shorts, and Olivia sensed this.

"Maybe we should just get naked and get it over with," Olivia said as she pulled her face back from Matt's.

"Get it over with?" Matt asked a bit confused.

"You know...seeing each other naked," Olivia said, "I mean really naked, like in person naked."

Matt had zero issues with getting naked! In fact he was already standing up to strip when Olivia slowed him down a bit.

"Hold on there, tiger," Olivia said grinning, "How about we help each other and maybe take our time here."

Matt was already standing and Olivia remained sitting on the couch. She reached for Matt's belt, loosened it, and then undid his shorts. They did not immediately fall to the floor as his cock was straining so hard against them, so Olivia gently tugged them down and Matt stepped out of them. She held on to Matt's hips and gazed at his hard cock staring her in the face. Olivia licked her lips and then slid her tongue from Matt's balls up his shaft to the tip. Her tongue darting out to taste the pre-cum that was already oozing out. Matt closed his eyes and did everything in his power to not cum all over her face...at least not so quickly!

"My god you are hard as steel," Olivia now purred, "Your cock is so beautiful and pulsing."

Matt couldn't wait any longer; he had to see Olivia naked! He reached down, took her hands, and slowly guided her up off the couch. In a quick move Olivia dropped both straps of her dress and it slid off her now naked body. All Matt could do was stare! She was so beautiful!

"I noticed you were staring at my feet earlier," Olivia cooed, "is there anything in particular you'd like to do with them?"

All Matt could do is nod yes as he gently pushed her back down to the couch. Olivia sat back into the couch cushions, and lifting her feet up on to the edge, raised her knees and opened them wide. Matt dropped to his knees between hers to get a closer look at Olivia's bald pussy. All during marriage and dating he had never seen one other than in porn and he was turned on like a raging madman at this moment!

"Your pussy..." Matt said and trailed off.

"You like?" Olivia said as she slid a finger up and down her now wet slit, "I've always kept it nice and clean shaven...better access whenever I want it..."

Matt leaned in and inhaled her musky aroma; he wanted to dive in and lick her to an orgasm, but he had toes to take care of first. Kissing the insides of her thighs, Matt made his way down Olivia's legs to her feet which were still propped up on the edge of the couch.

"Your toes," Matt said, "They are absolutely perfect."

With that Matt sucked Olivia's big toe of her right foot into his mouth and Olivia inhaled sharply. He took his time; sucking on each toe individually on both feet. All the while Olivia lightly slid her index finger up and down the slit of her pussy; occasionally tapping on her clit to coax it out from under its hood. When Matt finished his toe licking he sat up on the coffee table, still between Olivia's legs. His cock was pulsing to his rapidly beating heart now, ready to cum at any second.

"Has anyone ever fucked your feet?" Matt asked.

Olivia's eyes were a bit glazed over as Matt's hard dick had her mesmerized and she really didn't understand his question.

"What do you mean?" Olivia asked, "How do you fuck feet? Like, just rub your cock on them?"

Matt gently took Olivia by the ankles and stood up, therefore pushing her back a bit on the couch. As Matt brought her feet together on either side of his cock, Olivia suddenly understood his question. A wicked grin came across her face as she now plunged two fingers into her pussy. She was so wet there was absolutely no resistance. Matt moved her feet so they were now together and he could still see her masturbating. His dick was leaking so much pre-cum that they slide between Olivia's feet easily.

"Oh fuck!" Matt said throwing his head back as he slowly pushed his hips back and forth to fuck Olivia's feet, "I've imagined what this would feel like for so long!"

Matt knew it wouldn't take much longer for him to cum and he wasn't sure if Olivia was cool with him cumming ON her. By his view however, Olivia was thoroughly enjoying the sight of Matt fucking her feet while she fingered her pussy.

Before Matt could ask, Olivia said, "You need to cum for me Matt...I'm gonna fucking cum soon!"

Matt increased both his hip speed and the manipulation of Olivia's feet around his cock and could feel the start of his orgasm, "Oh, fuck Olivia! I'm gonna cum for you!"

"That's it Matt!" Olivia moaned, "Cum on my feet and pussy! I want to feel your warm jizz on me! Oooooooooooh, I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmming!"

As Olivia orgasmed she, again like last night, thrust her hips against her hand and hard fucked her fingers. Matt felt his balls tighten and he wrapped Olivia's toes around his shaft, pumping back and forth.

"FUUUUUUUUCK, Olivia!" Matt cried out, "I'm cumming for you!"

Olivia continued to finger her pussy as Matt's first two shots of cum hit her tits, then he bent his knees a bit and shot a few more onto her stomach. She moved her hand up and grabbed his cock, pulling Matt to her. As she sat up, Olivia engulfed Matt's still spurting cock into her mouth, getting his last few shots of cum down her throat. Olivia bobbed her head sucking on Matt until his legs couldn't take it.

"I'm gonna fall down," Matt said exhausted.

Olivia released Matt from her mouth and he slid down onto the couch next to her. They both came hard and loud...probably for the whole neighborhood to hear!

They kissed briefly and Olivia asked, "Where did you learn that? Porn?"

Matt just smiled saying, "You can see pretty much anything in porn. Guess I've just seen lots of naked women's feet and they turn me on...well, the sexy ones do."

Olivia was smiling and then said, "Your cock is amazing...I loved feeling you shoot your cum down my throat. I guess fair is fair."

Matt looked at her confused by what she said, but Olivia's next gesture cleared that up. She slid her fingers down to her pussy and slid them up, collecting her pussy juice. She then slid her fingers into Matt's mouth.

"Mmmmmm, my god your pussy tastes sweet!" Matt said grinning, "That's another turn on...licking pussy."

"Well then," Olivia said smiling and sliding her ass down on the couch a bit, "Maybe you should show me..."

Matt dropped to his knees and took hold of Olivia by her hips. He immediately brought his mouth to her bald pussy and sucked in hard! Olivia moaned loudly and grabbed Matt by the back of the head, forcing his face deeper into her wet slit.

"Holy...FUCK!" Olivia gasped as she started grinding her hips and pussy into Matt's face, "Do NOT stop licking me! I'm gonna fucking cum already! FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

With that Olivia drenched Matt's face as her pussy let go and and her orgasm flooded Matt's waiting face and mouth. She tasted so, so sweet! Matt was lapping like a dog who had been in the sun for days without a drop of water! He couldn't get enough of her!

"Slow down a bit," Olivia somewhat commanded, "Just use the tip of your tongue on my clit."

Matt did as he was instructed and flicked the tip of his tongue across Olivia's hard little nub. Her clit was stiff and poking out from under her hood. She sunk back into the couch cushions, spreading her legs wide so Matt had unlimited access to her pussy. His tongue work was making her squirm!

He was busy flicking and licking Olivia's clit, pussy, and every so often kissing the inside of her thighs. Olivia was enjoying the attention Matt was giving her; gently pinching and rubbing her stiff nipples. Matt looked up a few times and caught her lifting her tit to her mouth, sucking on her own hard nipple...this gave them both chills from excitement and Matt's hard-on was leaking pre-cum all over the floor. His cock was drooling!

The other thing Matt noticed was Olivia's tight, little butthole. He had never eaten ass, but saw it in porn and read about it on Literotica. Along with toe sucking, this was another secret fetish/fantasy of Matt's. He had no idea if Olivia was game, so he didn't take any chances of ruining his current situation. As Matt continued to work her pussy, Olivia moaned her way through a half dozen orgasms; Matt's face was slick and shiny, covered in her pussy juice!

Eventually she pulled Matt up so they were face-to-face on the couch next to each other. Olivia attacked Matt; shoving her tongue into his mouth while they made out. Matt could feel that Olivia had moved her hand down to her own lap, but had no idea what she was doing. Even with the fear of shooting his load again, Matt dropped a hand down to slowly stroke his cock and dropping further to play with his now tightening balls. He knew he couldn't keep this up for long, otherwise it would be cum blast city! Whether it was to keep from coming or the fact that his mind tended to wander anyway, Matt suddenly thought of the one time he and his ex-wife had attempted anal sex. She reluctantly agreed to him sticking his cock in her ass one night (probably so she could say she tried and did not like it). It did not go well as Matt was not really watching a lot of porn back then and she was being a bitch about it. Matt no sooner had the head of his cock pressed against her tight asshole and she screamed for him to stop as he was hurting her. Thus ended that experience.

The thoughts had helped and Matt could feel his urge to cum subside a bit, but he was still making out with Olivia and stroking his cock. Opening his eyes and pulling back a bit Matt noticed that Olivia was indeed touching herself, as was he.

"Mmmmm," Olivia now purred, "Thinking of watching you cum earlier and last night has my pussy dripping wet...want to touch ourselves for each other again?"

She wasn't really asking but telling Matt what she wanted. Olivia laid back on the arm of the couch with her legs spread, one foot on the back of the couch and the other on the floor. She was opened wide for Matt to see everything she was doing. Matt leaned back against the opposite end of the couch and continued stroking his dick. Being extra careful not to cum too quickly. He wanted them to cum together again.

"Fuck Olivia," Matt now breathed, "Your pussy is so fucking sexy...and I love how its so soft and smooth..."

Olivia smiled and cooed, "That's it Matt...stroke your cock just for me...I want to show you how I like to touch myself for you...just watch, but don't cum yet."

Matt wasn't sure if watching her masturbate and not cumming right away was in the cards, but he'd try his hardest!

"Usually when I'm alone and touching myself," Olivia said, "I like to imagine someone is watching me through the cracked door...it makes me super hot being watched!"

She continued to slide the fingers on her left hand up and down her wet slit while she now stuck her right index finger into her mouth. Olivia threw her head back and was sucking hard as she plunged two fingers deep into her pussy! She was drooling spit down her chin from sucking so hard.

"Oh fuck!" Olivia groaned after releasing her finger from her mouth, pulling her lip down a bit, "My pussy is so fucking wet and ready to cum for you! Keep stroking your cock for me Matt...please keep watching me! I'm gonna cum hard for you!"

Olivia slumped down a bit further still fingering herself hard. She then placed her spit soaked index finger between her pussy and butthole and started massaging her taint. Moaning louder and louder, letting Matt know she was about to orgasm.

"This will be your cock later," Olivia purred and staring Matt directly in the eyes, "I fucking promise!"

With that, Olivia slid the tip of her finger into her asshole while the other hand continued fingering her pussy! Matt's eyes just about popped out of his head and he felt his cock lurch hard. He knew he was not going to hold back from cumming!

"Oh fuck, Matt!" Olivia moaned, "I'm fucking cuuuuuuuuuuuming! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Again, she bucked her hips against her hands, fucking her fingers with her pussy and her ass! It was too much for Matt, he felt his balls tighten and his cum surge up his hard shaft.

"I'm fucking cumming Olivia!" Matt grunted as he managed to lift himself up and off the couch to kneel above her naked body. He thrust his hips to meet the downstrokes of his right hand on his cock and shot spurt after spurt of his hot cum onto Olivia's tits!

When he couldn't take it anymore, Matt collapsed onto Olivia, kissing her hard and groping her body. His semi-hard cock was grinding against her pussy, humping her.

When they broke their kiss Olivia said, "Let's go into your bedroom...this needs to continue."

12