The Start Pt. 09: College stairs

Story Info
Climbing stairs in a short skirt, teasing the computer club.
1.2k words
4.68
10.7k
7

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

The morning after my fun with the older next-door neighbour, I was in a naughty mood. The excitement of teasing someone new had carried over to the next day, and I wondered what mischief I could get up to.

My answer came when I saw a flyer advertising a computer club meeting in the library. The geeks I'd teased would be there, as would my neighbour with whom I'd had masturbation dates.

After college, I nipped home to change into a sexy flared, 'Japanese school girl' type skirt and a simple white blouse that showed off the lacy half bra that enhanced my boobs. The blouse unbuttoned just enough so that it seemed I might spill out. The thin material allowed my nipples to show slightly. I finished with white pull-up stockings that came to just above the knee, highlighting the generous amount of flesh on display between them and the dark skirt.

Returning to the college a little before what was known as the meeting had ended, I waited at the bottom of the spiral stairs, where I'd previously teased the geeks, giving them a peek between my legs and a flash of my bare pussy under a short skirt worn with no panties.

Today I had on simple white cotton panties, knowing they would show under the dark skirt as I climbed the steps. I wore panties rather than going naked as I intended to tease, without showing them too much, a big thrill for me, as I had a naughty teasing idea sending shivers of excitement through me.

When I had exposed my pussy to them, I'd had the urge to turn at the top of the stairs and give them a show, touching myself, but I hadn't the confidence, mainly because the place was busy with so many other people. Giving a quick glimpse is a bit different to a naughty show.

This evening I knew the place would be empty except for geeks and perhaps the caretaker doing his rounds, and I was right. The geeks came down from the library chatting excitedly about their club meeting until I stepped out and said 'Hi.'

Pointing at the stairs, I said, 'just going to get something. Would you like to keep an eye out for me? Then cheekily, '...or rather on me?'

My neighbour said, 'sure, no problem.' Adding 'there's only us here anyway.' With an expectant smile, He knew I was up to something.

I smiled back. 'be sure you do,' and started to climb.

Glancing down, they were staring, mouths gaping, I wondered if they were disappointed I had on underwear, but then I don't suppose they got to see what was beneath a lot of skirts, especially all but being invited to do so.

Walking briskly, I enjoyed the feeling of the hem riding high, swishing against smooth, bare thighs, briefly exposing the white panties to my admirers below.

As usual, my neighbour and his computer club friends were standing, stunned, enjoying the view as I climbed. When I got to the top, they turned to each other with big grins, then noticed I was still standing by the railings at the top.

When I had their attention, I started slowly, lightly stroking the side of my leg, working the skirt up and briefly exposing my panties before dropping it down. They stood, not moving or chatting this time.

Teasing my fingers over my thighs, I slowly turned, so my back was to them, hooked the skirt, bent forward a little and tugged it over the cotton panties. Trailing my fingers across the lightly clothed cheeks, I eased the material aside to expose my cheeks to them.

Turning back, I lifted my skirt, the fingers of my other hand brushing the inside leg elastic of my panties. I paused like I was trying to decide what to do and could almost feel the tension from the geeks. I could tell they were holding their breath, keen to see my pussy.

Teasing, I moved my fingers over rather than under my panties. Strangely, it seemed more intimate than having my pussy exposed, although the tingle between my legs made me wish I had not bothered with underwear...I needed to touch myself.

Sticking with the 'secret' play, I lifted my skirt higher, standing there with my thin cotton panties exposed. Feeling tremendously naughty as I

traced my index finger over the crease where my panties had ridden up, further highlighting what was hidden from them, slipping my finger inside the elastic to slide it over my damp pussy.

My stomach did somersaults as I noticed some of the geeks were holding folders to their front, others had a hand in a pocket, coats and jackets draped casually over their arms, no doubt to hide a bulge.

Taking a breath, I stepped forward, close to the edge of the steps, feeling sexier than if I'd taken my panties off. The dampness between my legs betrayed my idea of just teasing a bit. There was a gasp as I slid my fingers down and stroked along my lips with enough pressure to part them, pressing the material of my panties into me. A little of the smooth flesh of my vagina was exposed, but the sopping material and my fingers still hid the most intimate parts.

Stroking my slit through the panties a few times, I rubbed my clitoris, feeling a trembling in my lower body as I pressed hard, rolling the sensitive nub. Almost at the point of orgasm, I pressed my fingers to my pussy. Slipping a finger past the elastic, practically jumping at the contact because I was so sensitive.

Dipping my index finger right up inside me, legs apart, wondering how much they could see of my pussy, knowing they would want to see everything, I shuddered with the excitement of being so publicly exposed. My finger worked back and forth, my thighs jerked and my pussy pulsed as I hit orgasm, my juices soaking my panties until they were a sopping mess. It dampened my inner thighs. They tensed and trembled, my vagina clenching tightly on my probing finger.

At last, the waves of pleasure subsided. It felt like ages but had been a minute or so of panting ecstasy. The boys were still staring. I could see hands moving in pockets, some held secretly against themselves behind books and coats, and knew I'd be the cause of fantasies and masturbation later.

That thrilled me as much as the show I'd just put on. Feeling naughty, I slowly peeled my panties down and slipped them off, dangling them from one finger over the balcony as I lifted my skirt just a little, giving them a brief glimpse of my nakedness as I dropped the panties to them.

One geek moved a little quicker than the rest and snatched them as they fell, stuffing them in a pocket. They'd no doubt be making their way to his bedroom.

Sauntering down the stairs, loving the feeling of my skirt swish against my bare cheeks, I knew they'd be getting little flashes of my pussy. Reaching the bottom, I casually said, 'see you,' and carried on out and home, leaving behind the sudden chatter along with my panties and some very excited geeks.

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers