The Starting Point

Story Info
Part 1 of the story of my 1st year of adulting.
1.5k words
4.6
6.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to think myself as an adventurous individual. Well I am now, but this has not always been the case. This past year since turning 18 I have really been coming out of my shell and exploring my sexuality. My name is Natalie (Nats), and two days before my 19th birthday I am looking back on my sexual adventures over the last year. Thinking back, the tipping point for me was a night with my BFF, Callie. This was the moment I think that awoke the erotic demon inside of me.

It was the middle of summer last year, mid August. Callie and I had spent an afternoon shopping, drinking and food at one of our favourite restaurants (20Stories, if you know, then you know) and ended back at her place. She is a year older than me and also lives at home with her parents.

"Do you want to stay over?" she asked as we were going through the days haul of clothes.

"Sure" I replied, "it will save me getting a cab later, let's watch some Netflix and relax babe"

The evening progressed, and we found ourselves binge watching Big Bang Theory, drinking Vodka and chatting shit about the girls from college, what it's going to be like going to uni, ex boyfriends and all that stuff.

It started to get late and we decided to put some music on the Alexa and get in bed. "Oh shit, I haven't brought anything to sleep in" I exclaimed. Callie just smiled and went to her wardrobe, after reaching inside she tossed me over a large mens T-shirt.

"You're only short hun, Karl's shirt will do as a nighty for you" she said as she smiled. "That dickhead isn't getting it back anyway"

Callie and Karl had a pretty difficult relationship, she called things off with him when she found out about his drug habits and the fact he was sleeping around on her. I never understood why he did it though. She was pretty, long brunette hair, very tall at almost 6' she towered over me at 5'3". Slim built, busty and with a bum to die for, he was mad to let her go.

I nipped to the bathroom to change, slipped off my daytime clothes and feeling the relief of taking off my bra, I left my panties on and slipped Karl's shirt over my head. It was perfect, it clung to my 34d breasts and hung loosely over my hips, it just about covered my butt and modesty.

I gathered my things and headed back to Callie's room. As I tied up my long blond and straight hair, the shirt rode up. I didn't think much of it at the time but I thought I caught her checking me out as she lay in the nice big king-size bed. She turned over with her back to me as I climbed in after her.

"Goodnight Callie" I said softly as I closed my eyes.

It wasn't long before I was fast asleep, drifting away to the mellow voice of Dallas Green on the Alexa.

I'm not sure how much time had passed, but I awoke feeling blissfully aroused. Callie was spooning me, her right arm cuddled under my head with her hand on my upper chest, left hand on my hip just under her ex boyfriends shirt. I felt myself breathing heavily, and slowly wiggling my hips with my butt nestled into Callie's groin. I could feel her breath softly on the nape of my neck. Was I going Crazy? I had never felt this way before. Why did I feel so turned on?

Her left hand started to caress my side, her right hand roaming, fingertips circling my nipples, and her soft breath became soft kisses and nibbles to my earlobe and neck. I let out a moan, then stiffened up in shock as I realised this was no dream..

"Ssshhhhh" was the whisper in my ear as her hand moved from my breast to my mouth. Her left hand slid down to the waist band of my French panties. "Slowly nod if you want me to carry on baby.."

I betrayed myself immediately with a soft nod. What were we doing? It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. Callie rolled me slightly to my front and in instant reaction I moved my knee up. With my panties half way down my thighs she slid her hand between my cheeks and ran a finger along my asshole, over my pussy then began circling my clit from behind. She sat up, hand on the back of my neck and with a little force pushed my head face down into the pillow as she slid a finger inside me. "Someone's a wet little bitch" she giggled as she picked up the pace.

"Ohhh fuck!" I moaned as she now had two fingers inside me, while also rubbing my butt hole with her thumb. This felt amazing. I had a hand on my breast, squeezing one of my nipples, everything started to spin as I started bucking my ass back into her hand, then she stopped!

"I don't think so, not yet!" Callie said as she grabbed me by my shoulder and pulled me onto my back. I lay there, legs wide open, panties still barely passed my knees and the large t-shirt ridden up high over my 34d chest. I looked up at her in awe as I soaked up the site of her beautiful naked body. Fully shaven, with ample upstairs, in that moment she was a goddess to me. "If you want me to make you cum, you are going to have to be quiet or you will wake my parents. Understand?"

I simply nodded in reply as she stroked her fingers across my trimmed pubic hair, and returned to fingering me. But this time it was more intense, she was really going at me with a purpose. I started to moan, getting louder and louder until she shoved her breast in my face. "Shut up and suck my tits or I will stop right now!" something in her voice not only made me comply, but set me off on the most amazing orgasm I had ever felt (probably my first too, as before this night I had only ever slept with my ex boyfriend a handful of times)

"That's it, cum for me baby" Callie was whispering as she fingered me hard, the palm of her hand slapping against my swollen clit.

Then it came, or in better words, I came. It was like waves of hot and cold. I felt completely breathless as I inhaled through my nose while suckling on her left nipple as hard as I could. I began to shake and a huge release hit me as I shuddered. I let go of her nipple and simply moaned "Oh wow'.

Callie looked down on me and smiled, "did you enjoy that Nats?" She said with a giggle. All I could do is nod and giggle in return, still trying to catch my breath. "Now open your mouth and show me your tongue bitch" she demanded as she lifted herself up and reached for the headboard.

Before I even realised what she was doing, she lowered herself down on to my face, pinning my arms under her knees. Oh the aroma and taste sent me wild. I had never even thought about this before in my life, but I knew I wanted it. I wanted to please her, to satisfy her.

She looked down on me, keeping eye contact as she rubbed herself across my tongue and lips. "My turn" she whispered as I began to eat her out. I wanted her to feel as amazing as I did and it wasn't long before she was panting. More controlled than I was though as she bit her lip to keep in the moans. She really was conscious of waking her parents, but the danger added to the excitement.

Warmth. I felt warmth flood my mouth and drip along my cheeks as she rode my face like it was her ex boyfriends member. She was definitely there. Her bitter sweet taste sent me wild as I lapped my tongue over her labia and clit in a circling motion, and gave a tug with my lips.

Callie lifted herself up by a couple of inches and leant her body into the headboard which freed up both of her hands. She used them to finish herself off. Right hand on her clit, and the middle finger of her left hand in her ass she fucked herself vigorously for roughly 10 seconds before she eventually collapsed on top of me.

As she rolled off of me, she kissed me deeply. "Good night" she said softly as she turned over and went back to sleep.

I laid their awake, just looking at her. Looking back now, this was definitely the moment that set me off on my journey of a teen slut...