The Statue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home around 6.30pm carrying a bunch of flowers I had liberated from the buckets near the checkout. Angie had seen me take them but when I mouthed, 'For my Mum,' she smiled and nodded her head.

There was a delicious smell of roasting chicken coming from the kitchen as I let myself in, calling out, "Mum, I'm home," as I dropped my keys on the hall table and sorted through my post.

"Upstairs, sweetie," she called out and then added, "I'll just be a minute. Dinner's almost ready if you want to wash your hands."

I did and walked through to the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge, flipping the top of the bottle and taking a hefty swig, and then reached for the bottle of gin Mum kept in the cupboard and a bottle of tonic from the fridge. She was never a big drinker but loved a G&T before dinner, with ice and lemon naturally. I fixed the drink and turned around to see her standing in the doorway...how I held on to my beer bottle and her glass I shall never know.

My mother was wearing a black sheath dress that barely covered the slit of her pussy. The neckline simply plunged, right down to her navel, exposing her whole deep dark cleavage and so much of her sumptuous breasts they were almost bare. Her hair was up in a chignon and she was wearing makeup that made her eyes smoky, her lips full and red. Every finger was tipped by a fiery red acrylic nail that I could imagine sliding slowly round the shaft of my cock as she lowered her beautiful mouth onto the glans and then down, down the shaft until the head was lodged in the back of her throat. From the look on her face, that was exactly what was on her mind as well.

"Hello darling," she said, her voice thick with lust. "Did you work hard today...?"

Fuck me sideways with a broom handle, I thought, I can't take much more of this and then groaned deeply in my chest as a wave of lust washed through my body and my steel hard cock erupted, sperm pouring into my briefs. My mother saw my body spasm and she walked forward, sliding her hands flat on my chest, lifting her face to mine, her eyes hooded with desire, aware my eyes were drawn irresistibly to her huge breasts, rising and falling in the barely-there dress, and she purred, "Oh Andy, you didn't waste all that delicious cum, did you?"

"Sorry, Mum," I said, feeling foolish. "It felt incredible, climaxing to the sight of you in that amazing dress. And I'm ready for more..."

"But Andy," she pouted, her voice like a warm flame stoking my desire. "You know you didn't give me a kiss when you got home. You should always kiss your mother hello."

"On the lips?" I said as her mouth opened slightly.

"Mmm-hmm," she said and I started to bend toward her, my lips seeking hers. "Uh-unnh," she said, shaking her head slightly. "Not those lips..."

I said nothing in response. I simply slid my hands under her arms and lifted her up and onto the work surface so she was sitting facing me. Her dress had slid up her thighs so I could see the plump lips of her pussy glistening with her cream. She was more than aroused, she was on fire and I was too.

I reached down and hooked my fingers in the edge of the dress while she reached down to put her palms flat and lift herself up. I bunched the material round her waist, noticing as I brushed my fingers back across the rondures of her bottom that she was once again impaled by the buttplug in her rectum. That would be coming out soon, I thought, because I had something much bigger but infinitely more satisfying to go in its place.

My mother's eyes met mine as I knelt so my face was level with her cunt, my mouth only an inch or so away. I watched as she reached a hand into the front of her dress and cupped one of her breasts, lifting it free of the black velvet. She brought the huge globe to her mouth and closed her lips on the areola, sliding them in toward the nipple and bathing it with saliva before opening her mouth wide and doing it again. Then she lifted the other breast free and did the same. I could have watched her do that for hours but I was cunt-hungry.

I could have simply opened my mouth and swallowed her cunt whole. But I didn't. I leaned in close and pursed my lips, blowing a gentle stream of warm breath over the tip of her clit standing proud of its hood and so stiff it resembled a miniature cock.

"Ohhh Andy," my mother breathed, releasing her breast from her suckling mouth for just long enough to moan and then closing her teeth on the rubbery tip once more.

I pursed my lips into an oval and slid them over her fiery red clit, loving the sweet taste of her honeyed cunt cream that flooded my mouth. Very gently I pressed my lips down the shaft of her clit as if it was a tiny cock and I was sucking her off at the same time as I slid a long finger deep into her cunt, stroking back and forth over the wet walls. My mother cried out deep in her throat and her hips arched up off the work surface, a spray of hot liquid squirting from her cuntlips and over my face.

I loved that I made her squirt and suckled her clit as I finger-fucked her again and again, extending her orgasm from one climax to another until she was coming continuously and she rolled her bottom toward me so she could jam her pussy hard against my mouth, hungry for more of the ecstatic pleasure surging through her body. I was only too happy to oblige, but I needed more, my cock needed a lot more.

My mother mewled in distress as I lifted my face from between her thighs. She continued to suck her nipples but I could see the disappointment in her eyes that she thought I had finished. My response was to lift my finger, gooey with her cream, to my lips so I could suck it clean and then I made a soft shhing noise, stepping back so I could reach down to unbuckle my jeans and run the zip down.

My cock reared up, huge and hard, covered with sperm from my earlier orgasm. My mother released her breast and whispered, "Let me suck it clean for you, darling," and made to climb off the work surface but I reached my hands out to stop her. The movement brought me closer and I could see the light of understanding in her eyes. She smiled like a cat and reached her hands down between her legs, using her fingers to prise open the lips of her sopping wet slit in invitation, displaying the pink depths to my avid gaze. I responded by closing my fingers round my cock, positioning it on the entrance to her body and then flexing my hips to drive the whole length deep into my gorgeous mother in one smooth stroke.

"Oh God, ANDY!!" my mother screamed, her whole body shaking like a leaf as she climaxed in response to being impaled on my prick. I let out a groan deep in my chest and my balls spasmed, hot cum gushing from the head of my cock into her womb, my stomach slapping against hers as I emptied a huge load into her welcoming channel. I should have paused then; with any other woman I would have. But this was my mother and my cock was still as hard as an iron bar. Mum cried out in ecstasy as I began to fuck her furiously, hard and deep, my groin slapping against her mons, her bare breasts bouncing and jiggling in time with my thrusts as I repeatedly fucked my prick back and forth, her pussy overflowing with my cum and her cream, loud slurping noises filling my ears at the same time as the delicious scent of sex perfumed the room.

I groaned as another flood of thick sperm burst from the tip of my prick. Where it was coming from I had no idea but my mother opened her mouth and sank her teeth into my shoulder through my t-shirt as she trembled and shook and climaxed. I fucked on. And then I stopped, slid my cock from the flooded depths of her cunt and stood back, my chest heaving as I fought to catch my breath.

"Do you want me to suck you, darling?" my mother gasped, barely able to breathe as she fought to get herself back under some semblance of control.

"No, Mum," I said, and paused. "Not until I've fucked you in the ass and then you can suck me clean..."

"Oh yes, Andy, please let me do that," she said and lifted herself down from the kitchen top, turning her back to me and leaning forward at the waist so she could put her arms flat to brace herself, presenting me with her buttplug-filled backside. "I wanted to be ready for you," she whispered in a soft, loving voice, knowing just what my hungry eyes were taking in.

I placed a hand on her back and reached down to take hold of the flange of the plug. I pulled but her asshole fought back, reluctant to yield up its treasure. I applied a little more pressure and my mother squirmed, mounding her breasts between her outstretched arms, the taut tips of her nipples extended like tiny pencil erasers, leaning down to lick up the dollops of her cream and my cum that had poured from her body onto the work surface during our fuck.

Her action in bending forward meant I could pull the plug free of her anus, leaving it gaping, and I brought raised the plug to my mother's lips when she straightened up so she could open her mouth and suck it in, swallowing the big bulb until her lips were closed round the base. We both knew she not only loved the taste of her asshole on the plastic but she intended to leave it in her mouth while I sodomized her, at least until the point where she wanted, needed, to scream out in ecstasy.

I knew my mother would have used lube to make the plug go in when she first inserted it. I could imagine her positioning it upright on a convenient chair and slowly lowering her backside down, loving the way her asshole stretched until the thickest part of the plug entered her rectum and the base distended her sphincter almost to the point of pain. But it was a good pain, a discomfort that aroused her, and I knew she would not have been able to resist stroking her clit to heighten her pleasure as she sodomized herself with the surrogate cock.

But now she did not need the surrogate, she had the real thing. I positioned myself between her legs and notched the tip of my prick against the distended opening of her asshole. A fierce wave of pleasure immediately surged through me and jets of cum spurted from my glans to bathe the pink inner walls of her rectum but I still stayed totally hard and ready to enter her body. I breathed in and eased forward, sliding my glans through the slick, sensual mix of cum, oily lube and the contents of my mother's bowels until every inch of my cock was buried in her back passage. I had done it, I had finally achieved my ultimate goal: my cock was buried to the balls in the ass of the woman I loved most in the world, my own mother.

I'm amazed the neighbors did not complain about the obscene noises coming from our house as the front of my thighs repeatedly slapped against the back of hers, my balls slapping against the dripping lips of her cunt, grunts and gasps and moans and cries coming from both of us as we climaxed repeatedly, me deep in my mother's bowels, her so many times that a thick mix of cream and cum and lube poured from her cuntlips and dribbled in long ropes to the floor. I lost track of how many times I came, twenty, thirty? Every time a huge load that made me shudder with the sheer overwhelming ecstasy of feeling my balls pump out yet more jets of hot creamy sperm into my mother's receptive and welcoming asshole.

Reaching under her body to fill my hands to overflowing with her breasts, pinching her nipples in my fingers to heighten her pleasure, I felt her skin hot and sweaty in my palms and knew she was close to collapsing as I was, insensate with the pleasure surging through her overheated and overpowered body. She and I were rutting well beyond the fierceness of animals; it was volcanic and I knew there was no way on earth I would ever be able to stop fucking my mother's mouth, pussy and ass, switching between one opening and another. I also knew she wanted nothing more than for me to go on doing it, both now and whenever we experienced our insatiable sexual hunger for one another in the future.

*

When I returned to university I climbed on my bike and took a sketch I had drawn of the statuette to show to a former girlfriend who worked at the Pitt-Rivers Museum of Anthropology, part of the Ashmolean Museum complex. Where I had drawn a blank with Google she recognized the statuette immediately.

"It's called a liintan," she said. "The Burmese word for penis. They don't make a distinction between an object and the real thing."

"It's only about three inches high," I said. "Is it sort of a mini dildo?"

She laughed. "No, of course not. Too small," she said. "They are given to a bride and groom as a wedding present or an infertile woman as a gift. Apparently it has supernatural powers to make men climax repeatedly and women multi-orgasmic. A man's supply of semen becomes inexhaustible, the woman insatiable. But of course it's just folklore, there's no way of proving it works."

I thanked her and cycled back to my college. It was Wednesday; on Friday I would be going home as usual for the weekend. I knew my mother would be waiting for me eagerly, her cunt already slippery with her cream, her bottom lubed and ready for my cock. Apart from eating to keep up our strength we would spend the entire weekend in bed, fucking each other furiously.

My ex-girlfriend might be skeptical of the statuette's powers but I now knew exactly what it was that had triggered the intense sexual relationship I had with my mother because it coincided with my taking home the little artifact from Berlin. I decided that when I returned home I would pause from making love to Mum just long enough to stand quietly in my bedroom, stroking the cool bone with reverence as a way of expressing my gratitude, and then put it back by the side of my laptop, blessing the day I saw it in the window of the Far Eastern curios shop, Ypsilon-Asiatika.

End.

12