The Steam Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pulled away from my wife's pussy as she continued voicing her pleasure. "How does this feel?" he asked as he moved her hand back to his thick cock. Her hand wrapped around its length, unable to completely encircle its girth. She just moaned slightly as she moved her hand up and down on it.

"It's big," she said.

Mike moved it next to her and said, "Open your eyes and look at it."

She slowly turned her head over to him and gazed at his body for the first time. Taking him in for the first time, she spoke, "Oh my God, that's huge."

"Is it bigger than your husband's?" he asked. She didn't respond immediately, locking her gaze upon it as she stroked the foreskin up and down in front of her.

"Maybe a little, but he knows how to use it." She said.

"Is that so?" he responded. "Well, I know how to use this one, too. I'm going to make you change your mind about that." He said. He moved away from her head and quickly hopped onto the table before her. It didn't look wide enough to support the two of them, but he balanced himself well.

Jane quickly moved her hands up in protest. "Wait, wait...I can't do this. I've gone too far already. This isn't right."

Mike said, "Shhh. I'm going to show you how a real man feels inside you. I can tell you are turned on by all this. Just let it happen." She responded again in protest and her hands went to his chest as he moved over top of her. Her legs which had been wide open were now trying to close, but Mike had already moved between them. She had nowhere to go.

I watched as I held James' cock and continued to stroke it. James said, "Get up and watch here. You're going to want to see this. She'll change her mind once he gets that thing inside her." I stood and approached the mirror with one hand around my hard cock and one hand resting against the glass. I was concerned at her sudden refusal, but felt powerless to stop it. She'd know I had been watching the whole time, and that couldn't be good.

Jane kept saying, "No, no! Please stop!", but Mike started to push his long cock between the lips of her vagina. I could see the puffy lips spread and his foreskin pull back as he slipped inside of her very lubricated hole. Her protests became less voluminous. She was still saying "no" but softly and he continued to move deeper into her.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"Yes, please stop." she said. James pushed deeper inside her and she gasped. Her hands which had been pushing against his chest now simply lay against him. Her legs ceased their attempts at squeezing shut and were now static as he lay between them.

"Do you want me to stop" he asked again as he moved back and forth inside her.

She began panting and would gasp with each stroke that he pushed into her. She didn't reply to his query, only groaned as he continued to enter her tight body.

Suddenly I felt James step behind me. He placed one hand on my shoulder and said, "Quite a sight isn't it? I told you she's open up to him. You did the same thing yesterday, as I recall." I felt his other hand on my bare ass behind me. I was too fixated on the action in front of me to turn around. I then felt a slick, cold gel being applied to my rectum by James and then a familiar pressure from his huge tool. I closed my eyes and he slipped past the tight sphincter and inside my ass. He had lubed himself heavily and moved inside back and forth gently.

I opened my eyes to see Mike about halfway into my wife now. He asked again, "Do you want me to stop?"

"She replied softly, "Please..."

"Please what?" he said as he continued to move deeper into her body. Her legs were now moving up slightly around his hips and her hands gently moved down to his rippled abdomen. "Please what?" he again asked.

"Oh God," she said softly.

He moved his face closer to hers and whispered, "Do you want me to stop?" He moved deeper yet inside her and was now about three quarters the way into her. Already deeper than I could go, multiplied by his thickness spreading apart her pussy, she didn't look like she could contain herself my more.

She moaned as he moved nearly all the way out of her. Only the tip of his head parted her lips and he lay there motionless. She moved her hands to his hips and her calves wrapped around his buttocks attempting to pull him into her. Still, he remained motionless.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked again.

"Please..." she said again.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Don't stop," she whispered.

"You want me inside of you?" He asked. Her hips bucked against him as she continued to try and pull him back inside of her.

"Yes, please." She said.

"Louder, Jane. I want you to mean it. Do you want my cock inside of you?" he asked.

"Yes!" she said louder. "Please don't stop!" she said.

Mike then pushed his cock back inside of her and she moaned loudly. She threw her head back as he pushed into her and her legs pulled him to her. His rhythm increased and she began panting with each deep stroke. It was incredible to see what his cock was doing to my wife. She was drunk on his cock and was clearly in ecstasy.

James gently moved deeper into my ass and began to groan as well. His voice meshed with my wife's over the speaker. She and I were both getting fucked at the same time, just feet away from each other. James' large hand rubbed my shoulder and he pulled my closer to him. He leaned over me as he continued to push deeper inside my waiting ass. He too was now nearly all the way inside me and I started moaning as he pushed himself deeper. I loved the feeling of his body against my back. His other hand now wrapped around my belly and his hand that had been on my shoulder now moved to my chest, his arm wrapping between my shoulder and my neck pulling my body tightly against his.

I looked at the scene before me and Mike continued to move in and out of my wife. She was louder now in her moans, "Does this cock feel good, Jane?" he asked.

"Yes! Oh God, yes!" she repeated.

"Look at me," he said. She opened her eyes as he continued to move in and out of her wet pussy. "I want you to look at me inside of you. I want you to see what is doing this to you." She looked down at his cock as he pulled it from her dripping snatch. He moved his hand to stroke it. "Touch it," he said. Obediently, she moved her hand down to stroke his glistening penis. "Have you ever felt a cock like this?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"Do you want this cock back inside of you?" he asked.

"Yes, give it to me." She said.

"Is this bigger than your husband's dick?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "It's bigger." She stroked him up and down, trying to pull him back inside her waiting cunt.

"Wouldn't you rather have a big cock like this than that little thing on your man?" he asked.

"I love my husband." She said as her eyes shot up to him.

"I can see that. Nevertheless, whose cock feels better? His or mine?" She paused.

"Please..." she said again.

He pushed it back into her pussy and asked again, "Whose cock feels better, Jane?"

"Oh my God," she said. Mike pushed deep into her cunt and she threw her head back again.

"Look at this. Look at my cock inside of you, Jane," he said. Her eyes again went to his massive cock as it plunged in and out of her. "Whose cock do you want right now?" He asked.

"I want your cock." She said, looking right at him. "I want your cock inside of me."

"That's what I thought," he said. He then plunged his hips all the way against her, throwing her legs back toward her. She yelped in euphoria as he pounded her cunt.

James picked up his pace inside me as Mike did. I was moaning louder now as his grip around me tightened. His huge cock filled me completely. His balls slapped against mine as he pounded the depths of my bowel. "I know you love this cock, boy. Take it all the way inside you." He said in my ear, bucking his hips against me. My moans of approval were in time with my wife's in the next room. I watched being pounded in kind.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Jane cried loudly. She was beside herself with this enormous cock inside her. "Yes! Fuck me!" she shouted.

"Whose cock do you want?" he growled, plunging in and out of her. "Do you want your husband's cock or this real man's dick?"

"Oh God! I want your cock!" she cried.

"Do you love this dick, Jane?" he said.

"Yes! I love your cock! Give it to me! Oh God, it's so big! I'm cumming!" she shouted. Her whole body shook as her orgasm rocked through her.

"That's right, Jane. Take this cock. I want you to feel a real man's cock now! Are you ready to take my cum?" he said.

"Yes! Yes! Give me your cum!" she replied.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum! Here it comes!" he shouted. He pulled out of her dripping cunt and pulled her by the shoulder up to him as he stroked his massive tool. Jane was still panting as ropes of semen shot from his cock onto her face and chest. He pulled her face toward his shining, uncut beast and she lowered her mouth onto him, sucking wildly the cum off his cock. Sweating profusely, Mike groaned softly. Jane licked his massive cock up and down. Semen dripped from her chin to the table below.

James continued to increase his pace inside me grunting louder and more deliberately. I couldn't take the experience any more. I felt the cum welling up inside my balls. He moved his hand to my shaft and stroked my cock as he fucked me. In no time I felt cum shoot out of my dick. It was an incredible feeling, cumming while having a cock inside me. James then growled loudly and shot his load deep inside my ass. I could feel the jets hit the walls of my rectum. He then pulled out of me as I continued to watch the scene in the room across from me. Mike stepped down from the table and handed a towel to Jane who wiped herself off. They both got dressed as did James and I.

Unsure of what to do next, James spoke first. "Let's go over to the bar. She won't suspect anything. Come on," he said. With that, we adjourned to the main bar in the hotel and ordered a couple pints of Guinness. About 10 minutes later, Jane and Mike appeared. We flagged them down. I did my best to hide my flushed face as I'm sure she did, as well.

"Hey guys!" said Mike. "How was the tour around the area?" he asked.

"Fine," I said. "We mostly went to the bar and had a couple." I turned to my wife, and asked, "So, how was your massage?"

She seemed to freeze for a second and said, "It was....really good, actually. Better than I thought it might be."

Mike and James excused themselves a minute later and we all shook hands. Jane sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder. "You look worn out, hon." I said.

"I'm just very relaxed now." She replied.

"Do you want to head upstairs?" I asked.

"I think that would be a good idea," she said. "I need to go to bed after that."

"I'm sure you do." I said. "I'm sure you do."

12