The Steelers Win! The Steelers Win! - REDUX

Story Info
REDUX with an ending.
5.3k words
3.89
20.8k
26
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
773 Followers

REDUX: THE STEELERS WIN THE STEELERS WIN!

Note: After reading the posted version of this story it was quite apparent that I submitted an earlier version that was pre-Microsoft Editor. Thus, the negative comments about terrible grammar were warranted. The grammar in this one won't be perfect and to those who said Microsoft Editor would show that Pittsburg was spelled wrong. It doesn't. I guess because there is a Pittsburg in California.

I thought the ending had some suspense with the phone call. I also didn't make this story a cuck one or a reconciliation one. Up to the call to Bill it was clearly neither one because no one knew who called the father. My ending is now provided.

I try my best to present a story that is a little different from the other LW ones. But hey, there are just so many scenarios that they will all overlap somewhere. Many thanks to the readers who were nice and respectable with their comments. Enjoy

*****

Janice was getting out some chips and dip when her phone buzzed. She saw her husband's name and quickly answered it. "Have you landed?"

"No baby. We taxied out and was held up because of the big snowstorm heading towards Pittsburgh. I'm not going to make it tonight."

"Geez Jack," she sighed. "Gary and Manny are here and the game starts in an hour. I guess I should tell them to leave."

"No. you have everything ready. Go ahead and have fun with them. Not too much fun."

"That's not going to happen," she smiled. She really liked both of her husband's golf buddies, but they were not Steelers fans. "I'll keep them under control." After eight years of marriage Janice was starting to get frustrated. As they aged her desire for sex was rising whereas Jack's was diminishing.

"Call me if things get out of hand. Those two guys are always trying to get into women pants."

Janice smiled as she thought about the last game when Manny cornered her in the basement during halftime. He wouldn't let her get around him unless she kissed him. After drinking a few glasses of wine, she did just that. Their kiss was deep and wet with their tongues playing and their lips sucking. When he cupped her left breast she pushed him away laughing and ran up the stairs. She had felt his hard bulge against her stomach and knew he was well endowed.

She heard the men laughing as she carried in two more beers. "Well, Jack is stranded in Newark and won't be home tonight," she said as she leaned over to put their beer bottles on the table in front of them. When she did her Steelers jersey opened showing most of her 36D mounds and a thin black bra covering her nipples. "So, it's just the three of us."

"Yum, a threesome," Gary joked as he moved over to let her set between them.

She laughed and saw where they wanted her to sit. "You two couldn't handle me."

The guys let it drop however once the game started they started in on how the Steelers sucked. They only did it to get under her skin.

"How about a bet?" Gary asked as he saw her thong straps under her tight sweatpants. "If Pittsburgh is losing at the end of the first quarter you lose the jersey."

"Well, they won't be losing so there is no danger of that. What if they are winning?"

"We will lose our jerseys," Manny said pushing out his Baltimore Raven's jersey for her to see it. Manny had put long hours on his body, and it was nice and hard.

"I'll agree to that."

"Well, I have more to show than you guys but I never back down to a Steeler's bet." She once again leaned over giving them a view down her top. She knew from the cool air on her chest that they could see her black lace semi-sheer bra and possibly her dark nipples through the material.

The game was scoreless with two minutes to go in the quarter when Pittsburgh returned a punt to get a touchdown. "OH YEAH OH YEAH!" Janice said as she jumped up and down in front of them.

The guys couldn't take their eyes off her bouncing boobs. She was a lot bigger than their wives.

"Lucky run," Gary frowned. The Raven's drove the ball back to the Steeler's five-yard line but was stopped and had to settle for a field goal. When the first quarter ended Janice sat back. "Let's see those bare chests men." She had seen both at a recent pool party, but this was different.

Manny and Gary stood up and slowly stripped off their Raven jerseys. "You're next Janice," Manny said feeling his rod starting to expand.

The three of them got serious as the second quarter started. They consumed more beers and were feeling a buzz when the Raven's drove the ball eighty yards for a touchdown. "Uh-oh," Manny grinned. "Looks like your jersey is gone for the count."

"Not yet," she said nervously. Only Jack had ever seen her naked. It was starting to excite her that they all might be nearly naked at the end of the game. The beers were clouding her judgement.

"YES!" Gary yelled when the half ended with the Raven's up by three points. "Off with the jersey."

She giggled and stood up. "I didn't say I was going to take it off here. I'll go do it in my bedroom and put on another shirt. Be right back boys."

She tried to move quickly out of the room, but the guys had both sides blocked. She ran and ducked but Manny scooped her up with one arm and held her while Gary jerked her jersey up over her too-small bra and off her head.

"Oh God," she gasped as she quickly tried to cover her sheer bra cups, but it was too late both guys could see her nipples.

"Please give me my shirt back." She tried to grab it out of Gary's hand, but he held it

behind his back. Without thinking she reached her two hands around his body causing her bra covered boobs to flatten against his naked chest.

"Manny...here," Gary laughed as he quickly tossed the shirt across the room.

"Got it," Manny laughed as he too hid it behind his body. Again, she flattened her chest against his and tried to reach around him. She was so turned on and hot now that she didn't feel Gary's fingers on her bra clasp.

"Up here," Manny laughed as he held up the shirt and watched as she moved back to jump upward. When she did the bra straps moved off her shoulders and arms and fell onto the floor. She jumped up again causing her large naked breasts to flop upward and back down when she landed.

"Oh God you can see me," she tried to grab the bra on the floor, but Gary quickly grabbed it and jumped face down on the sofa. He hid the bra under his stomach and felt her body jump onto his backside. This time when her naked breasts flattened against his body her hard nipples were like two pencil erasers jabbing into him.

"Give me my bra," she laughed as she tried to reach under his stomach to get it. The second half of the game had started but none of them were watching. As she fumbled around trying to grab it her fingers curled around Gary's swollen hard-on. She didn't realize what she was holding for a few seconds.

"OH GOD!" She gasped.

Gary thought she would let go but her fingers continued squeezing it. He smiled and turned his face to Manny. "Get her sweatpants off."

She awoke from her trance and felt fingers now jerking down her sweatpants. Her mostly bare butt cheeks were hit with the cooler air as Manny quickly pulled them inside out and off her feet. She now only had a tiny black thong that was hidden into her butt crack. "OH GOD MANNY DON'T LOOK!"

Gary was missing out on the nakedness and lifted causing her to tumble onto the soft rug next to the sofa. When he sat up she was on her back with her naked breasts and hard nipples pointing up. "You might as well take off the thong."

"

You're not getting my thong," she giggled as she grabbed the straps on the side, pulled them upward, and held them tight. When she pulled, the thin cloth slid into her bare nether lips and jabbed into her moist clitoris. "OHH!"

"Pull her right hand away and I'll get the left one," Gary said to Manny.

"Oh God you will see me," she said when the men pried her fingers from her thong. Gary held her wrists as Manny pulled down her thong. They both watched as her naked sex was exposed. Only a small brown bush rested over the glistening slit.

Gary stood up next to her and waited to see what she would do next. He figured she would run out of the room naked, but she suddenly reached up and jerked down his sweatpants. Her fingers managed to grab onto his boxer briefs so when they cleared his crotch area his hard six-inch pink shaft popped out at them.

Manny was shocked about what was happening. She pulled Gary's last clothing from his body and turned to look at Manny. "Well, are you going to join us or not?"

"Fuck, Jack is going to kill us!"

Janice rolled her eyes, "This is a one-time only offer. Jack is snowed out and sleeping in a chair in the Newark airport. He will never find out."

Manny didn't hesitate and swiftly removed his sweatpants. His cock was around eight inches hard but was a lot thinner than Gary's. Now naked he walked over to her and waited for her to stand between Gary and him.

"Promise me that my husband will never find out what happens here tonight."

"I promise," Gary said realizing that she wanted more.

"Me too." Manny watched as she pulled Gary's face and lips down to her own. He could see their tongues mixing and exploring while she reached down and grabbed onto his dick.

*****

Jack was ready to find a nice comfortable bench to sleep when the overhead speaker made him set up. "DING"

"HOLD UP FOLKS. IT NOW LOOKS LIKE A SOUTHERN FRONT IS PUSHING THE SNOW TO THE NORTH AND WILL MISS PITTSBURGH. PLEASE RETURN TO THE GATE AND BE READY TO GO IN 20 MINUTES. YOUR BAGS ARE ALREADY LOADED ONTO THE PLANE."

"Shit," Jack said as he realized he had a ten-minute walk back to the gate. He grabbed his backpack and took off running. The line was long boarding and at first, he couldn't find his boarding pass. Luckily, he found it in a book he had been reading. With no time to call his wife he boarded the plane and realized his phone was left back at the area he was at, plugged into the wall. "Fuck it. I'm going home."

The wheels up and down time was less than an hour and with the trip to get his baggage he finally made it to his car at 10PM. Since it was late, and most people had left work early to miss the snow, he made it home in 20 minutes. The football game started at 7:30PM so he figured the game would be almost over. He hurried around Manny and Gary's cars and walked into the front door. He heard the TV announcer say it was fourth down and four yards to go for a Pittsburgh touchdown and a win.

"HELL YES!!! GO STEELERS!" Jack yelled as he jumped into the den. He didn't see the room was empty as the Steeler receiver jumped high and with one hand grabbed the football.

"THE STEELERS WIN! THE STEELERS WIN!" He turned expecting his wife to be yelling and saw her Steeler's jersey on the sofa along with Manny and Gary's Raven jerseys. He realized he was stepping on three pairs of jeans, two boxers, a black bra, and matching panties. After peaking in the bedroom, he went straight to his gun cabinet, unlocked it, and pulled out his stagecoach 20-gauge double-barrel shotgun with four shells. He quietly moved back downstairs.

.

*****

"Did you hear something?" Manny asked as he lay naked face down onto Janice's backside. It was a few minutes after he had climaxed a huge load of cum into her pussy from the rear. He had been fucking her doggie style while Gary was under her as she gave him a blowjob. Janice had swallowed Gary's discharges and had fallen forward enough that her huge boobs covered the shorter man's face and head.

"What?" Janice asked as she tried to turn but Manny was too heavy.

"Shhh," Manny whispered as he froze.

"THE STEELERS WIN! THE STEELERS WIN!" Jack's voice rang throughout the house.

"Oh shit, Jack's home," Janice gasped. "Get off of me."

Manny crawled off to the side and looked around for a place to hide. Janice lifted her tits from Gary's head and felt him pull her back down. "Let me go you idiot. Jack is downstairs."

"No way, you said he was snowed in at Newark."

A few minutes passed, and it was quiet as only heavy breathing could be heard. She ran into the bathroom, locked the door, and jumped into the bathtub.

"BOOM!"

It was so loud they all waited for the next one to kill them. Both guys pissed Cum was dripping down Janice's legs and chin. She knew her marriage and maybe her life was over.

"BOOM!"

"OH GOD! PLEASE LET ME LIVE." She prayed.

Gary jumped over behind the bed on top of Manny to hide. Moments later they heard footsteps and saw Jack's shadow on the wall behind them. Manny managed to cough and talk. "She... she seduced us buddy. Please let us go. I have a wife and a kid."

"Pleasseee, me too Jack," Gary begged.

Jack reloaded the shotgun and held it in his right hand. In his left hand he held two Ravens Jerseys with two large holes he had shot through them. "Stand up," he said firmly.

Manny pushed Gary's naked body up seeing if Jack would blow his head off. Gary was shaking and started crying. "I don't want to die Jack. Please... Manny fucked her. I didn't."

"Then why the fuck are you naked too, old pal?

"Tell him the truth," Manny said nervously. "We both fucked her because we were drunk and who wouldn't do it with her?" Both men covered their privates with their hands.

Jack threw the jerseys onto the bed in front of them. "Put these on!!"

"OK... OK," Manny said picking and holding it up. He saw the huge hole that Jack had blown into it just over the number. "Here, this one is yours," he directed at Gary. They put on the shirts and stood shaking.

Jack held the gun at the bed as he pulled out his wife's smart phone he found downstairs and aimed the camera lens at them. "Click."

Janice heard talking and moved to the door to listen. She heard Manny say that it was her idea and Gary lied that he didn't fuck her. Her ear was to the door when he knocked.

"Janice come out here now!"

"I'm afraid!"

"I'm not going to hurt you. Come out."

He thought about blowing the door knob off but saw it moving. She wrapped a towel around her, peeked out and saw Manny and Gary only wearing their jerseys with big holes in the middle of them. Their penises were shriveled up trying to hide.

"Jack let them go. I love you and don't want you to go to jail."

"Yeah right. What would you do if you hated me?"

"Let them go please."

"Not before I get a group shot. Go and stand between them."

"No!"

"Do it or I'll shot them before I do you."

"Janice come here. He's pissed off enough to do it," Gary said.

"You know if you make me do this that we are finished," she announced as she slowly walked to them."

"You think?" He said taking a deep breath before blowing it out slowly. "You know I'm more disgusted with my two ex-friends since we met in the boy scouts many years ago."

"I'm sorry Jack," Gary whimpered looking down at the floor. "We never thought you would never find out and were thinking with our dicks."

"GO!" He shouted at Janice. She screamed and started crying.

"How many times have you cheated on me Bitch!?"

"Never. We... you have been traveling so much and..." The guys moved apart, and she

stepped between them and turned. Tears fell from her face. "..it was just..."

"Don't say it. Remove the towel."

"No please. Not that. Let me clean up." She pushed the bottom of the towel between her legs to wipe off the cum still dripping from fucking two men.

"You didn't use protection and you recently went off the pill so we could start a family. I guess one of you boys may be a daddy."

Her head, like both guys, looked down in shame.

"Look up at me and take off the towel."

In the bathroom she had seen all the red bite and finger marks on her breasts, neck, and thighs. Her trembling fingers pulled off the towel and tried to hide her unfaithful evidence.

"Now that's funny. Bashful to be naked in front of me when a few minutes ago you had your ass out doggie fucking my shithead ex-friend."

"Click."

"Now you two get the fuck out of my house and take the naked slut with you," he directed at the two men. He reached into his pocket and toss the guy's car keys on the bed. "Just like you are."

"We can't go home like this," Manny pleaded.

They saw him lift the gun and took off down the stairs. Manny took a step towards his clothes.

"BOOM!!" Sheet rock dust from the ceiling rained down on Manny. He had one shell left.

"Try it again and I'll blow your sorry ass away."

"OK..OK," he turned and ran to the front door that Jack had left open. Gary was on his tail.

"Please baby, don't do this. I'm sorry and I swear I'll never be with anyone except you." A river of tears fell from her cheeks.

"Hum, I seem to remember that same promise at our wedding. So not only did you break that vow you did it having a split-roast on our bed. Fuck Janice why? Don't say it was because I travel so much. I call BULLSHIT."

She was still trying to hide the sex marks and cum. "I don't know. They were making fun of the Steelers and next thing I knew I was naked. Please baby... let me shower and then you can reclaim me."

"There is no way I would ever want to fuck that cesspool of a pussy ever again. Go ahead and use the hall shower and get dressed. Call your parents and tell them you're staying with them. Take what you will need, and I'll set up a time for you to get the rest of your shit.

"Oh no... not a divorce... I can't live without you."

"

"Well maybe Gary or Manny will take you in but I'm not sure where you all will live when I send photos to their wives."

"You wouldn't. They have families; kids Jack."

"Yeah well... I thought we were going to have kids too Janice. How did that work out? Get upstairs or I'll toss you out now."

*****

Jack wasn't surprised when he saw a police car pull into his driveway because he was sitting on the front steps waiting for them. He saw his old high school football teammate Brad get out first. "Jack what's going on?" He asked holding his hand on the pistol butt.

"I was just letting loose some fun after the Steelers won tonight. I hate those Ravens.

Remember how we celebrated after winning the state championship?"

"Yeah, but we were 18 years-old then. Old George Marks, down the street, swears he saw two naked men wearing Raven shirts running to their cars."

"You mean the same old fart that has seen flying saucers and headless chickens? Nope, there hasn't been any naked Raven fans running to their cars." He laughed remembering the shotgun made holes in their jerseys.

"OK, but please no more shotgun blasts celebrating anything unless they win the Superbowl. Go to bed I'm sure Janice is waiting for you."

"I'm sure she is."

*****

Janice wouldn't leave and didn't want a divorce. Her sister helped her get a Plan B pill the next day. She believed that Jack wouldn't physically hurt her however he moved out of the master bedroom into the spare bedroom. There was no way he would ever sleep in that bed again. He took a week off to replace the sofa that had two shotgun holes from when Jack shot the Ravens jerseys and later fixed the hole in the ceiling.

"So now you're not going to talk to me?" She asked a two days later at the breakfast table. "How many times am I going to have to apologize? I didn't plan to have sex with those guys. I do love you more than anything."

He didn't look at her and kept reading the newspaper. "Have you talked to your lovers?"

"They are not my lovers Jack. Only you are and have been forever," she sobbed. "And Manny's wife Mary found him naked in the garage that night searching for his golf bag where he had some clothes. She kicked him out and he called me the next day wanting to make sure you were not still after him. I told him to fuck off. I was told that no one has seen Gary. They stripped me from my clothes and after that I couldn't say no."

Slick742
Slick742
773 Followers
12