The Step Mom Pt. 12

Story Info
More of day one with Julie and Nicky-boy alone.
986 words
4.56
7.4k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her walk leisurely to the pool. His cum was still dripping down her spine and a blob was resting at the top of the crack of her ass.

She slipped her naked body into the water and he followed. They silently swam two laps of the pool. He got out of the water and sat on the edge of the pool while she was still wading in the middle of the pool, watching him. He beckoned her with his finger.

"Come here," he said.

She swam over to him and stood in the shallow end, just a few feet from where he was sitting.

"Your neighbour friend is watching from his upstairs window," he told her.

She smiled. She couldn't remember how many times her neighbour watched her play by the pool. She loved teasing him. He never seemed to be alone to play with himself while watching her, or maybe he just liked watching. She certainly liked being watched.

Nick beckoned her with his finger again.

"Cock," he said.

She licked her lips and walked toward him. "Yes Sir," she said.

In a moment she had her hands all over his bare thighs and hips. With no hands, she lowered her head and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

He grew instantly. She could feel the head swell, filling her mouth. The sensation made her moan, sending vibrations through his groin. He grew longer and harder. She started to bob her head up and down, taking the shaft deeper with each stroke until the head was touching the back of her mouth.

"He's bigger than his father," she thought.

His cock filled her mouth. She slowly took every inch of him and savoured every drop of his ample amount of pre-cum.

"Stop," Nick said.

"Oh fuck no Sir," she said, her words muffled with cock in her mouth.

"Julie..." he said.

She stopped.

He lifted himself up off the edge of the pool and "crab-walked" backwards to the thick lime green floating mattress behind him. He lay down on it, his hard cock all but standing straight up.

"Come," he said, using his finger again.

Julie got out of the pool, the water pouring over her luscious breasts, down her tummy and over her pussy and thighs.

Nick reached his hands out for her. She took his hands and settled in, straddling him, her pussy resting on his balls.

"Slide," he told her.

She slide her wetness over his balls and up his hard shaft, just as she did last week, when teasing but now, with HIM doing the teasing, she wanted to fuck him so badly.

"Don't touch the head," he said, as she drew close to it.

She bit her lip and shook her head sideways. Obediently she slid back to the base of his erection. She slid up and down a dozen or more times, each time the wetness increased as did her urge to take him.

"You want to fuck me don't you?" he asked, knowingly.

She continued to bite her lip and shook her head affirmatively.

"So," he said. "Fuck me."

Her eyes grew wide. She leaned forward and pinned his hands over his head. Her small but full breasts hovered over his face. She slid her wet folds up to the head of his cock and in one deft move she easily took him inside.

"Unnnngh," she uttered as he entered her.

"You like that?" he asked.

"God yes," she said.

"Is this how you fuck my dad?" he asked.

She gasped.

He thought maybe he crossed the line but she responded quickly.

"This is how I fuck you," she said, quickening her pace.

He smiled.

"This is how I wanted to fuck you since you watched me cum from the window," she said.

Nick remembered that moment fondly. How he'd fantasized about her since his dad first introduced then, and that day when he just happened to look out the widnwo when she was playing by the pool. He could still see his cum dribbling down the wall after he'd cum, watching her.

"That was hot," he said. "I've cum many times thinking about you that day."

"Nicky boy!" she said.

Nick grabbed the cheeks of her ass as she rode him. He started thrusting his hips upwards to meet hers.

"Your neighbour has his cock out," he said, looking past her.

She laughed.

"Let's give him his money's worth," she said.

Julie collapsed on Nick's chest and made sure her ass with in the air with each stroke. She paused at the top of each stroke to give her neighbour a good view of Nick's stiff cock penetrating her wetness.

"Cum for me 'mom', " Nick teased.

"Oh I'm gonna," she said breathlessly.

Nick slapped her ass, hard.

The spanking noise rang out in the vacuous pool area. Julie felt the sting immediately and it pushed her closer to the edge.

"Hit me again," she pleaded.

Nick smacked the other cheek, equally hard if not harder.

Julie winced at the wonderful pain.

"Again," she said.

Each cheek took its turn under Nick's open hand.

smack. Smack. SMACK!!

Julie's ass was pink and stinging.

"Don't stop!" she cried.

SMACK!!SMACK!!SMACK!!SMACK!!SMACK!!

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" she whimpered loudly.

Nick lovingly squeezed her ass as she collapsed, burying her face in his neck

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod," she said over and over as she erupted on his thickness.

Nick dug his fingers into the flesh of her ass and started to cum himself. He held her still as she tried to wriggle on him and filled her with his second orgasm in an hour. As their orgasms subside he moved from digging his fingers in, to caressing her ass.

Slowly they came back to earth. She lifted her head from his neck and looked him in the eye. She resisted the urges difficult as it was, to kiss him.