The Stepbrother Ch. 07

Story Info
Cara and Mateus spend time together during Carnival.
5.5k words
4.3
8.8k
8
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

Beneath the glass house known as the Crystal Palace, a steel garage door opened revealing a white Mercedes SUV. There were two individuals seated in the leather interior. The woman in the driver seat had layered, chest-length, champagne blonde hair that framed her beautiful face and faint crow's feet at the corners of her green eyes. She wore light makeup in a peach tone and her lips were laced in pink gloss.

"Thanks for helping Marlon," the woman said. "There's only a few little things to sort through, then the movers will do the rest."

The young man in the passenger seat had long black eyelashes, light brown eyes, and black hair styled in a short fohawk. Beneath his thick lower lip was a small tuft of hair. His collarless white polo was tight, showing his large biceps and hugging the muscles of his torso.

"Sure Cara," he replied.

For a minute it was awkwardly quiet.

"Courtney and Jim should be here soon, they said they were coming down."

"I'll go get them," he said, opening the door.

"Wait Marlon," Cara said, touching his arm as he was leaving. He stopped. "I wanted to ask if you were ok?"

"Yeah- what do you mean?"

"Courtney and I went a bit too far last time and... could you close the door?"

He did so.

"I wanted to apologize," she said. "Courtney got really mad when she found out about us. What we had together was fun, but it's over now. I'll let Mateus know that we talked about it. I know it will be tough, but I hope we can get over it and focus on the family."

"Yeah sure," he said without emotion.

A moment later, a handsome man with short dirty blonde hair and kind green eyes got into the car behind Cara. He wore a loose gray vee neck tee and brown harem style pants.

The other door opened and a beautiful young woman, wearing black yoga pants and a short gray hoodie revealing her navel, sat next to the man. She had a slightly upturned nose, sky blue eyes, and long flowing golden blonde hair.

"I'm sorry. I was looking for my phone," she said.

"That's ok Courtney."

"Call off the cops, we found it," the man in back said with a grin.

"Shut up Jim," she said slapping his shoulder.

"Make me," he replied, kissing her lips sweetly.

"Stupid," she said, breaking the kissing with a smike.

"Everyone ready?" Cara asked.

They pulled out from the garage and coasted across the driveway and to the gate where they stopped briefly while it opened. Then Cara turned South onto the street.

"How many boxes are we expecting to fill?" Marlon asked.

"I'm not sure. "

"Your Grandmother isn't moving is she?" Jim said. "I thought we were just having lunch together."

"We're moving some things in her house around or into storage. Because of her condition, not everything in the house is safe for her. When I spoke to her about it last week she wasn't too happy with me.

"I wouldn't be either, " Marlon said.

"It was the only way we could safely keep her in the house. Otherwise she'd go to an assisted living home. She was diagnosed with dementia and needs constant support."

"She seemed fine the last time I saw her," Marlon said.

"You haven't seen her for a few months. She hasn't been doing very well since she fell," Cara said.

"When did you see her last?" Courtney asked.

"Probably summer last year," Marlon admitted. "Someone will be checking up on her in the house while we are gone?"

"There's a service person staying in her house now 24 / 7," Cara replied.

"Should we be going to Brazil with her new diagnosis though?" Marlon asked. "Maybe we should stay."

"Should we Mom?" Courtney said.

"The doctor said that she'll be fine," Cara replied.

"Sure but..," Marlon shrugged dubiously.

"We need to go on this trip. Mateus spent a lot of time and money planning this vacation."

"Our first major trip together," Jim said, grabbing Courtney's hand.

"You sure her health is good?" Marlon asked.

"That's what the doctor said."

"So she's having trouble remembering things?" Marlon asked.

"Yes. She may not remember you," Cara said.

"It's very sad," Courtney replied genuinely.

"The doctor said that it's bound to happen with someone her age."

"I haven't known her long either," Marlon said with a small frown. "She won't even know me?"

"Some days are better than others. She's usually not too bad in the mornings."

"Were we going to eat lunch with her?" Courtney asked.

"I hadn't planned on it."

"We should," Marlon replied. "Take it from me, you may come to regret every chance you had that you didn't spend with your mother." Marlon had lost his mother and maternal grandparents all with a short time. "You say family is important to you?"

"It is-"

"We should at least have lunch together," Courtney said firmly.

"Hmm... alright. Could you text the others to see if they can meet us for lunch at her house? We can have something delivered."

"Sure."

*** *** ***

Cara barely opened her eyes. Sun filtered through her eyelashes, like bright golden honey. She yawned and sat up, fully opening her eyelids and pulling her hair back behind her ears. She wore a baby blue nightgown that revealed her slightly tanned decolletage. The top of the garment was tight with a paisley design over her bust. She threw off the covers and stood up. The nightie was short, just below her butt, showing her well toned legs.

The room's warm colored hardwood flooring was brightly lit by the sun through the windows. She saw a figure in a black robe on the balcony. After walking forward to a sliding glass door she opened it and went to the side of the man with a chocolate brown complexion. He was nude beneath his open robe.

"Rio is beautiful isn't it?" her husband Mateus asked in his thick Brazilian accent.

"It's an amazing view," she said, looking at the surrounding city and beach of Leblon.

"You look amazing," he said, leaning in for a kiss. She pressed her lips against his soundly. She usually didn't like kissing before brushing her teeth, but she was caught up in the beautiful view.

"I can't wait to take you to the Ipanema party tonight. It's a much different style than the house party when you met other my brother and children yesterday."

"The kids wanted to go out themselves tonight."

"That's good, then we can really enjoy ourselves," said her husband with a smile.

She grinned, enjoying the energy in his voice. She hadn't seen him this excited before.

"But later we could invite Marlon back, for a different kind of fun," he said, his hand going to her hip.

She was excited about Mateus's cuckolding fantasy at first, but now the whole family dynamic was strained. She wondered if it could ever get back to normal, but she was going to try.

"Baby, I love you but..." Cara frowned, looking out over the houses. "I wanted to tell you this earlier, but I don't think Marlon should be with us anymore."

"Why? Did he do something?" Mateus asked.

"Not really. Well, it's just..." she fumbled for the right words.

He looked at her with concern.

"I'm not sure it's healthy," she said finally.

"Healthy?"

"No, I mean... You wanted to bond with him as a father, yes?"

"Of course."

"I'm not sure he's treating you that way because of what we've done together. I think he sees you more as a friend than a father."

He was contemplative for a second. "Yes, you are probably right... I guess... I was... I wanted to find someone for us so badly. We haven't been lucky in that regard. I-I was being selfish."

He was quiet again. She felt relieved that he had accepted it. But she felt sorry for him. She hadn't told him all that happened. Could she?

"It's my fault too," she said.

"It is?"

"Yes, I-" she swallowed nervously. She couldn't confess. "I should have said something earlier about how awkward it was."

"But you enjoyed it yes?" He asked sincerely. "I liked watching you with another man. Did you like when I watched you together?"

"Well- yes, but not with him anymore. It will make our family stronger if we stop. He can be a real part of the family this way without any weird complications."

"Yes, I understand," he said. "I'll let him know today."

"It's ok. I already told him about it."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I hope you're not angry I spoke to him first?"

"Uh- no. Did he understand?"

"Uh- yes. Well not at first, but I think so now."

"Alright, good. But... are you still interested if I find someone else? So I can watch you in the bedroom?"

"Very much," she nodded with a smile.

"Good, because my nephew Gabriel really likes you."

Cara's green eyes opened wide. Mateus chuckled.

"I'm joking. No more family. Although I admit, I'm not sure who can take Marlon's place. He's very gifted. He made you climax more than I ever had." He had a hint of jealousy in his voice, but it primarily sounded like pride of his son. Then he grabbed her around the waist and gave her a passionate kiss. As his tongue probed her mouth he slid his hands down and up beneath the nightgown. His hands went up against her round ass and squeezed firmly. She responded by placing her hand against his crotch and began rubbing.

"There are plenty more people out there," she said. "It will just take a while to find the next one. Till then," she smiled, grabbing his penis and began to stroke it.

"Hmm, maybe we should wait," he said pulling back with a smile.

She asked looked at him quizzically.

"Why?"

"Remember our costumes for the party tonight? I have an idea how we can have fun without Marlon."

***

A raucous party filled the block. There were people everywhere drinking, cheering, dancing, and kissing. There were some half dressed men and women with colorful clothes, attractive bodies, sweaty skin, muscular torsos, bodypaint, breasts covered in pasties, a few bare, feathers and headdresses, and all sorts of dress and undress in between. It was a diverse crowd of people from the darkest of brown skin to as light as Cara's.

On the edge of this block party or bloco, as the Brazilians called it, was Cara, wearing a forest green dress that went just above mid thigh. Her blond hair was pinned up in a tight bun with hair sticks. The backless dress had a feather pattern, tied up on the shoulders without sleeves, and dipped in a deep V, showing her amazing lightly tanned cleavage. She wore a matching green domino mask with smokey black eye makeup, bracelets, and earrings decorated with a few green feathers, faux crystals and pearls.

Standing next to her was Mateus, in a short-sleaved button up yellow shirt with a white floral pattern, white shorts and yellow flip flops. On his face was a yellow masquerade style mask covered in white flowers. Across his wrists were thin bands of yellow fabric with more flowers.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes," she said with a nod.

"Go towards the music."

She held his hand as they moved through the crowd slowly. They reached a group of people dancing rhythmically to electronica music that was blasting from several large speakers. The dance area was crowded, so most were dancing close enough together that they were touching.

When they got closer, she let go of Mateus's hand, looking back at him as she passed into the throng of people undulating to the music. Her husband blew a kiss after her. Cara noticed all sorts of men and women in the night, the dance lights flashing over their hot, sweaty bodies. As she went through the crowd she felt a hand grab her butt; she looked but didn't notice anyone touching her. She danced by herself, no one directly dancing with her, but in the pressed crowd she noticed the eyes of many watching her sexy body. She shook her hips from side to side and pumped her hands in the air to the beat of the music, feeling a bit numb from the caipirinha (sweet Brazilian mixed drink) she had drunk earlier with her husband. She saw him in yellow, watching only twenty or so feet away. After a minute or so, a man with dreadlocks and caramel-colored skin pushed next to her, his hips turned to face her, his eyes looking over her body. She smiled and looked at his strong arms as he moved them to the music. He wasn't a very good dancer although he was very attractive. They danced for a few songs, but he seemed somewhat reserved. As she moved away from him, he danced with more confidence, perhaps trying to impress her, but another man cut in. This one had long black hair, a goatee and tanned skin, with dark brown eyes. She saw his toned chest beneath a leather vest. She faced him, dancing closely. She tried to do as she had seen the Brazilian women do, moving her feet quickly shaking her arms, almost like a bird vibrating her feathers.

A wan smile replaced his serious expression when he saw her attempt a Brazilian style dance. He put his hands to her waist and began swinging his hips in a sort of lambada style. She matched his moves as best she could. As the music transitioned to a slower beat, they could relax for a minute. He said something to her in Portuguese that she didn't understand. She shook her head and said she only spoke English. He nodded and grabbed her hand and began to dance again in a quick and sensual style. Although his hands were rough, she enjoyed the feeling. He must work hard every day to get such callouses.

There were a few times she was faced away from him and he had himself pressed up against her. She swore she could feel something hard in his pants pressing onto her rear end. When she realized how their dancing had turned him on, she smiled. She ground her ass against him, starting to feel a bit warm between her legs. Then she turned to face him, and he held her close. Although he was a little average looking, his nose a bit too large for his face with a small chin, she felt a strong urge to kiss this stranger. He said something again in Portuguese, tugging her hand. She shook her head and again responded that she only spoke English. He stopped talking, looking her full in the eyes and gave her a passionate kiss. She melted a little, but was careful to compose herself. He tugged at her waist and spoke again with words she didn't understand.

She shook her head. He looked disappointed, but he kissed her another time before parting her company. His absence pushed her to another man. He looked American, with a tropical style green shirt and cargo shorts. He danced awkwardly, but Cara indulged him, spinning and shaking her hips near him as he moved his feet and arms in a stiff manner. He was grinning widely and she couldn't help but smile sweetly in response. She started looking around at the other dancers near her for a new prospect. She locked eyes with a handsome young man with hazel eyes, long lashes, and light brown skin. He had wavy brown hair and a trim dark brown beard. He wore a black tank top shirt that showed off his muscular arms with full sleeve tattoos. Her eyes stayed trained on him as he approached through the crowd. Just with his gaze, the area between her legs tingled.

The dancers suddenly shifted, pushing everyone in different directions altogether and Cara got turned around. She forgot about the awkward man in the tropical shirt, and lost sight of the hot tattooed guy. She tried in vain to find his square shoulders amongst the crowd. Then she realized she was so disoriented, she didn't see Mateus either. She looked around and noticed she was pressed between men on each side and one woman to her right. To her left, there was a shirtless man, with chiseled muscles, in his late twenties or early thirties with thick eyebrows. He looked down at her cleavage as he danced. She smiled and wiggled her hips back and forth, grinding with him. Then she felt a tug at her waist as someone flipped her around. It was the tattooed guy.

She looked him in his sexy hazel eyes and smiled. He leaned in close, and kissed her deeply. She complied, but then pulled back and smiled playfully, turning around to face away from him to dance. There wasn't much room in the crowd, so she was mostly grinding her rear end against him and her pelvis against the shirtless man in front. She felt the tattooed guy grabbing her ass over her dress as he danced sensually against her. With everyone pressed together, it could have been awkward, but she felt hot and desired. The shirtless man was almost thrusting himself as he wagged a firmness from his crotch against her. Then she felt the tattooed guy's hands lift her dress and grab her butt. She looked back over her shoulder at him as she moved her ass against him, bouncing up and down. The heat in her loins was overwhelming, her pussy started to get wet as his hard penis pressed against her ass through his shorts.

Suddenly she felt hands against her breasts, kneading and massaging them. She gasped, but it was barely audible in the din of music. She closed her eyes, feeling several hands on her body now, touching her skin that glistened with sweat. She was frightened for only a second, but then she went back to the pleasure and attention paid to her. When she opened her eyes she noticed that someone had untied her dress at the shoulder, exposing her left breast.

Her hand was pulled down against fabric, and she felt something hard and hot beneath. It was to the side, so it wasn't the tattooed guy. She began rubbing along the dick, over the fabric of their shorts as she felt fingers explore the area between her legs. Those around her were dancing in a different style altogether now. She looked to her right at a couple making out, their mouths almost consuming each other with lust. She reached up to the back of the head of the tattooed guy and pulled him close for a kiss. She continued to kiss him, their tongues caressing. She let out a moan, breaking the kiss, as she felt a few fingers push under her thong underwear and into the warmth of her juicy pussy. His kisses traveled to her neck as someone explored her sopping wet interior with their fingers.

Then she felt a hot rod across her palm as the feeling of fabric she was rubbing was replaced with bare manhood. A small sense of fear crept back into her mind. She had enjoyed it all up till now, but things were moving too fast. Her pussy was gushing now, eager to be fucked. Not now, she told herself. With the alcohol and dancing she had gotten carried away, but her husband was waiting somewhere. He should be watching her, getting turned on.

"Wait," she said pushing away from the hard penis. The tattooed guy said something she didn't understand and she felt his fingers come out from between her legs. A few hands clung to her, but she was able disengage from them as she slid through the crowd. She looked desperately for the man she knew in the yellow costume. She felt a hand grab her shoulder as she pierced through the crowd. It was her husband.

She smiled as he pulled her in close and began kissing her passionately. He grabbed her bare breast as his tongue entered her mouth. The warmth between her legs raged again, like a new log added to a fire. When they pulled apart for air, Cara spoke into his ear, to ensure he could hear despite the loud music.

"Find someplace we can fuck."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd. They finally got to a clearing where they were able to cut across the road to an alley of the main street. He pushed her against a wall, kissing her passionately. She noticed a few people pass across the entrance as she rubbed the front of Mateus's shorts. He felt halfway there. She had a bit of trepidation as he pushed up one of her legs and knelt down, pushing her underwear to the side as he began to lap up her pussy, the flowers of his mask pressing against her skin. She closed her eyes as his tongue probed.

"You are so wet," Mateus remarked. He had began slow, but moved deeper immediately after his remark. His expert cunilingus caused her body to shudder and she squeezed her eyes closed tighter and put her hand through her husband's short black hair. She was already nearing an orgasm.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12