The Stepdaughter Ch. 02

Story Info
A deceiving man takes control over his stepdaughter.
4.7k words
4.66
44.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
265 Followers

He pressed his lips gently against her forehead, leaving a soft kiss before rising to his feet. "Anytime." Then he got up and left.

In a hurry, she dashed to her room and collapsed onto her bed. When she eventually woke up, darkness enveloped her surroundings, with only the glow of her computer illuminating the desk. She did not remember turning it on. On the screen a slideshow switched between a best-off of her nudes. She definitely had not put that there.

She got up and turned off the display of her naked body. Unsurprisingly, the second open tab was the chat with her master.

His most recent message simply read "Report!" It had been sent over two hours ago. Quickly she typed back, afraid he could be mad due to the delay.

"I am sorry Master X. I fell asleep."

His response came quickly. "I know. I have been watching you."

Of course he had the sick fuck. "I did everything you asked."

"Show the video or it did not happen."

Feeling very exposed, she uploaded the three videos. Of course he was delighted. He made her watch it together with him and stopped every two fucking seconds to comment on her body parts or her stupid expression.

"Damn, you are flexible. Those legs are made to be spread...look how wet you are...There is an actual drop running down your thigh...what a slutty look you have on your face...this one is going into the slideshow...yes baby, pull those virgin pussy lips wide open for me..."

It was just as degrading as it had been the first time, maybe even more. The worst part of course was the third.

"Are you cumming right there? Ah, lucky you, good save. Look at how your pussy is twitching. I bet you were so close a light breeze would have pushed you over the edge...here comes Daddy...why did you stop masturbating? You were so close, you could have finished with one quick rub and left."

He didn't proceed with the video, and in her state of shame, it took her a while to comprehend that he was waiting for a response. The only issue was she had none to give.

"I... I don't know," she murmured into the webcam. "I just... I froze."

He however had another idea. "I know why. You actually enjoyed giving Daddy a good look, didn't you? You secretly wanted him to grab you and use you for his pleasure. Any other woman would have finished and hid as quickly as possible. Not you though. You want others to see you like this, humiliate you, and use you. You are a submissive slut."

"No, that wasn't..."

"Shut up. Stop lying to yourself."

He continued the video and everything Sheryl saw seemed to emphasize his point. When her stepdad sat next to her the expression on her face was pure lust and it took merely a little groping to make her cum like she had never before.

"See for yourself slut. I like how he grabbed your tit. He is definitely a boob guy. I think we should encourage this by you sleeping topless from now on. Also your future evening edging session will be after you slip into his bed. You did well today. I will make good use of those videos tomorrow. Have a good night."

The computer turned dark and so did the room, while in her mind, the images and his words lingered. Sheryl remained motionless for a few minutes. It all felt so weird. She could not tell if she liked it or hated it.

Anger surged within her for a moment, directed at her stepfather. How could he take advantage of her situation like that? Fucking men! But then again it was her who had encouraged him. It was not his fault and his touch had made her cum so hard. The undeniable wrongness of the situation intensified the sense of strangeness even further.

She grappled with the idea of joining him in his bed tonight. What would he expect of her? What would she be doing? The fact that she still had to fulfill her edging task, with her Master explicitly stating she had to do it right next to her stepfather, topless, added to her inner turmoil. But he touching her today was just wrong. The way he had talked to her...it had made her feel so dirty. He was a nice man, but he was also over forty years old. And most of all, he was her fucking stepdad!

...

I could not get her out of my head and really hoped she would follow the instructions I had given her. Why was she taking so long? Had I pushed her too far? Perhaps this was the point at which everything would unravel. If she refused to comply, my bluff would shatter to pieces. I had to be really careful not to ask anything of her that would force her into a situation where she contemplated saying no. So far, she had displayed remarkable obedience and been a real slut. But I could also feel how she had struggled with herself showing me her body. I had to be careful and yet I wondered how far I could take all this. Glancing at the clock, I realized it was well past midnight. I could not sleep, even if I wanted to. My cock got rock hard every time I thought about what had happened. Slowly I stroked myself. I did not want to cum. I wanted her to feel what she did to me, press it against her back when she edged herself. But to my dismay, she did not make an appearance.

Finally, I heard the creak of my bedroom door opening. Soft footsteps approached my bed, then silence. Was she checking if I was asleep? Was she fighting her will to get in? I couldn't tell. Then I heard her breathe out a deep breath, and soon after, the mattress sank slightly under the extra weight of her small body. She cautiously slipped under the covers, careful not to make any physical contact with me. I allowed her a moment to find comfort, while breathing heavily to make her think I was sound asleep.

After a few minutes I noticed a subtle shift in her movements and heard a faint moan. I knew now was the time to make my move. I drew closer, nestling myself against her back, and cautiously wrapped my arm around her waist. She froze momentarily. I used the opportunity to put my hand on her bare tit. Then I pretended to sleep again.

She remained still for some time, and I struggled desperately to control myself, careful not to accidentally touch her with my hard cock. Feeling the warmth of her naked back against my chest had stirred it back to life completely, but I needed to wait just a little more.

After what felt like an eternity, I noticed her arm move again, accompanied by that familiar sweet moan. I let her continue for a moment and then softly spoke in a drowsy tone, feigning awakening to her presence. "You are insatiable, aren't you? My dirty slut stepdaughter."

As I sensed her tensing up, I knew there was no turning back at this point. Gently I massaged her tit and played with her stiff bud. Another moan told me I had won this battle. I kept fondling her tender hills, moving from one to the other, using all my experience to drive her crazy and it seemed to work quite well.

Slowly her moans got more frequent and also a bit louder. Her instructions were not to orgasm, and I started to wonder if I could push her over that very edge she was bringing herself to.

I adjusted my position, wrapping my second arm under her head and around her to reach her tits, freeing the other to explore her body. But before doing so I pulled down my underwear to free my throbbing cock which I then pressed against her hot body. She stiffened again, but at that point I was past caring.

I continued my assault on her breasts and her rock hard nipples. Slowly her body relaxed again. My second hand caressed her side, her hip and found her ass. She felt incredible. She started moaning again and I could feel that her hand had gone back to work between her legs. The smell of her arousal was driving me crazy.

"What a bad, bad, horny girl you have become. You just can't stop touching your dirty little cunt, can you? Well, I am not complaining. Can you feel what you do to Daddy's cock? I bet you love it."

While filling her ear with dirty whispers I slid my cock under her panties and between her ass cheeks. With a fucking motion I was humping her soft flesh and knew I would not last very long. I wanted her to cum with me, so I took one more risky step.

I reached over where I found her busy hand and covered it with mine. Her fingers were drenched in her juices. For a little while I followed her circular motion, trying to find an opportunity to slide under her hand which was shielding herself from my touch.

She tensed up again, but I was pretty sure this time it was because she was trying to prevent an orgasm. My hand slipped under from above. She tried to stop me, but I had already reached her clit and her own pressure made her spasm which gave me the opening to slide my whole hand under hers.

She was hot and soaking wet. "Aaargh Sheryl, you dirty slut." I could not hold back anymore. My cock burst and flooded her panties with a huge load of hot and sticky cum which made her ass feel even more incredible. I came harder than I ever had, while frantically rubbing her wet slit and digging my other hand into her delicate teenage tit.

I could feel her body tremble and shake vividly and grind against mine. Exhaustion washed over us, and we eventually drifted into a peaceful slumber, next to each other.

I woke up once during the night with her soft body pressed against mine. My cock was still trapped in her sticky panties. I left it there, played a bit with her breasts and eventually drifted back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, she was gone.

...

Sheryl was staring at the ceiling of her bedroom. This was all getting out of hand. She had slept in her stepdad's cum and she could still smell it.

In morning, she had thrown her panties in the bin and spent nearly an hour cleansing her body in the shower. If she kept doing what her Master asked, this would lead to much worse things and she did not know if she could handle that. Maybe she should confess everything to her stepdad, putting an end to his advances.

She shuddered at the thought of his hard cock. It was no surprise he was turned on by her behavior, but if he knew about the blackmail, he surely would restrain himself. Just how should she tell him?

Just then, her computer sprang to life as if activated by an invisible force. Letting out a groan of frustration, she rose from her bed and made her way towards it. As she approached, she noticed that the chat window was already open.

"Good morning slut. How was your night? Have you been a good slave?"

"Good morning Master. I did what you asked." She replied.

"Good. Did Daddy touch you?"

She blushed, thinking about the events of the night. "Yes, everywhere."

"Good, that's what your slut body is made for, isn't it?"

She did not reply.

"Did you edge, or were you a bad girl when Daddy touched your cunt?"

She did not want to tell him, but her face turned beet red and she knew he was watching her. It was evident that he had already could tell. "He made me cum and he came in my panties. I was afraid he would fuck me."

"Bad girl! You know I have to punish you if you can't follow orders. But your Daddy is getting out of hand. I will have to put him in place, before he pops your cherry. It is my decision, when I will grant you that."

She wondered what he had in mind.

"You are going to tell him everything. You tell him what a naughty slut you were, how you searched on the internet for a man to dominate and blackmail you into being a submissive slut. You tell him that you love it, but that you really don't want to be exposed to everyone at school."

She could not believe he was asking her to tell him. She would, but she definitely would not use those words.

Just then she heard an angry yell from the kitchen. "SHERYL!" Shortly after her step dad burst into her room.

"What the fuck have you done?" Her stepdad rarely got mad, but he seemed livid.

He shoved his laptop in her shocked face and at first she did not know what he meant. Had she accidentally damaged it? However, her confusion transformed into realization as she noticed the open email displayed on the screen.

"Dear Marcus

You don't know me, but I am your little Sheryl's owner. Yes, you read correctly, she has recently become my slave and I control everything she does. You may have noticed some change in behavior.

Before you jump to any conclusions, she is not innocent in this. She has gone to quite some length to find someone like me to blackmail and control her. You find some of her messages she wrote on sex sites in the attached files, together with some hot pics she sent to strangers.

Furthermore you find a video of you and her having some fun time in the living room and a list of your bosses and working colleagues email addresses. Unless you want everyone to see what a perv you are you now also will follow my instructions.

Don't worry; I don't want anything from you except that you help me with my training of your dirty slut stepdaughter. I think you will find that quite pleasurable.

I understand you are angry right now and I think it would be best if you turn it towards the person who put you into this situation. Show her this email. It is the only instruction from me you will show her from now on. She will follow every word you say and do anything you ask or she will get punished.

Now Sheryl has been a bad bad girl! I think we both agree she deserves a good spanking. Sheryl, when you are finished reading this you will not say a word. You will get naked below your waist and lay on the corner of the bed, pussy towards the camera. Marcus, your first task as my deputy is to give her bum twenty hard slaps. Between each one you are going to rub her pussy for at least a minute. If she cums, add another ten slaps. If she doesn't follow her instructions immediately add twenty.

You will hear from me.

Master X"

Sheryl paled but the instructions and the angry look of her stepdad got her moving. In one move she pulled down her hot pants and panties and got into position. Her body trembled partly from what was coming and partly from what she had just read.

...

Marcus looked at her, lying down on her bed. He could not believe his plan had worked so smoothly. She was his now. He could do whatever he wanted and she would blame some stranger for forcing me to do it.

I sat down next to her, putting one of my hands on her ass cheek. I grabbed it hard and asked: "Do you really deserve this?"

"Yes, I deserve all of it." She responded with a quivering voice. SLAP!

My hand rested on her cheek for a bit and then I moved it between her legs. She was already wet. I slipped my fingers between her swollen folds and got rewarded with a hot moan. Finding her love button gave me another one.

"Is it true? Did you fantasize about men using and controlling you?"

"Yes, I was thinking about that." SLAP! Her other cheek got a red handprint.

She seemed to be even wetter now. "And were you masturbating, while thinking about it?"

"Yes, a lot." SLAP!

She didn't hold back her moans anymore. As soon as I touched her pussy, she reacted loudly.

"Have you been looking for dominant men online?"

"Yes." SLAP!

"Are you submissive?"

"I am." SLAP!

Her bum was tuning pink.

"Are you a slut?"

"Yes." SLAP!

"Will you do anything I tell you?"

"Yes." SLAP!

"Anything?"

"Yes." SLAP!

Her juices were flowing. And I could tell she was getting close.

"Would you suck my cock?"

"I would." SLAP!

"Would you let me fuck your dirty cunt?"

She hesitated for the first time, but quickly responded when I pushed a finger into her tight virgin pussy.

"Yes, I would." Admitting it was too much for her. Her wet hole gripped my finger hard. I just wished it was my cock. She spasmed vividly as she came. I let her ride it out, but kept rubbing her clit, which seemed to drive her even wilder.

"Did you just cum on Daddy's finger?'

"Yes." SLAP!

She jumped as my hand connected with her oversensitive skin.

"Do you realize what this means?"

"Ten more." She whimpered. SLAP!

"That's right slut. Nineteen to go. Count down the rest of them."

"19." SLAP!

"18." SLAP!

When I reached the last one she was crying softly. I took her in my arms and she clung to my body. I just held her for a long time and she drifted into a light slumber. Finally I got up to get some lotion and when I returned I gently massaged it into her red cheeks. She whimpered when I touched her but let me do it. Then I held her again and we both fell asleep in her bed.

...

Sheryl woke up alone in her room. Her ass still burned hot and she applied some more lotion. Due to a lack of anything better to do and to get her mind off recent events she started her computer to play some games.

A few hours later she got startled by the noise of someone drilling holes into a wall. In the living room she found her stepdad on a ladder fixing something to the ceiling.

He noticed her and got down. "How is your...you know...behind?" He had a guilty look on him.

Sheryl did not feel like talking about it. Ignoring his question she asked: "What are you doing?"

He explained: "I got a shopping list from our new friend. He gave me an order to install 360° webcams in each room."

"He will see us everywhere?"

"I don't like the idea at all, that your friend is watching us, but I guess we have to follow along until we somehow can get out of this weird situation."

"He is not..."

"Friend, master, owner...whatever you want to call him. Fact is, we have to play by his rules now and you don't have to snap at me. Your slutty behavior brought him into our life."

It was her turn to look guilty. Marcus was right. He had not chosen all this.

"The bag on the table is for you. Take out the package on the top and change into it. He told me to make sure you are wearing those things as soon as I turn on the cameras."

Sheryl took the large shopping bag to her room. The wrapped package on top contained something she wouldn't have called clothes. She pulled out a very short and nearly transparent black crop top and a black frilled skirt which barely covered half of her ass. The matching panties had a large hole which let her crotch uncovered. Black over knee stockings and heels completed her new slut uniform. There was one last item in the box and she stared at it for a while. It was another admission to her new role when she finally fixed the dog collar with the shiny words "SLAVE" around her neck.

Only then she noticed her computer was on again and she sat down in front of it.

"You look gorgeous, slave. It really suits you."

"Thank you, Master X."

"Each of the boxes in the bag is numbered and has another outfit in them. Every day you will open the next one and wear what it contains as long as you are at home. Do not look into any of the boxes before. You will always present your outfit to your Daddy in such a sexy way I would approve of. Is he installing the webcams?"

"Yes Master X."

"Good man. Then go to him and present yourself. While he is working on it you will follow him around the house and watch him while edging until he is finished. When he is finished you will go to the kitchen and prepare a meal for him. While he is eating you will sit on the table in front of him and spread your legs wide. Give him a good show until he is finished, but of course don't cum. We don't want you squirting all over his food, do we?"

"Yes Master X."

...

When I saw her I nearly dropped my screwdriver. Of course I knew what was coming, but seeing her in her slutty outfit still blew my mind.

As instructed she stood next to my ladder and started to run her hands over her sexy body. She swirled around and lifted the little material of her skirt so I could see her ass. Her long legs looked hotter than ever in her new stockings.

Then she sat down on the couch and started masturbating. Her eyes never left me. I on the other hand had a much harder time concentrating on the installing of the new devices.

PinkPlanet
PinkPlanet
265 Followers
12