The Stepford Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and spread your legs."

"Yes, Master." Sharelle moved around on her hands and knees until she was facing the opposite direction. Her legs were spread open as he commanded, and she bowed her head and closed her eyes as she felt him enter her entirely with one deep thrust. Her breathing quickened and deepened as she felt him going in and out of her, felt his cock work its magic on her mind and body. She pushed herself back against him as she felt an orgasm crash through her, then twisted her hips around his cock as a second orgasm blasted her way through her body-then a third, and then a fourth. She adored him for making her behave this way—she adored him for making her his.

Then, without a word of warning or a question of permission, he pulled out of her and pulled her rear cheeks apart as far as they would go. Barely half a second later she felt his cock push its way inside her rectum, and her eyes flew wide open as another round of orgasms burst through her—and as she felt him going back and forth inside, she could hear him moaning with pleasure, and that increased the pleasure she herself felt, as she knew that he was thoroughly satisfied with her performance that night.

Sharelle then felt his hands upon her rear cheeks again, and in one quick moment he pushed her away, then flipped her over on her side, then grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. She zeroed in on his cock and closed her lips around it, sucking him deeply and furiously until she felt a geyser of cum splash against the back of her throat, then another and another. She held his cock in her mouth, sucking and working it with her fingers, until she was certain she had drained every last drop. Finally she let it loose and looked up at him, waiting for his next word. He always spoke first.

"That was magnificent—as usual."

"Thank you, Master."

He then put his hand to her ear and snapped his fingers. Instantly Sharelle collapsed on the bed, her arms and legs going limp. Her eyes dropped shut, and her mind went blank once more.

****************

She heard the snap of his fingers again, and realized she was on top of him, using her breasts to pleasure his cock Russian style. Just like with her mouth, there was a direct connection to her breasts and her pussy, and she could feel his cock inside her, hard as steel, as though it was actually there.

("You're completely suggestible. You'll believe anything I tell you.")

Back and forth Sharelle rocked her body over his hard cock, with some side-to-side motions for a little variety. She looked up at him, expecting to see his eyes, but he was looking straight up—most likely at their reflection in the mirror on the ceiling. She wished he would look into her eyes, so he could hypnotize her all over again.

And then her wish came true. He looked right at her and their eyes met, and while she was already deep in trance, his eyes took her even deeper, and she was overwhelmed by a fresh wave of satisfaction.

"Get on top of me, and take me inside you."

"Yes, Master." Rising up on her knees, she guided his cock inside her, then settled onto it until it was completely inside. Slowly she rode, her sopping-wet pussy sliding easily up and down on the hot, hard muscle, its strength making her strong as well as she increased her speed, and all she could think about was how much she loved sex, how much she adored men, and how glad she was to be here, bringing pleasure to her Master. She felt him buck and twist underneath her, and she quickly dismounted and took him inside her mouth again—and again, she felt him shoot off inside her mouth, and again, she held him inside until she'd drained every drop of cum.

"Once again—that was magnificent."

Sharelle came again, just from the sound of his voice. "Thank you, Master."

****************

It was three-thirty in the morning when he finally let Sharelle go. At least he let her use the shower before the drive home—but not before blanking her mind and having her wash him off first. As usual he kept the bra and panties she wore, and the fabric of her shirt rubbing against her nipples made them stand up stiff. Not really what she wanted to happen when she was trying to recover from a night of hard but incredibly amazing sex.

She entered her home and locked the door behind her, then re-armed the security system. Then, as she always did after these encounters, Sharelle sat down and wondered—just how the hell did she get into this? And just how the hell would she get out of it? Both were really tough questions—it's not like she remembered meeting the guy, or agreeing to be hypnotized, or letting him do what he did to her. And then there was the matter of Michael—how would he react if he learned about this? She remembered what her mom always said—"Cheaters always get found out."

Sharelle imagined her husband sitting across from her at the dinner table. "Michael, honey—I love you very much. But I've been cheating on you with this guy who's a cross between Denzel Washington, Hugh Hefner and Rasputin. I'm really sorry about it, but it's really not my fault. You see, he hypnotized me, and now I'm his—his—"

Slut.

Whore.

Pussy. Bitch. Toy. Pet. Cocksucker. Doggie-Fucker. Ass-Fucker. Goddess. Lover. Servant. Mistress.

I am my Master's hypnotized mistress. I will always keep secret the love and obedience I have for my Master.

"Dammit," she hissed. There was nothing else to do but take off her clothes and crawl into bed.

****************

Her alarm went off at the usual time, and just as he suggested to her under hypnosis, she woke up feeling rested and refreshed, just as though she'd had a long night's sleep. Work was demanding, but not too demanding, and nothing she couldn't handle. This time she did go out with her friends afterwards, and there were fruity cocktails and spicy chicken wings—and when she got home, there was a surprise waiting for her.

"Michael!"

"Hey, baby. How ya doin'?"

Sharelle set her briefcase down and rushed over to him, then threw her arms around him and gave him a big hug and a long kiss. "What happened with the business trip?"

"We finished up early, so I figured I might as well come home," replied Michael. "Did you miss me?"

"Every minute," said Sharelle, and kissed him again. She pulled back, but remained close enough so that all he could see was her smiling face. Michael, of course, returned the smile.

"So what do you wanna do about dinner?" he asked. "I think I can get us reservations at that new place on 15th street—"

"How about you let me fix us dinner?"

"You sure? You've been at work all day—"

"It's no trouble at all. And I really want to."

"Well, all right then," said Michael. "Steak and potatoes?"

"Great!" replied Sharelle. "But we don't have steaks or potatoes."

"I can run to the store and get them. Do we need anything else?"

Sharelle thought for a moment. "I don't think so."

"Well, all right then," Michael grabbed his keys and headed for the door, then stopped before opening it.

"Wait—what do you wanna do about dessert?"

Sharelle smiled at Michael, and slowly batted her eyes. "How about you let me be dessert?"

"I should go out of town more often," said Michael. "See you shortly."

"'Bye." said Sharelle as he went out the door. She then relaxed her smile and let out a deep breath.

"If I can keep him fed, and I can keep him fucked," she said to herself, "he won't suspect a thing."

****************

Michael stopped his car at the traffic sign at the end of the street. There were no cars to his left. There were no cars to his right. There were no cars behind him. With no need to move right away, he opened his briefcase, reached inside, then took his hand out again. He smiled with tremendous satisfaction as he held a set of bra and panties.

The same set of bra and panties Sharelle had worn the night before.

"I should go out of town more often," said Michael, as he returned the bra and panties to his briefcase and went on his way.

12