The Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jessica entered she was wearing a black sports bra that looked too tight for her, though admittedly, anything she wore would look too tight on her, and she was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. If anything, she looked even better than she did last night, how could she go out for a run, wearing that, and not pile up cars on every street she visited?

"Morning, Jessica..." I stammered lamely. The way she was dressed was already having a nightmarish impact on my brain. The sports bra had pushed her breasts together in the most dangerous way possible imaginable, leaving a rippling sea of cleavage freshly wetted by her morning jog. Her pale stomach, tightened with cords of muscles, was on full display.

"Good morning, Michael," she said with a bright smile. "Can I get you anything to eat?"

I shook my head and smiled back, trying to maintain my composure. My eyes drifted down her body without my consent, and I was surprised to find her lower half was just as incredible as her top. I hadn't noticed yesterday. Her figure was so slim and yet filled with supple curves. The muscles of her abdomen trailed down to a tightly cut waist, well defined legs and a pronounced butt that I couldn't believe was real. Jessica had everything.

Her eyes followed mine, watching me undress her, watching the effect her body had on me with a hungry smile. When her gaze flicked to the travel bag at the bottom of the stairs, her expression darkened.

"I'm afraid I can't let you leave so soon, Michael."

She walked towards me and every step sent a rippling shudder across her chest. The tip of her tongue ran slowly along her pouty lips, leaving them freshly wetted.

I swallowed and backed into the living room, she was like a predator. I moved until the back of my legs struck our gray couch and I fell into the cushions.

"Jessica, I can't stay...I need to lea--" I protested.

She put a finger against my lips and her hips sank around my legs. The heat of her thighs was intense, I could feel it radiating through my pants. There was something so primal about her demeanor, no games to play, no words to speak, just desire to act upon. My heart became a battle drum and the crotch of my pants swelled uncomfortably.

Jessica lowered her head and pressed her soft, plush lips against mine. The taste of her was exquisite. She was so warm and her touch was so delicate. It erased every thought I had, every fleeting word of resistance that had formed in the back of my mind. Her breasts crumpled against my chest as the kiss grew more animal, hungry. She pressed me into the folds of the couch cushions so hard that I could feel the tips of her nipples through our clothes.

How could I have been so foolish? How could I ever hope to resist a woman like her? My arms cinched around her waist and I pulled her bust again me so tightly that the edges of her breasts bulged out the side of her top.

She moaned, low in her throat, obviously pleased at my acceptance and pulled away. My mouth chased her, but she held herself just barely out of reach, close enough that I could still feel her hot breath when she spoke.

"You can't leave, you're my toy. Your cock is mine to do with as I please." She squeezed my rapidly hardening length through my pants.

"You're mine to suck and fuck behind your father's back."

At the mention of my father my brain regained some of its sense and the shame that tangled my heart bubbled to the surface.

"I can't..."

She chuckled darkly. "You will."

She lifted the edges of her sports-bra and her naked tits fell against me. A warmth, unlike anything I'd ever felt before, permeated through my body. They were perfect. They were surprisingly firm for her size, seeming to defy the rules of gravity. Her nipples were soft, pink points dotted across a sea of pale flesh that made me ache to look upon.

Jessica lifted one of her massive breasts to my face and set the nipple against my mouth.

"Let go... I know you want me..." she shut her eyes and ground into my hips. The tip of my cock slid against her wet slit through her leggings. "I can feel how much you ache."

My head dropped back against the couch and she moved in tight, slow bounces atop my hips. It was like she put me in a trance, where nothing in my brain could function, I could only focus on her. My eyes were captured by her body. It dissolved my shame. It made the disgust of last night fade away, until there was nothing left but hot lust burning within.

She moaned in triumph as my lips sucked her nipple. Her fingers curled into the locks of my brown hair and drove me deeper into the hot flesh of her bosom. I kissed, licked and bit every inch of her skin and despite the faint taste of sweat, it was no less sweet to finally succumb.

I was lost to her now. I didn't care that this could break my family, I didn't care if it hurt my dad, I didn't care that she was my step-mother. I wanted her so desperately that nothing mattered anymore but her.

"Fuck your slutty step-mother," she growled, before kissing me again. She hooked a hand underneath the band of my sweat-pants and pulled them down to my ankles. I lifted my hips and she pulled my pants to the floor. She pulled me down gently, atop her body, atop her breasts and I fell between her legs.

Jessica slid her leggings off and hooked her ankles around my waist, pulling the tip of my throbbing cock against the wet folds of her sex.

My heart was pounding. The head of my swollen length was enveloped by a wet, warm liquid. She was ready, aching to fuck me. I fell into her soft tits and my mind was lost to them. The heat of them. The smell of them. To her.

"You're going to give me everything, Michael. Every. Ounce. Of. Cum. You. Have." She emphasized each word and at the end pulled me down into her lips. Her ankles drug my hips forward. I moaned against her mouth as the tip of my cock slipped between the folds of her silken snare.

Even though her legs were locked around my back she didn't pull me all the way in, no, she pulled me just enough so I could feel what pleasure would await me, if I'd just succumb.

The last vestiges of my rational brain tried to warn me, again, that this was wrong, that if I made this choice and gave myself to Jessica that I would never stop. Inevitably, we would be caught and the damage to my family would be irreparable.

She moved her hips and the lips of her lower half passed my head and slipped down my shaft. The feeling of being enveloped in such raw, wet heat was incredible. I gasped and fell into her tits again, barely able to suck in a breath. I ached for her. I burned for her. I wanted to taste what only she could give, the ultimate pleasure from the ultimate woman.

"That's it..." she purred. "Give in..."

The head of my cock pulsed and swelled inside her. The muscles of her well-trained pussy contracted and squeezed in response. The pleasure was ambrosia. I knew this was the worst thing I could be doing, but my body welled with an enormous pressure that felt as if it would never be sated without Jessica.

My hips sank into her hot thighs and her legs, still wrapped tightly about my back, guided me in to the waiting depths of my eventual damnation.

"Yessssssss..." she hissed.

My head fell against the fever-warm flesh of her humongous tits and I was lost forever. It felt so good. I was paralyzed by pleasure. Her wet heat slid down my length, coating my cock in her excitement. I could hardly move without letting loose a torrent of mindless groans. But now that I'd made my choice, my moving was no longer a factor, she was in control. I was hers now, body and soul.

She pushed me back against the couch and I fell into the cushions. The sudden loss of her was jarring. It gave me room to finally breathe. To feel. To unbind the shivering muscles of my body, but it didn't last long. She was on top of me in moments, the hunger, the need, plain on her beautiful face as her hips slid around my legs and that incredible, wet heat swallowed the head of my cock. I was trapped by exquisite bliss once more. Her fingers gripped my wrists and pinned them to the arm of the couch, while her humongous tits rolled against my face. I was her toy and she would use me as she saw fit.

Her ass slammed down against my hips, hard, frantic, and obviously unsatisfied with the idea of taking it slow.

"I'm going to make you scream," she growled.

True to her word, her pace increased and the tight muscles of her pussy squeezed my cock even tighter. Her wet lips slid up and down my length, always rising just far enough for the head of my member to risk being pulled free, only to have her heat swallow me back to the root. I didn't know how much longer I could last.

I sucked the tip of her nipple in between my lips, trying desperately to muffle my little gasps of pleasure that were quickly turning to wild screams, but that only seemed to make her go faster.

Her hips were a blur, the muscles of her corded abdomen strained against her, pale flesh, fighting to keep up her frantic pace. Her breasts clapped together with every bounce, filling the entire room with the sound of their massive impact, overtaking our wet coupling.

My body was on fire. My lips fell from her breasts and I couldn't stop the scream of pleasure that escaped seconds after. She didn't stop. If anything she went faster. To the point I'm sure she was bruising my hips, but I was too far gone to care. My dick swelled. My balls tightened. My body seized I lurched against her, but her hands held me down.

"I'm going to cum," I screamed, breathless. I buried my lips against her massive tits and kept screaming.

She moaned and slammed down hard, no longer moving up and down my full length, but squeezing and riding my root until the pressure was too much to bear. Then all at once, I was pushed over the edge with no way back.

The eruption left me unable to breathe, unable to talk, unable to moan or move. She slowed to a crawl, letting the muscles of her silken pussy milk everything I had, every rope of hot cum, every ounce of doubt or shame. She took it all. It was as if I'd tasted pure pleasure for the first time in my life and nothing else would ever compare.

***

I couldn't bring myself to resist her after that, even hearing her husky voice was enough to leave me panting. I'd get so excited, when my dad went to sleep or went to work, that I found myself growing painfully hard at the sound of a shutting door, knowing Jessica and I could be alone.

A short while after that we were caught and my family fell apart for good.

Jessica became increasingly bold with her advances, full well knowing I couldn't tell her no anymore. I was addicted to her. She would come to me in the middle of the night, join me in the shower in the morning, have me fuck her outside on a patio table in the backyard, it was as if she relished the idea of being caught.

My dad found us in the shower a month later when I was home for the weekend. Jessica was on her knees, sucking me off when he'd opened the door, hoping to talk to me about their wedding. The look of hurt on his face was something I'll never forget, till the end of my days. He never spoke to me again after that.

Jessica added me to her personal list of fuck-buddies. It turned out she liked playing this game: she would move from place to place, wrecking homes, breaking hearts, and tearing families apart, all because she was an insatiable nymphomaniac and the thrill of being caught was her core pleasure.

I was alone in the world. My mother wouldn't talk to me. My father shunned me. Jessica was all I had and that was enough. I wanted to hate her for breaking my family apart, but could I be mad? A toy doesn't get mad at its owner, it lives to be used.

12