The Stepmother Ch. 02: Mommy's BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pick me! Please, pick me!" Brandi said.

"No, pick me! I'll fuck you good!" Syren said.

"Sorry, Brandi, but I'm going to have to chose Syren to fuck me first. Syren De Mer fucking my ass is a once in a life time opportunity. I can't pass this up," I said.

"Aww, man," Brandi said.

Syren laid down on the couch as I got on top of her, facing her. Brandi stood next to us on the right, ready to get a blowjob. Syren grabbed her huge strapon and put the tip directly on my hole. I quickly slid down her strapon. I took every inch of her strapon which made me moan loudly. I started riding Syren very hard as I started giving Brandi a deepthroat blowjob which caused me to moan and gag loudly.

I felt such an intense feeling of sexual pleasure. Brandi's huge strapon going down my throat made my throat bulge.

Syren De Mer grabbed me by my ass cheeks and started thrusting me fast, hard and very deep. So deep that I could see her strapon bulge from the outside of my body.

"AAH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE THE LITTLE WHORE THAT I AM! OOOH! YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG!" I yelled loudly.

Brandi got another idea in her head. She looked at me and gave me another sexy look on her face.

"Rick, Mommy's little slut. Would you be okay if Syren and I double penetrated you?" Brandi asked.

Syren was still pounding the life out of my ass. I have always wanted to try double penetration with two women with strapons.

"AW, FUCK YES! I WANT BOTH OF YOUR HUGE COCKS INSIDE OF ME! I WANT YOU BOTH TO DOUBLE PENETRATE ME! MAKE MY HOLE STRETCH!" I moaned loudly.

Brandi smiled. She got down from the couch and stood right be hind me. She then jammed her strapon inside of me while Syren was still fucking me. Brandi and Syren were both fucking my ass very fast and hard at the same time.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOH! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! YOUR COCKS ARE SO FUCKING BIG! YOU'RE BOTH TEARING ME WIDE OPEN! DON'T FUCKING STOP FUCKING ME! KEEP POUNDING ME!" I moaned loudly.

Brandi groped both of my ass cheeks and squeezed them hard as she fucked me. I groped both of Syren's huge boobs and squeezed them hard. I started French kissing Syren while they were fucking me.

I moaned, I yelled and I screamed at the top of my lungs. I have never tried double penetration before and it felt....so fucking good!

My legs started to shake a little bit. I started moaning louder and louder. I was going to have another anal orgasm.

"AAAH! AAAH! OOOOH, FUCK! POUND ME HARDER! FUCK MY LITTLE FUCKHOLE HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE!" I moaned loudly.

Brandi and Syren both started fucking me the hardest way possible. They both were giving me the roughest and hardest double anal penetration that I have ever had in my life.

My legs started to violently shake. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I held my breath, turning my face red. I finally took a huge breath of air and started yelling and screaming very loudly as my legs were shaking uncontrollablely, because I was having an super intense anal orgasm. All I felt was an intense feeling of sexual pleasure.

I got off of Syren and away from Brandi, laying on the couch as both of their strapons were yanked out of my ass. My ass was gaping very widely as I laid on the couch. I laid down next to Syren with my right hand on one of her boobs. I kept taking short deep breaths. Brandi sat down next to me on the couch and gently massaged my right leg.

"Th-th-that...w-was...i-i-in-incredible!" I stuttered.

"Hell yeah, it was. That was hot, intense and very thrilling. I am definitely glad that I came over," Syren said.

"I think were all glad that you came over, Syren. So, Ricky. How was your first time getting your little fuckhole double penetrated?" Brandi asked.

"It was one of the most amazing sexual experiences I have ever had in my life, Brandi. You both were incredible. I still can't believe that Syren De Mer herself actually fucked me with a strapon. That was a dream come true. Thank you, Syren for making one of my dreams actually come true," I said.

Syren laughed and smiled.

"You're welcome, Ricky. I am glad that I was apart of this experience. Well, I probably have got to get going. I've got to get back to the porn studio. I've got another Mom Teaches Sex porn video to make. I'm going to be teaching my stepdaughter how to have lesbian sex for the millionth time in a row," Syren said.

Syren got off the couch and put her clothes back on.

"Sounds like fun! I can't wait for it to come out. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it," I said.

Syren smiled. She kissed me and my stepmom both goodbye. Syren walked out of the house while waving goodbye at us.

Brandi and I started cuddling on the couch. She groped and squeezed one of my ass cheeks while I groped one if her huge boobs.

"Hey, I've got another great idea!" Brandi said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Okay, so since I missed my last SLAG meeting, I volunteered to host the next meeting here at the mansion. You should come and join us!" Brandi said.

"Um...I don't know, Brandi," I said.

"It'll be okay! You can tell everyone there about how you love and crave getting fucked in the ass! You can tell them about the great anal sex that you and I have been having! In SLAG, there is no judgment from anyone. Everyone will be happy that you came. Plus, there might be a couple of very beautiful and sexy women that would be willing to fuck you in the ass with a strapon," Brandi said.

"Okay. I'm in. When is the next SLAG meeting?" I asked.

"It's here, today around five p.m. Don't late, Ricky," Brandi said.

"How could I be late? The meeting is right here in the mansion!" I said.

"Okay. If you say so. Also, you should wearing something skimpy and slutty. I'll gladly let you wear some of my skimpy and slutty clothes," Brandi said.

"Would you mind if we went upstairs and looked at your skimpy and sexy clothes now?" I asked.

"Sure! Let's go upstairs to my bedroom," Brandi said.

Brandi and I walked upstairs and into her bedroom. Brandi opened her huge closet that I looked through the other day.

"Okay, Ricky. What do you want to wear?" Brandi asked.

I stood there and thought about it for a couple of seconds.

"I want to wear something that tells the world that I am a huge slut that gets treated like everyone's personal cum dumpster that gets fucked hard and good every single day," I said.

"Oookay, Ricky," Brandi said.

Brandi searched for the perfect skimpy and slutty outfit that matched what I wanted to look like.

"I have a question for you, Ricky. Why do you like to feel like a huge slut when you're getting your ass fucked by a strapon?" Brandi asked.

"Well, I guess its because I love the feeling of being a dirty little slut. The feeling that I am a huge whore that wants to get fucked by everyone in the world. I love being treated like a slut and I love feeling like a slut when I get my ass fucked," I said.

"I can understand that. Feeling like a huge slut and getting fucked like a huge slut is an amazing thing," Brandi said.

Brandi picked out a small tank top, nipple pasties, a g-string, short shorts, and a pair of high heels.

The small tank top was purple and black laced. You could see through the lace tank top, sort of. Someone would definitely be able to see some tits through it. The nipple pasties were also purple and were in the shape of some sort of tape. The pair of high heels were shiny purple stripper shoes with a black spiral over them. The g-string was purple and made out of latex. And the short shorts were black and made out of jeans.

"Try these on and tell me what you think," Brandi commanded.

I put on these clothing items. My pasties were visible through the lace tank top. The g-string was showing off. And the short shorts were so short that my entire ass was almost showing.

"I....love this outfit. Look at me! I look like such a little slut! It's so skimpy and slutty! I couldn't ask for a better slutty outfit. Do you think the other members of SLAG will like it?" I asked.

"I think they'll fucking love it," Brandi said.

"Can we put some makeup on my face? I want to look like a hot and sexy female stripper," I asked.

"Of course, Ricky! Sit down right there and we'll get started on your makeup!" Brandi said.

Brandi did my makeup on my face while I sat down. We talked for over an hour while she colored my face.

When Brandi got done doing my makeup, I looked straight into the mirror. I smiled.

"Oh, my fucking God! I look like the hottest and the sexiest woman in the universe! I look like I could fuck anybody. I look like I know how to ride a pole. I look like I can take any fat cock in the universe! I look sexy and amazing. Thank you so very much, Brandi!" I said excitedly.

Brandi smiled as she hugged me while still naked.

"You're welcome, Rick. Now, I've got to get dressed and prepared for today's SLAG meeting here at the mansion. If you'll excuse me, I would like some privacy," Brandi said.

I shrugged and walked out of my stepmom's bedroom. I quickly decided to take another naught picture or maybe another video of myself and post it to my pornsite forum page.

I went to my bathroom. I decided to take a sexy mirror selfie and one video.

I turned around, facing the bathroom door, ass facing the mirror. I pulled my short shorts down enough to show off my sexy ass wearing a g-string. I took the picture of my ass in the mirror and saved it as I pulled my short shorts back up.

I then sat down on the bathroom floor and spread my legs. I pulled out one of the world's fastest vibrators from a secret hiding spot. I started recording myself as I slowly teased the viewers by slowly unbuttoning my short shorts and sliding them down to my knees. I turned the vibrator on to the fastest speed possible and slowly worked my way down to my ass. I gently shoved the vibrator inside of me. It was vibrating so fast. I couldn't even handle it. I moaned quietly. It was so fast that I couldn't handle it anymore but I needed just a few more minutes of footage and then I'll be able to post this video onto my pornsite forum page.

"Ohhh! I-I can't take it anymore. It's too fast for me to handle! But, I am such a little slut. I need to be punished," I said quietly.

After a few minutes had passed, I stopped recording myself as I started to moan a little louder than before. I pulled out the vibrator and turned it off.

"This vibrator doesn't fuck around," I said quietly.

I put the vibrator back in the secret hiding spot. I stood up and pulled my short shorts back up and buttoned them. I heard knocking on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Ricky, its your stepmother. The SLAG members are here. The meeting is about to start. Are you ready?" Brandi asked.

"Yeah. I'm ready," I said.

I walked out of my bathroom and down the stairs, ready to start the SLAG meeting.

12