The Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do." The words just flew out. There was no containing it.

"Of course you do. You're my brother." Her small hand reached over and squeezed mine. You should tell her how you feel. Cam's words rang in my mind, causing my heart to race. He was probably right, but I couldn't do it. I was too worried.

"As your brother, I know more about you than any of these other men. I know that you deserve someone that would show you off in more romantic ways and take you to explore the world. A man that can give you the family you always wanted and bring you home lilies just because. I know that you will make some lucky bastard the happiest man alive with how fully you love. So, yes I believe it because I know you."

Eliza's dark honey eyes stared at me in awe. "You remembered my favorite flower?" Her hand was still in mine. For a moment I was tempted to just let it all out and see where it left us. But, reality sank in and I slid my hand away from hers. I let out a sigh and climbed out of the car. She followed suit, both of us retreating to our rooms for the night. Sleep had taken over fairly easy, dragging me down into darkness after the events from the day. At least until I felt movement on my bed. I looked up with tired eyes and saw Eliza sitting at the opposite corner of my bed with another large shirt on. "I know this may sound crazy, but I just didn't want to sleep alone tonight. Is it okay if I crash with you?"

I could only nod, not trusting my mouth to say something in my state of exhaustion. She slid under the covers and scooted closer to me. I hadn't had a woman in my bed in probably three years, the sensation of her arm sending multiple feelings through me. I pushed them away, letting her fall asleep before doing the same. She was only here because she'd been uncomfortable. Due to everything that she'd told me, it was understandable. I wasn't going to tell her no after that. So, we slept together that night.

I woke up the next morning to Eliza's head resting on my chest, her arm resting across my stomach, and one of her legs tossed over mine. A warmth spread through my chest at the sight of her peaceful sleeping form on mine. My arm was under her neck and my hand rested on her shoulder. I tried not to disturb her, but my morning yawn took over and she stirred slightly. Her eyes fluttered open, still laced with sleep, and she stretched against me. Still, she didn't leave her spot and glanced up at me with a small smile. "Morning."

"Morning. Sorry if I woke you."

"Mm, it's okay. I didn't bother you too much did I?"

"No. I don't think I even noticed."

Eliza looked like she was suddenly hiding a smile. "Would it be weird for me to say that this is nice?"

I chuckled. That was my same thought. "Oddly, no."

She rested her head on my chest again with a small sigh. She reached down to scratch her leg and brushed against my morning visitor. I had to bite back any sounds from the sensitivity. "Oh. My bad."

"I'm sorry about that." I didn't know whether to be embarrassed or amused at her shock.

"Don't be. I know it's normal. I just wasn't prepared for it." I felt like I should get up and distract myself with something else, but I was enjoying her small body pressed against mine. I may never have this chance again. "Hey Jake?"

"Hm?"

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

I wasn't sure why she was asking. "I don't know. I've tried, but it always seems like something goes wrong for either me or them." Lord knows I wished I had someone to settle down with. I wanted a family and wife one day. A place to call home that wasn't some apartment.

"Any particular reasons?" It almost sounded like she was fishing for something. I just didn't know what.

I shrugged against her. "I'm not sure." It was a small lie. The truth was that it always felt like something wasn't right. I had been with great women, but things never worked out because I felt like I was in the wrong place.

"Okay." Her fingers began to trace little circles just above my belly button. Her skin was soft and cool, a welcome contrast to my heated body. My morning visitor was staying put with the pleasure of being touched, even in an innocent way. It was almost as if she were lost in thought with the way her fingers moved lazily and she said nothing else for a while. I wondered if she noticed that her fingers were slowly inching down towards my boxers.

"Hey, Eliza."

"Yeah?" Her voice was more airy this time, her honey eyes glancing up at me almost in a daze. There weren't words to describe how bad I suddenly wanted to kiss her. My cock was almost pulsing in the need to be touched. I was going to end up with blue balls at this rate. I had to stop her.

"Your hand is getting a little low down there." My own voice betrayed the coursing desire I was feeling, suddenly more husky than usual.

Something in her eyes clicked, and I knew that she'd noticed. Yet, I didn't see the fear I thought I would. There was something much different. "You mean down here?" Her hand moved and cupped my erection. Yes, her eyes were mirroring my own desire.

"Shit." I groaned, unable to control the sensation that had my cock twitching against her hand. "Eliza, what are you doing?" Knowing how wrong this was still didn't cause me to push her away. Instead, I stayed put to enjoy the feeling of her small hand grasping my swollen cock. Greed was becoming one of my new things. I would take whatever I could get, and I'd be damned if she was giving it.

Her thumb traced over the tip of my cock, the pleasure streaking down to my balls. My hand gripped her shoulder out of reflex. "Helping you since you helped me last night." I couldn't even think of anything to say as her palm slid down my shaft and her fingers encased my balls, lightly squeezing. I could only moan in the delirium of the situation. She was my step sister, yet she didn't seem to mind groping me like she should. If she knew that morning wood was normal, why was she set on helping me?

"Wait. Eliza..." It felt like an eternity before the words left my mouth. Her face turned my way again. "What made you feel like helping me with this?"

"I guess now would be the time to tell you that you were grinding against me last night, moaning my name while you slept." My face was suddenly heated, shock and horror leaving me speechless. "Jake, it's fine."

"No it's not. None of this is. You need to stop." I pulled her hand away from my reluctant cock, wishing that I could allow this to go further. "You should probably leave the room." Mortified seemed to be the word to best describe the emotion I was feeling. I should have known that letting her sleep with me was a bad idea. Having the one woman I wanted since I've met her next to me was a death wish. Eliza was in no way mine to take, and she didn't need to feel like she had to help me. That wasn't how I wanted her to feel.

"Oh, come on." She huffed, her leg swinging over my hips to leave her straddling me. "Quit being such a pussy. It's not like I'm doing this against my will. If you haven't caught the drift, I want to do this as much as you want me to. I'm not stupid. I've noticed your stares and your overprotective tendencies with me around. A brother doesn't just do that. Especially one that isn't blood related. So, give me one legit reason why I should just stop. Because you have my full permission."

I may have only caught half that conversation due to getting lost in the feeling of her heated mound resting firmly on my aching boner. She leaned over me, her multi toned gold hair falling against my shoulder, and I lost it. One of my hands grabbed her from the back of her hair and pulled her down to my lips. The other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her down harder against me. The whimper that left her lips into mine was sweet and erotic as I tasted her for the first time. Her soft lush lips took mine with as much greed as my own. Mentally, I felt similar to that of a great drug high. It was euphoric. Physically, I could feel the shivers of pleasure rocking down almost in my kidneys, down to the tip of my engorged shaft. There was nothing that mattered more than the woman on top of me.

Eliza took my lip between her teeth and lightly sucked me into her warm mouth. I bucked against her covered cunt, holding her against me with fingers that dug into her skin. Her soft moan pulsed through my cock, and all I wanted was to be inside her. The heat from her own arousal pooled around me as her hips began to rock against mine. I reached for her shirt and slid it up over her slender body. Pert, hard nippled breasts welcomed my large hands. A moan thanked me as I squeezed gently on the perfect tits. Her pleasure only made me want to fuck her more. Somehow, even in the act of our sin, her innocence was still shining through her eyes, and I was lost.

Tiny hands gripped my boxers and began to move them away from my starving erection. Eliza scooted away long enough to remove them from my body before stripping her own shorts off. As thin as they were, it felt like there was a brick barrier between us that prevented me from entering her. Now, she kneeled over me completely bare with a neatly trimmed mound. I never understood the fascination with a completely shaved pussy. It only ever made me feel like I was fucking a prepubescent teenager. I wanted my women to look like women, and Eliza was exactly that. Her curvy, slim body was mine to look at openly. "My God, you're beautiful."

She came back to me with a soft kiss, barely touching my lips which seemed to make me feel like I would explode at any minute. I needed to feel myself inside of her now. As if she read my mind, her tiny hand grabbed my cock and positioned it at her entrance. I felt the tight flesh begin to stretch around me, my mouth opening at the euphoria of her heated wet silk forming to my cock. Slowly, she slid down my shaft until I was balls deep inside of her. My hands held her hips still as my mind nearly exploded in its own orgasm. There was no coherence left. The only thing I could focus on was unraveling Eliza with pleasure. "Fuck, Jake." Her airy voice brushed my cheek before she began to lift herself again.

My heart was beating rapidly, my skin heating as Eliza built her own pace. Slow at first, reveling in the feeling of being fucked again. I couldn't help but grab her tight ass as she began to bounce harder on my dick, spreading her cheeks open as each bounce raced pleasure through my entire groin. Her moans grew louder and the pace grew stronger. Tight walls clenched every inch of me inside of her like a warm loving embrace. My hips started to buck beneath her, matching her rhythm. My balls slapped against her, growing heavier with each stroke. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer, so I grabbed her and flipped her beneath me. I took one of her hard nipples into my mouth, nibbling and sucking on the tense flesh as I pounded into her.

A whiney moan left her lips at the same time that I felt her walls begin to tighten. My balls also began to tighten, my cock throbbing with pleasure and the need to release. I just needed to hold off until she came first. "Oh God... I'm about to cum." I gave her my all, pounding into her as her walls clamped down harder against my cock. My groan seemed to push her over the edge as one long moan left her mouth. Her pussy began to contract around my cock, her body pulsing in the same rhythm and bringing about my own orgasm. I cursed as my balls tightened and my cock began twitching inside of her. My entire body numbed of any other feeling but the intense pleasure that rocked through each nerve in my body for just a few seconds. Even as I started to come down, Eliza was still contracting against me. It was an intensely beautiful sight to see.

I leaned down and kissed her again, her moan lingering on my lips as she finally began to come down. Her body relaxed beneath me, her hold on my dick releasing. "Jake..." She whispered between my kisses. "We didn't have any form of protection."

The realization hit me hard. We'd never even discussed the form of action we should take when it was time. Instead, I was more fueled by the need to feel her come undone and take me with her. Our eyes met, yet she seemed oddly calm about the sudden problem. "Why didn't you say something before it happened?" There was too high of a chance of this backfiring on us for me to be as calm as Eliza. I wasn't freaking out, but I was concerned.

She took her bottom lip between her teeth. "Honestly, I didn't even think about it. I wanted to feel you cum inside me." My cock twitched slightly, still nestled between her thighs. How could I argue her logic when I'd had the same thoughts? We'd been too concerned with our own greed to even consider the possibilities. Yet, my dick was wanting to spring back for me even after the shocking realization just because of the way Eliza was talking.

"Maybe we can figure this out later." I softly pushed my hips between her soft thighs again, her face falling into an O position. "Right now, I have something more important on my mind." That was all there was to it. Eliza and I were both lost in our desire once again, and I prayed that this wouldn't be the last time. Now that I had her, I had no plans of letting her go despite her being my step sister.

12