The Stepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not seriously," Glen replied. "Every guy wonders what it would be like at some point, I'm sure."

"Probably," Henry replied. "I've been watching more porn where the guys do things together."

"Why?" Glen asked, his eyes widening when he saw the man on the television take the other man's entire cock into his mouth.

"I think about it," Henry replied. "It...it could be a way without cheating on your mother."

"With another guy?" Glen asked, stunned.

"I don't know, maybe," Henry replied. "Does that bother you?"

"N-no, I'm just surprised is all," Glen replied, stroking his cock and watching the guy on the television sucking one. "Do you think that you could suck a guy's cock?"

"If I decided to, yeah," Henry replied, "but it's getting up the nerve to try that's the hard part."

"Yeah," Glen agreed.

"Would you let me try to suck your cock?" Henry asked after a long silence where they watched the action on the television.

"You-you want to suck my cock?" Glen gasped, feeling his cock pulse in his hand.

"I guess I want to know what it's like and I wouldn't be so embarrassed with you," Henry replied. "If I like it, then maybe I have a way around my dilemma with your mother."

"Wow," Glen said. "I mean, I've thought about it before, but I never really thought about trying it."

"You wouldn't have to do anything, just let me suck your cock," Henry said.

"B-but you're not gay, Dad," Glen said.

"I know that, it's just...well, I'm just so frustrated sexually. I'm tired of my hand. I want...more. And I don't want to cheat on your mother," Henry said. "I've been watching the porn and sometimes it looks really good, two guy together. Sometimes it's creepy, but with you, I wouldn't have to worry about that, unless all of this is creeping you out, which I'd understand."

"It-it's not, it's just so unexpected," Glen said. "I-I guess it's okay, if you really want to."

Glen stared in disbelief when his stepfather turned towards him, then leaned over and dragged the flat of his tongue across the head of his cock, then did it again.

"It's not so bad," Henry said, licking his lips and reaching to wrap his hand around Glen's cock, supplanting his, then letting his lips part so that he could take the head into his mouth.

Glen couldn't believe that it was really happening. He'd thought -- or was it hoped -- that it was just talk on Henry's part, that when it came right down to it that he'd not go through with it, much like the thoughts that he had been having, wondering what it would be like, but knowing that he'd never have the nerve to find out.

For his part, Henry was surprised, shocked even, at how...enjoyable it was to have Glen's cock in his mouth. He took more of it in, until he felt it bump up against the back of his throat, causing him to momentarily gag. He tried to emulate what he had seen others do when sucking a cock, using his mouth like a pussy, sliding back and forth on it, his nostrils flaring when he tasted the heavy flow of pre-cum oozing from the slit, his own cock rock-hard and standing straight up in the air.

Glen couldn't believe how good it felt, a mouth on his cock, though he had had several blowjobs previously. Looking up at the television, he saw the man on his knees bobbing up and down on the seated man's cock, much like Henry was doing to him. He was totally unprepared when he saw the seated man's cock explode, cum shooting from the end onto the sucking man's face, then onto his extended tongue and into his mouth before he wrapped his lips around it and hollowed his cheeks as he sucked. When Glen saw his throat bob, obviously swallowing the cum filling his mouth, he lost control, without warning, blasting cum into Henry's mouth.

Henry had been sucking on Glen's cock, delighting in the taste of his thickly flowing pre-cum, slurping at it, his hand jacking the shaft, when he felt it suddenly thicken, then cum was shooting into his mouth, coating his tongue. Reflexively swallowing, the taste of Glen's thick cum suffused his senses, not unpleasant, like his own but different, not as acrid a flavor.

When Henry finally sat up after sucking Glen dry, his eyes were shining as he licked his lips and continued to swallow the sticky stuff, Glen collapsing backwards, his whole body trembling from the force of his orgasm.

"Damn, that was great!" Henry exclaimed. "You sure do cum a lot."

"I-I can't believe...I can't believe you really did that," Glen gasped, his cock still hard and throbbing in front of him.

"Did you like it?" Henry asked.

"I never came so hard before," Glen replied.

"It really wasn't bad at all," Henry said, leaning over and quickly sucking on the head of Glen's cock again before sitting up, a smile on his face. "I think that I could get used to doing that."

"Really?" Glen asked, astonished.

"I think so," Henry replied, nodding his head as he continued licking his lips. "The feeling of it in my mouth, then..." he started to explain when they both started, hearing the door to Karen's bedroom. "You better get to your room, quickly," he said, trying to stuff his own raging cock back into his boxers.

Glen had just disappeared into his room when he heard his mother's voice asking Henry if he'd mind turning the volume down on the television. His whole body still shaking from what he had just experienced, equally from being sucked by Henry as from the intensity of his orgasm, Glen had a hard time getting to sleep, his dreams filled with images of cocks and people sucking them.

Because he got to work the late shift after doing a morning shift, Karen was gone to work by the time Glen exited his bedroom in the morning, for some reason not surprised to find Henry watching the television where two men were in a 69 sucking each other's cocks, his own cock in his fist as he masturbated.

"Good morning," Henry said, grinning up at his stepson. "Sleep good?"

"Yes and no," Glen replied, his own cock reacting to the television and the sight of Henry's hand jacking his own cock, tenting his boxers, a sight that was impossible for Henry to miss.

"Are you upset with me because of what I did?" Henry asked, licking his lips.

"No," Glen replied, sighing. "It was...okay. I mean, I didn't mind. It was strange, but it was also...it felt good."

"I've been worried all night that I'd gone too far," Henry said, the relief apparent on his face and in his voice.

"No," Glen said, shaking his head. "I liked it, wanted it, too."

"Then you'll consider letting me do it again?" Henry asked, looking up at Glen as he stood next to him in front of the sofa.

"If you want," Glen replied, smiling nervously.

"How about right now?" Henry asked, reaching out to cover Glen's bulging cock in his boxers.

"Really?" Glen asked, feeling his cock throb at his stepfather's touch.

"Yeah," Henry replied, grinning. "Whenever your mother's not here, if you'd let me."

Glen just stood there, watching as Henry fondled and massaged his rock-hard cock in his boxers.

"I-I'd like to try it, too," Glen said nervously.

"There's nothing for you to do, just stand there and I'll do all of the work," Henry said, reaching into the fly and wrapping his hand around the hard shaft of Glen's cock and extracting it so that it stood out in front of him.

"I-I mean that I want to try it, sucking your cock," Glen said, flushing deeply as his stepfather jacked his cock.

"Really!?" Henry said, disbelief and joy intermingled on his face.

"Just...just to see what it's like," Glen replied. "If you liked it so much..."

"It was all I could think of the entire night," Henry said.

"Me, too," Glen said, sinking to his knees in front of Henry, staring at his thick cock standing up.

"It's okay, Glen, give it a try," Henry encouraged. "If you don't like it, just stop. I won't take it personally. Not everything is for everybody, after all."

Glen reached out a trembling hand and wrapped it around the thick shaft of Henry's cock, surprised at how soft it was while at the same time being so hard. He could feel it pulsing in his hand as he slowly jacked it, seeing a bubble of pre-cum forming at the slit. Taking a deep breath, he leaned over and stuck the tip of his tongue into the bubble of pre-cum, then into the slit of Henry's cock, eliciting a soft moan as he pursed his lips over the slit and slurped at the pre-cum, realizing that it tasted almost like his own, with which he was all too familiar.

Letting his lips part, he took the head of Henry's cock into his mouth, marveling at the texture, far softer than he had ever imagined, the feeling of it as his tongue explored exciting him. Taking more of it into his mouth, he was able to get most of it, not quite all, before he found it uncomfortable. Sucking on it, bobbing up and down and jacking it, Glen sucked his stepfather's cock. Just as his mouth was beginning to get sore after a few minutes, he felt at the same time he heard Henry groan, his cock swell a bit in his mouth, followed by a blast of cum onto his tongue and the back of his throat.

"Oh, damn, oh, damn," Henry was gasping as Glen sucked on his spurting cock, feeling it each time he would swallow, gulping down his cum, not stopping until he had sucked him dry, then leaning back, his eyes a bit wild and wide open as he continued to swallow his stepfather's thick cum. "That was incredible!" he finally managed to say, groaning when Glen leaned over and once again sucked on the head, having seen some more cum oozing from the slit.

Sitting back, Glen could only blink his eyes as he continued swallowing, the taste of Henry's cum different from his own, though not the least bit unpleasant.

"Are you okay?" Henry asked, seeing the unfocused look in Glen's eyes.

"Yes, yeah," Glen finally replied, still licking his lips, the taste of Henry's cum filling his senses. "It...it isn't anything like what I expected."

"I felt the same way," Henry said. "God, it's been so long. That was wonderful."

"I-I liked it, too," Glen admitted, flushing.

"Maybe we've found something that we can share together," Henry said, smiling. "When your mother's not around, of course. I doubt that she'd understand."

"Probably not," Glen agreed, smiling back at him. "I don't know that I do, I just know that I...liked doing it and wouldn't mind doing it again."

"Then we're in agreement," Henry said. "How about letting me suck yours now?" he asked.

"Okay," Glen replied, standing up, his cock standing out in front of him.

"Something tells me that you and I are going to be having a lot of fun," Henry said, reaching for Glen's cock and leaning forward to take it into his mouth.

This time Glen wasn't so nervous and enjoyed watching as his stepfather sucked his cock. It was hard for him to believe that this was the same man who had raised him as he watched him bobbing up and down on his cock, one hand wrapped firmly around the shaft jacking him at the same time.

"I-I can't believe how much I enjoy doing this," Henry said, lifting his face from Glen's cock as he gasped for breath.

"What should I do when I'm ready to cum?" Glen asked. "Should I warn you or something?"

"No, just let it go," Henry replied, shaking his head. "That's why I'm doing it. I want to feel you cumming. I-I liked it, the feeling of your cum spurting from your cock, and it tasted...well, good," he added, leaning forward to engulf his cock once more.

When Glen felt his balls exploding, he groaned, looking down to see Henry jacking his cock onto his extended tongue as cum shot from his cock and into his mouth. His balls actually ached from the intensity of his orgasm, his excitement off the charts as he watched his stepfather's tongue become thickly coated with his cum.

"My god, do you always cum so much?" Henry gasped after quickly swallowing the mouthful of cum, then pursing his lips over the slit of his cock as he sucked on the cum still oozing from him.

"Yeah," Glen replied, groaning when Henry took as much of his cock as he could into his mouth, his cheeks hollowing as he sucked on him, feeling his throat convulse as he swallowed until he finally sat back licking his lips, a big smile on his face.

"I'll be damned, but I like doing that," Henry said, shaking his head. "I'd never have thought that I'd be sucking a cock, much less enjoying the hell out of it."

"I-I like it, too," Glen said. "It...I guess it doesn't matter that you're a man, your mouth feels great on my cock."

"Hey, look at the time," Henry said. "You need to get ready for work."

"I-I was hoping...I wanted to suck your cock again," Glen said.

"You get ready for work," Henry said. "My cock isn't going anywhere."

Glen was in a daze of confusion as he showered, part of him thinking that it wasn't exactly right what they were doing, but the bigger part of him not caring. Exiting his bedroom in his Pizza Hut uniform, he found Henry on the sofa watching porn, one man fucking another one while that one sucked another man's cock.

"God, that is so fucking hot," Henry said when he noticed Glen, his hand a blur on his cock as he jacked himself. "Don't you think so?"

"I'm not sure, maybe," Glen replied, licking his lips when he saw the pre-cum flowing from the slit of his stepfather's cock.

"I think that I'm about to cum," Henry gasped.

"Let me help," Glen said, quickly dropping to his knees in front of him and leaning over to take his cock into his mouth, almost immediately rewarded by a blast of cum onto his tongue and into his mouth.

"Oh, yeah, suck it," Henry gasped as Glen did just that, gulping down his cum. "That is so fucking good."

"I-I have to go," Glen gasped, scraping some escaped cum from his chin into his mouth as he sat back.

"I can't wait until you get home," Henry said with a sigh.

"Me, too, except it's my late shift and Mom will be here," Glen said.

"We'll figure something out," Henry assured him as he collapsed back onto the sofa.

As Glen got to his feet, he saw that Henry was watching the television where the man fucking had pulled his cock from the ass of the man which gaped open, cum running from it.

"Damn, that is hot," Henry sighed.

"I-I'll see you later," Glen said, wishing that he didn't have to go to work, but bowing to the inevitable.

The gods must have been looking down on them, because Karen complained of a headache at dinner and excused herself to go to bed.

"I would never wish a headache on your mother," Henry said as he tried to help Glen clean up after dinner, "but..."

"I hate myself for thinking the same thing," Glen said.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?" Henry asked as they made their way to the living room and the sofa.

"Only a couple of times," Glen admitted.

"Did you like it?" Henry asked.

"It was okay," Glen replied. "A lot tighter than their pussy."

"It was one of your mother's favorite things," Henry said.

"Really!?" Glen exclaimed, surprised. "I can't picture Mom like that."

"She's got a gorgeous ass," Henry said. "I loved seeing her on her knees with my cock in her ass. She would cum like crazy."

"I-I can't even imagine that," Glen said.

"Glen, unless it really bothers you, would you do that to me, fuck me in the ass?" Henry asked, smiling at Glen's raised eyebrows. "I guess I want to see if I like that, too, like sucking a cock."

"Are you sure?" Glen asked.

"If I don't like it, you can stop," Henry said. "But I've known a lot of women in my life who loved it, some even more than getting fucked in their pussy. I need to exorcise that demon one way or the other. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day."

"But what about Mom?" Glen asked. "Won't she hear us?"

"I'm sure that she took something for her headache that will also help her to sleep," Henry said. "Can we try?"

"Okay, I guess," Glen replied. "What should I do?"

"Get some cooking oil or something from the kitchen," Henry suggested. "I imagine that that will help."

"Isn't this going to hurt?" Glen asked when he had complied, Henry laying on his stomach on the sofa, unable to kneel because of his bad knee.

"I guess we're going to find out," Henry replied.

Glen had mixed feelings as he knelt between Henry's legs as Henry reached around behind himself to spread his ass cheeks apart, revealing his puckered asshole. Pouring some of the vegetable oil into a hand, Glen generously smeared it all over his cock, then poured some into the crack of Henry's ass, seeing it coat and fill the depression of his asshole.

"Are you sure that you want me to do this?" Glen asked, tentatively rubbing the head of his cock up and down in the crack of Henry's ass.

"Yes," Henry replied. "I have nothing to lose by trying."

"Okay," Glen agreed, placing the head of his cock against Henry's rosebud and pressing, feeling the resistance.

"Oh, man," Henry groaned when the head of Glen's cock finally pressed into his ass.

"Does it hurt?" Glen asked anxiously, staring in disbelief at his cock in his stepfather's ass.

"A bit, but it's okay," Henry gasped. "It's easing. Just go slow, let me adjust to it."

Sawing his cock back and forth, Glen worked it into Henry's ass an inch at a time, Henry gasping, but not relinquishing his grip on his ass cheeks as he held them apart for Glen's cock.

"Jesus, that feels...amazing," Henry gasped when Glen finally worked his entire cock into his ass, his belly pressing against him.

"It feels tight," Glen said.

"Go ahead, fuck me," Henry panted, moaning when Glen began to do just that, slowly sliding his cock in and out of his stepfather's tight ass. "Shit, that feels great," he gasped. "Go for it, really fuck me."

"Okay," Glen replied, picking up the pace and ferocity, smiling as he felt Henry's ass squeezing his cock.

"Oh, man, that is incredible," Henry gasped as Glen pounded his ass.

"I-I'm going to cum," Glen gasped.

"Do it, do it," Henry gasped. "Oh, yeah!" he cried out when he felt his stepson's cock pulsing deep in his ass as he came. "God, that is great."

"You...you really liked it?" Glen asked when he finally finished cumming and slid his cock from his stepfather's ass, seeing it gaping open, cum oozing out.

"That's one of the best feelings I've ever had," Henry replied. "I had no idea."

"Really!?" Glen asked. "It-it didn't hurt?"

"Only a little," Henry replied. "Mostly it just felt great. I cannot believe how hard my cock is," he said, rolling onto his side, his rock-hard cock jutting out.

"Should I suck you now?" Glen asked.

"Unless you want me to fuck you," Henry replied.

"C-can you?" Glen asked. "I-I thought that you had problems..."

"As hard as I am right now, I think that I could fuck a tree," Henry said, laughing. "Damn! This just might be the solution to my problem."

"Wha-what do you mean?" Glen asked.

"If getting fucked in the ass can get me this hard, then maybe I can stay hard enough to fuck," Henry replied.

"You...you want to try on me?" Glen asked.

"Only if you want me to," Henry replied.

"It...it really felt good?" Glen asked.

"One of the best feelings I've ever experienced," Henry replied.

"I-I could try it, then," Glen said nervously.

"You don't have to," Henry said.

"I-I'd like to know how it feels, too," Glen replied. "But if it hurts..."

"I'll stop," Henry said. "It's no good if it's not fun for both of us."

"What should I do?" Glen asked.

"I think that you should kneel on the sofa so that I can stand up," Henry replied. "My knee won't let me do it the way you did."

"Maybe I should just suck you," Glen suggested as Henry got to his feet and he sat down on the sofa, Henry's cock sticking in his face.

"Whatever you like," Henry said, sighing when Glen leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the head of his cock, the tip of his tongue probing the slit.