The Stiletto Pt. 05: Junior & Amber

Story Info
Junior meets Amber.
2.7k words
4.63
1.1k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle walked into the study, an excited look on her face. "Did you know that this is the last week of exams for universities," she asked me.

"Uh, no, I didn't," I answered, looking up from my computer screen.

"Tina just called to tell me. And you know what that means, don't you?" My wife looked elated.

"I'm guessing Junior is coming home?"

"That's right, my love. For the summer." she grinned.

"That's awesome. When is he flying in?"

"On Wednesday. His last exam is on Tuesday."

"We should plan something. Did you talk about this with Tina?"

"I suggested dinner on Friday. Tina thinks Junior might feel a little self-conscious if we invite the whole family." Gabrielle rolled her eyes. "You know, the whole meeting a girl with your parents breathing down your neck thing. So, we agreed we should invite just Junior and Amber for a quiet dinner."

"Yes, good idea."

"I told Tina that I'd have to run it by you first. In any case, Tina is very excited! And I'm very excited too! Let me call Amber. I hope she's available."

My wife called Amber on her cell and they talked for what seemed like an hour. Amber was available, and totally thrilled to come.

"See you Friday, love. Jim sends you lots of kisses."

To me: "She sends you kisses too."

With that, she hung up

"Ok, it's settled, then!" Gabrielle couldn't contain her glee.

"Excellent!" We should tell Ari that we will be having dinner guests on Friday, then."

"I'll go tell her."

Gabrielle walked off hurriedly, the clickety-clack of her heels becoming fainter as she went looking for Aricely.

Ten minutes later, I heard my wife approaching the study once again. "Ari says she'll prepare an extra special dinner!"

"Perfect."

Later that evening, when Gabrielle, Ari, and I were having dinner in the breakfast nook, Aricely was curious. "So, what are you two plotting?"

"We're trying to hook up Jack and Tina's son with Amber. You've met Amber, haven't you?"

"Of course, the little cutie with the enormous eyes and big tits!"

I was a little surprised that Ari remembered her.

"That girl is a ten! If Junior hooks up with her, he's gonna be one lucky SOB!" exclaimed Aricely.

"That's what I keep telling Gaby."

"Well, he's a good-looking guy, and he's very nice, and he's going places, so I think Amber would be lucky to have him." opined Ari. That was comforting to hear, Aricely being the only impartial party at our table.

"What should I wear?" Aricely knew she'd be expected to join us for dinner.

"Something nice, but don't overdo it. We don't want to make this too formal," suggested my wife.

"I can do that."

Gabrielle and I helped Ari clean up the kitchen, and then we retired to the master bedroom.

"I haven't fucked you once today, are you aware of that, love?" my wife pretended to be annoyed.

"Painfully aware, my love."

Gabrielle pulled down her skirt and thong, and said: "just look how hard I am. I need your ass now!"

We fucked for about two hours. Gabrielle came twice in my ass, and once in my mouth.

I came twice while she was plowing my rectum.

On Friday I came back from work early enough to take a shower and change my clothes.

As I walked into the house, I met Aricely. She was wearing a little black dress, backless, and rather short, with black patent platform pumps.

"You look absolutely stunning," I said.

She grinned. "Thank you, sweetie. Your wife is in the dressing room getting ready."

I walked into the dressing room, and my wife was doing her makeup. I took a quick shower and changed into a white shirt and black slacks.

Buttoning up my shirt, I stood in the dressing room's doorway, enjoying the sight of my wife getting dressed. She pulled up a black thong, into which she carefully packed her cock and balls.

"You're always so nice to your cock," I joked.

"You know I love my cock!" my wife grinned at me. That was one of the things I loved about Gabrielle. She really loved having a cock.

A tight-fitting purple short dress with a deep V neck, gold pumps, and dangling earrings completed her outfit. "I'm ready," she announced.

"I'll go see if Ari needs any help," she rushed off to the kitchen.

"I'll get it!" I yelled to Ari and Gabrielle when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door to see Amber in a skin-tight silver metallic off the shoulder short dress with matching silver pumps.

"You look delicious, sweetheart!" I exclaimed when I saw her.

"Thank you, love."

She greeted me with a warm tongue kiss.

"I left my car over there," she pointed to her left. "Is that okay?"

"Perfect, honey. Cars can drive around it, no problem."

"Thank you so much for having me, love!" Amber exclaimed.

"It is our true pleasure to have you in our home, sweetie. Are you excited to meet Jack Jr.?"

"Yes, very excited!"

"That's wonderful, honey! He's dying to meet you too! He should be here any minute. Come and say hello to Gaby and Ari."

I took her hand and led her to the kitchen, where Gabrielle and Aricely were busy putting the finishing touches on our dinner.

"Oh, Amber love, you look so beautiful!" exclaimed my wife.

Amber greeted Gabrielle and Ari with a warm tongue kiss. The kiss caught Ari by surprise, but she quickly recovered and commented: "that was nice!"

My wife checked out Amber more thoroughly.

"Your bulge is showing, love!"

"I know, I wanted it to show. No false advertising here!" Amber laughed. "Yours is showing too, so you're one to talk!"

I offered Amber a glass of wine, and as we were heading to the living room to wait for Junior, the doorbell rang again. Junior was wearing a sports coat, a sign that he wanted to make a good impression. Gabrielle introduced Amber and Junior. They exchanged kisses on the cheek and a friendly "nice to meet you." Junior seemed a little nervous. I was certain nothing on earth could ever make Amber nervous.

Junior tried to check her out as discreetly as he could. When he saw the bulge pushing against Amber's dress, he looked up to meet Amber's eyes. Amber smiled, and Junior smiled back. A good sign, I thought. Junior wasn't afraid of a woman with a cock.

"I've been really looking forward to meet you," she said.

"Food's ready, we don't want it to get cold," announced my wife, responding to a sign from Aricely

We sat Junior and Amber next to each other, of course, and Gabrielle tried to get the conversation going between the two lovebirds. Ari and Gabrielle sat across from them, and I at the head of the table.

Gabrielle and I had worried for nought. Amber almost instantly put Junior at ease. That girl certainly had a way with people.

Amber asked Junior about his major, his hobbies, his likes, and dislikes. She seemed genuinely interested.

"You work too, besides going to college, right?" Junior wanted to know.

"Yes, I'm an escort."

"That's interesting," Junior responded thoughtfully.

"I hope that doesn't bother you," said Amber.

"No, of course not, not at all." Junior laughed.

"Actually, I like it. I think it's interesting that you escort. Very sexy, actually!"

They both laughed.

All through dinner, Amber and Junior chatted cheerfully, giggling and laughing half the time.

"Should we adjourn to the living room?" suggested Gabrielle when we were all finished.

By force of custom, Ari stood up to take out the dishes.

"Please leave everything here just like it is, love. We'd love you to join us in the living room."

The five of us marched out to the living room. Amber took Junior's hand; my wife took mine and Aricely's. Amber and Junior sat next to each other on one of the love seats. Gabrielle, Ari and I joined them on the sofa next to them, with my wife between Ari and me.

"Let's have a toast!" my wife exclaimed.

"To good friends and lovers!" offered Aricely.

"Let's toast French style, interjected my wife.

"How's that?" asked Ari.

"Simple: the ladies take a swig of wine, and kiss their partner, and share the wine."

"They do that in France?" Junior wanted to know.

"Yes."

"I don't have a date," Ari sounded disappointed.

"I'm your date, love," responded Gabrielle.

Gabrielle set the example, and shared her wine with Ari first, and then with me. This was new; although my wife and I joked constantly with Ari, neither one of us had ever kissed Ari like that. Maybe this was a sign of changes to come.

Amber and Junior needed no encouragement. Gabrielle and I broke our kiss to look at our guests. They were locked into a passionate kiss. My wife, Ari and I exchanged heated kissed too.

"We need to continue this in our bedroom," announced Gabrielle after a while.

Once in the bedroom, my wife wasted no time.

"Ari, please undress me," she commanded our housekeeper. My wife then undressed Aricely.

I slowly undressed myself, watching closely the action around me.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Amber slowly undressed Junior, as she covered him with soft kisses. "You're so hard!" Amber smiled at Junior, gently scraping his erect cock with her long nails. Placing her hands on Junior's shoulders, Amber gently pushed him down so he was sitting on the edge of the bed. She wiggled out of her dress, and it easily fell away. Her erect cock was pushing hard against her thong.

"You do know I have a penis, don't you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Pull down my panties, sweetie." Freed from the constraints of her undies, her hard cock sprang to attention.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

Junior nodded, not taking his eyes off the hard cock barely two inches from his face.

"Give the tip a little kiss, sweetheart. Show me how much you like it."

Junior hesitated for a second, and then bent forward to kiss Amber's cock.

"That's a good boy."

Aricely, Gabrielle, and I climbed on the bed, and surrounded the new lovers. The three of us would exchange light kisses and caresses, but little else. Tonight was to be about Amber and Junior, and nothing should distract from that. We wanted their first meeting to be as beautiful and unforgettable as possible.

Leaning forward behind Junior, my wife placed her hands on his shoulders, and whispered in his ear. "Show Amber how much you like her."

Gingerly, junior began licking Amber's cock.

"That's a good boy," Amber moaned. "Take as much of my cock in your mouth as you can, honey. Now do my balls, honey, suck them gently."

"I want to fuck you. Will you let me?" Amber asked Junior after a while.

"Will it hurt?"

No, sweetie, I promise it won't hurt." Amber smiled at Junior reassuringly. "If you feel uncomfortable, I'll stop, okay?"

"Okay."

"Just relax, and enjoy."

"Gaby, love, can you get me a pillow and some lube?"

My wife crawled to the head of the bed to get the requested items.

"Lie down on the bed, sweetheart, and let me put this pillow under your ass, okay?" Amber guided her virgin lover.

"Lift your legs for me, sweetie," instructed Amber, and she dabbed some lube on Junior's anus. She then slowly inserted one lubed finger into his rectum.

"How does that feel, honey?"

"Nice."

She inserted a second finger

"Do you like that?"

"Yes."

Amber rotated and slid her fingers in and out of Junior's rectum. His sphincter relaxed nicely.

"I think you're ready, honey. I'll put it in very slowly. You let me know if you feel any discomfort, okay?"

"Okay."

Slowly Amber worked the head of her thick cock into Junior's bowels.

She felt a little resistance. "Just relax for me, okay, sweetie?"

"Okay."

The purple head disappeared into Junior's body.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes."

"You see how easy it is when you relax? Do you want me to put it in some more?"

A barely audible "Yes."

Slowly Amber´s thick cock slid all the way into Junior's virgin rectum.

"I'm all the way in sweetie, you took it all! Up to my balls! Does that feel good?"

"Oh, yes," groaned Junior.

"You're such a good boy!"

"Rest your legs on my shoulders, honey."

"Amber leaned in to kiss Junior and slowly began pumping her cock in and out of his hungry ass, her large breasts swaying back and forth with every thrust of her hips.

"That feels so good," moaned Junior.

"I'm so glad you like it, my love!"

Amber gently fucked Junior for about thirty minutes, and then said: "Can I play with your cock, sweetie?"

"Yes, please."

Junior's cock, which had remained untouched so far, was hard as nails.

"Will you lube him up for me, sweetie? Amber asked Gabrielle.

My wife poured some lube on Junior's cock, and stroked him a few times to spread the lube evenly. Amber then took over, and began jacking him off in perfect rhythm to her fucking thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum."

"That's okay, honey, I want you to cum for me."

Junior spasmed and ejaculated all over himself. Amber slowed down her thrusting, but did not stop.

As junior recovered from his orgasm, Amber stopped her thrusting, but kept her cock in Junior's ass.

"I want you to eat my cum, sweetie, will you let me feed you my cum?"

"Yes, please," a breathless Junior responded.

"Have you tasted cum before?"

"No."

"Not even your own?"

"No."

"I think you're gonna like it."

Amber slipped out of Junior's rectum, her cock red and dripping lube and his ass juices.

"Get on your knees on the floor, sweetie, I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

"Okay."

"Open your mouth for me, sweetie. Very good, my love. Now stick out your tongue."

Amber patted Junior's tongue a few times with her purple head.

She stroked her cock a few times, and it erupted with jets of semen, one after the other, filling her lover's mouth and painting his face and hair with streaks of sticky cum. When it looked like her balls had been totally drained, she tugged a couple more times on her cock, and shot another stream of semen into Junior's mouth and onto his face.

Junior obediently had not moved through all this, keeping his mouth open and his tongue out.

"You may close your mouth now, sweetie. Don't swallow it all at once, sweetie, I want you to savor my semen, okay?"

"Junior nodded."

When he was finished, Amber knelt before him and licked her cum off his face, and fed it into his mouth. The two kissed and hugged for a few minutes.

"You should spend the night," Gabrielle suggested. "You can stay in one of the guestrooms. Let me show you." As my wife led them on their way she commented: "There's lube on the nightstand, if you need it, and toothbrushes in the bathroom."

Amber, always ready for whatever life might offer, had come prepared with her toothbrush and lady-things in her handbag. Junior had not been expecting to spend the night, or course, so he agreed to the toothbrush.

Gabrielle returned to our bedroom a few minutes later. Her cock was still hard.

"I'm so fucking horny," she wailed, although she was clearly happy that the evening had gone so well.

"Me too!" exclaimed Ari.

We were about to discuss what to do next when Gabrielle's cell rang.

"Oh, hi, love!"

And to me: "It's Tina."

She went on: "Oh, yes, it was lovely,, just lovely; so beautiful! They got along just wonderfully. I just put them up in one of the guestrooms for the night."

A pause

"I'm sure he's gonna call you to say he's staying the night. Not like him not to call his own parents!"

Another pause.

"No, no!" Gabrielle laughed. "He is most definitely not a virgin anymore! I know this as a fact!"

"Kisses to you too love, and give Jack a nice wet kiss from me, okay? I really must leave you now, honey, there are three very horny people here."

Gabrielle laughed.

"Me, Jim and Aricely, of course. Who'd you think?"

Gabrielle laughed again.

With that, she hung up.

Tonight Aricely would join my wife and me in bed for the first time.