The Stipulated Life of Jon Henri Deveroux

Story Info
One man's changing lifestyle and sexuality.
6k words
4.11
10.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to take this opportunity to thank "meathead96" for his invaluable, and capable editing skills and words of encouragement.

*

It was midday at the accounting firm of Stevens and Birkstrom, but Jon Henri Deveroux was characteristically at his workstation, poring over an open spreadsheet. It had never been unusual to find the affable, mid 40's accountant at his desk during break periods. But of late, he appeared to be tied to it. After being at the firm for six months, most would describe him as a bit introverted anyway. So no one really took notice. As he studied the figures before him, his gaze shifted in mid column, distracted by the small flashing rectangle at the bottom right of his screen. He felt his pulse quicken as he read the name, "Mistress S", and instinctively glanced up to check his open door and the hall beyond. Satisfied of his relative privacy, he moved the cursor over the name and actually held his breath as he clicked on it, bringing up a dialogue box.

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"On-line again you naughty boy?"

Jon Henri carefully considered his response for a moment before pressing the reply button and typing:

{MESSAGE FROM JHD2009}

"Hello Mistress S. Yes, I was hoping we could chat again."

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"I see, and what is it that you want to chat about? Given what you told me yesterday, I wonder what you think further discussion might accomplish."

Jon Henri wondered the same, as he recalled the previous day. He was checking out a chat room, which was dedicated to the so-called Fem-dom lifestyle. He had been thrilled when "she" contacted him via instant message, and found he was unable to resist her deft interrogation. He was acutely aware of revealing more and more of himself. As she used every personal detail revealed, to target her next probing question. Over the course of the session he had given her the most intimate details of his personal life, including how a medical condition had, over the last number of years, rendered him impotent.

He openly shared the feelings of frustration his condition had introduced to his marriage. Every detail he revealed led to another pointed question. Which led in turn to further revelations, until by the end of the session, she knew it all. She knew that his inability to sexually satisfy his wife had led to his interest in "alternative" lifestyles. He confessed that this interest had resulted in his spending excessive time surfing Internet chat rooms and porn sites.

She also knew that this addictive behavior had led to his dismissal from a job he had held for 10 years. He had become emotional when attempting to describe the chilling effect the firing, and the circumstances surrounding it, had on the already strained relationship he had with his wife. Even now he admitted he knew he was risking way too much by being in this chat room. But he was weak, and he could not stay away. Jon Henri had found the brazen frankness of their conversation quite stimulating. He couldn't explain why. He just knew he wanted more, needed more. So he typed:

{MESSAGE FROM JHD2009}

"I honestly don't know Mistress S, I can't explain it. I just feel drawn to you, to this room."

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"LOL. Like a moth to a flame, and my dear boy, you know that it seldom ends well for the moth. Never the less, tell me more about your wife. Tell me about the sex. Is she still desirable to you? Were you ever able to fulfill your duties as a husband?"

{MESSAGE FROM JHD2009}

"Oh yeah, definitely, I still think she's the sexiest woman alive. I always have. And our sex life was once very good, at least I think so"

Jon Henri went on describe how he had first met Susan in when he was sent in to do auditing work, where she worked as a temporary receptionist. After a week of casual conversation during morning breaks, Jon Henri had felt comfortable enough to ask her out on a date. That first date had led to another, which led to another, and over the ensuing weeks he would learn that the attractive, 29-year-old woman was a recently divorced mother of one.

He came to understand that her ten-year-old son was the product of an unplanned pregnancy in her senior year of high school. Two weeks after graduation, the seventeen-year-old cheerleader had married the father, the captain of the varsity football team. She had spent the ensuing years languishing somewhere between unhappiness and outright depression. The young parents were, quite naturally, ill prepared to provide for themselves, never mind a child. The pressures of every day life led to constant bickering, at times bordering on abuse. Unexplainably the union survived for over nine years, but had finally dissolved in divorce the year before Jon Henri had walked in to her office and fallen in love.

He attempted to describe to his new online friend, the erotic journey that was the discovery of her full figured charms. He recounted his excitement, when she had accepted his proposal of marriage. And, he proudly explained how Susan had flourished in the stability and security of the marriage. His presence, and willingness to help with her son, had freed her to return to school, resulting in remarkable growth in her professional life, marked by a string of promotions. Simultaneously, the changes in her personal appearance were equally profound. And by the time the son had gone away to college, she shed the extra pounds taken on during the years of depression, blossoming into a head turning stunner by her early 30's. That this coincided with the total loss of Jon Henri's sexual ability was the cruelest of ironies.

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"You say she was a head turner, I take that to mean she was attracting attention from other men. Is that what you mean? Tell me Jon Henri, how did that make you feel? Were you jealous?"

{MESSAGE FROM JHD2009}

"That's right, wherever we might go together, men would stare. I can only imagine how they act when she's alone. But no, I have never considered myself the jealous type. Actually, it was quite the contrary. It was more of a turn-on, even as my own virility was in decline I found their interest in her very erotic. In fact, I would sometimes tell her so. I would have been perfectly fine with her taking her pleasure with the man of her choice, still would be in fact. I mean, after all, why should my disability deprive her of happiness?"

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"I must say, that's a very understanding position, but am I to understand she never took you up on the offer? "

{MESSAGE FROM JHD2009}

"No she didn't, at least not to my knowledge. She says she's not interested in other men, yet I can't help but wonder. There seems to be nothing I can do to fulfill her sexually."

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"I wonder myself. Perhaps the right situation just hasn't presented itself. But meanwhile, I'm not sure that you are totally incapable of providing her pleasure. Perhaps you just need to sharpen your other skills, if you get my meaning."

{MESSAGE FROM JHD2009}

"Oh I have tried Mistress S, she just doesn't respond to my attempts at orally stimulating her. Oh, I try, but she insists that it just doesn't do it for her."

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"I see. Well, tonight you must try harder. Tonight you must place yourself totally at her service, abdicating totally any thoughts of your own pleasure. You will explain this to her. If necessary you will beg her to accept your submission. If you fail in this, then you may well be correct. You are indeed worthless."

{MESSAGE FROM JHD2009}

"Yes ma'am, I will do it. I'll try. Thank you."

Jon Henri signed off and spent the remainder of the day planning the evening. He called ahead to a neighborhood bistro, having her favorite meal prepared for him to pick up. He stopped twice along the way, picking out flowers and wine, for the romantic evening of his dreams. By the time his wife arrived home from a late meeting, he was lighting the candles, and the look on her face was enough to let him know he was off to a good start.

For the next one and a half hours, Jon Henri alternated between attentive dinner companion and flirtatious Maitre d'. He even sneaked a not so discreet, admiring peek while refilling her wine glass. The vibe was good throughout the meal, as the sexual tension built to the point where over dessert she asked him point blank, where he was "going with all this". Feeling slightly embarrassed at being so transparent, he proceeded to lay it all out, just as Mistress S had suggested. Of course he did so, without mentioning either her or the chat room where he had met her. He described his intentions to pamper and serve her, should she choose to accept his offer, to her exclusive pleasure. He stressed how important it was to him, and how much he wanted to do this for her. As he spoke she listened with interest, and perhaps a hint of skepticism.

By the time he had finished however, she was moved to take his hand and speak to him in a quiet measured tone. "Darling, we have been through this before. I want to make love to you as much as I want anything on earth. But sweetheart, it always ends badly, you know that."

But Jon Henri was prepared for this response, and said, "Susan, if you'll just let me try, I know I can find a way to satisfy you, you just need to allow me to try."

With a sigh, she looked at him lovingly. "If this dinner is any indication of what's to come, a woman would be crazy to say no."

Hearing that, Jon Henry moved quickly to refill her wine glass, telling her not to move, that he would be right back. He returned after a few minutes and standing behind her helped her slide her chair away from the table, kissed her gently on the cheek as he rubbed her shoulders and said, "Your bath is drawn, why don't you relax while I clean up the kitchen. We'll meet in the bedroom."

She looked at him for a moment, before turning and heading to the bathroom, shaking her head good-naturedly as she walked away.

Henri hurriedly cleared the table, and put the dishes in the dishwasher, and entered the bedroom just as his wife emerged from the bathroom. Wearing only a towel and a mischievous smirk, the site of her soft white flesh, peeking over the top of her towel caused his pulse to quicken. And when she dropped it, and slipped under the sheets, he hurriedly joined her. Before the cool linens had begun to warm to their naked bodies, his lips were pressed to hers in a passionate kiss. Slowly, almost reluctantly, her lips began to respond to his, growing more urgent as his hands explored her smooth soft skin, the right one cupping her left breast. As he began to knead and massage, she moaned into his mouth, totally surrendering to the moment. The pitch of her low moans went up slightly, as his thumb and forefinger closed over the soft nipple, and he began to gently pinch and roll it. Henri, noting her reaction began kissing his way down the soft, graceful arc of her neck. His lips found and attached to his wife's right nipple. As he softly licked and mouthed it, his right hand continued to lovingly milk the other. When her moans told him the time was right, and he let his hand slide down her belly, and between her thighs.

His excitement grew when she parted her legs, allowing his searching fingers to locate her quickly moistening sex, and he began exploring the soft folds of her inner flesh. They had always been in tune with their foreplay, and tonight was no exception. His wife responded to his touch so openly and freely that he was determined to make it work this time. He would use whatever methods that were required to bring her to a full climax.

Drunk with passion, he kissed his way down her heaving tummy and positioned himself between her legs, nuzzling her wetness. Sliding his hands under her soft butt cheeks he lifted her gently and ran the flat of his tongue from her pretty puckered anus to the soft flesh that hooded her clit. After repeating this over and over, painstakingly slow in his movements, his lips and tongue went to work in earnest, drinking in her juices, and attempting to lure her fleshy love button from its hiding place. When the combined stimulation had at last exposed the sensitive bud, he sucked it firmly between his lips, and was rewarded with a shiver that shook his woman's body like an electric charge.

When he felt the movement of his wife's hips, working to match those of his own, he began lifting and lowering his hands. As the wetness slid up and down his face, he worshipped her swollen clitoris. Henri could feel the tension building in the muscles of his wife's ass and thighs. He knew she was moving towards the sweet release of a much-needed orgasm when her hands began caressing the back of his head and neck. Feeling this he increased his concentration and attention to every detail, of every movement, really bearing down. His concentration was broken however, when the hands began pulling him up, urging him to slide up her body. "Put it in me", she rasped. "Put it in me so I can come with you in me."

He started to protest "But darling....." but she cut him off, in a voice that all but pleaded, "You have to at least try, I'm so close, please..... You know the other way doesn't work for me."

Jon Henri's heart sank, and his first thought was to refuse, and continue with the oral stimulation. She was so near climax. But in the state his wife was in, he recognized the futility of objecting. And so, in spite of his own misgivings, he moved up and positioned his flaccid manhood at her wet entrance. With a little guidance from his hand and a combined push of their hips he slid easily into her. Even in his limp state he found the sensation incredible.

Determined, in spite of his own doubts, he tried to concentrate on keeping his soft member in her, as she wildly humped against him, driven by her own need. On and on they went like this, and he did his best to maintain penetration amidst their thrashing. But soon, like so many times before, he could feel the tension of her mounting frustration grow. Unable to push herself over the brink, with the limited stimulation from his sleeping dick, she pressed herself against him harder and harder, humping wildly in a state of near panic. Faster and faster, like a runaway rocket, expending all of its fuel.

Until finally, like so many times before, she collapsed into a heaving, sobbing wreck. She turned her back to him as her frustration turned to tears. So Jon Henri lay spooning against her back, attempting to console her, knowing it was hopeless. She wanted what she wanted. She needed what she needed. Things should be like they used to be. He should still be the man she had come to know in bed. But things would never be that way again. That man would not return. Finally, gratefully, sleep did come and stilled her sobs of grief. Long after his wife had drifted off, he still lay quietly, languishing in his own inadequacy and need.

The next morning Jon Henri was at his desk early, seeking refuge in his work. But the feelings of hopelessness would dull his concentration from time to time, merging the rows of numbers on his computer screen into an unreadable jumble, requiring him to constantly refocus his attention. All the while, watching for the little message box in the bottom left corner of his screen, which would announce the arrival of his mystery woman. So he was relieved when the little box flashed, "Mistress S is now signed on," and he wasted no time sending her an instant message with a simple "Hello". He had no more than hit the send button, and a reply came back:

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"Well, tell me how it went, did your sweet little wife enjoy the new you?"

Jon Henri was suddenly less excited, knowing that he could only report the night to have been a failure. He began his reply:

{MESSAGE FROM JHD2009}

"Well, not exactly, everything started out wonderfully, but once we really got in to it......."

He proceeded to describe the events of the night before in detail, sending through one instant message after another. And when he had reached the part where Susan had insisted that he try to enter her, his typing was interrupted by a reply:

{MESSAGE FROM MISTRESS S}

"And you didn't talk her out of it? Knowing what the result would be, knowing you were totally incapable of filling that role, you went ahead and tried? You are a hopeless idiot! And that wife of yours is little better. The sooner the two of you get it through your dense skulls that a sexual relationship of that kind is no longer an option for you, the sooner you can begin finding what is. That's it; I've no more patience for you. I have one piece of advice for you. You had better accept what you are, sooner, rather than later. And that goes for both of you fools!"

{MISTRESS S HAS SIGNED OUT}

Jon Henri sat stunned, staring at the message, which hung like an echo of her cutting words. In his heart of hearts he knew that she was right, but he had no idea of what to do next. So, he sat for hours, staring blankly at his work.

He was still in this condition, when about an hour before quitting time, another employee named Ramon Hernandez stuck his head in the door and smiled his one thousand watt smile. "Good, you're still here. The boss wants to see you before you leave for the day."

Jon Henri forced a smile back, and thanked him. They had never spent a lot of time in conversation, but he had always found the handsome junior executive very personable. In fact, when Susan and he had attended the company holiday party only a week after his joining the firm, Ramon had been the one who took them under his wing, seeing that they sat at his table, and never allowed them to feel out of place. He had even discovered Susan's love for dancing, and had taken her onto the dance floor throughout the evening, much to her delight. "Any idea what it's about?" asked Jon Henri.

"Sorry," he replied, with a shake of his head. "But come on, I'm headed back to my office, and we can visit on the way."

As they walked, bantering lightly down the long tastefully decorated corridor, Jon Henri was struck once again by the physical presence of the man. At 40 years of age, Ramon might still be mistaken for a professional athlete. The "island look" of his mocha complexion, and his surname would suggest a baseball player. But in fact, lacrosse was his sport of choice, at which he excelled. In fact his prowess on the field earned the New York native a scholarship to a well-known Ivy League school. This top shelf education, combined with his natural magnetism, made him a formidable "closer", and the top producer of new accounts for the firm. Potential clients just found him near impossible to refuse. People just liked him. And before Jon Henri knew it, they were standing at the boss's door. Ramon gave a perfunctory rap on the door and stuck his head in, "Mr. Deveroux", he announced, before giving Henry a conspiratorial wink, and heading on down the hall. Jon Henri took a deep breath, and stepped through the door.

Behind a large modern desk at the far end of the long office sat a striking woman of indeterminable age. She was probably in her mid-fifties, but with the body and energy of one much younger. Her soft white hair was cropped stylishly short, only accentuating the effect of her startlingly blue eyes, and aristocratic cheekbones. Smartly dressed in her designer business suit, complete with diamond trimmed reading glasses, she was the epitome of a powerful and beautiful woman.

After a few moments she looked up, and with a nod to one of the empty chairs in front of her desk, Ms Victoria Stevens acknowledged his presence. As Jon Henri settled into the seat indicated, she began. "I find it extremely disappointing that we are having this conversation, however, given your previous history, I suppose it should come as no surprise. In front of you on the desk you will find two folders. The one on your left is the company handbook, which your attached signature indicates that you have both read and agreed to abide by. The folder on your right however, is a copy of your recent Internet usage." She stopped to remove her glasses and pause for a moment before continuing, "And I'm afraid the latter indicates that you are in obvious, and I might add blatant violation of the Internet Usage Policy on page 34 of the former."

12