The Stirrings of a Cold Heart Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ohzee44
Ohzee44
142 Followers

"I'm not afraid of you or your demons," she assured him. Aidan pressed the soft petals of her lips against each of his eyelids then claimed his mouth. His strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her close against him.

"If you wish it, take my name," he told her in between kisses. "Wear my ring, if it pleases you."

Aidan never answered, only unbuttoned his waistcoat then tugged his shirt free from the top of his pants. Eagerly he tossed aside the two garments then kissed the top of Aidan's head as she feathered her lips against his bare chest. Her fingers followed the line of his body, caressing the solid sculpted flesh. In a moment of boldness, she slipped her hand just inside his breeches and felt his sex growing hard at her touch. This time he was not surprised at the arousal, but excited and eager to experience such intimacy again.

Rising from the chair, she stood and untied the top of her nightgown, then let it fall at her feet. She stood there a moment letting him look her over. In the glow of the firelight, his grey eyes took in every detail of her shapely legs, then moved upward to Eden and the auburn garden that marked the way. He saw her flat stomach then looked upon her soft coral and cream breasts. She was offering herself to him and he knew that no emperor had ever received a greater gift.

"I believe you are staring at me sir. Does something displease you?"Aidan asked, echoing their first conversation in the theater wings.

"Nothing I see displeases me, Miss," he answered. She already knew this of course because his normally grey eyes were beginning to show a ring of green and she sensed his need. Her eyes matched his. She took his hand in hers and led him to the bed, then kissed each finger before placing it on her breast. He was glad to let her lead. He wanted her to be comfortable and sure of herself, and him. He watched her eyes as his other hand gently took hold of her naked bosoms and began to massage them, exciting the nipples and making them hard.

Aidan reached down and unfastened the buttons of his breeches then let them fall to the floor. Playfully she blocked him from her mind as she looked him over. His body was strong and muscled from his arms down to his legs. He was sculpted like a Greek statue with a chiseled chest and hard flat abs. She could also see his sex, hard and ready for her. He stood there before her, hesitant and almost fearful, wondering what she was thinking. This was insane. He was over two-thousand years old, had seen the rise and fall of kingdoms and powers, had seen (and been) the demise of thousands and yet here he was . . . actually trembling! Aidan smiled slightly revealing her budding fangs then lowered the barrier between their minds. God must have smiled when he imagined you, she thought as she once more kissed him.

No God had ever smiled upon him, only Aidan and that was enough for him. Erik lifted her and laid her on the bed, stretching his long powerful frame next to her. He had seen his share of naked women before of course, but none had affected him this way. He kissed her body hungrily, his tongue circling and licking at her hard nipples. He pulled her beneath him bringing his narrow hips between her soft thighs. She smiled up at him, inviting him to continue on. He closed his eyes and with an upward motion he went into her with a light gasp. Aidan's eyes grew wide feeling him inside of her. Not wanting to hurt her, Erik didn't move right away and then when he did it was slow and gentle.

Through their blood bond both of them could feel, not only their own pleasure, but their lovers as well. It was a dissonance that heightened the reactions of them both as he began to move a little faster within her. He could feel her rising passion and coupled it with his own. Holding her by the hips he rolled over onto his back and looked up at the red-headed beauty straddling him. He pumped into her over and over as his hands caressed every inch of her body.

Aidan pulled him towards her so that he was sitting up. Her eyes blazed a hungry green. She succumbed to her new nature and sought the vein through which the lifeblood flowed in her lover. She felt her fangs begin to hurt with the need for blood . . . his blood. She could smell it, and with a swift motion bit into his neck and drank. Aidan felt the warm gush of blood spill over her lips and could hear every thought and feel every emotion of the man in her arms. She could hear the gasp of surprised pleasure at her boldness. When she had drunk her fill, he tenderly brushed aside her thick red curls and located with ease the fount of her life. She felt a sharp prick of pain as his teeth embedded themselves in her neck. As their bodies imitated the true bonding occurring in the exchange of blood; the two vampires had never felt so together as they did at the moment. When the moment of passion arrived for them both, it was together. Their bodies shuddered as they held each other.

"Eisai iii zoi gia menna. [You are life to me]," he whispered under his breath in his native language. Aidan didn't understand the words and yet she knew exactly what he had said because his heart had spoken so clearly to hers.

Ohzee44
Ohzee44
142 Followers
12