The Stock Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once when I went to the store to pick something up, and Diane was working, I had my sister with me. She is a couple of years younger than me. I went to Diane's lane. While I was concentrating on getting my money out of my wallet, Diane put her hand up and brushed my hair back away from my eyes.

My wallet was giving me a fight, and I barely noticed what she did. Still fiddling with the wallet, Diane reached up to do it again, and my sister batted her hand away. They gave each other a nasty look. I handed Diane the bill I had retrieved, and my sister and I left.

A few nights after this, as I was securing the back doors of the warehouse, I noticed it was raining cats and dogs. Diane wore her raincoat, and I knew she didn't own a car.

I impulsively asked, "Can I give you a ride home?"

She looked at me coquettishly, dropping her eyes as she curled a lock of hair with her finger.

"Thank you, that would be nice," she murmured.

So I told her to wait under the overhang at the front door as I threw the lock. I then jogged to my car, well actually it was my dad's car, and drove it down to pick her up. I angled the car so that the passenger's door was under the overhang, protecting it from the rain, and hopped out to open her door. She slid in, smiling broadly. Diane hadn't buttoned up her raincoat, and I got a nice view of her legs as the lapels of the raincoat separated, exposing her short skirt riding way up. It was a delicious sight, and I savored it for far too long. The entire time though, she just looked into my eyes and smiled. Finally, gathering the wear with all to close the door and deprive myself of this erotic scenic view, I jogged back and slid into the driver's seat. Gratefully she had adjusted nothing, and I again got the extraordinary erotic sight.

She sat like that, her legs exposed nearly to her crotch, and started chatting as if everything was normal and she wasn't that exposed. As I drove, my breaths came quick, and I glanced, noticing the dress was edging its way up even more. Soon a white line was beginning to come into view.

The rain was horrible and forced me to concentrate more and more on the road. I almost hit a parked car when a lightning bolt momentarily blinded me. The torrential downpour was in full swing as I pulled up to the curb in front of the house where she rented a room. Several bright flashes of lightning and deafening thunderclaps caused her to squeal.

"You can't go out in that. Wait here until it calms down a bit," I said, trying to be chivalrous.

She smiled. Oh, what a smile she had. It was so inviting. Her pearl-white teeth gleamed even when the lightning wasn't flashing. She shifted and put her back against the door turning towards me, and raised her left knee onto the bench seat. In doing so, she exposed herself to me. I don't know if she knew it or what, but I got a full unobstructed view of her white and very sexy lace panties. Again our conversation was normal, just chit-chatting as I turned slightly to her, and my cock found safe passage expanding to its maximum. My cock was so hard it hurt, and every time I glanced down at her crotch, it twitched.

Soon the rain let up, and we continued to talk for another ten minutes or so. It was getting late, and my parents knew when I got off and was supposed to be home. With the storm, I was afraid they would worry. Remember, in those days, we didn't have cell phones. Diane realized it too.

"Well, you need to get going. I don't want your mother to worry," she sighed, seeming to lament.

I nodded, and she slid across the bench seat, clasped the back of my head, and planted a kiss full on my lips. That was erotic enough, but she opened her mouth. Stunned momentarily, I tentatively, at first, invaded her mouth. She seemed to melt into me, surrendering, giving me the courage to get serious, and soon our tongues were dancing. My pulse rate went through the roof, and I embraced her pulling her hard into me. It seemed to go on for hours, and she didn't give any signals that she wanted it to end. Finally, running out of air, panting, I drew back. Her eyes fluttered as her mouth closed into a satisfied smile.

"Thanks for the ride," she breathed.

It was some moments before I lessened my grip on her and Diane on me. Staring into each other's eyes, she edged backward to the door, opened it, and blew a kiss. I watched her go to her front door and didn't start the car until she disappeared inside.

At that point, I began to drive her home every night we worked together. Each time the show repeated, except she would put her back to the door quicker, and most of the time, there wasn't a pesky raincoat in the way. It was summer also, and even the nights were hot. In those days, most cars didn't have air conditioning. I noticed her panties got sexier and sexier. Then, one by one, the buttons on her dress began to be undone. This slowly exposed her cleavage and provided a nice view of the top of her breasts and bra. This naïve hick at the time was clueless. I just liked the show and the kiss.

It was near the end of summer, and I had given my notice to Charlie. He wasn't happy, but fuck him and the horse he rode in on. On my penultimate night at work, Diane found me in the warehouse. At this point, I wasn't too interested in working hard and had spent most of the night packing groceries, running to the deli, restocking beer and bread, and taking extra on-the-clock breaks, in other words, doing the minimum. As it turned out, it wasn't a busy night, thankfully. So, as I was taking my last, on-the-clock break, Diane showed up.

She hopped up on the stack of cases beside me, her dress riding up deliciously, and whispered, "So, is this your last night?"

"No, I am still on for tomorrow during the day, but for only four hours," I replied.

"You are going to college, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, but it's the community college in Mayville. Mom and Dad work there, and I will ride in with them. It will save some money living at home and give me time to figure out what to do from there," I said.

"I will miss you," she breathed sadly.

"Oh, I'll be around," I said.

She smiled and looked me in the eyes. Then she closed the gap and planted an open-mouthed kiss on me. Something stirred in me, a fire deep down inside. We had kissed like this many times, and I would explore her mouth, and our tongues would dance but nothing else. This time I clutched her to myself, pressing my body to her and ground my pubis hard into her. She arched and moaned, pushing back. Then I cupped her left tit in my hand. She clasped my hand and pulled it hard into her, squeezing the back of my hand. From there, we pawed each other coming up for air, only to dive right back in. My hand found the crotch of her panties and felt her wetness.

As I rubbed, she thrust back, rubbing her pussy on my hand, and our passion grew until she pushed me roughly away and exclaimed, "Let's lock up."

She kissed me chastely and ran out of the warehouse. I sighed and set the padlocks in the back. After clocking out, I headed for the front. Both cashiers were waiting for me, and the clock said closing time. Normally we would all leave together.

"Oh shoot," Diane exclaimed. "I forgot to lock the safe in the office. Amy, you go ahead no need for you to wait on my account. Go home and kiss your baby for me," Diane apologized.

"Thanks, goodnight," Amy replied, happy to get the hell out.

Amy left, and I threw the lock on the front doors, more to prevent errant customers who routinely tried to get in after hours because I guess they didn't know how to read a fucking clock. I turned to Diane.

"I'll wait for you to finish," I said, expecting her to go to the office.

Diane stood there and watched Amy's car leave the parking lot, turning onto the street. She looked deep into my eyes.

"Aren't you going to lock the safe?" I queried.

"I already did," she said breathily, taking my hand.

She led me to the break room and closed the door. Scowling, I had no idea what was happening until she drew me into a kiss. It was a deep, passionate, and open mouth kiss. Well, I knew I liked that, so I participated enthusiastically. We took up where we had left off, and I cupped her tit again. She responded, in kind, by pulling my hand hard on her breast, moaning. It was fun, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Her breathing became noticeably rapid and ragged, and her hands began to paw me. She seemed to be frantic.

Finally, she broke the kiss, took my hand, and pulled it under her skirt, murmuring, "Please."

"What?" I pleaded, not having any idea what she wanted.

"We can't go to my place. I only rent a room at Mrs. Miller's, and she would know," she whined, pulling my hand harder onto her panty-clad pussy.

Now, naïve dumb ass that I was, I realized what she wanted.

"Please, it's been so long," she wailed, pulling me into another passionate kiss.

I enveloped her in my arms and planted an eager kiss on her. She reacted in lustful desperation as my hands roamed her back and sides. My hand found her breast again, and I squeezed and mauled both of them until she unbuttoned three buttons, took my hand, and pushed it inside. She doubled down, grinding her pussy hard on the bulge of my rock-hard cock, and moaned.

"Yes, yes," she moaned as my hand found its path inside her bra.

I rubbed and pinched her nipples, feeling them harden, and ground the bulge in my pants hard onto her pussy. She moaned and pushed back, clutching me close, pulling me hard onto her mouth, and sucking on my tongue. I undid the buttons on her uniform to her waist and pushed it off her shoulders. She squealed as my lips kissed the tops of her breasts above her bra, and she shrugged the uniform off her arms. It hung momentarily on her hips and then slid slowly to the floor.

"Oh god," she squealed as I clumsily tried to unlatch her bra.

My being unsuccessful, she reached behind and undid the clasps herself as I clutched her close, my tongue searching out the far reaches of her mouth. She shrugged her bra off, and it fell on top of her uniform at her feet, leaving her in only panties and high heels. Her now unleashed tits were beautiful. They were two firm cones that projected straight out of her chest. They were smooth and flawless, with large pink areolas and topped with long pink nipples. Diane pulled my head down, and I kissed her neck, her shoulder, tops of her breasts until I found her nipple and latched on, sucking hard. She arched and squealed, pulling me hard onto it, not allowing any retreat. I felt the nipple harden into a pebble as my lips held it trapped and my tongue teased it.

"Oh god," she squealed and finally pushed me off her tit and began to claw frantically at the buttons of my shirt.

With half the buttons undone, I pulled my shirts out of my belt and drew them up. Before I could get them off my head, she clutched me rubbing her tits erotically on my chest. Her now rock-hard nipples drew erotic patterns as I tossed my shirts, desperate for this woman. We pawed each other, our hands were eager, frantically searching out each other's bodies. We stood there kissing and groping each other, savoring the feeling of skin on skin.

In a short interlude, as we came up for air, she looked into my eyes. They widened, and she took a stuttering breath like someone making a decision. With that, she went for my belt, expertly undoing it, button, and zipper, and with one motion, my pants and briefs were at my ankles. My hard cock sprang free, flicking a bit of pre cum, which landed on her left breast. With that, she took my hard cock in her right hand, and I watched it disappear encased in her warm, wet, and eager mouth. It was my turn to moan as she did things with my cock in her mouth and generated sensations that stripped me of all rationality, reducing me to my animal instincts. Her head began to bob. With each stroke, more and more of my dick disappeared until her nose pressed solidly against my abdomen.

She was experienced and knew that I was just about to cum. With a wry smile, she pulled my cock out, and great gobs of saliva strung momentarily between her lips, and my cock, broke off and fell onto her tits.

"We don't want you to cum too soon, do we, baby," she cooed. "Maybe you could reciprocate a little now?"

She stood, backed up to the couch, and stripped off her panties. I almost tripped on my damn pants because I forgot they were still around my ankles. Impatiently I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants and briefs. My cock was so hard it angled up, bobbing with each beat of my heart. Diane clasped the back of my head and drew me with her as she sat on the couch, spreading her legs wide, her heels on the very edge. My head was still in her hand and kneeling between her luscious legs, her pussy open and inviting, glistening wet in the harsh light of the fluorescent bulbs. She pulled my head down between her legs, and I felt the soft brunette fur of her pussy tickle my nose.

I had heard of what I knew she wanted me to do, but I had no idea how to go about it. With no internet, filled with instructional porn videos, no experience, and little knowledge of female anatomy, I was somewhat clueless. Thankfully, she guided my head to the correct spot, and my youthful exuberance made up for my lack of experience. Soon I had her wailing and making needy animal noises, the scent of her sex acting like a pheromone filling my body and mind with lust. She arched hard into me sometimes and other times pulled away, usually with a squeal. I reasoned that she leaned into the sensation until she felt it was too much and would pull away. With her next attempt to pull away, I clutched her bottom, denying her retreat. She arched, moaning and desperate to pull away from the unbearable sensations.

It made me smile as she screamed, "Oh god," and then I felt a flood of salty-sweet-tasting fluid as she bucked and squirmed, nearly tearing herself out of my grip.

Her entire body convulsed, and I felt her bear down, every muscle tightening.

Her orgasm seemed to go on for a long time until she clasped my face with both hands, my tongue still going at full speed, pulled my face up, pleading, "Stop baby, stop, Please."

When I relented, she, still holding my face, relaxed back on the sofa, panting.

"Oh, baby, that was so good," she breathed just above a whisper.

I smiled, happy that I had pleased her, and even momentarily forgot the desperate ache in my cock and balls. Finally, she ran her hand through my hair and pulled me between her legs to kiss me. It was a long sensual deep kiss as my stomach rested between her legs on her open slippery wet pussy, her tits pressed tightly to my chest. Except for the ache in my cock and balls, this was bliss.

When the kiss finally ended, she again ran her hand sensuously through my hair, and I felt her shift her butt closer to the edge of the couch. She gathered saliva on her hand and anointed my cock. I jerked as my cock, and balls were reminded of my need, as she gently touched and coated my throbbing dick with her spit. My cock twitched, my eyes closed, and I released a stuttering sigh. Oh my god, it felt so good as her hand teased my dick. Then taking a solid hold, she rubbed the pulsing head of my cock up and down her slit several times. It felt like I was going out of my mind. My eyes flew open as she gently inserted my cock shallowly in her drooling pussy. She smiled lustfully, clasped my butt, wrapped her legs around me, and shamelessly pulled me hard. Shifting again, she maximized my penetration and seated my cock to the full, my balls resting on her perineum.

The first-time feel of your cock fully encased bareback into the hot steamy wet pussy of an eager woman is mind-blowing. Heroin addicts say that about their first taste of heroin and spend their lives chasing that feeling again. The first-time feel of your dick fully scabbarded is much the same. All the nerves of your sensitive cock tingle at the caressing feel of a tight hot pussy. Your mind reels with emotion as you realize this woman is giving herself to you willing to be penetrated by you giving you control and dominance.

One of the few instincts we humans have is for sex, and instinct indeed took over. I did not need instruction on how to thrust. My naked ape ancestors of the savannas, outclassed in tooth and fang, who fucked desperately to continue the species, had imprinted that drive in my instincts.

I began to pole Diane in long solid strokes, grinding my cock on her clit as I buried my cock in her over and over again. My breathing was ragged, each thrust filled with sensations foreign to my experience and nearing the unendurable. As I sped up, becoming more desperate for the culmination of the act, she began to squeal and pull harder on my butt with her legs.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me," Diane squealed, in frenetic need, arching and thrusting back.

I continued pounding her pussy, moving from desperate to frenzied. Her reaction to it sounded like she was wailing in great pain. The cacophony of our love-making echoed in the empty building. Suddenly her eyes opened, and she screamed, arching hard into me. All her muscles hardened as she strained, bearing down on my cock. I could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting, milking my cock as I thrust like I was making war, not love. She continued to hold me fast, with her legs not allowing me to withdraw, although I tried.

"It's all right, baby. I'm on the pill," she wailed.

In a few more strokes, I went over the edge. The exquisite sensation of cum shooting up my cock, sending rope after rope deep into her eager pussy was beyond anything I had ever experienced. We relaxed, panting in a contented embrace.

"Oh, baby, that was so good," she whispered.

I lay there for some time. The afterglow of the magnificent fuck was like being wrapped in a warm blanket on a cold night. I luxuriated in her tits and kissed her neck and mouth several times. Finally, I felt her shift, dropping her legs and pushing back. I leaned back on my heels, and she sat up. We kissed deeply and glancing down, Diane's expression changed from contentment to surprise.

"You're still hard?" she asked incredulously.

I looked down at my still, very erect cock glistening in the harsh florescent light and replied, "Yeah, I guess so."

She squealed in delight, embraced and kissed me, and took hold of my still-ridged member. Now that felt good too.

"Oh, baby, you are so...," she didn't finish, pulling me into another embrace. Disengaging, Diane squealed eagerly, "Come on, baby, come on."

She rose and pulled me up. On the back of the breakroom door was a full-length mirror. The ladies often used it to check themselves before going onto the floor. Standing, in front of it, she bent over and reached between her legs, took my cock, and inserted it into her dripping pussy. She took my hands, put them on her tits, and leaned her head back on my neck.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me again," she breathed.

I began to thrust slowly, slightly surprised that I had the length to do this. She reached behind my head and cuddled her head on my neck, stretching sensuously in my arms. I could see each stroke as my cock disappeared into her pussy only to reappear glistening wet. Her breathing was rapid as the sensations quickly built in her. I played with her tits pulling her nipples and twisting them into long hard pebbles. She arched, and her sensual stretching evolved into a wanton dance in my arms. This was so enticing and erotic that I didn't rush, making each stroke long and slow, grinding it on her pussy. With each stroke, she became more excited, and her stretching dance became more eager until it became frenetic and uncontrolled.

"I can see your hands on my tits and your cock fucking me," she squealed as she began to lose control. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me," she shrieked.