The Stolen Dozen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he arrives at her innocence, he should ask her what to do next, and not assume he should drive through it, make her scream and make her into a woman.

"How are you doing baby?"

"You are very big, Robert, but I want you to continue."

"I'll be at your hymen shortly. Do you want me to break it and continue forward or just stop as soon as it's broken?"

"I want you to continue moving forward. Not all the way in, but a good way in. This is torture, and I need to get this over with."

"Here goes, and I would rather die than hurt you."

"I know, just do it, and don't keep me waiting like this."

I put my mouth to hers, and bucked my hips forward, while our lips were still sealed together.

She screamed as I broke through her innocence, and moved a few inches into her body. It felt as if she was squeezing the life out of me, and it was marvelous. I had to be careful not to ejaculate inside her, to keep my promise to keep her from becoming pregnant.

"You bastard, you are not to be trusted. You cheat every time you get a chance."

"I only followed your directions, darling. I broke your hymen and put myself into your body. How are you feeling?"

"How would you feel if someone shoved their forearm up your behind?"

"I guess I would feel slightly full, and possibly uncomfortable."

"I do feel full, but the feeling is marvelous. I love having you inside me Robert, would you please finish the job."

"I would only do it for you, baby."

Slowly, I pushed more of my length into her.

Carolyn said, "Stop, you hit something. Back up a little."

"I did."

"How much more of you is there?"

"Just short of 8 inches."

"Robert, you are huge! What did you hit back there?"

"If I am correct, it is called your cervix."

"What does that do?"

"It directs the sperm to the womb and the fallopian tubes."

"Okay, don't hurt it. Keep your penis short of it the next time we make love."

"I will put a piece of tape on my penis to mark the spot. Shall we continue now?"

"Yes please, just no pregnancy."

"I know."

I decided to cheat again, by picking up her knees and put her legs over my shoulders. The look she gave me could have split the atom. I began sliding in and out of her, with slow easy strokes, although the heat she produced against my penis was extraordinary. Thank goodness she had taken the edge off by giving me my first orgasm, and I was able to watch my darling climb higher and higher, into her orgasms. What an amazing young woman I married. Catholicism had bottled up her genetic makeup, so tightly, for 18 solid years, that now she had exploded onto the scene as a woman not to be denied, and I was the lucky man that was to help her, or was she to help me find the way to fulfillment.

"I hope you are happy baby, because I'm going to have to pull out soon."

"Can you wait two or three more hours?"

"How pregnant do you want to be?"

"Not very!"

"Then two or three minutes had better suffice."

"Party pooper, but pull out as soon as you have to, Robert."

"I will, trust me. I am going to come all over your pretty little face."

"I read that part too. The protein will be good for my skin."

"Women!"

I again felt this urgency in my testicles, and knew my time was short.

"Carolyn, unless you want to get pregnant, it is time for me to pull out."

"Pull out, Robert, don't wait, do it now."

I pulled out, folded her completely in half, and blanketed her face with my semen to the point that she looked like she was covered with condensed milk.

I took the edge of a towel and cleaned off her eyes, mouth, and nose. She took the towel from me, and said, "Robert, I believe you could impregnate my entire class with just one of your ejaculations. You are not only big, my husband, but you are explosive."

"Carolyn, we are a perfect match. Both of us are explosive sexually. You do not realize what you did during your last set of orgasms. You sent out a stream of fluids nearly 2 feet high and 4 feet long and it lasted nearly 3 seconds. It was positively amazing to watch. It definitely was not urine, because it was clear. It was a female ejaculation in the extreme."

"Wow Robert, I never imagined something like that was possible, and it happened to me. I hope it happens again, because it sounds like fun."

"I will keep an eye out for it and let you know when it happens."

"You are such a thoughtful husband, and you make love so wonderfully."

"I guess we are two for two then, for knocking out virginities, for the Graziano family? Do you want to go for three for three tonight, or would you rather wait for the third one?"

"Suddenly, I am extremely tired, and I would like to go to sleep."

"Liar."

"Please!"

"Come here, sweetheart, I will carry you to bed."

"I knew I loved you for a reason."

"I did not say it was going to save your behind. I just said I was carrying you to bed."

"Robert!"

"I was just kidding with you, Carolyn. Your ass is safe for this evening."

"Robert, once my behind is open for you, it will never be closed to you, again. Any time you ask, I will say yes."

"It will be my job to make sure anal sex is pleasurable for both of us."

"We read the same texts, and the same English Classics, no one was harmed when it was done properly. The only time we were both horrified is when they used animals to do it."

"I do not remember if it was Lady Godiva, or Lady Chatterley, or Lady Millisente, whose lover had her taken by a horse, both vaginally and anally. Then he married her and had 5 children by her. Now that is true love."

"Maybe he was huge, like you, and just had the horse stretch her, so he would fit into her."

"I believe that is on the outer edge of believability, but I have never seen a horse's implement, so I cannot be sure. Shall I turn off the lamps so we can go to sleep?"

"Do you want to play cards?"

"Carolyn, are you still wide awake?"

"I loved making love to you, Robert. I am still tingly inside. Do we have to do the other?"

"Of course not, come to me, I will send you off to another universe while staying in my arms."

"I think we are going to need a towel to protect the sheet."

"I will get it; you stay here and stay excited."

I am not sure what time it was when I totally exhausted her. I do know the bath towel I brought in was not enough. I should have brought in at least two, possibly three of them, because we had to change the bed sheet that evening, because it was wet.

It was then we realized that the cabin did not have a washer or a dryer. We would have to go into town to have the laundry done, before we left for home.

I woke up early the following morning, when I heard gunfire not too far away from the cabin. I was not worried about it, so I threw on a pair of shorts. Carolyn was dead to the world and I do not believe anyone but God could awaken her. I stole every bit of energy from her and I wanted her to rest. I looked at her naked body and wondered, "How can anyone be that thin?"

After I made the first pot of coffee, I realized it was terrible. It was much too weak, so I disposed of it, and started over again. The second part was much better. I took a large mug of it and sat in the living room reading a-year-old copy of Popular Mechanics. There were things I knew, but new things I learned. As I finished one magazine, I went to the next one, refilling my coffee as I continued to read. There was no sound around us, no birds chirping, no wind howling, just silence, so I continued to read. By the time I reached the seventh magazine, I heard the bathroom bowl flush, which was an indication that my bride had arisen. I rose from the chair, turned towards our bedroom door, and wished I had not. The beautiful woman I had married had turned into the 'Wreck of the Hesperus.'

I opened my mouth, but before a word could come out, she yelled, "YOU DID THIS TO ME! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ONE WORD FROM YOU ABOUT THE WAY I LOOK THIS MORNING!"

I said meekly, "Okay, I just wanted to say how gorgeous you looked."

Carolyn could not believe I said that. She broke down in tears, and fell to the floor in a heap.

I remembered the words I said to my father. "If we hit them, they cry and they win." I just hit her, so she cried, and she won. I rushed over to her, took her into my arms and began kissing every part of her I could."

She cried, "I am a bitch."

"You are a female dog, in heat?"

I grasped the hand that was coming at my head, before it hit me.

"It was a joke, Carolyn. Are you in there, baby?"

"No, some asshole took every ounce of energy I had, out of me last night, and left this body as an empty shell."

"If I remember correctly, those were the instructions I received, from the woman I love and adore. She could not sleep and wanted someone to tire her out. I believe I fulfilled that contract, don't you?"

"How long have you been up?"

"I would say between five and seven hours. I have been reading old magazines"

"Would you put me back to sleep, please?"

"I could do that, for you. I will even carry you to bed."

"You are such a wonderful husband."

"My wife is so easy."

I lay down in bed, cuddling with her, and before I knew it, we were both asleep. I guess I was tired, also.

I woke up to something delicious smelling, cooking in the kitchen. Somehow my wife had left my arms, and gone into the kitchen and prepared our first meal. I could not wait to see what it was.

I was still in my shorts, when I walked to the kitchen, to see that my wife had bested me. She was still naked and doll-like. I had located my wristwatch, and noted the time, so I said to her, "Good evening sweetheart."

"Good evening husband, did you sleep well?"

"Sleeping with you is the best and easiest thing I have ever done. You make me whole, Carolyn. You complete me in a way I never knew possible. I knew when I was nine years old that I wanted to be with you forever, and I was right. I hope all the rest of the decisions I make in my life are as correct as that one was."

"Robert, you are not getting laid until after dinner, regardless of how wonderful you are before dinner. So put a lid on your platitudes, set the table, and kiss me, because dinner is almost ready."

"You are a demanding little thing, aren't you?"

"I did not hear any complaints out of you yesterday, mister."

"No, I was a very happy participant yesterday, as you tended to me, but you did complain that I overused you during the night, when I was only following your directions."

"Yes, you followed everything I said completely. However, I must remember to use our language more succinctly, because you use it more literally than I mean it. When I say the word 'All', I mean 'Most.' When you hear the word 'All' from my lips you believe it means 'Everything!' Last evening, you took everything I had from me, and left me an empty shell, with zero reserves to build on for the next day. When I looked at my image in the mirror, this morning, I could not believe I was still alive. I was going to kill the boy who did this to me, because of the wonderful way he did it. Then I walked out into the living room, and he tells me I look gorgeous. My mind shattered, because he could not be talking about me. I knew what I looked like in the mirror, and that person was either at deaths door or dead. I fell apart, began crying, and descended to the floor. I was nothing until you took me in your arms, and put me back together as I was before. If you believe I complete you, Robert, then you must believe that you complete me as well, for you are the only reason I am standing here, whole and happy, this afternoon."

"Can I take advantage of you on the kitchen floor?"

"No, you cannot. Dinner is ready, and you still have not set the table. Get to it, young man, and keep that big thing of yours under control."

"How am I supposed to keep it under control, with you running around naked?"

"I am getting in touch with nature. I even walked around the porch, like this, while you were sleeping. It was invigorating."

"Did the hunters see you?"

"What hunters?"

"I heard shots fired, early this morning; that is what woke me up. I know animals do not use guns, so it must have been humans that were out amongst us, during the morning hours. They probably went back to their camps, by this afternoon, so you were safe walking around in the nude."

"Do you think they know the cabin is here?"

"I would sincerely doubt it, because the cabin is in the middle of a very large preserve and has a lake at the East, an entrance on the south and the west and north sides are protected by swamps. The animals are probably very happy here."

"I will not go outside naked again, just in case we have visitors in the area. I wonder what they were shooting at?"

"According to the brochures, it was either a bear, or a deer, because it is open season for both species. What am I having for dinner?"

"I found a chicken in the refrigerator. I cut it up, seasoned it, and baked it, with vegetables in a marinara sauce. It is one of my mother's recipes. I hope you like it."

"Baby, you made it, I will love it."

"Robert, you just want to get laid."

"That too."

"You still have not set the table, and I am taking the chicken out of the oven now. Do you think you can accomplish your task within the next few minutes?"

"If you had clothes on, the table would have been set five minutes ago. I love looking at you."

"Get used to it, Robert, I am not going anywhere."

"You may not be able to go to work in the morning, when I get finished with you."

"Since we need my income to help support our expenditures, I will be sure to get to work each morning. Just remember, bigshot, you have to get to work each morning, also!"

"I will be there, and I will learn everything they throw at me. I want to earn as much as Thomas does. He is the highest paid employee in the company, and he knows cars better than anyone."

"Do you know how much he makes?"

"Yes, he told me. He gets $4.35 per hour."

"That is nearly double what you make. How long has he been with the company?"

"He has been there for 12 years, and he does everything. However, they save the most challenging things for him to do on cars, or he trains people like me."

"That makes a lot of sense. I sure would like to eat off plates tonight, Robert. Do you think you could set the table?"

"You keep distracting me."

"Never mind, I will do it."

"No, I will do it. Stand behind me so I cannot see you."

"You are impossible."

Less than one minute later the table was set.

Robert asked, "Would you like water, or wine with dinner?"

"Wine would be nice."

"I have a nice white wine in a decanter, breathing on the island."

"I guess I will put it on the table for us to enjoy with dinner."

"What a wonderful idea. Dinner is served."

Carolyn brought around a deep serving platter, filled with chicken parts, surrounded by vegetables in a marinara sauce. It looked inviting. She handed Robert the serving utensils and he began doling out portions to each of them. Somehow, more wound up on his plate than hers, but that could be rectified if needed, if she could finish what she had in front of her. He knew he could finish what was in front of him.

Over their years together Robert had watched Carolyn eat many times, but she never ceased to amaze him. She was as meticulous as a surgeon, when she dissected her meal. While he ingested a piece of broccoli whole, she cut it into its individual parts and ate them one by one. It was almost painful to watch, that piece of broccoli disappeared into her mouth. Peas were also individuals, and she chewed each one of them. Green beans were cut into equal pieces before she devoured each of them. Potatoes were done in the same way. The chicken sat there until each of her vegetables were gone; only then did she start to attack it. She removed the skin and set it aside, and began removing the flesh from the bone. When she was finished, the bone was completely exposed, without an ounce of flesh left remaining on it. A vulture could not have done better. She moved the bone over the skin, and began eating the flesh in pieces so tiny, I believe dinner would take us past midnight.

I had already completed my meal, and I was sitting here watching her eat her chicken. It finally dawned on me why my wife was so thin. It took almost as much energy for her to eat her meal, as the number of calories her meal contained. One calorie in, less 1 calorie expended equals zero weight gain. I had to feed my wife ice cream by the quart, if I ever wanted to see her gain weight.

When she finished eating, I cleared the table, washed the dishes, and put the leftovers into the refrigerator, while she cleaned off the table, and put the wine back in its bottle.

We seemed to finish our duties together, and she put her arms around my back. "You have been holding out on me all day. I am ready, I hope you are."

"Do you want to do it on the kitchen floor, kitchen table, living room floor, shower stall, or on our bed?"

"Do I have to choose just one, or is this a multiple-choice question?"

"Woman, you are looking for a spanking."

"Robert, come on, I am not used to these feelings. Stop playing with me, and let us get started."

"If I was not afraid I would break you; I would take you into my arms and squeeze you, because I love you so much. Bedroom, now."

As she turned to run to the bedroom, she shouted, "I will get the towels."

I shouted back, "I was going to do it."

Twice as many is better than not enough. When I entered the bedroom, she had two large bath towels centered on the bed, and she was lying in the middle of them waiting for me. I put the bath towels I brought in on a chair, dropped the shorts I was wearing to the floor, and joined her on the bed.

Carolyn grabbed me. "You are already erect, and I am already wet. I do not want to play. I want you to make love to me now. I am more than ready, just enter me slowly, because you are huge. Remember, do not get me pregnant."

"Honey, you do not have to remind me not to get you pregnant, every time we make love. That is a given. The only time you will have to tell me to change your status is when you tell me to get you pregnant, and then everything will change."

I moved into position above her, took her hand and led her guide me into her folds. I let her move me around to lubricate the head of my penis, before she located me at her orifice, and pulled me down into it.

She said, "I am ready, Robert."

Without saying a word, I moved my hips forward and watched her eyes closely, as I entered her. I moved 1/4 of the way into her before I saw her lips tremble, and stopped.

"I am sorry, baby, I did not want to hurt you. Do you want to stop?"

"Don't you dare stop. You are just so damn big, or I am just so small, but you feel so wonderful inside me. I just have to get used to your size, Robert. I am sure you are not the size of that horse, but you fill me so completely."

"Do you want me to continue, or should I pull out, and we will try again, later."

"Robert, get this through your thick head. Once you are inside me, I do not want you to stop. You feel marvelous inside me. Yes, there is pain, but it is a marvelous pain. Sparks fly in my brain and it brings me so close to an orgasm, I tingle from my toes to the tips of my hair. The next spark will tip me over the edge, and I am gone. Can you understand that, my husband? That is what your body does to mine, even though it is caused by some pain. Now continue forward slowly, before I spank you."

I watched her face as I moved further into her, because my penis thickened, the further moved in. I knew very well she was in pain, but she was determined to get me to the same place I stopped last time. When I was there, I pulled back, nearly all the way out, and stroked all the way in. The look on her face was pure adoration, so I continued the same movement, over and over and over, until that feeling threatened again. It did not happen before my beloved had seen those sparks fly in her head and crested the mountain of orgasm several times, and I felt her ejaculate her fluids, onto me, for the first time. She was nearly unconscious when I said, "Carolyn, I am very close, I have to pull out."