The Stolen Dozen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They put a 20 pound section of venison between two thin poles and slung them, below Carolyn, on the tripods, to cook. Henry would look over it as the master chef.

Group 'B', with Michael as its leader, returned carrying nuts and berries to be roasted for dinner. He, immediately, walked over to Carolyn and said, "I knew I was going to have you tonight, in many ways, but this was not one of them, Carolyn. Are you sure you want to be roasted, instead of toasted by 12 men?"

"You mean getting raped by 12 men, Michael. I'm sure dying over an open fire is going to be traumatic, but I think servicing 12 men is going to destroy me. What did you do to my husband?"

"Your husband walked in front of a bullet, and had the back of his head blown open. I was able to see his brain as he lay on the floor bleeding. I don't think he had a chance to think of you as he was dying, because it was over before it began. Such a nice young life ended so quickly, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. So did you."

"When you get to hell, Michael, you better hide, because Robert will go down there and find you and your friends and make your lives more detestable than the devil ever thought of, in his long reign down there."

"Carolyn, after what we've done already, our afterlife is already set in stone. What we do from this point forward is only gravy. It's like the story of "The Picture of Dorian Gray." We will stay young forever, because we have the money and power to do so. However, what happens to us afterwards will be as ugly as a trash heap on a hot day. It's just the way we are."

"Should I bother asking why you are the way you are?"

"Why are you the way you are, Carolyn? It just is what it is. If you would take the word of advice from me, and from all the young women we have taken advantage of over the last 2 1/2 years, it will go a lot easier on you if you would just give in, and let us use your body as a vessel to get off in. When we are finished with you, you can move on with your life. You will never forget this time, but you will be able to move forward, if we don't have to beat you to get our way with you. I don't want us to have to scar your body, as well as your mind."

"Robert is really dead?"

"If I was a doctor, I could certify it."

"I can't be sure how I will react when somebody touches me, because only Robert has touched me before. However, this heat is too much for me, and I will not die by fire. I just can't do it. We will just have to play it by ear, and see how I react to being defiled by you and your friends."

"Carolyn, it will be terrible, if you let it. Try to turn your mind off, and forget where you are. Just let us use your body, and not your mind."

"Would you get me down off here, please. It is getting too hot for me."

"Tom, Mark, come over here and get her down; she's had enough."

"Is she rare, or medium rare?"

"I would say she's a rare vintage, and if we treat her right, she will treat us right, also."

They took the massive 18 x 16 area rug from the living room and brought it outside. They also brought some sheets and towels out to use, to keep the rug as clean as possible. After perusing the bedroom, the couple used, they found the lubricant, but no condoms, which was a disappointment. Oh well, they would fuck her up the ass bareback.

As soon as her feet hit the ground, Andrew grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the carpet.

He said to her, "I am going to be the second man to claim your pussy. I am going to enjoy the heck out of this."

Carolyn stated flatly, "I'm not."

Andrew snickered, "I don't give a shit, one way or the other."

He threw her down onto the carpet, to the cheers of his friends, and began taking off his clothes.

Although Carolyn lay there passively, she couldn't get out of her mind that she was going to be raped in front of the 11 other men, who only thought of her as a piece of meat, to be taken for their enjoyment. It wasn't right, but none of this was right, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. She couldn't even pray, because her mind wasn't functioning on that level. It was only fear, hate, disillusionment, and disgust that filled it. Every one of them were taller, stronger, and weighed at least 70 pounds more than she did. They had weapons and she did not know how to use them. She had a car, but didn't know where the keys were. They were probably in Robert's jacket, but that meant she had to get into the cabin, into their room, find the keys, go out front, sneak around the back, run to the parking area, start the car, and drive like hell to get out of there. There was no way that was going to work, because they had 12 rifles that could make that dream come to an end, in a hail of bullets. So, she lay there and waited for the inevitable. When she saw it, she couldn't help but chuckle."

Andrew said, "What are you laughing at?"

She replied, "If that's all I have to look forward to, I might as well nap."

He was furious, because he was already fully erect, and she was making fun of it.

"Oh yeah, I guess you've seen bigger."

"You couldn't be a pimple on Robert's ass."

This infuriated Andrew as he flew between her thighs and forced himself into her completely.

Although she wasn't ready, she didn't flinch at his attack. He felt that she was dry, and began forcing himself in and out of her to make her body lubricate itself, which it did. However, Carolyn did not move, she stayed still

Andrew shouted, into her face, "Move, you bitch, or I will cut you."

"I didn't know moving was required. I thought you guys were going to fuck me, and I was going to take it."

"I will get off faster, if you move."

She began bumping her knees up and down, and it seemed to satisfy him. Within the next two minutes he shouted, "Oh fuck, I'm coming."

He may have been small in size, but he did not lack in potency. She could feel him squirt his semen inside her, at least seven times, before he collapsed on top of her.

A loud cheer went up from his friends, who pulled him off her, and without a second breath, Henry took his place inside her. He felt even smaller than Andrew, but possibly a little wider. She was so wet inside, it didn't matter. She continued bumping her knees, hoping this would get them all off faster, and it worked on Henry, because he didn't last two minutes, before he yelled that he was coming. Henry competed with Andrew, squirting semen six times inside her. Matthew was probably right, by the time she was released from this nightmare, she might well be pregnant with one or more of their children.

Henry was pulled off her and was replaced by Paul, who was replaced by Dennis, then Michael, and Philip, and Mark, and Neil and William and Stephen, and Thomas and Paul, and finally by Allen, who took nearly 7 minutes to finish and complained.

"We have to come up with a different system, because I couldn't feel her because of all your spending inside her. We have to rotate her holes, or let her clean out, after a certain amount of us had been in her. We are just too potent, and leave too much of us in her."

Mark said, "That sounds like a wonderful idea to me, are there any dissenting votes?"

Mark looked around for a moment and then concluded, "Hearing none and seeing none, the motion passes. After every four of us have had our way with our concubine, we will have the group that used her take her to the shower, clean her thoroughly, inside and out, and return her for the next grouping. There will be no further fooling around, while in the shower.

Stephen said, "Mark, you are no fun at all."

"That's not what your sister says."

"Don't talk about my sister that way."

Alan, Thomas, Stephen, and Neil were given a sheet to wrap Carolyn in and carry her into the bathroom and give her a shower. She was not totally immune to these men touching her, yet, but it was getting easier to stomach. None of them came close to Robert's size, and every time she was penetrated, her mind reached out to him.

"Robert, wherever you are, know that I will love you for eternity. These men are nothing compared to you, and I feel nothing for them. I will let them use me as they wish, and if I live through it, I will celebrate my life for you, because you are my love. They killed you only to do this to me. They could have tied you up and left you in a room and did the same thing to me, but they didn't, because they feared your retribution. I told them that you would kill each and every one of them for touching me. That's when they told me they had already killed you to stop that from happening. They must have felt something terrible would have happened to them, if they let you live, and I know it is true, because I know the depth of your love for me. We will meet again one day, my love, and I will never leave you alone again."

They carried her, wrapped like a mummy, up the stairs, across the living room, into the largest shower in the cabin, which was in one of the master bedrooms. It was large enough to hold a small party in, and had water controls on three walls. After figuring out how to work the system, and getting the water to the right temperature on each, they unwrapped Carolyn, and let her step into the enclosure. They put her in the center, and each man took soap and began using his hands to wash her, extremely thoroughly. Her vagina was washed, by eight hands, internally and externally, multiple times to the point that her clitoris started to peek out from under its hood. There was nothing she could do to stop it, even though she was inundated by water. Fingers also probed her anus multiple times, but the fingers were coated with soap, as a lubricant, and didn't hurt her. They did not realize how well Robert had opened her, during the past six days of their marriage, and she was so thrilled by it.

They could have their way with her, and she would have minimal feeling from them. She would try to remember everything about them: their faces, the color of their eyes, their voices, the way they walked, their speech patterns, their specialties, everything the police might need to track them down. Her rape would be secondary to the murder they committed of her husband. She wanted to see all of them in the electric chair, and she was forcefully against capital punishment; but not this time, this time it was personal. One count of capital murder, followed by hundreds of counts of rape that she saw coming. She knew this nightmare was not going to end soon, and she wanted to memorize everything she could to prosecute this crime against them. She would be the perfect witness. Their attorneys would not shake her testimony one bit, on cross-examination. There didn't have to be physical evidence against them, just her testimony. She would remember everything about the size, shape, and oddities of each of their penises and scrotum's, and naked bodies. She would draw each of them for the members of the jury to see, in scale, when erect. If that didn't prove to them that she was raped, by these bastards, nothing else would."

The defense would have to have all 12 of the defendants present either live or in pictures evidence that their penises were not the same as she drew. Although this part of them may grow with the years, their shape and texture would have remained the same.

She doubted any sane attorney would allow a picture of their client's genitals be presented, as evidence, in a murder trial.

As the water started to turn cold, they turned it off, and began drying their victim, and then themselves. Once again, she was wrapped as a mummy, carried through the cabin to the exterior where her next torment was to begin.

Mark said, "Men, her ass is next, we know the order of the attack, there is lubricant available, number one you may begin."

Carolyn lay on her back, waiting for the inevitable.

Philip approached her, told her to get on her knees and spread her legs.

Without a word of complaint, she did.

He got into position, and she felt the head of his penis press against her crinkled opening. He started pushing forward, and got nowhere.

"Damn, you're tight. I will have to use lubricant to get in you."

He took the lubricant, rub some on the head of his penis, and dabbed some on the entrance to her anus.

Carolyn said, "You're an idiot."

"What did you say?"

"I said, 'You are an idiot.' The lubricant has to go inside me, not outside, if you want to get inside."

"Okay." He dabbed some on his finger, and pushed some inside her anus and rubbed it around the muscle. He felt it flexing as he did it. He decided more lubricant might be better, so he did it again.

He pressed the head of his penis at her entrance a second time, and pressed in again. It was still unyielding, but eventually, it opened slowly, to allow his entrance. He slipped inside her without further incident, and continued fucking her, until he orgasmed, shallowly, inside her.

Carolyn felt his heat hitting inside her, multiple times, before he stopped, and extricated himself from her. She didn't move. She knew someone would take his place shortly.

It was Mark, and he wanted her on her back, so he could do it differently.

She turned over, and Mark took her knees and brought them up by her ears, leaving her eyes and ass pointing towards the stars. She was sure it was quite a view.

She saw many of the men gathered around her, and Mark, as he began to penetrate her. For her, it was nothing special, because Mark was of no consequence size wise. However, he pounded her like a jackhammer, from this position of superiority, and if it continued for an extended period of time, it would hurt her back. There wasn't much she could do about it, but she tried to clinch her muscles around him, to make him abort sooner, and it paid off. A few moments later, he grunted, spurted several times inside her, stood up, and walked away.

Carolyn lowered herself to the ground, and waited.

Before she could think, Thomas tapped her on her shoulder, told her to reclaim her position on her knees, and prepared to mount her from behind. He did, he came inside her, and left. Steve repeated this position, with the same result. They then wrapped her in a sheet, and took her through the cabin to the bathroom.

"We want you to use the enema bag to flush yourself out."

"Okay." Carolyn filled the bag with lukewarm water closed off the exit tube, used some lubricant on the bone, pushed it up her bottom.

"Who wants to hold the bag? "

Tom said, "I will."

"Remember, the higher you hold it the further the water will get into me, and the more it will flush out of me."

"You got it."

Tom was 6 feet tall, and extended the bag the full height of his arm making it about 8 1/2 feet high. When he released the clamp, Carolyn felt the water shoot high into her colon, and continue to do so until the entire bag had emptied, the entire gallon and 1/2 into her. Her lower abdomen was now distended. She removed the bone from her body, and attempted to hold the water in, for as long as possible, to dilute the semen. When it was no longer possible, she sat down and expelled every drop of it in one long gush. She felt like she had given birth, and was perspiring.

They started the shower, adjusted the temperature, put her in, washed her very thoroughly, and then washed themselves. They dried, wrapped her, and brought her outside to be assaulted by the next group. They were waiting for her.

Michael started this round with her on her back laying down with her feet over his shoulders and her hips slightly raised. He inserted lube into her, and then pressed himself immediately in behind it to his full length.

"How did that feel, sweetheart," he said smartly?"

Carolyn replied, "I thought you would be the nicer one, Michael. However, you could not be a pimple on Robert's ass. You may be the biggest of this group, and its leader, but you are no man in this department at all."

"I am much taller, and much broader than that husband of yours was, little miss. He was probably a peanut down there."

"If he was, how is it possible for me to take all of you so easily, without any pain? Go find his body and bring me back his penis, (1) To prove you killed him. (2) So, you guys can see what a real man looks like."

She should've stopped before she'd gone that far, because Michael smacked her, brutally, as he continued to rape her ass

Henry yelled, "Mike don't damage the merchandise."

"The merchandise developed a smart mouth, and I just put her in her place."

"Don't hit it, put a cock, or a sock in it, to keep it quiet."

"What a marvelous idea, Henry, let's start double teaming her, now, instead of waiting until later. Who is first?"

Will shouted, "That would be me," standing and moving towards the rug. Laying down next to Carolyn, he said, "If you bite me, all you will have left is bloody gums."

She remembered him but said, "I remember your penis, but I don't remember your name, I'm sorry. I know what I'm supposed to do, and I will not bite you. I will perform the task I'm supposed to do, get it over with as quickly as possible, whether I am happy or not with the result."

"I am William, and I'm glad my penis impressed you. Now get to it and make it happy."

Michael had to maneuver his body to the side, so Carolyn could raise her shoulder and neck to begin servicing William. Since he was well along the way to his orgasm it didn't bother him too much.

It didn't bother Carolyn much, either. He squirted in her rectum several times, but each time it was much less than the previous one. They were going to have to sleep soon, because they were running out of steam. For whatever reason, she wasn't tired at all.

Andrew wanted her on her knees, and William had to reposition himself in front of her. Andrew went into her vagina and Carolyn shouted, "Wrong hole!"

Andrew replied, I'm just lubing up." He extracted himself, place the tip of his cock at her entrance and pushed with his hips. Her anus opened and he slipped in without any resistance.

"Michael, you are just too damn big. Any time I go after you, there is no feeling at all."

"Andy, you are just going to have to eat your Wheaties and grow big and strong like me."

"If that's your secret, big fellow, I will do it."

Andrew continued moving slowly, and ineffectively inside her, attempting to reach something close to an orgasm, but knew it was not going to be possible, unless something miraculous happened. It didn't and after nearly 10 minutes of trying, he pulled out, disgusted with himself, and hating Michael even more.

Now there was a problem. William was next up for Carolyn's behind, and he still had not come in her mouth. If he gave up his turn, he would lose it, and Henry would take it. What to do, what to do?

Mark asked, "What's it going to be, William?"

"Can I have a few minutes, I'm really close?"

"In a few minutes Henry will be balls deep in Carolyn's ass instead of you. You know the rules."

"Oh Hell, this isn't fair. I'm going to pull out of a delicious mouth to stick it in a swampy ass, and shoot quickly, because I'm right there."

"You get another shot at her mouth, during your rotation."

"You're right, there is that."

"Who's next at her mouth?"

"Me," Dennis replied, and began moving forward.

William took up his position behind her, inserted his cock inside her, and in less than a minute, cursed, shot his semen, backed away, mumbling to his seat.

Henry hadn't bothered to move back, because he knew the inevitable would happen. Before her anus had a chance to close, he was inside her pounding away.

Dennis thought he would gag her, by forcing his penis deep into her mouth, but found he was not wide nor long enough to do it. She just took everything he had to give and sucked on him attempting to bring him to fruition and sooner rather than later he felt his testicles move up into his body, his ass clenched and he squirted into her mouth. He thought she would try to spit it out, but he was wrong again. She swallowed every bit of his offering, much to his dismay.