The Stolen Heartstone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and started toward the door when an iron tight grip grasped one of her ankles, pulling it toward the side of the bed as he pinned the other with his knee. She couldn't get the leverage to pull back or kick. A moment later, cold metal clasped around the ankle and his hands went to the other, shackling it just as quickly.

When he stepped back and pulled the chain tight, spreading her legs wider, his eyes burned fury. "Whatever made you hand over that heartstone, you're mine now."

She didn't want to cooperate. Couldn't let herself. Wouldn't. But how could she stop him? He could probably shackle her hands just as easily. She hadn't seen restraints at the head, but she hadn't noticed the ones at the foot, either.

He leaned in. "I promise, if you cooperate, I'll make sure you enjoy it."

What kind of a promise was that? Did she even want to enjoy it? Wouldn't that be a betrayal of her wedding night? And yet here she was, forced into betraying it either way.

"I think maybe you've forgotten you begged for this just half an hour ago," he ignored her to retrieve something from his jacket pocket. A moment later, the whir between her legs started, stronger than it had ever been during the auction, and just as instantly, the warm feeling of pleasure swept through her. She tried to speak, to spit hate, but her entire body went limp and as the fire between her legs grew.

The fight faded and her hips pushed upward, trying to increase the pressure. He dropped the remote and knelt between her legs. He pushed a pillow under her, holding her hips angled upward, and when he spoke, his voice was softer. "That's it. There's no reason to fight when you could be enjoying it. Now I'm going to turn it off and you can enjoy my cock instead. Are you going to let me, or do I have to tie your hands, too?"

"I won't fight," she managed to whisper, trying to suppress a moan.

He reached down, sliding a finger back and forth between her labia and she realized the slit was already wet. He paused at the hole before pushing one finger in gently. She felt herself close around it as he worked it in and out, then added a second finger. They were small, much smaller than his manhood would be, and soon she had adjusted to their size as her hips continued to strain. Her back arched and her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensation until finally she felt the harness straps unbuckle and fall away, the ball with it, only to be replaced by a finger pressing and grinding against the mound instead. It wasn't the same, was less intense, but warmer, softer.

When the hard flesh of his manhood pressed against her, she wanted to scream to stop. She shouldn't let him, certainly shouldn't enjoy it. But instead of pressing it into her, he moved it forward, sliding it between her lips. Her body reacted, and she grasped it, pushing it against her harder. He complied, sliding it back and forth faster as she thrust against him until at last he stopped, tip pressed against her opening.

Somewhere at the back of her mind, she still screamed for him to stop, but her body reacted on its own.

Slowly, gradually, he pushed. She felt herself being torn open to allow him. When he was barely inside, he stopped and backed out. Again his fingers found her mound, the place the ball had vibrated, and circled as she adjusted to his size, before he pushed in a bit further, pausing and then pulling out again.

The pain went on as he continued the routine, pushing in a bit further each time. His finger offered a distraction until at last his hips pressed against hers. He was all the way inside. It didn't hurt quite so much as her body adjusted. His finger still massaged.

He began thrusting slowly, her body allowing him in more and more easily. When he spoke, his voice was soft. "I didn't imagine your pussy would be this tight or feel this good. You like it, too. I can feel it."

As he continued and the pain eased, replaced by the slowly building fire, she realized she did like it. She considered denying it, but her hips had begun to match his rhythm. She couldn't bring herself to say it, though. Couldn't admit she was enjoying being used as if she were a common whore. Instead, she let herself go, let her breath come in ragged gasps and her hands clench against the sheets.

Encouraged, he increased the pace slightly until his own breathing matched hers and his body shook. With a growl, he gave a final thrust and held himself there. Warmth spilled out inside as he collapsed onto her.

She wasn't finished. The need was still there, more intense than it had been. She needed him moving inside her, rubbing that place, returning the ball, anything to give her relief from the pleasure that had become so intense it was agony. "Please. More. Don't stop," she begged, hating herself for it, but the desperation overrode her pride. She reached down and rubbed herself, but it didn't bring the feeling she needed.

She grabbed for the harness. The ball still whirred, but he batted it away. "You fought me even when you knew you weren't supposed to. You don't deserve more now. Next time, you cooperate like a good whore and I'll make sure you finish."

What did it even mean to finish? She had to know, but at least the fire was starting to fade and the need to know was becoming intellectual rather than physical.

With a smile, he sat beside her, staring as if she was a beloved pet that had just won the dog show.

A show dog that he didn't seem to think of untying.

"Would you unfasten my legs?" She nearly growled.

He glanced over at the chains as if he'd forgotten that her legs were still spread in front of him. "Of course. Although the view is still enjoyable this way." He punched the code to release them. "So, can you tell me now what would ever provoke a woman of your standing to make a heartstone, let alone contract it to an establishment like this?"

"I didn't."

"Didn't what?" He rested a hand on her leg, not moving it, but left it sitting there all the same.

"Make one."

He squeezed her leg as if she'd been telling a joke. "So it came into existence by itself?"

"I don't know. The first I learned of it was when it was used to summon me." Now that she could talk, the words came fast. Whether justification for her presence, or just the relief of telling a stranger who could do little more to her reputation, it was hard to say, but she talked. "He used it to blackmail me into signing the contract, and keeps up the threat of attuning it to make me obey. I'm trying to figure out how to destroy it, but I haven't figured it out now. It's not an easy thing to research without questions."

He nodded thoughtfully, suddenly her friend instead of an owner who just took her honor from her, and made her beg for him to do it. "I've never heard of a way to destroy one, although I've never researched it." He paused and then shook his head. "But all the stories I've heard say the owner has to make it. Your story can't be true."

The anger boiled. "Well, it is. There's nothing that could make me create one of those horrible things!"

He raised his hands in a mocking half shrug. "Fine, whatever you say. I understand it's hard to admit to."

"I don't know who made it, but when I find out, I will destroy him." It was the first time she'd uttered the words, given the threat power, and there was a strength that came from it.

He just laughed. "All right, if you say so."

There was nothing more to say, and arguing only made her look week, so she glowered.

After a moment, though, he went on. "I might be able to help you research it. I don't have the social restrictions you do, and could see what I could find."

Her heart leapt, then sunk. "And what would you want in repayment?"

He chuckled. "Is that not obvious by now, Lady?"

"I thought you said money was nothing to you. Why not just pay this classy establishment. You obviously come here often enough."

He considered, looking around the room as if it were a favored home. "I could, but I prefer a girl who I don't have to force. Don't misunderstand, you were excellent, and the stories I can tell about today will be unrivaled. But next time, I'd rather you were more agreeable."

"I won't be."

He gave an exaggerated sigh. "Pity. I'd hoped we could come to an amicable arrangement."

"I'd hoped that, too. Then you did it anyway."

"Ah, but you should have seen yourself, fighting against your pride when it was obvious you wanted it. Truly exquisite to watch."

She glowered again. She couldn't accept help from someone who wouldn't believe her, let alone who acted so arrogant about the whole thing. But if she'd learned nothing over the last week, it was how difficult it would be to claw her way out of this situation alone, and the likelihood of anyone else aiding her was nearly non-existent. Certainly the other men at the auction wouldn't have.

"How do I contact you if I decide to accept your offer?" She heard herself say.

He fished through a pocket and handed her his calling card. She clenched it without looking at it, unsure where to put it while naked.

He dressed again and casted a last glanced back at her. "Thank you for a most wonderful afternoon," he offered a slight bow, as if he'd come courting over afternoon tea. You'll find your clothes will be outside the door, and I'll look forward to hearing from you again. In the meantime, I'll be looking into your predicament."

And with that, he was gone, leaving her alone on the bed. At last she looked at the card crumpled in her hand. Aside from a transmitter code, it was completely blank.

*****

Comments and feedback welcome. I particularly welcome feedback on the direction of the story. I have a general outline, but am open to including reader feedback to flesh it out.

Along this line, I've always had a writer's group that I bounce stories off of before publishing. I don't have that for erotica, though. If you'd be interested in letting me bounce ideas off you, I'd appreciate it. I'm not asking for an editor or anything major, although if you want to critique, you'd be welcome to. Mostly, though, I'm just looking for people I can ask, "Should I do thing 1 or thing 2?"

Message me if you're interested.

12