The Stone Cabin

Story Info
Two lovers are at a cabin when they are interrupted.
5.4k words
4.37
10.9k
14

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Cast of Characters

Mary Jane Abernathy: Freelance Marketing consultant, owns a mountain retreat in Colorado. Lives in Denver

Dede Watson: (Dedra Ann) Deputy Sheriff (Homicide detective) Greene County CO

Mazy Phillips Chef owner of Ahuácatl

If you came up to the house it would look like an old homesteader's cabin abandoned for many years. It was situated on the top of a hill in the middle of nowhere. Very few trees dotted the landscape the hills were mostly void of trees and vegetation. But taking a second look you would notice that the building was of a more recent vintage. The cabin was faced with locally acquired stone and antique wood accents. There was a long porch running the length of the house on the south side with the main entrance in the middle. Sitting on the roof were solar cells and a solar hot water heating system. Further inspection you would find a "root cellar" where the batteries were located as well as the solar hot water tank and the control for the water well. There was an area of green about fifty yards to the Southwest where the septic leaching field was located.

Mary Jane Abernathy a freelance marketing consultant living in Denver found the land and bought it. From the cabin, she owned five miles in all directions. It was her decompression spot. She built the cabin on a hill hoping that it would be safe from flash floods. It took her two years and three contractors to assemble the cabin the way she wanted. Armed with a BA and MBA in marketing from an Eastern university and then spending time with a consulting firm, she decided to strike out on her own. Though she was from an old East coast family and had a comfortable trust fund she was drawn to the Rocky Mountains. She usually came up every two weeks so she could work on projects without distractions. This time there was a distraction, her lover of more than a year Dede Watson a Greene County deputy sheriff detective, was lying next to her on the bed in the alcove.

Dede, short for Dedra Ann, spent three years in Air Force intelligence. Even with the relaxed sexual orientation policies of the military Dede decided that she had had enough and left active service as an E-4. She took a position in a reserve unit and moved back home and finished up her degree, while in college she joined the Greene County Sheriff's dept. After spending a few years in patrol, she made detective when a billet opened in Homicide. She had seven years of experience in solving murders, and despite the rural nature of Greene County the squad had plenty to do.

The two women were naked. Mary Jane was taking the lead her hands massaged the other woman's breasts while she kissed her. Dede accepted the attention but directed one of Mary Jane's hands down to her quim. Mary Jane moved her mouth to one of Dede's nipples and two fingers into her pussy. Mary Jane loved the way that Dede climaxed with a full-throated roar. It surprised her the first time they made love, but she loved giving pleasure to the woman. They were within two years of each other in age. Despite their differences they loved each other.

First Mary Jane would propose to Dede, but Dede said that she was not ready to come out officially. Then Dede would propose to Mary Jane, who said that her business and lifestyle would make marriage difficult. The two women would laugh and then make love again. It was standing joke between the two women. This was the third or fourth time that the women journeyed to Mary Jane's hide-away. Other times they would meet at either Mary Jane's condo or at Dede's home.

From the window there was a flash of light as a thunderstorm was building off to the North West. Almost as quickly as the light flashed there was the rumble of thunder as the sound bounced off of the hills. Dede took to calling Mary Jane MJ when they were together. There was another flash of light and rumble of thunder. Dede's mouth found MJ's and the pair kissed. With her hands-on MJ's breasts Dede slid down and inspected the other woman's bald pussy. Her tongue darted in and out of her snatch. MJ pulled on Dede's arms wanting a real kiss. MJ marveled that they made love for a half hour and no dialog between them. Each seemed to know what the other wanted with out speaking. Dede massaged MJ's pussy and invaded it with two fingers. That caused a quick climax leaving Dede's fingers wet with MJ's spend.

The two women came up two nights ago. Dede endured the long trek in the four-wheel utility vehicle sitting next to MJ, wanting to kiss her lover. The four-wheeler was practically the only way to get to the cabin. One could walk, but it was a ten-mile hike from the highway where they parked their cars. MJ kept promising to have a real road cut through so that they could drive a car up to the cabin. But MJ liked the feeling of isolation, that not having a road brought.

On the way up to the cabin Dede kept playing with MJ's hair that streamed from her helmet. She knew that MJ would kiss her the moment that they reached the cabin. MJ parked the vehicle in a shed, climbed out and pinned Dede to the wall of the shed, their mouths pressed together. When they finally broke, they started moving their supplies and equipment into the cabin. Before they finished storing their stuff, they were on the bed making love.

They finally ended their session and were able to store their provisions in the refrigerator. MJ connected the propane cylinders to the cooking equipment so they could prepare food, though neither one was an especially good cook. Those tasks finished they went back to bed and made love until they fell asleep.

It was the start of the second day, and Dede was up first and kissed MJ who turned away, allowing Dede to place her hand in the crack of her lover's ass. MJ moved over her lover and kissed her, then moved to Dede's tits and sucked on her nipples. She slid down and came face to muff with her lover's pussy. Unlike MJ, Dede had a well-trimmed triangle of hair guarding her pussy. MJ started to probe her lover's quim with her tongue finally resting on Dede's clit. Dede convulsed and cried out, with the passage of MJ's tongue over her lover's sensitive area.

"I feel so good when you do that MJ. I feel good when I am with you, it makes me forget about the bodies that I have to deal with," said Dede.

Again, there was a flash and a rumble as another storm was forming and moving toward them. MJ kissed her lover, threw off the bed covers and walked to the bathroom to look out the door to the shower which was outside. The storm was almost on them but would pass quickly. MJ walked to the fireplace and put two logs on the fire and maneuvered the wood to get the fire going again.

"Sweetie come here so we can make love again?" said MJ.

There was rustling of the bed covers and Dede crawled to the open side of the bed and walked to where MJ was standing. MJ marveled at how "ripped" her lover was. Dede's breasts while not large stood out from her body. Small crimson spots dotted her tits. Because of her physical training in both the Air Force and with the sheriff's department she had perfectly sculpted abs. Her hands brought MJ's face to hers and they kissed. MJ directed them to the long couch that faced the fire and they intertwined and kissed again.

"I had this feeling that you would catch a case before you could get away, I guess that murder took a holiday this week," said MJ.

"With all the meth and cocaine trafficking in the county there's a dead body every other day. But let's make love and let the world fly over us," said Dede.

The pair lay intertwined on the couch with MJ or Dede getting up occasionally to poke the fire or add a log. While it was not too cold outside the moving storms dropped the temperature. So, they added the logs to warm them while they were making love. Dede noticed that the sun was out and decided that she wanted to catch some sun.

"MJ lets hit the hot tub and catch some rays," said Dede.

MJ got up leaned down and kissed her lover. The other woman stood, and they moved outside and climbed into the wooden hot tub that was adjacent to the back door. The real hot tub was the last part of the house that MJ installed. The warm water allowed her to be creative or that is what she thought. MJ had set the controls on the tub to heat the water when she got to the cabin. The floating thermometer registered 105 so the water was almost too warm, but it felt good. There were water jets and an aeration system that kept the water agitated.

MJ stood in front of Dede and encouraged the woman to suck on her nipples. She enveloped Dede in her arms and brought her lover's mouth to her breast. Dede's tongue flicked her hardening nipple. Dede's hand moved to her lover's pussy and massaged her vulva. She was always amazed at MJ's bald quim, all of her other lovers had, various amounts of fur. MJ was a little chunkier than Dede. Her tits were slightly larger than Dede's.

MJ sat up on the deck surrounding the tub and opened her legs giving Dede access to her pussy. It was a perfect invitation and Dede explored MJ with her tongue. After a few minutes she slipped back in the tub, and embraced Dede. The two women kissed and decided to sit on the lounges that were bathed in sunlight. MJ went inside and got two towels.

The two women arranged themselves on the lounges. When Dede felt dry enough, she folded the towel making a pillow. MJ followed her lead and did the same. The sun moved to the west leaving the women in shade. There was some discussion about getting back in the tub, but the fire offered a warm place to continue love making.

MJ walked to the fireplace and laid two logs on the fire and using a poker probed the pile and was happy that a flame started to build. She then walked through the bathroom to the shower and looked over her store of firewood and noticed that she would need to bring some up the next time she came.

In the house Dede was making tea. MJ found it a little odd that her friend of the west was a tea drinker. Dede said that a girlfriend during a one-year tour in Britain taught her to drink tea. The two women got "formal" and dressed in long sun dresses and were sitting on the couch watching the fire and sipping tea.

"I am sorry that I have to leave you in a day, I would have loved to stay, because I love you," said Dede.

MJ leaned over and kissed her, got up to refill her lover's mug. There was some noise outside and then there was a knock on the door.

"Anyone home, I see the smoke from the chimney," said a female voice.

There was more knocking. Dede leaned down and pulled the twelve-gauge shotgun from under the couch. MJ showed her the gun when she first came up here in case of an emergency.

MJ opened the door and saw a woman trying to mount a horse. The woman stopped when she saw MJ in the door. She was dressed in blue jeans and a western style shirt and a western hat sat on her head. Tied around her waist and legs was a set of leather chaps. The woman tied her horse to one of the posts and walked closer.

"Hi, I'm Mazy Phillips I am probably trespassing, I am on my way to Red Gulch, but there is a storm building in the direction I am going and was wondering if I can sit it out here."

"Technically you are right you are trespassing but since I don't have fences or posted signs, I can't enforce it. By the way I'm Mary Jane Abernathy it is a pleasure to meet you. Come inside I will introduce you to my friend."

Mazy stepped through the door and met the other woman with the shotgun in her hand. Dede quickly slipped it under the couch to its hiding place, walked around and met the visitor.

"Sorry about the gun but being out here alone one needs some protection. I'm Dede Watson," said Dede.

"I understand completely," said Mazy who slipped her hand behind one of her chaps and brought out a small semi-automatic handgun.

"I always bring some protection when I am riding alone," said Mazy, as she put the gun away.

"What brings you out here?" asked MJ.

"I had a small business setback and decided that a cross country ride would clear my head," said Mazy.

The visitor moved to the kitchen and looked in the pantry and refrigerator. Satisfied at what she found she turned around and found MJ and Dede looking at the odd behavior.

"What are you doing?" asked Dede.

"Like I said I am Mazy Phillips I own Ahuácatl, outside of Denver. You girls look like you could use a good dinner, and I'm the person that can supply it."

"I thought I recognized that name, we've eaten there," said MJ.

"Oh, yea the crazy Mexican place whose name I can't pronounce," said Dede.

"It's Aztec for avocado, and I decided to close the place while I evaluate my options. I also own the Burger shack and the Shrimp House. My partner of five years made a play to buy me out but failed. I had to raise a lot of money to make him go away, so I decided to take cross country ride to clear my head."

"Were you romantically involved as well as business partners?" asked Dede.

"We were at first but grew apart as we opened more places. He felt that he did not get enough credit for the success of the company and decided that he wanted me out. The fly in his ointment is the recipes were mine. I wrote a cookbook based on Ahuácatl's dishes so if I left all he would have had was the name and the other places," said Mazy.

"Well my lover and I look forward to a nice meal, but I think I want to hit the hot tub before dinner," said MJ.

She walked outside and threw off the sundress and climbed into the warm water and sat next to one of the massage jets. Dede slipped beside her and embraced her lover and kissed her.

"Well I see that bathing costume is no costume which I like," said Mazy, she walked inside and lost her clothes, then joined the pair in the tub.

"We usually don't have any clothing on while we're up here," said Dede.

"This is a nice place every think about renting it out?" asked Mazy.

Dede moved next to Mazy and leaned over and kissed her. She then kissed MJ. MJ would not let her go and kissed her again. Mazy moved over and kissed MJ.

"If we are going to have a threesome everyone needs to get some," said Mazy.

"I'm not sure I want to share, but that is not up to me," said MJ.

"Relax MJ, it could be fun, but I am looking forward to a good dinner," said Dede.

It was at that moment that there was a rumble of thunder in the distance. Dede explained that the shower was outdoors and if Mazy wanted a shower she needed to take it now. Towels are in the bathroom closet. Mazy got out of the tub and followed the directions to the shower and left the two women in the tub. Dede got next to MJ stared her in the eye and kissed her. In the background they heard Mazy in the shower.

"You are the one I love, don't forget that, or should I be worried," said Dede.

MJ stared back and kissed her lover her hand moved to her pussy and massaged her lover's cunt.

"You are the one I love, there is no other one, Dedra please remember that," said MJ.

"You used my real name that must mean something. The real question is formal nudity or informal nudity," said Dede.

"What is the difference?" asked MJ.

"Formal nudity is we cover our pussy's informal nudity is we lay around like we were at a Roman banquet."

Mazy stuck her head around the partition and asked if there was any wine in the house. MJ told her to meet her in the kitchen. MJ pulled herself out of the tub and put her sun dress on. She walked into the house and met Mazy wrapped in towel, in the kitchen. MJ pulled up the hatch leading to the root cellar and descended the ladder. Mazy followed and the two women looked over the wine collection. It was only about twenty-four bottles. Mazy brought her lips to MJ and the two kissed. Mazy pulled two bottles of wine and climbed the ladder followed by MJ.

"I think that these will do, I've never cooked in the nude so I will find something to wear," said Mazy.

"Dede and I were discussing whether to go formal nudity or informal nudity," said MJ.

"What is the difference?" asked Mazy.

"One we put towels around our pussies and sit at the table the other we are completely naked and lounge like a Roman banquet," said Dede who had come in from the hot tub.

Dede put on her sundress and embraced MJ and the pair kissed. Mazy pulled on her jeans and boots and walked outside to check on her horse. She noticed two buckets and filled one with water and the other with feed that she carried. She placed them where the horse could feed and drink. With her saddle bags over her shoulder she walked in and put the saddle bags on the counter. She pulled her top on and looked in the saddle bags for her knife roll.

"I Never go anywhere without these," said Mazy as she walked into the kitchen to start dinner.

MJ and Dede were sitting on the couch kissing and watching the fire. The smells coming from the kitchen stimulated their appetites and the two women got up to investigate. There were flashes of light coming through the windows and a rumble of thunder reverberating through the hills. There was the pitter patter of rain on the roof.

Mazy what are you cooking?" asked MJ.

"Well for someone who claims they don't cook much you have some interesting ingredients. I cubed and brazed the beef in the cast-iron skillet, I will add some of the beef stock, wine, and then mix in some of the canned tomatoes. I found some hot peppers in the refrigerator that I will mix in, and I have pasta cooking in the big pot. I will combine everything when I get ready to serve."

"Sounds delicious much better than what I had planned," said MJ.

"Can I put Barny my horse in the shed?"

"Sure, but you better hurry it is starting to rain," said MJ.

"Could one of you stir the skillet while I take care of the Barny?"

Dede came over to the kitchen and watched as Mazy stirred the meal. Mazy left and went outside to move her horse to the shed and quickly returned.

"Ok, I can see that you two are lovers but how did you meet?" ask Mazy.

MJ and Dede looked at each other, each waiting for the other to speak. The storm kept building with brighter flashes and louder thunder.

"About a year and a half ago we were in Chicago at the same time. MJ told me that she was teaching at a marketing seminar and I was at a death investigation course put on by the FBI. I am a homicide investigator for the Greene County Sheriff's dept. It was about nine o'clock and I just finished dinner with some of the other participants in the course. I came back to the hotel and decided to have a nightcap in the lobby bar. I sat down next to this delightful woman and we struck up a conversation. Even in the bar sparks were flying. We discovered that we lived close to each other and I snuck a kiss on her lovely mouth," said Dede.

MJ picked up the story, "I was surprised by her kiss but intrigued by this woman who was very sexually dressed, as I remembered it was a gauzy top that you wore without a bra. She then said that she was a cop. I kissed her cheek and ordered her another martini as I wanted her to stay longer. My course was continuing the next day, but Dede was returning home the next morning. I seized the initiative, reached into my jacket pocket and pulled my spare room key card out and slipped it to her. I whispered that she could come up in a half hour or drop it by the front desk saying that she found it on the floor. I finished my drink said goodbye and went up to my room and waited to see if she would come up. I changed into pajamas and waited. Not long after I heard the lock open and Dede walked in. Needless to say, we spent the night and into the morning making love. I was late to my seminar and she was late to her flight."

"And we have been together ever since," said Dede.

"I'm intrigued, what did you think when MJ handed you her room key? Did you think that she was some kind of pervert?" asked Mazy.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12