The Stone Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
After MJ's trip east she and Dede meet at the cabin.
7.3k words
4.39
4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

In the Abernathy compound in upstate New York.

Mary Jane Abernathy was in upstate New York attending the quarterly meeting of the Abernathy trust. It was at this meeting that she decided to tell her brother and sister about her marriage to Dede. They did not understand why she moved to Colorado, and why she was working when the trust gave her a good income. Abernathy women did not work they sat on the boards of charities, or possibly a bank board. They attended parties and charity galas. They were not supposed to get their hands soiled by working.

"Mary Jane you cannot be serious, you married this woman?" said her brother George.

George Abernathy styled himself as the leader of the family even though he was younger than Mary Jane.

"What will your niece and nephew say. You know they enjoy visiting you in the summer. I don't know if I will allow them to go if you are shacked up with some lesbian," said Christy Mathews Mary Jane's sister.

"Why don't you ask them to see if they would object to visiting me and my wife the homicide investigator."

"You married a female cop. Couldn't you find someone of your class?" said George.

"George I will not dignify that statement with a response," said MJ.

"I don't think that I would even mention it to them. They are teenagers and I don't need them witnessing deviant lifestyles."

"Christy, I would be surprised if they haven't had sex already. You got knocked up in high school. What was the name of that baby; Oh, Yea mother paid for your abortion," said Mary Jane.

"That's not fair Mary Jane, you were in college at the time. You don't know all of the details," said Christy.

"Well before we continue arguing; we need to get the meeting started," said George as he rose and moved to the dining room in the family's old home. He was trying to keep the meeting civil and move on from what he thought was an unpleasant topic.

The real reason the surviving Abernathy children gathered was to review the family's trust. All three of the siblings depended to some extent on the money that the trust threw off. The trust was created by their mother and father. George like their father, worked for the securities firm created by their grandfather and his brothers; went through the investments and what his strategy was to keep the income as high as possible. After the two-hour meeting the three siblings voted to stay with George's ideas. Mary Jane proposed that the trust hire an accounting firm to audit the trust. George objected but Christy and Mary Jane voted to hire the accountant. The two daughters could agree on some things Mary Jane thought.

"Trust but verify. Wasn't that a saying from President Regan, a President you admire?" asked Mary Jane.

Plans were made for next quarter's meeting. Mary Jane was itching to get away. She needed to meet with a client, and she wanted to get back to Colorado. She was going to meet Dede at the cabin in two days and didn't want to be late.

Two days later in Colorado

Capt. Dede Watson eased her department issued SUV on to the newly constructed trail or road that led to MJ's cabin. MJ or Mary Jane Abernathy her wife of five months; finally had a road cut through from the highway to the cabin. She pulled up and did a quick scout to see if there were any visitors. She parked the SUV next to the shed that usually garaged the four-wheel drive utility vehicle. Dede got out of the SUV still dressed in her pressed jeans, uniform shirt, tie and Captain's shoulder marks. Clipped on the belt of her jeans was a holster with a department issued nine mm. automatic pistol. On her feet were a pair of custom made black western boots. In one of the boots was holstered a compact 9mm automatic. She had to laugh when she remembered, shortly after she took command of homicide, the Sheriff telling her that her team needed to look better. She started wearing a uniform shirt but allowed everyone else to dress in pressed jeans and a polo shirt with the department logo. Hats were optional but she wore a western hat when she was out in the field. The Captain's bars let everyone know who was in-charge.

Dede pulled the ice chest from the back seat and moved it into the house. She came out and pulled her backpack out and took it inside. She pulled the tie off to relax. She busied herself attaching the propane cylinder to the cooking equipment and flipped on the heater for the hot tub. She unloaded the ice chest and placed items in the refrigerator. The last thing she unloaded were the three bundles of cut and split logs for the fireplace. Those went in the rack next to the outdoor shower. She pulled three of the logs and moved them to the fireplace. With some paper and other kindling, she got the fire going. She boiled water for tea on the stove and sat on the couch wondering when MJ would arrive if at all. After she finished her tea, she got up and undressed. There was a small mirror on the wall, and she looked at herself after she pulled the bra off.

"Nice to get the uniform off," she said to herself.

Her breasts responded to her self-massage, and a shutter moved through her body. Dede desperately wanted MJ to walk in.

Dede was half asleep when she heard the familiar noise of MJ's four-wheel ATV approaching. She walked out the back door topless with just a pair of running shoes and panties on. Dede waited for MJ to emerge from the shed and gathered her into her arms. They planted several kisses on each other. MJ broke away to gather her equipment from the vehicle. The two walked in each other's arms to the cabin and made it to the couch.

The fire felt good. Being in each other's arms felt good after the week-long separation. MJ decided to give Dede the best tongue lashing that she could and went down on her wife. MJ thought that Dede was the most beautiful woman in the world and allowed her tongue to communicate that to her. MJ reached up and thumbed Dede's nipples. She was pleased that they were aroused.

"MJ, I want a kiss from my wife," said Dede.

"No Dede I am having too much fun down here you'll just have to wait," said MJ as she moved and locked lips with her wife.

"I knew that you couldn't make me wait."

"I am so glad that I am here next to you. I could kiss you for an hour, and then kiss you some more," said MJ.

The two women were lying on the couch massaging each other. MJ was glad to be away from her prejudiced family. Dede was glad to be away from the scenes of mayhem that she faced almost every day. The scene she made before she came up to the cabin was very grizzly. A twenty-five-year-old woman devastated by years of meth use was killed by her meth crazed partner. It was so good to be close to the woman that she loved. MJ was also glad to be making love to her wife. Even though she was with her family only five hours, it was enough to make her uncomfortable.

The pair continued to make love though out the evening. MJ got up to poke the fire and get out of her clothes. But returned to Dede's arms as quickly as she got up.

"Do you want to go to bed, my love?" asked Dede.

"No all I want is to be with you and away from the world," MJ responded.

MJ latched on to one of her wife's breasts and used her tongue to stimulate her nipple. Her hand moved to the space between Dede's buttocks. Her fingers stimulating her wife's bung and pussy.

"Why are you so beautiful, why am I so attracted to you, my love?" said MJ.

"Keep doing that and we will have a mess to clean-up MJ."

"I don't care I can do this forever, you are such a lovely person, Dedra Ann Watson."

Dede went stiff and uttered a full-throated cry. Her cum bathed MJ's hand. MJ massaged her wife's cum on Dede's ass cheeks. At times going between her wife's legs to gather more cream. She leaned down and kissed the back of her wife's neck and whispered; "You are going to be a sticky mess, but I don't care."

"Well if you would let me get at you, I can repay the favor and make you a sticky mess," said Dede.

The two women rose off the couch and moved to the alcove where the queen size bed resided. MJ finished getting out of her clothes and climbed in the bed and Dede followed. Dede took the lead, by manipulating MJ's breasts, and her other hand fingered her wife's pussy. The two women kissed exchanging tongues during the session. MJ started to feel the effects of her wife's actions. Dede sent her over the top when she got between her legs and kissed her bald pussy. Dede's tongue invaded her wife's quim and she lapped up MJ's spend. After swallowing she moved up and kissed MJ.

"Not a sticky mess but a very pleasurable suck. It almost convinced me to shave my pussy," said Dede.

"I would not be in favor of that, your pussy gives me the feeling of big game hunting. I love a woman with a wild pelt," said MJ.

"Now I know that you are nuts madam, but I would love your tongue in my pussy again," said Dede.

MJ moved between her wife's legs and brought her lips and tongue to Dede's pussy. She inserted her tongue as far as it would go and then sucked on her partner's clit. Her hands manipulated Dede's breasts causing a slight arousal.

"Darling I need a real kiss from you," said Dede.

Just as the last words were leaving her mouth MJ covered her wife's lips with hers. The pair fell asleep. Relaxing after days filled with horror and conflict. MJ was the first up and slipped out of bed trying not to wake Dede. She walked outside and slipped into the hot tub that was close to one hundred degrees. The agitated water felt good and the cares of the world slipped off her shoulders. She was sure her cares were nothing like the cares of Capt. Dede Watson, Greene County Homicide Commander.

At a noise MJ looked over to the door and saw Dede walking out. Her wife climbed the steps to the platform at the edge of the tub and gently slipped into the water. Dede gathered MJ in her arms and kissed her. The warm water felt good to the two women.

"You and I are being total slackers. I should be in the office checking on my case and you have a million things to do for your next client. But here we are looking at the sunrise sitting in a tank of warm water," said Dede.

MJ was busy kissing Dede, her hand moved to the well sculpted butt of her wife and she really wanted to go down on Dede again. MJ moved her wife's lips to hers and they kissed.

"It is good to get away to recharge batteries. Too much work will lead to depression, and your job has the heaviest burden. I am surprised that you don't come home and scream during the night," replied MJ after she broke the kiss.

"Your love is what keeps me grounded," said Dede.

The two women kissed, and hands massaged over their bodies. They eventually got up and dried off. Dede dressed in a pair of old jeans and a polo shirt with no bra. MJ's wardrobe was almost the same. The pair shared breakfast and MJ wanted to drive around the property.

The Two women climbed into the utility vehicle and took off. MJ drove them around different parts of the land. She came up to a line of barbed wire that marked one of her boundaries. She turned toward a set of hills on the eastern edge of the property. She remembered that some mineral speculators were nosing around but she was glad that she had enough to purchase the land and the mineral rights. That kept the mining companies away. There was one nod to the modern world. On the top of the hill there was a small radio tower; several Cell companies leased the land for the installation. One of the benefits was there was cell service to the cabin. MJ explored having a power line extended from there, but that cost was more than using the solar cells on the roof of the cabin. It would have required a trench a mile long.

MJ drove the vehicle around to the opposite side of the hill. Below the radio tower was a hollowed-out crater filled with water. The two women dismounted and walked toward the pond. Dede bent down and touched the water to judge the temperature.

"I only found this place after the cell companies put up their equipment. I think that the rancher that I bought the land from used it for the cattle he ran on the property. I was so busy trying to get the cabin built that I didn't explore the property fully," said MJ.

Dede pulled her shirt off and got out of her jeans, and shoes and waded into the water. The bottom was rocky but worn, she sat on a ledge and waited for MJ to join her. MJ joined her wife and sat next to her. The sun was high in the sky shining on the backs of the women, and the pair were dangling their legs in the water.

"Warm water in the morning and cool water in the afternoon," said Dede.

MJ leaned over and kissed her wife, slipped in the water and got between her legs. Dede draped her legs over MJ's shoulders and brought her mouth closer to her pussy.

"I wonder MJ am I just a good suck for you?"

The question caught Mary Jane by surprise, and she didn't really know how to answer. She loved Dede, she loved being near her. Embracing her when she got home at whatever hour.

"Dedra, you are more than just a good suck, I have seen my productivity rise since you and I were married. You will need to tell me if our relationship has benefitted you."

"More than I have words to express. But when you went back east to meet with your family, I was afraid that you would change," replied Dede.

"My family is disappointed that I married you. Abernathy's do not have lesbian relationships. We marry the sons of important families. But that is a lot of crap, I know several of my relatives who had alternate lifestyles."

"Will you take me to meet your brother and sister?"

"If you want to grind your teeth, I will force them to meet you and see how happy we are together," said MJ between licks of Dede's pussy. MJ concentrated on bringing Dede off by using her hands and tongue on her pussy. She wanted to taste more of her wife's cum.

In the distance the pair heard a helicopter and as it grew louder it looked like it was going to pass over them. Dede leaned back to give the pilot and those on board a good view of her. MJ slipped out of the water and did the same and kissed her wife. The chopper passed over and did a one eighty and came back at a lower altitude. The chopper then resumed its original course and flew away.

"Well we gave someone something to talk about at the hanger," said MJ

"That Chopper looked like it was from the Eagle County Sheriff's office."

MJ stood and started to put her clothes back on and Dede followed. They mounted the vehicle and MJ started back toward the cabin. MJ had something special for dinner tonight. She went by the "Stone Cabin" and got two orders of the signature dish. All she would need to do would be to slide it in the oven for a half hour and serve.

MJ took an exaggerated route back to the cabin. It had been a while since she had surveyed all of her land and was glad to have someone to talk to while she looked the property over. She finally pointed the vehicle toward the cabin. Dede kept playing with her wife's hair that fell out of the helmet.

"MJ, I love you more that you can know. But I worry at times that you will get tired of my crazy work and crazier schedule and find another lover."

"Dedra Ann, what is bringing this on? I love you because you are a woman of mystery. I fell in love with you the moment you sat down next to me in Chicago. That will not change, no matter how many times I speak with my family. You are my family now," said MJ as she took Dede's left hand in hers showing both rings.

"Like it or not darling we are joined at the hip, I can't go get another lover. I was never good about that, until I found you," said MJ.

MJ pulled the vehicle into the shed and turned off the motor. The women got out and walked arm in arm to the cabin. They decided to hit the hot tub before dinner. Dede dropped her clothes and walked back outside she hit the switch for the tub jets and aerator. Then slipped into the warm water. MJ paused and turned the cabin's oven on and slipped the two aluminum take-out plates in the oven. She joined Dede outside and the pair embraced and played in the frothy water.

"MJ will you kiss me?" asked Dede.

MJ stopped and brought her lips to her wife's lips and the pair kissed. Dede used her tongue to invade her wife's mouth. She searched her partner's jaw and teeth. Her hand massaged MJ's bald pussy. They finally separated and Dede latched on to one of MJ's breasts. MJ felt so good that she orgasmed in the water. It was her turn to shout as she had an erotic experience.

The pair embraced and kissed, and Dede held on to her wife until she relaxed. Dede kissed her wife again and MJ got out of the water and sat on the platform that surrounded the tub.

"Dedra Ann that was the best orgasm I have ever had, even better that the first time we made love."

"Glad you liked it as much as I enjoyed giving you the love you deserve."

Dede pulled herself out of the tub and she sat beside MJ. The two women held each other while the sun shined on their bodies. MJ stood and grabbed the towel she brought out and went inside. She had dinner to get on the table. Dede came in just as she was getting the dishes out of the oven. Dede put on a sun dress and pulled dishes from the cabinet and set the table. She opened the hatch to the cellar descended the ladder and found a bottle of wine.

"You and I need to go shopping soon, MJ this is the last bottle of the red we like," said Dede.

MJ emptied the aluminum plates onto the china and she and Dede took their plates to the table. MJ found another hidden talent of her wife, wine expert. Dede expertly opened the bottle and poured the wine for both of them. They both dived into the meal as breakfast was the last time they ate. Despite the fact that the dish came from the refrigerator and was reheated it tasted as good as they remembered the first time they ate it.

Maybe it was a real meal instead of a sandwich quickly grabbed between video conferences or stale pizza eaten while investigating some person's untimely death. Both Dede and MJ had made resolutions to stop and have a good meal and a "date night" but coming to the cabin was the closest that they came to fulfill that pledge.

"MJ, I have decided to go back to school and get a masters, will you support me in that effort?"

"Of course, there is no question, do you want to run for Sheriff?" MJ replied.

"No, I may want to transition out of law enforcement. Plans are still fuzzy but to answer a question not asked I enjoy my job," said Dede.

The women picked up the dishes and put them in the sink. MJ cut the lights in the cabin and the pair walked outside to watch the stars. It was the time of the month where the moon was just a crescent sliver. There was a breeze blowing but the stars were still spectacular. The women sat in the lounges and watched the stars until they both felt the need for sleep.

MJ rose and walked into the cabin. Dede followed and arranged her uniform on a chair as she would need to go into the office tomorrow.

"Dede do you really need to go to work tomorrow?"

"Yes, ma'am I really have to go to work tomorrow, but that is tomorrow, and tonight is for love," said Dede.

The women embraced and MJ waited for Dede to get into the bed. She followed and the pair were in each other's arms. MJ brought Dede's head to hers and the pair kissed. They were both worn out from the earlier lovemaking and the pair drifted off the sleep.

Unlike the previous morning Dede was the first up and she carefully got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She was dressing when MJ came from behind her and kissed her.

"Don't go, call in sick. Tell them you developed an allergy to dead bodies. Stay here and make love to me," said MJ between kisses.

"You are being silly, and I love it. But you and I have a mortgage bill at the end of the month, and I need to work to support my half," said Dede.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12