The Stone Cabin Ch. 07

Story Info
Mary Jane and Dedra Ann spend several days at the cabin.
7.4k words
4.57
4.3k
7
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Mary Jane Abernathy stood over her wife Dedra Ann Watson and squirted a line of sunscreen from the top of Dede's pussy to just below her neck. She directed the stream of lotion back down stopping to draw curly cues, like the white icing on chocolate snack cakes, between Dede's breasts. Dede had a towel covering her head and jumped when the cold sunscreen hit her warm skin. Both women were totally naked, sunning themselves at the cabin after a busy month. The women arrived only three hours ago and couldn't get out of their clothes fast enough. It was great to lose their clothes, and not think about anything but making love and being in the sun.

"You're going to get roasted my love," said MJ as she started to smooth the cream over her wife's body.

"I was having a nice nap and was jolted back to reality by you, darling"

MJ continued to smooth the sunscreen paying special attention to Dede's breasts. Dede filed for actual leave and the two decided to spend some of the time at the cabin. Dede's unit cleared two of three open cases and MJ's campaign proposal to Gay Pride Denver was accepted. Thankfully Dede and Agent Kellerman of the FBI didn't have any further run-ins. The Greene County crime lab could not pull fingerprints off of the sign left in the couple's yard, quieting MJ's pursuit of the perpetrator for the moment.

MJ sat near Dede and reflected on the activities of the past month. Several weeks ago, Dede decided to sign her and MJ up for the annual Women in Law Enforcement charity golf tournament. Neither Dede nor Mary Jane play golf. To say that their effort was a comedy of errors would be an understatement. They spent the day navigating the ruff first on one side of the fairway then the other. When they finished, they offered to take their playing partners to lunch for putting up with them.

"I still don't know why I let you talk me into playing in that tournament," said MJ for no reason.

"Get over it, it was fun, and we met some nice women. Nobody cared. I think this was the first time for half the people playing that day," said Dede.

MJ moved close to Dede and kissed her wife.

"Would you like me to reciprocate?" asked Dede.

"No, I am already a greased pig, but thanks," said MJ.

MJ reached for the floating thermomotor it read 119 degrees. A little too warm for right now. Maybe for this evening she remembered that they had some special scotch stored away. But even in the sun, there was a breeze that rustled through the trees keeping the women cool.

The pair intertwined and kissed. Dede moved down to MJ's breasts and played with the nipples on her globes. Her hand massaged MJ's bald pussy. The erotic action made MJ climax. She was dripping but didn't feel the need to enter the tub. MJ took revenge and kissed her wife's pussy using her tongue to excite Dede. She watched as Dedra Ann climaxed and admired the amount of fluid she expended.

"We should be out at the pond where you want to put the new house. That water would be cool enough to enter right now," said Dede.

"Maybe, I guess poor planning on our part. But I just want to make love to my wife, I don't care where," said MJ.

The pair continued to kiss, and Dede decided to attack MJ's pussy and get her to climax again. An hour later and the pair were locked in an embrace. The sun moved putting them in the shadow of the trees. The breeze was becoming cool to a little uncomfortable. MJ slipped into the warm water and was invigorated. Dede slipped in the water beside her.

"Now I know why you want a towel boy to bring us drinks," said Dede.

"Yea but we wouldn't be able to sun in the nude or make love outside. I am glad that that pesky prospector is in jail, I think that we are too far away from our cover ups, should someone come up the trail," said MJ.

MJ hauled herself out and started to reapply the sunscreen. Dede got out and took over spreading the cream over her wife's back and shoulders. Dede brought her head to MJ and the pair kissed. The pair embraced while stretched out on the deck. Dede's hand massaged MJ's naked pussy. Dede's fingers penetrated MJ's pussy and she felt the spasms of the building orgasm.

MJ moved and rolled them both back in the tub. They continued to kiss each other. Mary Jane moved the pair near a water jet. The moving water with bubbles was invigorating and both women seemed to climax. Today was reserved for lovemaking trying to make up for what the couple missed over the last month and half. Mary Jane stood in front of a jet moving her body so it would hit her pussy. Dede came behind her and kissed her ear.

"Darling I can't tell you how much I love you," said Dede.

"Just know that I love you also," said MJ.

Both women pulled themselves out of the water and followed a stone path to the shower. The shower was just a concrete floor with a sprinkler overhead. There were two walls made out of fiberglass. On some shelves were soap and shampoo. MJ adjusted the water to almost too hot and got under the stream. Dede joined her and squirted body wash over her wife and began to massage it into her skin. The pair embraced under the shower. MJ moved around rinsing the soap off of her body. She squirted some shampoo on her and Dede's hair and began to massage Dede's head. Dede turned around and did the same for her. Both women finally rinsed all of the soap and shampoo off and moved into the cabin.

They got towels out of the cabinet and dried each other off. Dede got jeans and a polo shirt from her backpack and started to dress. MJ followed with almost the same wardrobe. MJ moved to the kitchen and pulled several bags out of the ice chest. She arranged them on the counter.

Mary Jane called chef Mazy Phillips and asked for the Stone Cabin Beef recipe a few days before they left and went to the grocery store to pick up the ingredients she needed. She opened a package of beef round and cubed the meat. she covered the meat with salt, pepper, a light dusting of smoked paprika and other spices. She located the old cast iron skillet coated it with oil and put it on the stove to heat up. She dropped the meat in to the skillet to brown. MJ dusted the meat with a coating of flour to aid in browning. The meat rendered some of the fat that would add flavor to the dish.

On the counter were two bottles of red wine, Mazy specified a particular wine but Mary Jane made do with what they had on hand at the house. She poured half of one bottle into the skillet and stirred keeping the meat from sticking to the pan. The other half of the bottle would be used to add to the mixture as the wine evaporated during cooking. Mary Jane opened the can of pealed sliced tomatoes and added them to the skillet. Again, stirring the result. She added a little more wine and continued to stir. The dish would take a half hour to forty-five minutes to cook. She paused and pulled one of those new-fangled hard Selzers from the ice chest and popped the tab.

Mary Jane noticed that Dede's shirt was draped over a chair, and she was outside sunning herself more. She was concerned that her wife was still upset from the interaction with the agent from the FBI. MJ turned the heat down and gave the mixture another stir. She walked outside to see how she was feeling.

"I should never have left, I know that I needed the time off, but not now," said Dede, when Mary Jane walked outside.

"Well, if not now when? What are you upset about darling. Please don't beat yourself up over a small person like Agent Kellerman. She overcompensates because of her issues. The Sheriff would not have appointed you Capt. If you didn't have the skills," said Mary Jane.

"Do you need some help with dinner?" asked Dede tying to deflect the interrogation.

"No, I need to know that you are OK, that you are here and not worrying about what small people think about you. You are a strong woman you need to show it," said Mary Jane.

"You just say that because you're married to me," Dede replied.

"My love I wouldn't have married you if I didn't believe that you were a strong woman. I can remember how you took charge when Eagle County found a body on our land. When you single handedly arrested a suspect outside our cabin. I remember watching on a monitor when you interrogated a witness that didn't want to give you the information that you needed. I tell people that the person didn't have chance. You are that good. You don't need to drown in the cesspool of pity because of one woman. Now I will let you help, the table needs to be set," commanded Mary Jane.

"You sound like my old Drill Instructor. I will be there in a second.

MJ moved back to the kitchen and poured more wine into the skillet and stirred the meat. She finished the can of selzer and tossed it in the recycle bag. She added a can of pealed peppers and stirred the mixture again. Dede got plates down and placed them on the counter. She grabbed silverware and napkins and started to set the table. She pulled her shirt from the chair and pulled it over her head.

"I am sorry that you are covering up your assets, darling," said MJ from the kitchen with a little laugh.

Mary Jane poured the rest of the wine in the skillet and raised the heat and continued to stir the pan. She looked around the pan and fished out the two bay leaves that she used to add flavor. Dede pulled the other bottle of wine and glasses and placed them on the table.

"You know that you could have just gotten two to-go orders and we would be eating by now," said Dede.

"But this is more fun, and it will taste better. I thought you were beginning to like my cooking?" MJ responded.

After taking a taste and testing the meat and the vegetables with a fork for doneness, Mary Jane pronounced the meal finished. She reduced the heat and pulled a small baguette from her supplies and cut it in half. She pulled the pan and started to spoon the beef onto the waiting plates. She placed a half of the baguette on each plate and carried them to the table.

Both women ate the meal like they were savages. It was finished in fifteen minutes. Both sat back and looked at each other. Mary Jane was somewhat upset that the meal was consumed in a short time. An hour to make the meal and fifteen minutes to consume it. It seemed kind of unfair. Dede got up and brought the skillet to the table and divided what remained between them.

"Your version of the dish is as good if not better than the original, I liked the wine also," said Dede.

"I appreciate the complements," said MJ.

The women rose and cleared the table MJ washed the plates and silverware and put them in the dish rack. Dede brought the skillet over and rinsed it out and placed it on the stove to dry. Kitchen chores finished Dede build a fire in the fireplace. MJ embraced her wife and the couple kissed in front of the fire.

"Why do I love you so much Dedra Ann, Watson?"

"Because you think I am funny," Dede replied.

"That is one reason, but that can't be the only reason, I love you because you are an interesting person of many talents," said MJ.

The couple kissed and pulled their shirts off and kissed again. Outside they heard the breeze in the trees. Mary Jane moved to the kitchen and brought down the bottle of fifteen-year-old scotch. Dede was already pulling her jeans and panties off and heading out the door. MJ followed after losing her clothes, but she had the bottle and glasses. The wind was gusting to five miles per hour, and even in the spring it was very cool. Mary Jane stood on the lip of the hot tub, letting the wind cool her skin. The sky was cloudless and full of stars. She watched the jets and bubbles froth up the water. Dede kissed her and the pair slipped into the tub. It felt good embracing in the bubble filled water. MJ sought out Dede's mouth and kissed her wife. Dede kissed back and pulled herself out of the tub and sat with her legs in the water.

"I bought a gimmick at the sporting goods store and want to try it out tomorrow," said MJ from the tub.

"A laser site won't improve you aim darling," said Dede.

"No, it is a clay pigeon thrower I want to see if I can still knock down clay pigeons with the shotgun," said MJ.

"Oh, good we can play with guns tomorrow," said Dede.

Mary Jane moved toward Dede and draped her wife's legs over her shoulders. She brought Dede's quim closer to her mouth and she began to kiss her wife's pussy. She was rewarded with a load of cum as Dede held MJ's head in place.

"Dammit lady you know how to make me go off, you're not leaving until I cum again darling," said Dede.

Mary Jane continued to lick and kiss her wife's quim hoping for another deluge. She was rewarded when Dede let loose with a full-throated roar as she orgasmed again. Dede started laughing and slipped into the water, finding her wife's mouth and kissed MJ.

"I heard something about scotch, where is it?" said Dede.

"Let's make love first then we can drink," MJ replied.

"You're holding something out from me, and I don't think I like it. What's going on darling?" asked Dede.

"You got me, I am holding out on you, darling," said MJ

"Now I am really interested," said Dede who started to tickle Mary Jane in the water. "I can't do this when I am at work, but I can get away with it with you," she said as she continued to work her wife's body over.

Mary Jane's body spasmed under Dede's fun torture. "I will tell you if you quit, but first a kiss," said MJ between bouts of laughter.

The two women parted and collected themselves. They both pulled up on to the deck, the cold wind aided in cooling them down as the warm water evaporated. Mary Jane handed a glass to Dede and then followed with the bottle and poured a measure of the brown liquid into her glass. She served herself and took a sip. The scotch went down her throat smoothly but there was a warmth generated from the liquor.

"What is this big announcement you're keeping from me?" asked Dede.

"We will have visitors next week. I have convinced my sister and brother to hold the Abernathy trust quarterly meeting in Denver. So, you will finally meet them," said Mary Jane.

"So do they really have horns growing out of their foreheads?"

"Don't be silly, their just set in their ways," said MJ who laughed.

"Do you have a plan?" asked Dede.

"They are going to be here beginning on Thursday and leave Sunday. Friday will be family only as we approve the investments that my brother suggests. Thursday night we will take them to dinner. Is "The Stone Cabin" fancy enough for some eastern swells?" said Mary Jane.

"Fancy enough for me, I guess I will need to wear one of those dresses that I bought before your gala," Dede replied.

Mary Jane took a sip of the scotch and slipped into the tub. She moved to the opposite side of the tub and then came back. Nothing but sex with her wife was better that lounging in a tub of aerated warm water. Dede was seated on the deck and sampling the scotch.

"Darling, would it kill you to come over here and kiss my cunt?"

"Someone didn't get enough this evening," said MJ as she moved between her wife's legs.

"I can never get enough of your love, Mary Jane, to the point of demanding what I need," said Dede as she finished the glass of scotch.

Dede poured some more of the brown liquor. The women sipped the scotch and kissed each other pussies. They finally got out and moved back into the cabin. Both Mary Jane and Dede dressed in PJ's. Dede poured another glass of scotch that was stolen by MJ.


"My love I believe you and I have had enough," said Mary Jane as she kissed her wife.

She poured the glass back in the bottle and put it back on the shelf. Dede moved to the fireplace and placed two logs back on the fire. She used a poker to get the fire going again. Mary Jane moved next to Dede and kissed her wife.

"Come my love lets go to bed," said MJ.

"Do you think I drink too much MJ?"

"No but you needed the time away from work. We both might be better off if we cut down on our consumption," replied MJ.

The women went to bed and as usual Dede was the first in followed by Mary Jane. In the background the fire snapped and cracked giving them a unique soundtrack. They moved together and kissed and before long they were both asleep.

Mary Jane cussed the morning and cussed at Dede's PJ's as they were denying her access to her wife's pussy. She slipped out of bed and left her garments on the floor and went out to the hot tub. She hit the button to turn on the jets and aerators and slipped in the warm water. She was splashing around in the tub when she heard Dede come out. Dede was naked and her body look good in silhouette against the rising sun.

"Do you want some company?" asked Dede

"That's a stupid question, the only reason that I am out here is because we both had on PJ's and I couldn't get to your beautiful pussy, darling."

Dede slipped into the water and the two women came together and kissed. MJ's hand moved down to Dede's quim and massaged her clit and lips. Dede struggled under her wife's relentless maneuvers. Dede tried to pull away, but MJ had her other hand behind her neck while they kissed.

"OK now it's your turn, darling," said Dede as she pulled away.

Mary Jane got up on the deck and opened her legs allowing Dede access to her quim.

"Nothing like a little tongue lashing in the morning to get you going," said Dede.

"Sex with you is always good, darling," replied MJ.

The pair came together and kissed and then pulled themselves out of the water. They walked back to the cabin and dried off. Mary Jane found her jeans and shirt and after pulling on a pair of panties she dressed. She moved into the kitchen and turn the stove on heating the skillet. Dede also dressed then pulled dishes and silverware to set the table. MJ was busy frying up some bacon. After MJ pulled the bacon out of the pan laying the pieces out on paper towels to drain. She cracked two eggs and watched as the albumen changed from clear to white.

Dede stood next to her, holding plates. MJ pulled the eggs out of the pan and divided the bacon between them.

"So, what is this gimmick you bought?" asked Dede.

"It's a clay target thrower, my father taught me to shoot clays when I was young and I want to see if I still can knock them down," replied MJ.

"I didn't see that gear when I packed the car?" said Dede.

"I put it under the rear seat," said MJ.

"Well, I brought both of my guns because I haven't shot in a month, so you and I can see which one of us shoots better," said Dede

"I am sure you are better than me, darling," said MJ.

There was the sound of an SUV driving up and parking.

"Were you expecting visitors, MJ?"

"No, I guess some one wants to talk to us." She replied.

Looking out the window she recognized that the truck belonged to her southern neighbor. Neither Dede nor MJ had been at the cabin in the last month. So, Mary Jane wondered if he had more stray cows. The women opened the door and walked on to the porch just as a woman exited the truck.

"My husband asked me to come over, we lost some more cows. He and I think that there is a gang of rustlers working the area and they are using your land as an exit point," said the woman.

"Have you talked to the Eagle County Sherriff's department?" asked Dede.

"Yea, but the only thing they do is fly that helicopter over once a day. We're asking everyone near our ranch to keep their eyes open.

"How bad are your losses, ma'am?" Dede asked.

"Not bad numbers wise but losses are losses," said the woman.

"We're going to be here for a few days, and we will keep our eyes and ears open and alert you and the authorities if we see anything," said Mary Jane.

"Thanks for your help," said the woman.

"Would you like some tea or coffee? You can report to your husband that we're not gun crazed and fairly civilized," said Mary Jane.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12