The Stories I Witness - Jonathan Ch. 02

Story Info
Bedding the vixen. Or was she bedding me?
5.5k words
4.76
4.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers

I spent the rest of the evening lounging on the porch, re-playing the afternoon in my head again and again. Honestly I was quite curious of their relationship of 'helping each other out' and somewhat even more curious about her wish for me to consider fucking him or had she just misworded having a threesome - you know, the usual kind.

I found myself wondering over Marks solitude again. He was a fine looking man, there was no doubt about it. All the girls in our school had been chasing after him and later in uni he seemed to get more than enough attention as well. But he always said that they're not what he's looking for. I seriously couldn't wait to see what kind of a woman finally takes him down - like I hadn't even heard of even one single girlfriend and he definitely preferred not to talk about it.

Sitting there, I poured myself a glass, pouring it quarter full - quickly reconsidering and poured the glass half full. God, how had I become that pathetic? Well possibly because my ex-s were nothing comparable to her. None of them almost ever went down on me, nor wanted me to go down on them, not to mention that apparently there were only two acceptable sex positions ever invented.

Finally I saw headlights approaching. She stepped out of the car, wearing a short sleeved dark grey knee length dress that complimented her curves beautifully, the neckline giving a sweet subtle hint of her breasts. I stood still as she walked to me, wondering over which would be the way to greet her, up to now she had barely given me a wave when she saw me.

She walked right up to me and grabbed me from my hair, pulling me in for a kiss and kissed me like she'd waited for me all evening, making my penis spring up from the memory of her lips. Taking her in my arms, I pulled her up to my body, desperate to feel her. The round of her butt felt so sweet in my hand and how her body arched to mine...

We kissed lost in our lust until she pulled away from me asking "Offer me a drink?"

"Of course" I agreed and followed her with my look as she sat on the lounger next to mine. Pouring her a quarter glass of the rum I handed it to her.

I sat down and sipped on my drink as she looked at the night sky, lighting up a cigarette. She looked oddly erotic a smoke in her one hand and a rum in the other. Her dress had temptingly risen up to her mid-thighs and I imagined her legs wrapped around me... pulling me closer.

"So I told Mark that we're casual." she said, breaking the silence and my thought trail.

"Oh, okay." I noted, releasing that we kind of shared a woman now and kind of are in a weird tangle of relationships.

"What's the deal with you two anyway?" she asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well, we're sort of best mates since forever, grew up together and all. How did you two even end up on your arrangements? I mean he hasn't ever had anyone living with him."

"We seemed to get along more than fine when he interviewed me last year and he offered me a spare bedroom. And to answer the question you're really asking - one night we got tipsy and high, he said he hadn't had anyone for a year, so I pulled his pants down and sucked him off. He protested at first, but I told him to fuck off. From then on we started to sort of relieve each other, fuck when a extra hand was needed, cuddle when lonely."

"That's none of my business really." I muttered, reluctant to admit that that was what I'd wanted to know.

"But you worry of his secluded lifestyle and I appreciate that, he's a lovely man, but he just... he needs to just fucking... never mind. How did you end up back here?"

"Oh fuck, well I just broke up from my long term girlfriend. I think she had just gotten bored and wanted to fuck around. She'd constantly cheat on me, getting drunk in a nightclub, letting men take her home and come crawling back to me in the morning, saying she loves me and that she'd never do that sober." I answered as I really was interested in what she'd left unsaid.

"Sounds like a whore" she mumbled puffing out smoke.

I laughed hard and candid. Oh fuck, how amazingly emotionless her expression was saying that. "God, I think you're the first one not blaming it on me. 'Maybe you should have been a better man' they'd say"

"Drink up, I have a feeling you need to feel how a 'better' woman is like." she said, drowning her drink and gave me an impatient look.

I followed her lead as we got up, I took the bottle and led her through the house to my room. She stood in the doorway, scanning my room as I sat down on the bed, yet again unsure how to be, while she looked as if she'd own the place.

She set the glass on the end table and refilled both of ours. Without taking a sip, she sat over my lap, saddling me. Stroking my hair, she looked me in my eye and asked "Why do you always get uncomfortable when I look you in the eye?"

"I don't know." I mumbled, looking away.

She held me by the chin and ordered "Look me in the eye... no, not at my eyes, look in my eyes."

I did as I was told, looking in her silvery green eyes, her pupils dilated. Her eyes look so sweet, innocent even. "Much better." she whispered, stroking my cheek she added "It's beautiful how much the eyes say, even though they are so expressionless, just the pupil size and direction giving out information, but yet it tells so much."

She brought her lips to mine, caressing me with her tongue. Her hands roamed my body and I followed her lead, feeling the curve of her breast, her well toned arms...

"How did you imagine having sex with me?" she asked softly on my lips.

"Uhm, I'm willing to bet you have a better plan."

"Damn, you're so humble - in a good way." she whispered between kissing me, running her hands under my shirt. Caressing my body with her fingers, she lifted the shirt, pulling it off.

She pushed me to lie on the bed asking "Tell me, is there anything you have ever wanted to try, but none of your princess ex-s weren't willing to?" while going down to kiss my neck.

"Uhm, well... I have wanted to try anal." I muttered, feeling slightly embarrassed for no apparent reason.

She laughed out loud, making me worry how well the sound travelled in the house, and asked "You've never had anal sex? Like as in not even given and not talking about receiving?" all while staring at me with eyes full of surprise.

"Uh, well, never got past inserting, too painful apparently."

She giggled, shaking her head, and asked "You've got lube?"

"No."

"You're a nearly thirty year old man, you must have lube." she said like a teacher scolding a child, "Oh well, some other time then, as I really don't carry mine with me and don't do 'en natural' with newbies." she said, pulling off her dress. She was completely naked under and, and - did she just say she'd have anal with me?

I realised, I'd just froze still again, staring at her like I hadn't seen a naked woman in years. Snapping out of it, I pulled her back down on me, kissing her.

"Take off your pants" she ordered me, hands running over my body. I did as I was told, unbuttoning, zipping and lowering them. She climbed off me, letting me get them over my ankles.

She took a good sip of her rum and said "I'll show you how I imagined fucking you."

Damn she was straightforward. Or was that how a casual relationship worked? She climbed over me and pulled me in for a kiss, making out with me like she'd been starving for it.

"I can't wait to get him." she said, grabbing my dick stroking it before guiding it in her and moaned in my mouth as I inserted.

She began to ride me, hand on my chest, hips rolling up and down, other hand rubbing her clit, focusing purely on her own pleasure. She fucked me like I wouldn't even had been there. Moaning deep and loud, her face full of bliss. Unlike any girl I have bedded before, she had no restraint, constantly acting and reacting, hell, no one had even fucked me like that, I was always the one doing the fucking.

It was beautiful how her body worked, a mesmerising bounce in the breasts, her hips gyrating above mine... I slid my hands over her body, feeling her muscles flex and relax as she rode me.

Bending my knees I started to thrust my hips against her, gaining her attention immediately - she looked down on me with eyes full of desire and murmured that she wanted me to fuck her to heaven and further, make her scream louder than any girl before. Damn, she was already louder than any girl before.

Grabbing her hips, we found a good dynamic between our moves and we fucked like our lives depended on it. The room echoed of our moans, slapping skin, her desperate cries and my grunts. She nudged me up from my neck, inviting me in for a kiss. Holding each other from our backs, we rocked our hips against each other and kissed to build our mutual bliss.

I pulled away from the kiss, looking at her, she looked at me all lusty and whimpered "Oh, fuck me like you mean it." Damn that's hot. It was like she reacted to every move, rocking her hips against me, caressing my body, kissing me every now and then.

She moaned loud through our kisses, encouraging me to fuck her harder. It was like she'd been addicted to our intercourse. I flipped us on to our sides, giving me more leverage behind my thrusts.

"Make me come." she begged between our kisses and it was like she'd woken up a primal animal in me.

I slammed into her hard and deep, feeling so-so close to coming and I tried to keep going.

To my relief, her moans grew more defined, her body flexing, she must have been on the edge or at least that was what I hoped.

"More." she pleaded between her moans.

I turned to suck her nipple, pinching the other and oh she screamed, loud and clear, almost primal. "Don't stop!" she pleaded and I kept on sucking as she spasmed all over her body, her pussy squeezing semen out of my dick. I groaned on her chest, eyes rolling back in my head.

As our orgasms slowly dissolved and we laid there entangled, catching our breaths, watching our chests rise and fall. Suddenly she giggled saying "Oh boy, you're a gentleman in bed, I'll give you that."

We stared at each other, smiling "And you really love to fuck, don't you?" I teased back, that woman really was like porn to me.

"Who doesn't?" she chuckled.

"You'd be surprised."

She giggled sweetly and stroked my head asking "How you feeling?"

"Like I'd never had sex like this."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, like... it's not just me fucking you, it's you fucking me back too. And you... you are just so full of it."

"That I am."

We laid in silence a few moments, our breaths returning to normal and thought of the surreal turn of the day. It didn't make sense. I looked at her and asked "So, I've wanted to get to you for a while now and suddenly today we end up here. What's up with that?"

"I can't answer that honestly without giving out information trusted to me." she noted, climbing over me, kissing me like she was still hungry. "You up for more?" she asked on my lips, searching my eyes for an answer. Damn, I couldn't say no to her even if I wanted to.

We fucked again, much longer and slower that time. Cowgirl, doggy-style and all sorts of positions I had no names for. I couldn't believe that I'd never had a woman like that, never had sex like that, fucking porn was real.

I offered her to stay until the morning, but she turned me down without a single moment of doubt, reminding me not to forget that we're casual and left me to my bed alone. Shit. Now that I've had a woman like that, I don't think I can go without.

The next morning mom complained about the birds being loud all night... birds, sure...

...

The following week, I saw her in a new light, she on the other hand seemed completely oblivious of any change. But that's what she wanted, our affair to stay out of work. I on the other hand was not able to stay as ignorant. Every conversation, every touch she had with Mark, I noticed. Every laugh they had, every glance, I felt oddly jealous. But I did agree to leave us out of work and we were casual. And so were they.

Wednesday, finishing time, was the first time when she didn't look at me like a worker. As we wrapped our day up she came to me, pretending to check out my picking equipment and asked "Come by tonight. Eightish?". I just gladly agreed, feeling excitement overwhelm me, it was like I'd been waiting for this moment for weeks not days.

Driving home, I counted the hours until I could go back. I drank to pass the time faster, trying to stay sober at the same time. I found myself pacing back and forth. Fuck, why was I so obsessed over a casual relationship? Because the sex was bloody good, duh.

I forced myself to scroll on Facebook to pass time (still 2008, you know, the time when Facebook was used on PC-s). I had a message from John, he was a mate from the city I lived in since going to TAFE. I'd met with him when his restaurant redid their kitchen with the company I worked for.

John was a sous chef at a three hat restaurant and his place was looking to connect with the farmers more and so. Since our and Marks farms were already supplying them then we seemed like a reasonable option and I offered that he could come for a visit whenever he wanted.

Having passed enough time, I got back to my car. And then it hit me. Damn, she lived with Mark. I couldn't have said that I was uncomfortable with him in the next room, but who was I kidding, I kind of was, but I decided that that was just panic talking, we're all grown ups and all.

I drove back up there and found them hanging on the back porch. I felt the familiar jealousy return, but tried to clear my head as I walked up to them.

"What brings you here mate?" Mark asked, getting up and hugged me. Damn, he still was and always will be a bloody teddy bear. I was even surprised he didn't hug me every day before work.

"Ugh... I..." thinking how to exactly answer him.

"He's here to fuck me" Kate cut in before I could even try and formulate a reply.

I shrugged at Mark, who was clearly amused by my reaction. "Well don't let me keep you from the angel" he said, smirking and smacked my ass.

Kate held her hand out as an invitation and pulled me in for a deep kiss, which Mark wasn't even trying to pretend that he wasn't staring at.

She dragged me inside to a room that used to be Marks parents bedroom. Undoing my pants and dropping them, she pushed me to the bed. Kneeling between my legs she took me in her mouth. I gasped, looking her make out with my cock. Who the hell was this woman?

"You like that?" She asked between sucking me, like she'd even have to ask.

"Oh fuck." I sighed, stroking her head, playing with her hair and she didn't resist a single bit, taking me fully in her mouth and making me moan when my mushroom touched her throat.

She bobbed her head back and forth, working my sensitive spot, making me whimper. She came back up, licking and kissing, before sucking me in my full lenght again. Damn, I've only seen girls give head like this in porn and it felt so damn good. Working me closer to coming, she came up asking "Can you handle more?"

I looked at her confused, like that could have gotten any better. "Yes, please" I answered her, very curious on how she could have made that any better.

"You asked for it." She said grinning before sucking my mushroom again and deepthroating me slow. Ah damn, that felt so good it was torturous. Coming up, making my dick already miss her, she went down and did my balls, nuzzling and licking them. Then, oh shit, under them, teasing my taint mercilessly, oh god that was crazy good, and I jumped from surprise as she licked my butt hole.

"Kate..." I groaned disapprovingly.

"Shh... Relax and focus..." she said and grabbed my dick to jerk it off.

I wanted to complain, but the feeling was exquisite. Odd, but very enjoyable. Pulling her mouth away she sucked her fingers. I could already imagine her fingering herself while sucking me.

Her jerking hand never lost pace on me, stroking and twisting... Taking her fingers out of her mouth, she took my shaft fully in her mouth and sucked slowly, up and down as she had before. Damn she's so good. I moaned, feeling oh too close.

"Kate!" I yelped feeling her push a finger in me.

She responded by sucking me harder and rubbing my mushroom against her throat. Ah fuck, that was something.

She started to move the finger in me. "Kate don't..." was all I managed to say, feeling an intense orgasm form in me. I moaned out loud, as she continued to suck and finger me viciously.

Spurting semen down her throat, the spurts felt longer than they'd ever been, dragging out the pleasure torturously.

I groaned from the tormenting pleasure, wanting it to end and to never end at the same time. I felt like my orgasm would last an eternity and with Kate prolonging it, not giving my dick or ass a break.

After what felt like forever, in orgasm terms, I came back to earth, falling limp on the bed panting. She pulled away from me and climbed next to me grinning. I waited for the walls to look straight again. Damn, I've never come like that. I looked at her bewildered. She just laughed asking "Had quite a flight did we?".

"Holy fuck..." I whispered wide eyed.

"And that's why men like their asses fucked. When done properly of course." She said, smirking.

"Holy hell..." I was still stunned from my experience.

"You aren't turning religious on me are you?" She giggled.

"Only if you're the religion."

"Well how about you confess your sins to my pussy." she said sitting over my face.

Did she just? Did she just? Yes she sat over my face, her pussy on my lips. She was so wet. I tasted her. Sweet and mellow. Oh fuck, I had close to no idea how to be good at this, definitely not good enough for her.

I licked over her lips and her opening, focusing on the opening and nuzzling over the lips every now and then. "Focus on the clit, then the lips, only hinting a little that you're going in." she instructed me.

Thank god. I felt a little embarrassed, but grateful. I found her clit and she moaned immediately when I drawed my tongue over it. "I'm a clit person as you see" she said between the moans.

I felt freshly encouraged, with her reacting so sweetly to my efforts. I tried to use different angles and brought my lips in to the play kissing her clit. "Oh, I love how your stubble rubs my thighs" she murmured on me.

I kissed and licked her, as she started to rock her hips against my face. "Oh, I'd love to come on your face, but as promised, I'll teach you to fuck ass." she said, crawling off of me.

Oh shit, I had completely forgotten. How could I have forgotten something like that? I had no idea, but I was more excited than I could possibly describe.

"Ok first of all, lube. Secondly the receiver must be quite aroused and you did a good job on me with that. Thirdly lube." She continued laying over the bed edge with knees on the floor. "Fourthly, for first time anal receivers, take a easy position, which isn't really a question here, but just as a FYI."

She handed me the lube asking "What did we learn?"

"Uhm... lube?"

"Exactly, unless you're dealing with someone who finds saliva or something more likeable. Now for fucking someone in the ass for the first time, you have to make sure your receiver is well relaxed and there's nothing in getting a strangers dick in your virgin ass that's relaxing. So good reference points are breathing and back and shoulder muscles." Damn I felt like I'd been in adult sex ed. But I loved it.

"As in sex always, you focus only on the receivers pleasure, otherwise you're just a dick. And with new partners, let the receiver push in, because they actually feel what they're feeling, but I'll guide you through this one.

"Take some lube on your fingers and squirt some more on my asshole. Push your fingers in gradually" Oh damn her ass was so hot, both temperature and look wise, with my fingers pushed in, it was even more of a sight.

kaitslou
kaitslou
38 Followers
12