The Stork Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika looked past me at Tanya, and said, "Tanya, tell Troy what you heard at school today," so I looked around at Tanya, on my left.

"Yeah, I was talking to one of our friends after lunch," Tanya started, "and she told me she heard some guys talking about Erika and me at lunch time. One of them said we were the most unfuckable girls at school."

"They're just fuckheads," I said, looking first at Tanya and then turning to Erika, "They probably couldn't get a girl if they tried anyway. Don't worry about them."

"Whatever," Erika said, a little flatly, like she was unimpressed with the whole idea, and who could blame her? I wasn't really sure what to say next, and there was silence for a moment, like we were all thinking, but then Tanya said, "Do you think we're unfuckable, Troy?" Her tone was a little mischievous.

I looked at Erika on my right, and she was watching me as though she was waiting to hear my answer. "Of course not," I said, but I wasn't sure how to continue, so I looked away.

"Well, I'm glad somebody thinks so," Erika said, and I glanced her way again, but then Tanya added, "So, if you don't think were un-fuckable, does that mean you think we're fuckable, then?"

"Come on," I said, looking straight ahead and avoiding eye contact. I could feel the sheepish expression on my own face, and I continued on with, "You're really putting me on the spot now." To tell you the truth, I kind of liked where the conversation was going but I was taken by surprise so I felt totally self-conscious now.

"Come on," Erika said, from her reclining position on my right, and she tapped me on my right thigh with her foot for emphasis, "Tell us. We want to know, now." She now had the same mischievous tone as Tanya.

I looked at Tanya, and I said, "Come on, look at you. You're both cute, you're both tall, and you've got those legs that just go on forever. Who wouldn't like that?" Then, I had to look away from both of them because I felt self-conscious again after I got that out. Once again, we were all silent for a moment.

Erika broke the silence. "Have you got a girlfriend, Troy?"

"No," I said, still looking at the wall across the room, "I had a girlfriend for a while but she broke it off." I turned to look at Erika and added, "Long story."

"It's always a long story," Tanya added, on my left, and I noticed she was looking at the wall as well. I turned to look at Erika, and I said, "So, what about you two? Have you got boyfriends?"

"I was going out with a guy called Trevor," Tanya started, turning to look at us, "He used to work on one of the farms up the road, but he left to get a job in the mines up in North Queensland, so that was that."

"Oh," I said, as though I'd learned something, and I looked at Erika, and I said, "What about you, seeing we're all talking about these things."

"Not at the moment," she answered, "I was seeing this guy called Dennis. He worked at the transport depot, but he went and joined the air force. He said he'd keep in touch and see me again when he got out of basic training, but I haven't heard from him since." She pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows, and added, "I think it's over."

"It's over, Erika," Tanya said, and from the tone of her voice, I think they'd had this conversation before." The twins made eye contact from either side of me, and then Erika sad, "So, Troy, did you and this girlfriend of yours, umm, do the deed?"

"Have sex," Tanya added on my left as if I needed help to understand. I couldn't help a little chuckle when she did that.

I was still feeling self-conscious, but again, I liked where the conversation was going, and I answered, "Yeah," nodding as I said it, like it would be obvious. Then I had to clear my throat. The twins were now smiling, and I knew that my awkwardness was part of the reason, but I said, "So, if we're all talking about this now, what about you two? And the guys you were going out with?"

"Yeah, we did," Erika said, looking down now, and I turned to Tanya, who kept eye contact as she said, "Us too. Trevor was my first. The only one up till now."

"So some guys think we're fuckable, anyway," Erika added, smiling. I laughed and once again there was a brief silence. The girls exchanged another glance, and then Erika said, "What about other stuff, Troy?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, and Erika said, "Well, put it this way. Have you ever gone down on a girl?"

I was really surprised to hear her saying it just like that, and I had to swallow before I could answer, but I said, "Umm, yeah."

"Us too," Erika said, and she looked at me like she was waiting for my reaction.

"You mean, with guys, right?" I said, looking at Erika now, but she said, "Yeah, with guys, but with a girl too."

I actually felt my jaw drop when she said that, and all I could get out was, "With girls?" Even so, I felt a cold flush of something going through me when she said that.

"Well, not just any girl," Tanya added, on my left, "Only with each other," as though that totally cleared it up.

I turned to look at Tanya, who was looking past me at Erika, so I turned to her myself and said, "Why?" Then I had to clear my throat again before I could continue with, "How did you come to be doing that? With each other?"

"Why do you think?" Erika said, smiling at my reaction, "Because it feels good."

Then it was Tanya's turn. "You've gotta promise you won't ever tell anyone."

"Yeah, I promise," I said, looking at the wall again. I probably would have said anything to hear more, but I meant it.

"I mean, really promise," Erika added, so I nodded, and said, "Yeah, I promise." Then I looked at her and said, "Now, how did you come to be doing that? I mean, to each other?"

"Well," Erika started, "We're twins right, and we share everything." I nodded, and she continued, "So it kinda started the night of our eighteenth birthday, back in February. We were lying on Tanya's bed, talking about the future, because, you know, now we were adults." She looked over at Tanya, as though she was making sure she had the story right, and then went on with, "Anyway, we started talking about guys and stuff, and we thought, if we ever have a boyfriend, we should know how to kiss, right?"

Then Tanya took over, "So, we tried practising on each other, you know, kissing each other on the lips and stuff, and we liked it. So we started doing it all the time, making out and kissing each other."

"With tongue," Erika said, giggling and taking over again. "So, about a week later, we were doing it, you know, kissing and stuff, and for some reason, Tanya started tickling me." I turned to look at Tanya, who was smiling at her twin sister as she remembered, and Erika went on with, "So, we started tickling each other, and then I said, 'Have you ever noticed how you can't tickle yourself?" She paused for breath, and then she added, "So, Tanya says, 'Well, what about when you tickle yourself on your girl parts?'"

I couldn't believe what Erika was saying, but I sat back on the couch, as that cold feeling of excitement went through me again, and Tanya moved a little closer on my left, looking past me at her sister. I could feel the warmth from her and it was a good feeling. Then Erika continued her story, and she said, "I didn't know what to say, so I just laughed, and Tanya goes, 'I wonder what it's like when somebody else does it.'"

"So we tried fingering each other that night," Tanya said, taking over, "And it was fantastic. So we started doing it all the time when we were kissing each other, kissing and fingering each other's pussies."

"Seriously?" I said, amazed at what I was hearing, but I wanted more, and I asked, "So, how did you get from that to going down on each other?"

"How do you think?" Erika answered.

"Well," I started, stammering a little, and having to clear my throat, "Umm, did one of your guys do it first?"

"Naturally," Erika answered, "See, it was like this. We had these boyfriends. Tanya met Trevor first, and she started seeing him, and he knew this guy called Dennis. So, I met Dennis not long after that, and I liked him, so I started going out with him too." She paused for a moment, as though she was enjoying this memory, and she got back on track and said, "Anyway, Tanya had Trevor and I had Dennis, and well," she added, shrugging her shoulders, "we started having sex with them."

"I was first," Tanya interrupted, smiling, and Erika smiled back, and went on, "Yeah, so Tanya and Trevor did it first, and then one night, Dennis and I started doing it, you know, having sex and stuff."

I turned to look at Tanya, and she was smiling like she was enjoying the story as much as I was, even though she was part of it. Erika went on with, "So, one night, Tanya comes home after she's been out with Trevor, and she's all, 'Erika! You're not gonna believe this. Trevor went down on me. It's fantastic!'"

Then, Tanya took over, and said, "So, I started telling her about it, and Erika wanted me to show her how he did it."

"So, you just licked her pussy? Just like that?" I asked.

"Of course," Tanya answered, like it was so obvious, "How else was I gonna show her how good it was?"

"We're twins," Erika explained, on my right," and we share all kinds of stuff anyway, so it was almost like going down on yourself."

"So, really, Troy," Tanya said on my left again, like it was really important to her, "You've gotta really promise, Troy. Promise you'll never tell anyone. People think we're freaky enough as it is."

"Yeah, I totally promise," I said, turning to her, and I really liked the conversation now, but then Erika took it up a notch.

"So, anyway, it's Friday, no school tomorrow, and we've got the house all to ourselves," Erika said, on my right, "Dad's not due home till midday tomorrow and our mother won't be home until after eleven o'clock tonight."

"And here we are," Tanya added on my left, "Feeling a little bit frisky, and any other time, we'd probably go down to one of our bedrooms and get into some girly fun stuff together, if you know what I mean."

"I think I know what you mean," I answered, and I know it was a pretty lame answer but as excited as I was feeling, this whole conversation was taking me by surprise. Then, I added, "But what's different about this time?"

"You're here," Tanya said, and then Erika added, "So, maybe you could come down with us and join in." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Half an hour ago I was thinking about making some moves on one of the twins, and seeing if either of them was interested, and now this. They were asking me to join them both in bed.

As I sat there, clearing my throat, and wondering if I was hearing right, the twins exchanged a look from either side of me. It was like they were communicating just by looking at each other, but then, Erika slid off the couch onto her knees on the carpet, and she shuffled across in front of Tanya, on my left. Then, as she kneeled in front of Tanya, she put her hands on her shoulders and they moved in and kissed each other on the mouth, right in front of me. It was a slow, sexy kiss, between two identical twins, and they broke their kiss, made eye contact, and then kissed again, this time a little longer, with a little more mouth exploration going on. Watching them, I felt that oily feeling of sexual arousal in my belly, and I knew this was only going to get better.

The two twins made out, kissing and embracing each other, but then Erika took her right hand off Tanya's shoulder, and moved it up under her plaid skirt. They continued their soft, sexy kissing, as Erika started to twist and move her hand around under her sister's skirt, and I could tell she was working it into the crotch of Tanya's panties. Then, Tanya flinched as they kissed, and made a little gasping sound in her throat, and I knew Erika's finger was inside her. Erika started to move her hand back and forth, slowly finger-fucking Tanya under her skirt. Just watching the girls kissing like that, breaking their kiss to make eye contact, then moving in to continue exploring each other's mouths while Erika gently moved her hand inside Tanya's panties under her skirt, making little squelching sounds, was incredibly exciting for me, and I'm sure they both knew, because I saw Erika glance at me as she tongue-kissed her twin sister, then they broke for air, and Erika gave me a quick smile before they locked lips again.

Then, things went up another notch, as Tanya moved her own right hand down from Erika's shoulder to the stud on her cut-down denim shorts. She unclipped the stud, as they continued kissing, and as Erika continued gently fingering her, Tanya felt for the zipper, and then unzipped Erika's shorts, exposing the front of those white cotton panties with the pale purple flowers printed on them. Their mouths parted momentarily, and Erika looked down at herself and then back at Tanya, with a look of encouragement, and then Tanya used her hand to pull down the waistband of Erika's panties. She didn't pull them down all the way, but the sight of Erika's pussy hair sent a wave of excitement through me, and a rippling feeling in my belly as Tanya worked her hand inside Erika's underwear. She started with the back of her hand against Erika's belly, but I saw her twisting her wrist so her hand was now palm upward, as she felt for Erika's pussy, and now it was Erika's turn to flinch and take a quick, shuddering breath, as Tanya's hand found the prize.

The girls were now fingering each other's pussies as I sat and watched, mesmerised by their sisterly fondling, and they broke their kiss, making eye contact with each other again. Each twin had a challenging look in her eye and I was wondering if they were trying to see who could make the other cum first, or perhaps it was more about seeing who could hold out the longest, before surrendering to the orgasmic waves of pleasure that were clearly imminent for both of them.

It was Tanya who began to shudder first, because Erika had already been fingering her wet pussy for several minutes, but then Erika started to breathe a little more heavily and I saw the look of concentration in her face, as she held back a little longer until they seemed to come to an unspoken agreement, and they stopped. Each twin gave a shuddering sigh as they relaxed, and Erika looked at me, and with a slightly more husky voice than usual, she said, "Did you like our little fingering duel?"

To tell you the truth, I was a little disappointed I didn't see both girls cumming together, but I sat back on the couch and said, "That was amazing."

Erika withdrew her hand from between Tanya's legs, and I could see a coating of her sister's juices on her finger as she pulled her hand out from under her skirt, and then Tanya began to untwist her own hand so she could remove it from Erika's shorts. I moved a little closer on the couch, so I could see better, and as Tanya withdrew her hand from Erika's shorts, she showed it to me, glistening with Erika's sex fluids. I took hold of her hand, gently turning it so I would not strain her arm, and I put it to my face, gently inhaling Erika's exciting, womanly scent, as both girls watched. Then I put Tanya's finger in my mouth, savouring the taste, and spreading it around inside my mouth so I could experience it properly.

I'm not sure if they expected that, but I could feel myself swelling with sexual excitement at the taste of Erika's womanhood. I returned Tanya's hand without speaking, but I licked my lips discretely as both girls looked at me. "Here," Tanya said, taking Erika's right hand in hers and offering it to me, "taste mine." Erika's hand had a lot more fluid coating it than Tanya's, because she must have been able to get her hand further inside Tanya's panties, and I took it gently and once again held it to my face, now taking in Tanya's intimate scent, looking at the twins as I did so. Then I tasted Erika's finger, and the sexy, sweetish piquancy of Tanya's intimate recesses. I took a little longer because there was so much more juice on Erika's hand, and as before, I spread the fluid around inside my mouth so I could enjoy it properly. Then, I released Erika's hand, and both girls looked at it as I said, "You ladies taste really good. Thanks for letting me be part of that." I really wanted them to know I appreciated what they had just done.

"I love the way he calls us 'ladies' after he's licked our pussy juice of each other's fingers," Erika said, smiling at Tanya, who sat back on the couch, closer to me. Then, Tanya turned, looked at me and put her right arm behind my neck, then pulled me closer without speaking, moving in to kiss me on the mouth. The kiss was warm, sexy, and just slightly moist, as she held it for a moment, and my excitement ramped up even more. She broke the kiss, but with her face still close to mine, and while looking at me, she said, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Erika?"

"Probably," Erika answered, and Tanya took her hand from my neck and sat back. "Your turn," she said to Erika, who shuffled forward on her knees and put her hands on my shoulders, leaning in to kiss me herself. Erika's kiss was just as warm and exciting as Tanya's, and she also held it for a moment, as I felt the excitement wash through me. Erika broke our kiss and knelt back with her left arm resting across my thighs. She looked towards Tanya, but she spoke to me.

"So, Troy," Erika started, "how do you feel about coming down to the bedroom with Tanya and me for a while? Maybe we can go down on you, and you can go down on us, and we can go down on each other, and we can have all kinds of fun together."

"Only thing is, we can only fuck with a condom," Tanya added, "Because we're not on the pill or anything."

"But, we've got some condoms stashed away," Erika went on, "so what do you think, Troy? You want to join us for some quality time together? The three of us?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wanted to say more than just, "Yeah," or, "Let's do it," on an occasion like this, so I said, "I'd feel kind of honoured," but Tanya smirked and said, "Well, that's nice to hear but we're kind of hoping you'll totally dis-honour us," and Erika just giggled at her, and looked at me, and said, "That's cute, Troy."

Then, she stood up from her kneeling position, straightened up her denim shorts, zipped them up and clipped the stud, and took my right hand in her left hand. Tanya also stood up, and she turned and took my left hand in both of her hands, and the girls pulled me up from the couch. "Come on," Erika said, as she let go of my hand, and she started to walk towards the doorway. The three of us walked out of the living room, and down a corridor to the girl's rooms. Tanya and I walked side by side but Erika went along in front and I watched her bottom wiggling in those cut-off shorts as she walked. Her bottom was slender but still nicely shaped, and I felt the excitement rise in me as I thought about where could be leading.

The twins had told me before that their father was a builder, and he had built matching bedrooms for them that were a mirror image of each other, with a shared en-suite bathroom between them. They each had a double bed in their room, and since I had met them, I had been down there a few times before. They had told me before that they sometimes slept in the same bed together, but I had just thought it was a twin thing, but now that I knew about their sexy girl fun times, it all had a new meaning. We turned left at the end of the hallway into Erika's room, and she walked in and sat on the side of her bed, facing Tanya and me. Just inside the doorway, Tanya stopped and embraced me. I'm six feet one and she was tall enough to look me almost straight in the eye and she said, "You know, Erika and I are twins, and we share just about everything, but we've never shared a guy before."