The Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EStaccato
EStaccato
120 Followers

Her hips are bucking now. She's grinding her pussy against my tummy through her bottoms, arms against the headboard. My mouth continues to work her nipple, and she yelps with each nip. I'm compelled by the thrill of her increased rate of breath, knowing that her pussy is soaking the fabric of her suit bottoms, warm and wet on my tummy, and it's all because of me...

I hope Jaden thinks I'm a good girl.

"We have to take these off," I breathe, hooking her bikini bottoms with my index fingers.

"Ohfuckyes," she says.

She stands up on the bed as I climb to my knees, and I work the fabric down her legs. Her bald pussy, dark around the edges and deliciously pink inside, is at mouth level. I kiss those outer lips with hunger.

"Unnnggg," she moans, separating her legs.

The smell of her sex is potent. She's been turned on for a very long time. I'm sure I smell almost as strongly, though with my trimmed pubic hair, perhaps stronger. I'm suddenly a bit self-conscious of my thatch, but that feeling evaporates the moment my tongue glides through Christine's slit.

Her tangy, slick nectar pools on my tongue as I crane my neck to flutter into her vagina. It doesn't go far, but I get the taste I want, and my own pussy gets so instantaneously wet it feels like a gush of sexual lubricant has exited into my bottoms. As I lick upward to her clit, I slide my hand into the fabric at my hips and walk my fingers down to my sopping wet cunt. Slippery liquid coats my fingers as they enter me, and I drag the oozing mucus up onto my own clit. Flicking and kissing and sucking Christine's clit, her hands on the back of my head pulling my face against her mound, I feel my body approaching climax. Quickly, I disengage.

"I want you to sit on my face and cum for me," I say.

"I want to taste your pussy first," she whispers as my tongue pulls slowly along one side of her vulva.

My bottoms are off before I can think better of it, but I can't let her mouth anywhere near my pussy or I'll cum. I plunge my silky pocket for something to feed her. My arousal stretches in a glossy web between my fingers as I lift them to her mouth, and she moans as she sucks them and drops to her knees, her smooth legs opening to press mine apart.

I seal my mouth to hers once again, the scent of her pussy all over my lips and nose, and she inhales deeply. Our tongues swirl together, and I feel her fingers spreading my cunt, exposing my hooded clit and meaty inner lips to the air. Holding me open, one of her fingers slips inside me for unnecessary lubrication, and she begin rubbing it on my clit. I can't stop her...

"Uuuuuuuuh fuuuuuck," I say, and I place my fingers up inside her. Curling them along the ridges of her anterior wall, I circle her insides until she begins breathing and moaning hard into my mouth, unable to maintain our kiss.

I'm going to cum. And I'm going to cum hard.

But... I've not been permitted.

I quickly pull her fingers out me and suck on them, my fingers never relenting inside her. As my thumb circles her clit, I can feel her body tensing toward an orgasm. With my free hand, I grab Christine's arm and pull it behind her, tilting her back just enough to get her long, dark nipple into my mouth.

Her head rocks back, and I pull her body into mine as she moans and pants through her climax.

I lift my thumb from her clit, but my two fingers continue curling against her g-spot. She tries to pull away, but I beg, "Please... don't make me stop. Let me stay inside you. Give it to me..."

There's a wildness in her eyes as her mouth closes over mine, and it's not long before her hips buck madly through her second orgasm.

She collapses backward onto the bed, a sensual silhouette on the white sheets, and I crawl forward, my mouth sucking a toe, then kissing her ankle, creating a line of soft, pliant kisses up her leg, along her inner thigh... My tongue enters her pussy just slightly, and I slowly work my way up her tummy, her breast and nipple, until I'm nuzzling her neck and kissing her collarbone.

"Fuck... fuck, fuck..." she whispers until I silence her with my mouth.

When we finish kissing, she exhales with a laugh. "How have I never been fucked like that before? I expected I'd love it but... I need you. I need my mouth on your pussy. I need my tongue inside you."

I bite my lip and shake my head. "I'm not allowed yet."

Ever so slightly, the euphoric glow fades from her face. "What do you mean?"

"Your husband... told me to give you an orgasm, but... I'm not allowed to have one yet."

Her eyes narrow, and she scoots up to lean backward on her elbows, her tits tilted to the ceiling. "What does my husband mean to you? Did you plan this? Is this for him? Do you not want... me?"

I smile softly and place a gentle kiss on her lips. "Fuck, yes I want you. Yes a thousand times. But... has Jaden not mentioned how we know each other?"

She frowns. "Have you been fucking?"

"No, no! Nothing like that. Just talking, just online. I write erotica, and he asked me some questions about one of my stories and we started talking. I've never even heard his voice before tonight. I still have no idea what he looks like. I'm... sorry if I upset you."

I can see her brain working as I chew my lip.

"But you've... talked about intimate things with him?"

"I think that's kind of natural around erotica."

"Things about me?"

"Only that you would be open to a sex with a woman. And how much he adores you."

There are unasked questions here. If she asks them, I'm going to tell the truth. It could ruin everything. I think she and I both know that.

She pulls me down to her and kisses me. Then she says, "What did he tell you to do next?"

The rock in my stomach feels lighter, and I breathe. "Just to text him," I say. "Which... is a problem because I don't actually have his number."

Christine taps me on the shoulder, and I roll off her. "Lucky for you, I happen to know it. Go get your phone."

It's the strangest thing, sitting back on my heel, naked beside Jaden's wife, the scent of her pussy all over me, typing his number into my phone. I intentionally have avoided asking for his number. I've never even sent him a picture of me outside the avatar from the site. He recognized me by my lips and jawline??

My fingers hover over the onscreen keyboard. "What do I say?"

"This is your game, not mine," she says, her fingers meandering along my inner thigh. "I'm interested to see how this plays out."

I grunt. "Traitor."

She lifts a brow. "Let's be careful of accusations in this particular situation, shall we?"

My face flushes instantly. "Um. Right."

Her smile does not reach her eyes, and only one phrase runs through my mind: I'm a bad girl.

I must appear flustered. Christine lifts my chin and says, "What did he tell you to do?"

"H-he said to... invite you to my room. That I couldn't have an orgasm, and... text him my room number. Once you've cum the first time."

She nods and looks at the phone.

So I key it in: First orgasm achieved, Crepúsculo #180. That's my villa block and room number.

I see Jaden responding instantly, and my chest tightens.

Jaden: Turn off the room lights. Crack your door. Open your blinds and the sliding doors. Tell Christine to get her phone and text me.

Christine cranes her neck. "What does he say?"

"He wants you to text him from your phone."

The corner of Christine's mouth quirks, and she slides off the bed. My feet hit the floor as well, and I step to the curtains. Normally, I'd be nervous about this, but it's just the ocean.

Sliding aside the window dressing, lightning flashes above the dark ocean expanse. As the doors open, a warm, salty breeze fills the air.

I pass Christine on my way to the door; she's actively texting, and I'm dying to look over her shoulder. Instead I follow my instructions, flip the latch out, and allow it to keep the door from closing.

Christine drops her phone back onto her pile of clothes, grabs me by the hand and takes me into the bathroom.

"What are we doing?" I ask.

"Ssshhhh," she says. "Go to the shower and wait. No talking." She leaves the room for a moment, and I step toward shower.

The resort bathrooms are unnecessarily huge, with a shower that has no stall, just a finely finished corner of the room with a drain. Christine returns quickly with her purse.

"Stick your bum out, and move away from the shower head," she says, turning on the water. "Good, now spread your legs. Wider. And lean against the wall. Damn, I can smell your pussy from here. That's so sexy."

Air cools my damp snatch, kisses my asshole. My tits hang free. Warm moisture is already filling the room. I can smell myself, too. I wreak of unreciprocted sex. Christine grabs the wand sprayer and adjusts the knobs to divert the water from the shower head to the tip of the wand. Water pours over my ass, and I feel it warm my pussy lips.

Christine pumps soap into her hand and begins to run it over my bum, water spraying on my legs. My body responds immediately, nipples that were somewhat puffy and soft during the transition quickly become hard. I would play with them... but...

When her fingers fill my ass crack, my heart rate increases. Jaden said his wife was not into it anal play, complained about it, actually...

Then her fingers begin to circle my pucker, and I let out a low moan. When her finger penetrates my anus, that moan grows louder.

"He said you would like this."

"I do," I whisper.

She slaps my ass, and I yelp. "I said no talking." But I can hear the smile in her voice.

I'm quite used to anal play. Before the multi-year dry spell with my husband, I was enjoying anal intercourse during most of our sessions. So, it's not surprising to me that my asshole opens easily to Christine's fingers. What does surprise me is when something hard enters my bottom with a pinch.

"Just a butt plug," says Christine. "You're going to need it. Jaden gave it to me before he sent me over to the bar."

I turn my head, looking over my shoulder. "Hang on... you...?"

A sharp slap connects with my ass, and she tugs at the butt plug. "No talking! Yeah. We talked about part two of this little adventure. I think you're going to like it."

She places a string of kisses on my bottom and works her way up my back. My nipples stiffen almost painfully as she slowly places kiss after kiss along my spine."Come on," she says, turning my head with her hand. "I want that tongue in my cunt again." She kisses me deeply, and then encourages me to stand upright with two fingers under my chin.

I follow her, wide hips swaying into the bedroom, and the heavy curtains flutter gently in the approaching storm. Outside, lightning illuminates the room but for the shadows beside the curtains. Shadows that contain a new figure.

He sits in a chair, a shape in the darkness really, but the crisp form of a suit is apparent along the cuff of his leg. He leans back casually.

My heart is pounding, and my stomach is in knots. I've been daydreaming, fantasizing about this moment for months. Until this evening, it wasn't even a reality. It was just a safe, in-my-head fantasy, chatting with a man across wires. But that man... this man... sets me on fire. The way he knows me, understands my sexuality... The things I've done at the instruction of this man, this stranger, have pushed me out of my comfort zone and into new sexual territory. To claim that my activities were solo is naive. He is just as responsible for my orgasms as I was for Christine's. And he's here.

Jaden is here. Looking at me. All of me. And I can hardly breathe. And I can feel my cunt drooling down my inner thigh.

"Have you followed my instructions?" he asks.

Christine responds by turning me around and bending me over the bed. I imagine the plug is easy to see in the stormy half-light.

What is Jaden thinking? Does he like what he sees? What if I don't follow his instructions properly? What if I'm a disappointment to him? Suddenly, I long to hear two simple words, 'Good girl.'

"Pull it out, Christine," he says. "Go slowly. Etienne, push. Push it for me."

My body hums at his instruction. Fuck, I didn't properly prepare for anal today... but I've been so busy, I've hardly eaten a thing, either. I was able to... you know... before dinner, so... It should be okay?

Jaden's voice sounds louder, "I said push, Etienne."

So I do. I gently push on the butt plug. It's not enough. It's not getting past my inner ring. I try again, perhaps a bit farther this time. I can feel Christine's fingers coaxing it out, but I have to stop and it enters me once more.

"Etienne, this is the last time I'll repeat myself. Push that fucking steel bullet out of your ass."

My face burns as I push once more. This time, Christine isn't helping at all. I feel it fall on the floor at the same time something wet exits my urethra in a tiny spurt. My heart thunders in my chest as I lower my head to the bedspread in shame.

"Christine, put it back in," Jaden says.

I feel the plug, still warm, pushing into my asshole. It doesn't pinch nearly as much this time, though I wouldn't call it comfortable. My body remembers anal insertions quite well, thankfully.

"Christine, lay on the bed, pussy facing me. Spread your legs."

The storm outside is getting closer. I can hear individual raindrops hitting the balcony, and the lightning strobes over the gray ambience washing the room. But I can see the provocative lines of Christine's body as she crawls onto the bed in front of me. I watch the shadows shift across her mound, the lips of her cunt as she scoots closer and slides her bottom down toward my face.

"Etienne, make my wife cum. Do not touch yourself."

With no reservation, my mouth closes over Christine's pussy, and my hands settle on her soft tummy. I'm grateful to be anything but a feature on display, even though I'm certain Jaden is watching the jewel shifting against my asshole, scrutinizing my every move. Christine's taste, her musky scent, fills my mouth and distracts me from thoughts of Jaden behind me.

"Spread your legs, Etienne. I want to see the open lips of your furry box as you eat out my wife."

My inner lips peel open easily, already petalled and dripping with need of penetration. I've told Jaden that vaginal intercourse can be painful for me. But I lasted one day of online sex - only one - before I knew I wanted him to claim my pussy, to enter me and fuck me full and deep, no matter how badly it hurt.

Christine's moans begin as one hand settles on the back of my head, the other twisting and rolling her nipples. My tongue slides up and down her valley, dipping into her silky, sour pocket before licking and sucking her clit. Soon, I drop all pretense that any part of her cunt exists but her clit. I make a wide, open mouth circle around her sensitive nub with my tongue, and thunder rumbles through my chest as her moaning grows louder. Her back is arching, and she's shoving her crotch into my face. Her need to cum is apparent in every rock of her hips, in the force with which her hand pulls my mouth against her. I respond with tighter circles, more pressure, faster licking.

Her body begins to quake, and her climax takes her breath away. I plant my mouth on her clit and suck through it until she pushes my face away, still trembling, the aftershocks of her orgasm still potent.

Jaden's voice. "Good girl, Etienne."

My knees go weak, and I settle them onto the carpet. When I look over my shoulder. Jaden's suit pants and boxer briefs and belt sit only a foot away on the floor. I can see the shape of his cock in his hand, glossy in the half-light from lubricant, girthy and veined and so very hard. And all I want is my mouth on it.

"Do you want to suck my cock, Etienne?"

"Yes," I whisper.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth, fire my milky spunk down your throat?"

I whimper, "Y-yes."

He stands. I'm beginning to make out the shape of his face, the muscles of his body. He's fully naked. He's so beautiful I can hardly stand it.

His cock, upright and bouncing as he steps forward, moves right past my face. But instead of placing it in my waiting, open mouth, he leans over the bed and kisses his wife. "Are you enjoying yourself, babe? Do you like my little present?"

"You're a good husband," she says, giggling into his mouth, kissing him again.

"Is our Etienne a good girl?"

"A very good girl."

"Do you like it when this bitch eats your pussy?"

"I fucking love it."

"Do you want her fingers inside you while you warm up my cock?"

"Yeeeees," she says as she scoots to the edge of the bed and takes Jaden's rod into her mouth. On her side as she is, she lifts one leg to allow me access.

Fingers slipping up into Christine's twat, my body is on fire. As with so many occasions during our online adventures, Jaden knows how to play me. My mouth was just, hanging open as he moved straight past me... my pussy is begging me for release. I could touch myself, but watching Christine swallow Jaden's cock, watching him thrust into her mouth, I'll cum. I'll cum in an instant.

Christine's insides are soaking wet. Mine are probably more so. I watch, envy burning in my cheeks, as Christine bobs her head. A cool mist enters through the doors from rain that is really coming down now, the breeze depositing vapor on Jaden's toned ass, Christine's lustful face, and on me. The fury of the storm matches Christine's oral efforts as she cradles Jaden's balls in her hand.

I can feel the butt plug in my ass as I clench, even that sensation is too stimulating. My need is painful. My throat is closing, and I feel like I'm going to cry. But if this is all I'm allowed, I'll still be grateful. I can masturbate to this memory for years. Fuck, I want to taste Christine's pussy again. I take my fingers out and lick them and move them back inside her, reapplying pressure to her g-spot. Her body quakes, and her moans are muted by Jaden's cock as suddenly she cums again.

"Enough," says Jaden. "Roll over, baby. Ass in the air. I want Etienne to make out with your asshole."

Christine's brow lowers. "But..."

"Do it. Give her your asshole."

Jaden's authority is like nothing I've ever experienced. We've talked about this. Christine doesn't like anal play, not when it's her asshole being discussed. But Jaden's stature, his tone, the depth of his voice...

Christine rolls over. Whether she's going to like this or not, Jaden doesn't seem to care. But I'm getting hungry looking at her dark pucker, the swell of her bald mound hanging beneath. Eating ass is so naughty, so dirty, and I'm a dirty, dirty girl.

She crouches down, her head and breasts on the bed, and I sit upright on my knees upon the questionable hotel carpet, and I lean in to inhale her musk before my tongue touches those little, filthy ridges.

"Eat my wife's asshole, Etienne. My good girl is filthy. Show me how filthy you are."

Christine moans slightly as I push my tongue against her ring and lick and kiss. I've only done this once, long ago. I hated it then. But my body is humming. It's a tightness in my chest that feels like a vice.

Then I feel his large hand tapping the inside of my thigh, and I spread my legs reflexively.

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod.

His hand, warm and rough, cups my furry mound...

His finger slips through my glistening wet crease, and I feel it enter my vagina. Dear fucking hell. I almost can't breathe.

Then with two fingers, just as Christine had done earlier, he holds me open, the moist air from the storm blowing on my wet cunt. It's a delicate sensation, but I can feel everything. Every part of me feels charged, and I begin to tremble all over.

"Push out that butt plug, Etienne."

My shame is complete when I feel the pee leave my body just before the butt plug falls to the floor. It's not much, just a warm dribble. It doesn't have to be much. I don't stop licking Christine's asshole, though.

EStaccato
EStaccato
120 Followers