The Storm

Story Info
A woman acts on her fantasy of making love in the rain.
961 words
4.46
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thunder shook the sky as he drove home. The headlights barely illuminated the road in front of the truck, making visibility almost zero. It had been a long night, and this drive was becoming tumultuous. The wind was gusting across the road, nearly forcing the vehicle into the other lane.

White-knuckling the steering wheel, he kept control of the vehicle. He smirked, as he thought of control. He always kept control. Always. In all things. From his employees, who tested his patience, to his children, who pushed the boundaries from time to time, he maintained control. Except...

She was at home. Perhaps still asleep. Maybe up waiting for him. She was the exception to the rule. He lost his smirk & replaced it with a smile. She had no idea that she, in fact, had control over him, not he over her. His love for her knew no bounds; he would do anything for her.

As he pulled into the long driveway, he noticed something odd. Her Mustang, a '67 Shelby GT500, was not in the garage. The car was her baby. She kept it spotless & in the garage anytime she wasn't driving it. She would never just let it sit out in the weather, especially the torrential downpour that was coming down. He frowned & wondered if something was wrong.

As he shifted the truck into park, he started to worry. Maybe she was ill. Maybe she had to get into the house in a hurry for some reason. Maybe one of the kids was ill. He should find out.

As soon as he opened the truck door & stepped out, he was soaked, causing his clothes to stick to his skin. Before he had gone three steps, she was there. Right in front of him, wearing a thin, oversized t-shirt, one of his, he was certain. And nothing else, plainly, as the rain soaked the garment in seconds. Her breasts, enveloped by the thin cotton, displayed perfect pointed nipples, even though the spring night was not cold.

He stepped to her, wrapping his arms around her, and laughed. "What are you doing out here in the rain?" "Waiting for you," she replied, a secretive seductive smile on her face.

Grabbing his hand, she lead him to her Mustang. Turning, she grabbed his head in both of her hands & kissed him furiously. Tilting her head to bite one of his earlobes, she growled, "I want you to fuck me. Right here. On the hood of my car." His confused expression changed to one of awe. He could feel his pulse racing, pumping blood into his cock.

He quickly removed the sodden t-shirt, lifting it over her head. The rain was still pouring, but his focus was all on her. Her beautiful naked body standing right in front of him. He took it in, staring at her in disbelief, as he always did when she was in any state of undress.

"Well, are you just going to stand there?" she asked, smirking at the look on his face. "No ma'am" he replied, pulling his own shirt off. Pushing himself against her, he kissed her, tongue dancing with hers. He could feel her nipples poking his chest. Trailing his lips down her neck & across her collarbone, he tentatively licked one nipple before wrapping his lips around it. Sucking while simultaneously rolling the other nipple between his thumb & forefinger, he could feel her hips buck into his, putting pressure on his hard dick.

Placing both hands on her hips, he lifted her, planting her ass on the hood of her muscle car. He lowered himself, and, spreading her soft thighs, leaned in to smell her pussy. She smelled of rain and sex. Of the body wash she used. The smells intoxicated him, and, using his tongue, parted the lips of her pussy. She tasted amazing, already wet (and not from the rain), she pushed her pussy into his face, driving his tongue deep into her. She quivered as he continued to fuck her with his tongue. His fingers found her clit, swollen & pulsing. He stroked her with his fingers, and, stiffening his tongue, pushed it further into her drenched pussy.

He knew she was close & needed just a little push to drive her over the edge. Switching positions slightly, he began to lick her clit, while pushing his fingers into her pussy. Massaging her g-spot with the same rhythm his tongue made on her clit, he maintained it until her thighs clamped around his head and her pussy tightened around his fingers. She was cumming. Hard. She screamed as her juices flowed over his face & down his chin, dripping from his beard.

Before she could recover from the aftershocks of such an intense orgasm, he pulled his cock from his jeans and buried it balls deep into her. The shock & sudden filling of her pussy sent her into another orgasm. As this second & even more intense orgasm washed through her body, he began to thrust, fucking her hard, rain falling around them. He could feel his own orgasm building, and as his balls tightened, the earth shattered into an ear-splitting explosion of thunder, rattling everything around them. The sensation of the rain hitting their skin, the thunder vibrating the car beneath her, the closeness they shared, caused both of them to erupt. She screamed "I'm cumming!" just as he growled & moaned her name, exploding inside of her. He could feel the warmth of their release mixing around his cock as he continued to pump every last drop of sperm into her. Collapsing on top of her, he kissed her again, sweetly & passionately. She returned his kiss & slyly said "Welcome home, Baby."