The Storm Passed I Got My Mind Back

Story Info
My ending to My Mind Storm, Not Desert Storm.
5.9k words
4.21
35k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank R69runner for allowing me to write my idea for an ending to his story. Please read https://www.literotica.com/s/my-mind-storm-not-desert-storm.

Not only did he permit me to use his story, but her gave me some great tips on improving my story.

Remember this is an over the top fictional story. Only one person might resemble my ex-wife.

The Storm Passed, I Got My Mind back.

My ending to My Mind Storm, Not Desert Storm

"Goddammit! Lt. stay put," I yelled. "I can't see shit in this fucking Haboob."

Back over the comm, I heard, "You have my back, Parker. You always do."

Shit. I started moving my scope back and forth, sweeping the area for Decker. I was trying to locate Decker. He is pulling his usual cowboy shit. He is going to get someone killed someday.

This fucking maelstrom has winds up to 60 miles blowing out of the west. Visibility has dropped to the length of my dick. Thank God I didn't need to take a piss. Even though my scope has the infrared capability, it means shit. Temperatures could reach up to 120 degrees in the summer. But because of the sandstorm, it turned the daylight into twilight. It cooled the area down to a cool, 111 degrees. My scope still wouldn't pick up anyone's body heat anyway.

I heard screaming and gunfire over the comm. I pointed my scope in the general direction of the last gunshots that I heard. Decker is one lucky son-of-bitch. The sandstorm parted like Moses sweeping back the waters of the Red Sea.

I saw the Towel head was lying on top of a roof, about 1500 meters out and 15 meters below me.

As I looked thru my scope, I could see the crosshairs from that sniper's rifle. It was as if I could see his target through my scope. I quickly slowed my breathing down until I could hear my heartbeat. I waited until I could feel the lull in between beats. I pulled my finger back from the guard and placed it on the trigger. I took my thumb and switched the safety off.

It was strange. I could still see Decker's head through the shooter's scope. I slowly squeezed with 7 lbs. of pressure onto the trigger. The pin clicked. The pin struck the primer in the cartridge. And the bolt came flying back, expelling the smoking cartridge.

I could see the flash and the smoke coming out of the fire suppressor as the powder exploded out the barrel. I could virtually see-feel the bullet slowly rotating up the spiral rifled barrel. I could see the bullet slowly rotating as it cleared the barrel and headed downrange.

I could see the shock wave disturbance as the bullet flew airborne through the airborne sand as it tracked towards its target. I felt like I was in a Guy Richie movie. The sniper turned towards me and removed his mask, and smiled. I watched the bullet enter his head between his eyes. Then it turned into a mist as it exploded.

And then I awoke. I suddenly sat straight up screaming. Sweat pouring off me as I trembled and shook in fear.

I heard, "Wake up. Wake up," she screamed. I slowly calmed down. I laid back down. I could feel my heart pounding to beat the band. I slowly came back to the realization where I was, home. I was home in my own bed.

"I am sorry, dear. I didn't mean to scare you," panting as I apologized.

She scooted next to me and laid her head on my shoulders, "It's ok. Was it the same dream?"

"Yes," I replied. "The same one that haunts me almost every night for the past few years. I shouldn't have fallen asleep after we were through. Now I won't be able to go back to sleep. I guess you wore me out. "You must really, want me to have my own, son." I chuckled, kissing her on top of her head.

She replied, "Yes, you do. You deserve it."

"I don't care if it is a boy or not as long as it is healthy," I replied.

She started giggling, "Look! It's so little. Do you think it can get up for round two? What do you think?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Do you think we have time? She will be home in a little bit."

She replied, "I think we can get it done."

I chuckled, "I always told you, honey, if you can get it up, you can have it."

She slowly worked her way down to my cock, grazing her teeth over my little snipers' helmet.

......

"Come on, Derrick, get the Goddam door open," demanded Lisa. "I got his ass now."

"Shhhh," replied Derrick. "I almost got it." Slowly turning the key in the deadbolt. He slowly turned the handle and entered the foyer of the house. It was completely dark. They moved through the living room, then down the hallway to the back of the long ranch-style house.

As they moved down the hallway, they heard a woman's screams. "Oh my god, I'm coming. Fill me up with your baby-making juice. I want your baby. Fill me up. AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG."

Upon arriving at the master bedroom, Lisa and Derrick stood outside the door listening to the woman scream. They could hear Martin's balls slapping against her ass.

Derrick grabbed the handle and turned to Lisa. He raised his hand. He raised his fingers one at a time and mouthed, "One. Two. Thr....." Lisa shook her head and walked in to see the beast with two backs on full display.

The woman opened her eyes and screamed, throwing Martin off the bed onto his ass. She grabbed the sheets and covered her bare body, trying to hide her embarrassment. Martin's stood up, and his eyes grew wide and oval with shock.

Lisa started crying. Martin was stammering, "What? What? What are you doing here?" With almost a smirk on his face, Martin asked, "What the hell are you doing here?" as he reached into his nightstand and pulled out his Glock.

"Woe, woe, woe, buddy," stammered Derrick. "I am just here to talk with you. Also, I wanted to make sure you wouldn't hurt, Lisa."

"Really, Derrick," I bristled with anger. "You think I would hurt her. Did I hurt her after I found out about her betrayal? It is about time we talked and got this shit out in the open. Now get your fucking ass out of here. Let me get dressed."

I threw on my sweatpants and an old Alabama Jersey along with my old sneakers. I walked around the bed. I leaned over and kissed Janice, still shivering from fear in our bed. Speaking softly, I kissed her on the lips. "Get dressed and come to the living room. I am putting an end to this here and now." I started out the bedroom door. I turned, smiled, and said, "Janice?"

"Yes, dear," she replied.

Still grinning, "I love you."

Walking down the hallway, I turned before I got to the living room and ducked into my office. Opening my large Liberty safe, I pulled out a large vanilla folder. I shut the door and turned the bolt on the safe, locking it. I picked up the phone and made a quick call. "Can you be here in 30 minutes? Fine, see you then."

I headed back out of my office and turned towards the living room. Both Lisa and buttfuck were sitting on the couch waiting on me.

I plopped down in my recliner across from both of them. Lisa was crying and wiping the tears from her eyes.

I sighed and shook my head. "What in the hell are you crying about now? It's been four years since our divorce."

Lisa, sniffling, "I just realized seeing her with you makes our divorce so permanent now. Why, why did you divorce me eight months after you found out? You had accepted everything, and we were moving on."

I grinned, "It makes me sick now to even think I even thought about staying married to you. How could you possibly think I could have ever forgiven you? And the fact I was going along with you and this asshole for an instant makes me an idiot. But what set everything else in motion was conservation with Derrick here that kept ringing in my ears."

"Derrick, do you remember the young lady that asked me if I was interested in a threesome?" It was the time you and Lisa went to New Orleans.

"Derrick, do you remember SALLY?" Derrick got a panic look on his face. "I guess you do. In case you don't. I'll remind you anyway. It was Sally, the one you told me not to tell, you to know who about." I smirked at Lisa. Lisa turned and looked at Derrick with daggers shooting out of her eyes.

"Why Lisa?" I said. "Hurts, doesn't it? I hope he didn't get her pregnant. Maybe he has a few more baby Mommas running around.

"Derrick, when you told me not to tell you to know who. It got me thinking. I am very analytical in that way. I take the most minute details and build a picture and a story in my mind."

Then turning to my ex, "Lisa, you promised me no more after I found out about you two. But when Derrick said what he did. I put together a plan. I had to find out exactly what you two had been up to.

I contacted a PI and had you two followed. Even after you promised me no more, you would spend the afternoons together in his hotel and the evening alone. You have been going at it ever since you met Derrick. Lisa, it doesn't matter anymore. How about the truth a change. You had sex with him before I got to the bar that night, didn't you?"

Lisa lowed her head. "Come on, Lisa. You can do it." I smiled as I encouraged her.

"Yes, Martin, we did," replied Lisa. I fell in love with him within the first five minutes of meeting him. He was arrogant, brash, and debonair. I wanted him then. But you have to believe me. I still loved you. I felt so guilty about what we did I started getting drunk. By the time you got to the Gulch Warehouse, I was pretty sloshed and was able to hide my guilt. But then remember you said you wanted a son like Derrick. And that's what we did."

"That's right, good buddy. You told us that," Derrick smirked. "I always had your back."

"Fuck you, Derrick, "as I pointed my Glock at him. "I wanted a son that was brave and fearless under fire. And a man that would always have my back."

The next thing I felt was soft, smooth hands on my shoulders. They were softy messaging me. "Please, Martin," pleaded Janice. "They're not worth it."

....

I had met Janice at my counselor's office. We would always have a slot before or after each other. One day we both showed up at the same time. We were both surprised that she had scheduled us together. We then were given a note that she would be a little late. And to wait for her in the coffee shop located on the first floor. We sat a talked about our woes for the next hour.

She was very nice. 5 ft two inches tall and weighs 105 lbs. soaking wet. She is strawberry blond and built with just a little cushion in her ass and size, 34 C cups. Her smile warmed my heart. She would curl her upper lip up when she smiled, causing a cute little crease between her nose and her lip. Her ex-husband didn't want more than one kid. He had married her when she became pregnant. So, he then had a vasectomy. Later he cheated and left her for the other woman. He had his tubes reversed, and they started having kids.

An hour later counselor walked in and sat down beside both of us. She could see we were laughing and having a good time. She asked how our counseling session went today. We were shocked at what she did. She smiled at us and said, " since we were both together during the counseling session, she would charge half price for the day."

She told us she wanted us to date for one month. And for each of us to talk and have fun. Sex was optional. She wanted us to both know that there are still good people in the world. And both males and females have been affected by the actions of others and hurt by evil spouses.

....

Janice's touched relaxed me and calmed me down. "Yeah, right, Derrick, you had my back while you had your dick stuck up my ass. You forget ole buddy ole pal. The reason I was wounded that day was that you were doing your usual cowboy shit. You caused me not to stay as hidden as well as I should have. That is what got me shot. It was me that always had your back.

Derrick, everyone else paid the consequences for your actions. If it weren't for me, your men would have been wiped out, over-there a half-dozen times. I would have been much better off if I would've let them blown your brains out, you piece of shit."

"Dammit, Martin, you told me to fuck her," screamed Derrick.

"Derrick, you bastard," I yelled. "You two had fucked before that. Didn't you hear what Lisa just admitted to doing? And who in the hell records that kind of shit unless you set me up to do it. Do you remember a couple of years later I was blasted? I told you weren't so tough. I told you to hit me in the face. And you didn't do it. Why?

"Man, I told you," he replied. "I had your back. You were drunk. I didn't want to hurt you. I could have messed you up permanently if I had gone through with it."

I snorted, "That's a funny way to look at it. It's ok to fuck my wife when I told you to do it when I was drunk, but it was not ok to hit me so I wouldn't get hurt permanently."

"Why do you think I have been going to counseling for the past four years," as I gritted my teeth and seething. "You, two, set me up with that recoding. I would have never done that to a friend. I also I didn't tell you two to fuck each other after that. And this fucking cunt had the audacity to get pregnant with you again and name the kid after you. And you don't think you fucked me up permanently."

"Lisa, please tell me, what did I ever to you deserve this treatment?" I begged. "Please tell me. Was I that bad of specimen of a man you couldn't stomach having my children? I am 6 feet 3 inches. Weigh out at 225. 12 % body fat. I have a nice thick 7inch cock that Janice seems to enjoy.

Janice ruffled my hair and said, "No dear, it's more than like, I love it. You make me orgasm more than any man I have ever been with, and you know just how to hit all my buttons."

Lisa was crying, "Nothing. You did nothing, wrong. I wanted you to raise my sons. You have a better moral compass. You taught them to be much better people than he would have. They would have grown up to be just like him. So we decided to let you teach them to become men like you and not like Derrick."

"Buddy, I know what I am," explained Derrick. "But I was willing to take over when they were grown and teach them everything else to become successful."

"So, Derrick," I fumed. "You really believe, by destroying a friend that's going to make them men. Is this the type of man you wanted to your boys to become? You wanted the fun and not the work required that goes with raising a child. I was there when they were sick. When they needed help with their math. When they got hurt, I was there to put band-aids on them. I taught them to ride a bike, tie a tie, change a flat tire. I took them to all their practices. You just wanted to be there for the games. I was there for them while you were out fucking my wife behind my back."

"Derrick," snarled Lisa, "We aren't getting anything accomplished here with this idiot. Martin, you have to talk to the boys and Angie. They won't have anything to do with us."

"I have never talked about either of you, good or bad," I replied. "I raised the boys to examine all the facts and then make an appropriate determination."

"That's bull shit," replied Derrick. "We were getting along fine until Erick's senior year. One day, I went into the locker room after practice. I was bragging how proud I was to be their father."

"They asked me to wait outside. Once outside, the boys took me around the backside of the stadium and beat the shit out of me. They told me if I ever told anyone I was their father or got near you, I would never walk properly again. And God, help me if I ever called you a Cuck. What did you say to them that turned them against me? I had all my stadium and game privileges revoked."

I started laughing, "Karmas a bitch, Derrick. You see, they both had come home on spring break right before spring practice. They left a day early to get back to their girlfriends. They walked in to see both of them on their backs being gangbanged by their so-called friends."

That's when they both realized how I must have felt after finding out about you two. The boys came back home and cried on my shoulder and apologized to me for everything that had happened since you decided to step up and be a man and accept your responsibility as their real Dad. Again, I was there for them in their hour of need."

Lisa piped up, "But I'm their mother. I need them."

"Yep, you are their mother," I replied. "But they view you as just another cheating slut and no more. I have never said anything derogatory about you either. They just gleaned it from the facts I laid out in front of them. They also thought back to the times I was stuck here with them, and you two were fucking across the country."

I caught Derrick smiling at my wife. I guess I was just paranoid. I can't imagine why I would be. Nothing like this has ever happened like this before, thinking sarcastically. "Derrick, I growled through my gritted teeth," as pointed my gun at Derrick's crotch, "Take your pants off, Derrick." He hesitated. "Now, or I'll blow your dick off. And you damn well know I won't miss at this range."

Derrick grinned at Janice as he dropped his pants and smirked at my wife. He started bragging. "What do you think? Isn't it magnificent? Lisa got pissed as he pulled out his 10 1/2 inch cock.

I turned to Janice and said, "All right, Janice. I'm not putting up with this again. If you want him, please go now. I couldn't stand to go through the pain again. I won't even try to stop you. You see, Lisa couldn't give it up. I guess the old saying is true, 'Alpha's Fuck, Beta's Bucks.'

"Yeah, right, you asshole, "sneered Derrick. Beta's Bucks, my ass. I ended up paying you millions in back child support to you, asshole. That Megalodon of a shark you had as a lawyer fucked me over good. Thank you very much."

"Well, if you were married to Lisa, and she divorced you. You would have had to pay 20% of your salary for child support," I replied. Since you made millions over those years while you two were fucking across the country, the courts thought I deserved my cut. Now back to you, Janice. Here is your chance."

Janice smiled at us, "Damn, you're right, Derrick. It is a magnificent cock." I dropped my shoulders. Derrick smirked.

Janice rubbed my shoulders and giggled. She turned and looked at Derrick, "I've already had a cock just like it." Looking at me, "It wasn't as big as yours, honey, but it had the same problem as that cock does."

Derrick looks confused and blasted back, "There's nothing wrong with my cock. It took Lisa away from Martin, didn't."

"Goddammit, Derrick," yelled Lisa, "You didn't take me away from him. He left me. I was happy with the both of you."

"Derrick," snorted Janice. "It was just like yours, but it had one problem. It had an even bigger prick attached to the other end of it. What in hell would I do with all those extra inches. It makes my stomach squeezy just thinking about it. Martin can hit bottom now. The rest of it is just a waste. It's too big for my mouth. How in the hell am I supposed to deep throat that?

Just then, the front door opened and closed as Derrick quickly pulled up his pants. "Mom, Dad, I'm home called out the young female voice." Both women said. "hi," together.

Lisa looked at Janice and snarled, "Bitch, she's my daughter, not yours."

Angie walked over and kissed Janice on the cheek. "Hey, mom," while starring at Lisa in defiance. Beth will be coming over later. She and your ex's wife are not getting along again."

Lisa stood up, walked around the coffee table, and got into Angie's face said, "I am your mother, and you will show me the respect that I deserve."

"I was a big mistake, wasn't I?" asked Angie. "Sit down, Lisa. You and I are going to have it out here and now."

Martin stood up. Angie turned towards him and said, "Please sit down, Dad. It's time for this slut here and me to have a discussion woman to woman."

12