The Story Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had finished our meal, the plates were cleared away, and we both looked at each other. I asked if she wanted to hear my story first, or tell me hers. She opted to hear mine, saying she had thought it a good idea to write a short story last night, but now in the cold light of day and with the prospect of reading it to me, a professional writer, she didn't think it was such a good idea anymore.

Maybe if I read another story to her she said, it would encourage her to read her one to me. That was fine with me I assured her, I wasn't nervous about reading to her and I was hoping it would have the same effect as the one I had read her yesterday. So, I read her another story, this time bringing in other erotic elements, like mild bondage and domination, but still in a romantic vein, nothing too hard core. Again I asked her to close her eyes as she listened and she did as I asked.

I kept a close eye on her as I read looking for those tell-tale markers that would let me know she was becoming aroused, and I didn't have to wait too long. Yes, her cheeks soon became flushed and I began to suspect that maybe she was excited even before I had started. Her breathing too became faster, and she actually began rocking back and forth in her seat. Something not normally noticeable if I hadn't been looking for it. She was turned on and feeling the heat I concluded.

Once again, she sat there with her eyes closed when I finished reading, breathing deeply, letting herself calm down until she finally looked at me.

'Oh yes, that was good, so... exciting. I liked it... a lot,' she added her voice slightly tremulous. 'Have you more, have you anything published I can read for myself?' So, I told her the website where my stories were published.

'You know Marti,' I said to her, 'I don't normally get a lot of feedback on my stories, and certainly not from anyone I can pinpoint as a beautiful and very attractive young woman. You're reaction to my stories is doing my ego the world of good, you really are.' She laughed out loud.

'Am I so obvious?' she asked taking a sip from her drink, ' and what do you mean by my reaction?'

'Well,' I started, 'it seems to me you are reacting in exactly the way the stories are meant for you to react. You're enjoying them, becoming shall we say, "stimulated," in the way I hope my readers may be. Am I correct?' She looked down, not meeting my eyes in an embarrassed sort of way and nodded.

'Yes,' she almost whispered. 'As I said yesterday the eroticism of the stories and the sound of your voice reading them just gets through to me, excites me. So, yes you've been very successful. It's not just that though,' she speculated, 'it's maybe got something to do with this being such an extraordinarily "normal," setting to be hearing erotica read to me. We're surrounded by people who haven't got a clue what's going on here in this booth, just a few feet away. That's funny, but exciting too.'

'Do you want to tell me your story now?' I asked her. Once again she looked at her watch and shook her head.

'I don't think I have enough time now. If it's okay with you I'm going to take it home and work on it a bit more tonight. Maybe I'll be a bit more confident about reading it to you after that. Is that okay?' she asked, then adding, 'Is tomorrow okay with you?' I nodded in agreement.

'Tomorrow is Saturday though; do you work on Saturdays?' I asked. She shook her head.

'No, but I can still meet you here, and I won't have to worry about rushing off to work either. That's if you will be here of course? You've maybe made other arrangement since it's Saturday.' I confirmed that I'd be here waiting for her, and standing up she smiled and reached down across the table and kissed my cheek. 'Thank you, tomorrow then. See you soon,' and I watched her cross the floor, close the door behind her, and walk off along the street.

'Told you so,' Carol said triumphantly. She had sneaked up behind me as I watched Marti leaving. 'Romance is in the air and don't try say it isn't. If you could have seen the way you were looking at her as she left you wouldn't even bother trying to deny it. You're smitten mate,' and she laughed. She went off behind the counter and came back a few minutes later with a cup of coffee. 'This one's on the house. I love a romantic story, and you two look so good together,' and chuckling to herself she went about her business.

I didn't sleep very well that night, thinking about Marti. She'd gotten under my skin right enough, so when I finally tumbled out of bed it took a cup of really strong coffee to get me going. I was looking forward to seeing her again, no doubt about that, and Saturday or not, I was at Carol's café at my regular time, just before 9am.

I worked away at my laptop, tidying up a few stories, checking grammar and spelling, punctuation, making notes of characters I'd used, etc. All stuff that needs to be done, but stuff that didn't take too much concentration to work through. Time seemed to drag this morning, but eventually, Marti slipped into the seat opposite me. She gave me a beautiful big smile which made my heart beat that little bit faster, well a lot faster actually.

Carol was right I admitted to myself, I was 'smitten,' by this beautiful woman. I liked her, I wanted her, it was as simple as that, but so much more too. She looked completely different today. Gone was the 'young executive,' business type suit, replaced by a light sleeveless summer dress showing her arms, her long dark hair hanging loose over her shoulders, but even her hair looked different today. In short, she looked wonderful.

'Have you been busy?' she asked. I shook my head.

'Not really, just doing a bit of writer's housework, tidying up a few stories, editing things to make them a bit more presentable.

'Ah,' she replied. 'I thought maybe you'd been writing something deliciously wicked for my entertainment,' she laughed. Was she flirting with me? No matter, I thought she was flirting and I liked it, and laughed in return.

'Oh don't worry Marti. I have plenty of deliciously wicked stories to tell you if you like, but I thought you were going to read me your very own, deliciously wicked story today. I certainly hope so, I've been looking forward to it all morning.' She blushed, looking slightly embarrassed.

'Just remember,' she cautioned, 'I'm not a professional writer like you. I've written a few little things in the past, just for my own amusement. Little romantic stories, but never erotica. I must admit I found it quite refreshing, but frustrating too.' Realising she'd maybe said a little more than she should have, and given away too much of herself, she quickly changed the subject.

'Shall we order lunch and I can read you my story afterwards?' she suggested. It seemed like a good idea to me. I caught Carol's eye as she finished handing over some cups of coffee to another customer, and she came over with two menus in hand. We had a quick look, and ordered a main course.

As we waited, we just chatted away as if we'd known each other forever. She was easy to talk to, and even laughed at some of my pathetic, humorous turns of phrase. Eventually Carol brought our order, and we continued to chat as we ate until at last we finished and pushed our plates away. Carol, ever attentive whisked them away within minutes. She was keeping an eye on us, hoping to see some more signs of romance I thought. Of course Marti knew nothing of this, but I was very aware of it.

Eventually Marti couldn't put off the moment any longer, and reached into her handbag, a slightly larger one today I had noticed, and withdrew a tablet i-pad style computer, and turned it on. She touched the screen a few times and then looked at me with her lovely sparkling eyes.

She looked slightly worried, so I reached across the table and covered one of her hands with mine in what I thought was a comforting gesture. It was the first time I had touched her in any way, apart from when she had kissed my cheek very lightly the day before. She took my hand in hers and held it as if looking for reassurance. I could feel her shaking a little, she was really nervous about this, but I assured her that I wanted to hear her story, and advised her to take a few deep breaths to calm herself before she started. She smiled nervously, and then taking another deep breath she began to read.

'She had a lovely voice, pitched even lower when reading, husky and sexy. I closed my eyes just like she had done, all the better to concentrate on her words and the story. Like my story the first few paragraphs were setting the scene, leading into the meat of the story. A story of seduction, with lots of good horny sex, kissing, caressing, very descriptive. She wrote more about the man than I would, but I suppose that's because men don't interest me. I'm more inclined to dwell on the female partners attributes rather than my own, or the leading male of my stories.

She described how the woman felt as she was touched, stroked, kissed, then undressed, and surrendered herself sexually, opening her legs, getting a thrill from displaying herself for her partner. Finally the overwhelming emotions as she took him in her pussy and the thrill and ecstasy of the moment. As she read, her voice became even sexier, sometimes trembling with emotion, accompanied in an increasingly breathless voice as she read, and then it was over.

I heard what sounded like a little moan of pleasure as she finished reading, and opened my eyes and looked at her. Her head was down, eyes closed her shoulders heaving, trying to catch her breath. She was even more turned on by her own story than she was by mine. A minute or so later she had calmed down enough to lift her head and look at me. Once again she looked flushed and excited, embarrassment written all over her lovely face.

'Oh god, I'm so embarrassed,' she admitted, 'reading it to you was a lot more... disturbing than when I read it to myself last night. 'What do you think? Was it any good?' she asked.

'I thought it was really good,' I told her. 'I loved it and I think you're amazing, so beautiful and so sexy.' Impulsively I reached across the table, and caressed the side of her face tenderly. Instead of shying away from my touch as I half expected, she pushed her cheek harder against my hand and nuzzled it in a very lovely and intimate gesture. I half stood up and leaned across the table and let my lips trace across her mouth. She kissed me back very, very gently and when I let my tongue brush against her lips she opened her mouth and invited me in.

It was a lovely first kiss, and I knew I would never forget this moment. We held it for long moments, but realising we were still in Carol's café, we reluctantly broke the kiss, and I sat back down, just looking at her across the table. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and she returned my gaze just as strongly.

'Wh... what now?' she said, almost a whisper looking slightly dazed.

'I want to kiss you again,' I said urgently. I don't know if she realised she was doing it, but she was nodding her head, and I took that to mean she didn't want to stop kissing either. I shut my laptop, put it in the carry bag, clearing all my stuff away.

'Please, come with me Marti,' I said, hoping she would do just that. I needn't have worried, she slid out of the booth, stood up and came to me. I looked over at the counter before we left the cafe, and there was Carol, grinning all over her face. She held her hand up, thumb uppermost in the universal gesture of triumph. I winked at her, and then Marti and I left her café.

'Where are we going?' asked Marti, slightly confused by the rapid turn of events. I took her hand, it felt good in mine, and leaned down to kiss her lips, quickly, softly.

'Somewhere private where we can kiss as much as we want to,' then added, 'if you still want to of course?' She said nothing, but tellingly she didn't refuse, so I just led her across the road to my flat, into the communal hallway, unlocked my own door, and invited her into my flat. She didn't hesitate, and I led her into the lounge where we both sat down on the couch. I asked if she'd like anything to drink, water, fruit juice, wine, and she suggested, maybe something later.

I just looked at her and she looked at me, and then we were kissing again. Gradually our kisses became more passionate the caresses more intimate, and I took it that she realised where this was going.

I caressed her back and sides through the fabric of her dress, and she did likewise to me. Finally a little experimental touch of her breasts, I heard no protest, instead I heard her breathing ratchet up even higher and an ecstatic moaning sound. She was all too obviously enjoying my touch, and I was enjoying playing with her breasts. I found her nipples easily enough and squeezed them gently bringing an even better reaction from her.

Marti was not the slightest bit passive as we kissed. As I said she was touching and caressing me too, and then she let her hand rest on my thigh for a moment or two before beginning to stroke my thighs. She didn't manage to do that for more than a few seconds before coming into contact with the hard object known as my dick. She didn't shy away from it and took a good confident grip of it feeling me gently through the material.

Encouraged by her leading me to more intimate touching, I caressed her bottom, and then let my hand stray under the hem of her dress feeling the wonderfully smooth skin of her legs. She wore no tights, her legs were bare, it was the summer after all, and many women go bare legged in the UK in the summertime, especially on a none working day. Whatever the reason, my heart beat a little faster as I stroked higher knowing the only barrier to touching her pussy was her panties, and honestly, they would be no barrier at all if she allowed me to go that far.

She had no false pretend modesty in her mind, and just opened her legs wider as I stroked higher. I looked down for a second or two, and seeing her dress hiked almost waist high with my hand disappearing beneath it was a truly erotic sight. The skin on the inside of any woman's thighs is probably the smoothest and most exciting expanse of skin on a woman's body for any man. Not only does it feel amazing, but it leads us up to the ultimate pleasure zone.

Marti squirmed beneath my touch as I neared her pussy. I was teasing her a little, making her moan with frustration as I advanced and retreated, but always reaching higher until at last I touched her pussy through her panties. Her reaction was immediate, arching her back moaning even louder and pushing her pussy up to make better contact with my hand. The gusset of her panties was wet, and I could feel her slippery juices on my fingertips. It was easy to slip my hand through the leg hole of her panties, where I encountered her wet, slippery pussy. She was more than ready for my touch, and spread her legs to their ultimate limit.

I stroked her groin at both sides, teasing her again, but making her all the more eager for my touch. She was clean shaven which I love, because it would be so much nicer when I kissed and sucked her pussy. Not just yet though, I was too intent on discovering and playing with her, and making her feel as good as I was feeling.

It felt as if she had a good substantial labia, something I'm fond of. I love it when a woman had big protruding pussy lips. I'm a very visual person and love to see those wonderful lips pouting and opening up, dispensing her excitement into my hands or mouth. There's no more glorious sight for me than a freely given pussy, wet and slick, knowing that it's being given and offered to me.

Her labia felt so soft, wet and rubbery, and there was no resistance, no friction of skin on skin. She was far too wet for that and her lips just seemed to melt beneath my fingers as they, opened up. I slid my middle finger up and down the crevice formed by her labia, spreading her wings, making her shudder and moan with pleasure. I pushed a little harder, but still gently and my two middle fingers slipped past her labia into the intimate recesses of her vagina. She clung helplessly to me as I continued to kiss her, and my fingers went into her pussy to the knuckles.

I began to work them in and out, and my beautiful Marti was as responsive as I could ever have hoped she would be, and then I located that little patch of slightly rougher textured flesh just behind her pubic bone, curled my fingertips slightly, and concentrated on that. She loved it.

'Oh shit... oh god that's amazing... what are you doing... to... me.' and then my new found darling was all too obviously coming. 'Oh yes, that's it... don't stop... do that... again... yes, oh yes... of fuck... yes.' Her hips thrust her pussy harder against my hand, trying if possible to make her orgasm deeper and harder until at last she slowed down, her orgasm fading as it inevitably must.

She lay there in my arms, slowly calming down, and then she looked up at me and kissed me deeply and lovingly. 'Thank you,' she said quietly. 'That was amazing, I've never felt anything like that before.' It seems my dear lovely Marti had never had her g-spot massaged until now. 'Take me to bed,' she whispered, so I did.

I helped her up off the couch, and she came into my arms hugging me and touching my cock through my trousers, then unzipped me and slipped her hand inside the opening to stroke my cock. Nice though it was I stopped her there and pulled her through to the bedroom. Standing beside the bed, I kissed her again, before turning her round to face the edge of the bed. I stood there behind her, my arms round her waist pulling her back against the hardness of my cock, and she rubbed her arse sensuously against me.

Finally I reached up and unzipped her dress, pushing it off and letting it fall from her smooth, creamy pale shoulders. I kissed her neck, make her shiver, while at the same time I cupped her tits in my hands, again squeezing those nipples through the lacey fabric of her white bra. She reached round and unfastened it herself and it too fell away, and then her dress fell to the floor leaving my lovely Marti completely nude.

Her boobs were wonderful and looked about 34B or small C from my viewpoint looking down across her shoulders, with nice dark areolae, and two darker, pert nipples. I knew I would enjoy playing with those, sucking on them but all indue course. Right now I had a completely naked and horny woman to enjoy and satisfy, the nipples could wait, but they wouldn't be neglected.

Marti's hands hadn't been idle throughout all this, and though I was so intent on making love to her, petting and caressing her, she had continued returning my intimate touches, unbuckling my belt, pushing my pants down touching my cock, stroking it back and forth as soon as she got her hands on it. Finally, just for a moment or two, I stopped touching her using my hands to unbutton my shirt and strip it off, and then like her clothing it was gone, discarded and I felt the soft skin of her body pressed against mine.

I pulled her back against me letting her feel the hardness of my dick reaching through between her arse cheeks, seeking out her pussy. She opened her legs a little wider, and leaned forward a bit bringing her pussy into a more accessible position. I slid along the crevice of her pussy rubbing and teasing her and getting her wetness on my shaft. I held her tightly for a moment, and then pushed her forward against the bed.

There was nowhere else for her to go now, but get on the bed, and she lifted her legs and knelt on the edge with me standing on the floor behind her. I slipped my left hand round her waist, then dropped it lower, down between her legs, and once again she compliantly opened her legs wider, wanting my touch as much as I wanted to touch her.