The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dumbstruck, I settled for a slow nod. I undid my own shirt and pulled it off with none of the grace she'd shown, then worked on my shoes. I stepped slowly out of my shoes, my pants, and my underthings, and looked up to see her watching me with an inscrutable smile on her face. I felt a blush spread down from my cheeks, but said nothing.

Ilaira watched me intently as I walked down into the pool, and I couldn't help but feel a little bit embarrassed. This thing of perfect, unearthly beauty was beholding me, and surely I must be coming up short. I wanted to cover myself, to hide my imperfection from her.

"You really are quite beautiful," she told me, her voice conversational. I stopped short, knee-deep in the water and blinked at her.

"My beauty surely can't compare to that of the fey. There is a reason they call you the fair folk, after all. And I imagine you must outshine them all."

She laughed, and the sound reminded me of bells tinkling in a gentle breeze - high and pure. "You are too kind, Amaranthea."

She turned a dove into the deeper part of the pool, neatly slicing the water, and coming up again fully soaked.

I swam slowly, feeling graceless by comparison to the nymph. We floated for a while, letting the cool water carry our bodies.

"How long have you and Pux been together?" I asked quietly, bizarrely afraid of breaking the silence of the grove.

"It's hard to keep track of time here," she told me. "Years upon years upon years. As a gift, he brought me a seedling that I planted over there." I followed her wave in the direction of the huge apple tree that she had taken fruit from last night. It looked ancient. "We'd already been together many, many years by then, however."

The idea of a life lived in years, centuries, even millenia flitted past my mind, and I tried to imagine it. I felt awkward, thinking of just the night before last I'd had sex with her partner. "You must love each other very dearly to have stayed together so long."

She laughed again, delighted and amused. "Our love is old and sturdy, like the greatest oak of the forest. It is why I never worry when he brings his lovers home."

I blushed, face heating up in the cool water. "I, uh," I stuttered, "I didn't know he had someone. That is, I hadn't realized he was already together with you..."

She laughed again and looked over at me, and I saw not one trace of jealousy or bitterness. "My dear, I do not blame you for falling into his embrace. He is gorgeous after all. And I don't blame his eyes for following you, I can certainly see what's got him so interested."

My blush deepened slightly, which I didn't think was possible. "Now it's you who is being too kind."

She laughed again, the pure sound of delight and amusement. She joined me in the shallower part of the pool, water up to our navels, and stared at me. "Tell me, did he play for you?"

I remembered the song from last night, the heat of it, the erotic passion, and the way it had made me feel. I nodded.

She favored me with another smile, and I felt my insides get soft.

"I truly don't begrudge you sleeping with him," she told me, eyes meeting mine, "nor him for sleeping with you. It is in the nature of a satyr to love greatly and often. The only thing I've ever asked of him is to bring his favorite lovers by, so that I might meet them."

"So, he's brought other women back before?"

"Many women," she said with a smile, "and plenty of men, too."

"How long do they stay?"

"Some stay for just an afternoon or a night, some for weeks, one stayed for a few years."

"He brought home someone and they stayed for years?" I was incredulous, but had no doubt she was being honest.

"Oh, yes," she said, a nostalgic smile playing at her lips. "She stayed with us and laid with him often. She ended up carrying his child not once but twice."

I thought about that, and wondered at how she could stand it. "He had another woman, and they had children together, and you didn't mind?"

"Not at all," she said, and laughed again. "I rather enjoyed her company, and she wasn't the first or last mortal he sired a child on. He's rather talented in every regard, but especially when it comes to sex. I always like meeting the special ones that Pux brings home." She took a step closer, and I reflexively wanted to back away but was rooted to the spot.

I watched her, eyes wide. "Why are you interested in meeting his women?"

"Women and men, my dear," she reminded me, taking another step closer, and putting her hands on my shoulders. "I don't venture out often into the world, but I do enjoy company. And I believe there is a human expression that sums the relationship up... 'sharing is caring', was it?"

I stared at her, heart hammering in my chest. My breath was faster now, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My whole body felt like it was going wild, nerves firing continuously in her presence.

"Me?" I asked, surprised that a being like her could want someone like me.

"Only if you are desirous of it, of course," she told me, then smiled when I nodded. She leaned forward, and I felt myself do the same. I was drawn to her immeasurable beauty like a moth to flame, and my lips eagerly met hers. Like the moth, I knew the flame would burn me up, but didn't care. She was soft, plush, and perfect. I felt my arms go around her, and hers around me. It felt so natural, like it was meant to be.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked, and I nodded again. She smiled, her face inches from mine, "Good."

Then her lips were against mine again, and all I think or feel was Ilaira. The smell of her swirled around me, and I traced my hands down her smooth curves, one hand coming to rest on her firm ass and the other on her ribs. I felt her own hands on my body, one cupping my lower back and the other twining in my hair.

Her teeth gently grazed my lower lip and I felt myself gasp, the sound lost against her mouth. She was pushing me backwards, and I let myself be guided.

She pushed me until I stepped back onto the grass, then we were coiled together again. I let her bring me down to the grass, until I was on my back with her on top of me, still kissing me.

One of her hands roamed down my side, tracing along the swell of my breast and down to my hips. My own hands were on her back, her ass, holding her tight against me. Her hips slowly thrusted, seemingly on their own, grinding our pelvises together.

Then her lips were off of mine, and moving to my neck. I gasped quietly as she kissed and sucked on my jaw bone, working her way towards my collar.

Her hand, meanwhile, was on my hip, tracing along my waist.

I hardly even noticed the moment when I parted my legs, only that suddenly she was straddling one of my legs with her hand gently caressing my almost-hairless pussy.

Her fingers traced my slit, gently pressing against that entrance. Again she was kissing me, and again the sound of my moan was lost in her mouth.

She slid her finger up, caressing my sensitive nub, and I instinctively pushed my hips up against her hand. Her finger swiped across my clit once, and then again, and I felt my insides go liquid. Then her fingers were deftly swirling, rubbing circles on that spot, and I dug my fingers into her back.

I was nearly seeing stars from her ministrations when her hand was suddenly gone. Before I could even draw a breath to complain, her mouth replaced it, soft lips pressing against my soaked pussy.

I moaned out loudly as she started sucking, her tongue swishing back and forth across my pearl.

I reached down with both hands, fingers sliding into her hair, and held her there as she worked. I was barely aware of my body, except that I was panting and making quiet little "uh, uh" sounds. The only thing I could focus on was the feeling of her mouth on me. My world narrowed down to the feeling of her tongue flitting across me, her finger sliding back into me. I pulled her head harder against me, gripping her hair as she worked. I couldn't get enough of her.

Each movement was perfect, like she knew exactly what I needed, and she coaxed my body into new avenues of pleasure with ease. I cried out loudly as I came, the sound echoing in the little clearing. Her mouth was still on me, movements slowing down, leading me down from my high. Then she was above me again, and I pulled her in to kiss me.

She tasted heady, acidic and almost metallic. Her tongue swirled around mine, bringing the thick flavor of my own juices.

I wrapped one leg around her and pushed myself sideways, and we rolled smoothly until I was above her. Her hair was a fan of dark silk around her head, and I took a moment to just stare at her stark beauty.

Then I lowered my mouth down to her neck, which she eagerly bared for me. I kissed and sucked lightly at the smooth tan skin, then again a little lower, and again.

I made my way down her neck and collar, leaving a trail of kisses, until my mouth was on the top of her breast. I moved lower, my lip grazing her stiff nipple. I paused there, kissing and taking it into my mouth. I flicked my tongue back and forth across the stiff tip, and she groaned her appreciation and ran her fingers through my hair.

Then I was moving lower again, kissing down her rib and across her navel, down below her belly button, and lower.

My line of kisses took me past her small and tamed patch of short curling hairs, and then down to where she'd spread her legs for me. Her pussy was perfect, symmetrical and soft pink, small lips glistening already. There was no hair around it, like it was freshly waxed. Or maybe nymphs just didn't grow more pubic hair than her small fluff.

I brought my mouth down and traced her perfect petals with my tongue, making her groan again in pleasure. I pressed my tongue harder against her, slipping in and along her mons.

The flavor of her was exquisite.

It had since I'd last gone down on another woman, but I'm sure she'd tasted nothing like the nymph. Ilaira was sweet on my tongue, like honeysuckles and berries, with a rich flavor. I should have figured that the fey would be special in this way, too.

I passed my tongue along her glistening lips, and pushed it past her entrance to lap her sweet honey. The flavor of her swirled around my mouth, like a fine wine. Then I slid my tongue over her clit, and her fingers dug deeper and harder into my hair.

I had my lips around her pearl, and gently sucked, my tongue passing back and forth. It had been a while since I'd done this, but her reaction told me I was doing it right.

With my right hand I gently pressed a finger against her slick opening, and slid it between her lips. She moaned again, which was encouraging, and I gently crooked my finger inside of her as I continued lapping.

She sat up slightly, looking down at me to watch me work. Then, to my surprise, she said "Hi, love." I also realized she wasn't looking at me, but past me at something beyond.

I paused, finger still inside of Ilaira, and looked over my shoulder. Sure enough, there was Pux, leaned against a tree and looking particularly pleased with himself. He also seemed very pleased about the situation, judging by the partial erection swinging down between his legs.

"Oh, please ladies," he said in his melodic voice, "don't stop on my account."

I looked back to Ilaira, and found a big smile on her face. Obviously she wasn't surprised about this turn of events. She quirked an eyebrow, as if to ask 'Well?', and I quickly considered my options. But an audience has never been much of an impediment to me, so I lowered my head back to her enticing peach and went back to my work.

She laid back again as I passed my tongue over her clit, and I started trying to work up to a rhythm again. I felt her fingers in my hair, gripping me and holding me in place as I tongue-fucked her.

I vaguely heard movement behind and above me, but I was too focused on the gorgeous nymph to care. I sucked on her clit and twisted my finger, worshipping her with my mouth. She was making little mewling noises of desperation, and I wanted nothing more than to push her over the edge and hear her lose control. I was flat on the field, grass pressed against my stomach, mouth wedged between a nymph's legs, and I pretty much figured this was as good as it gets.

But then I felt hands on my hips, gently tugging me upwards. Pux.

After the barest moment of hesitation, I complied, lifting my hips and pulling my knees underneath myself. I tried not to break contact with Ilaira as I moved into a kneeling position. She helped this process by putting her legs over my shoulder and pulling me into her, pushing my face hard against her mound.

Behind me, Pux adjusted my hips until my knees were apart and my ass was pointing into the air. Apparently satisfied, his fingers left my hips and moved to between my legs, tracing my aching cunt. He slipped a finger in effortlessly, and I moaned into Ilaira's pussy. I redoubled my efforts with the nymph as the satyr behind me gently pumped his finger in and out of me.

Then suddenly his finger was gone, and I grinned in anticipation, even as I kept swiping my tongue. I felt a familiar presence, the tip of a thick cock against my slit.

He dragged his crown slowly up and down my pussy lips, letting my natural lubricants spill over onto him. Then he was lined up with my entrance, and he started pushing. I was so focused on the feeling of this thick cock starting to spread my pussy that I'd stopped paying attention to Ilaira, but she recaptured my attention as she suddenly cried out into the spring air. She thrust her hips aggressively into my face as she came, and I sucked and licked for all I was worth. The sound of my own moaning was completely lost between her legs.

I broke away from her to groan loudly as Pux's pelvis came to rest against my ass, his wide pole sunk all the way in me. I lifted my body up, on all fours, and his hands grabbed hold of my hips as he started thrusting.

I was in heaven with the feeling of his appendage pushing into me again. The taste of the beautiful woman's nectar was still on my lips as I panted.

I looked down, and to my surprise Ilaira was not done. She was half propped up on one arm, watching us intently. Her other hand was between her legs, rubbing her swollen clit. She made direct eye contact with me as she continued rubbing herself. She shifted forward so she was kneeling in front of me, finger still between her legs, and leaned in to kiss me.

The taste of her lips was mind-numbing, the flavor of my body mixing with hers in our mouths. Her tongue pressed against mine, bringing with it the heady flavor of my last orgasm.

"Gods, you ladies are fantastic," Pux said as he drove forward again. My body rocked with the force of it, pressing me hard against Ilaira. "There are few sights in this world more beautiful than watching two women enjoy each other."

I had no doubt he was indeed enjoying the sight, as he started thrusting faster. Each press of his cock spread me open, and my body gladly yielded before him. Already my juices were overflowing, pushed around his shaft by the force of his entry. I moaned into Ilaira's mouth as she kissed me, and Pux gripped my hips tighter.

"Oh, fuck, lass," he groaned as he kept up his rhythm, thrusting in and out of me. "You feel so good."

One of Ilaira's arms snaked around the back of my neck, holding me as she kissed me with feverish abandon. Her breath was hot and fast, and tasted like lust.

She pulled her mouth away from mine, and tilted back until her breasts were in my face. I wasted no time, leaning down into her chest and laying into her with kisses. She moaned happily as I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, passing my tongue back and forth across it. She sounded like she was close to cumming again as her nails dug into my head and held me against her chest.

"Oh, fuck," Pux moaned behind me. "Amaranthea, Ilaira, you two are too much."

"Are you gonna cum?" Ilaira asked, and at first I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or to Pux. The answer was probably the same either way. "Are you going to cum in the little elf, Pux?"

"Yeah, love. I'm right on the edge."

"You're going to seed her again?" Ilaira moaned, pulling my head to her other nipple. It was a weird experience, hearing these two lovers discussing me as if I couldn't hear them.

"Yeah," he told her, pushing into me again. "I'm gonna pump her full of cum until it spills over. I'm going to fill her."

I felt another orgasm looming, growing in me and spreading.

"Do it, Pux," she coaxed the satyr, who was thrusting and pumping like a man possessed. "I want you to cum in her. I want you to fill her full of your seed." Her free hand reached under my chin and lifted my face up, until our lips were mere inches apart. "Kiss me while he breeds you."

I was lost in a haze, unthinking, and I leaned into her. Her mouth opened immediately, her tongue pressing against mine. We both moaned, our orgasms pressing close. The nymph bucked as she fingered herself, mouth never leaving mine. Ilaira climaxed against me, her breath catching and then finally coming out as a wail. This must have been enough to push Pux over the edge, and he groaned loudly behind me. I could feel this thick member throb as he pulled back and shoved it into me. Again his cock throbbed and again he buried himself in me, this time the movement was accompanied by a surge of heat as his throbbing cock released a huge wave of his fertile seed into my eager body.

I moaned loudly at the sudden deluge of cum, the heat pouring into my body and spreading. The satyr ground himself against me, and another pulse brought another spray of spunk. I could feel each thick rope of hot cum pour into me as my waiting body utterly surrendered before him. As he pulled back and drove into me again, my second orgasm finally crashed down.

Pleasure wracked my body as the satyr doused my cervix with wave after wave of seed, trying his best to fertilize my waiting ovum. I twitched and writhed against him, pushing myself backwards as my muscles contacted. It's in every creature's nature to breed, and satyrs were better at it than most. How many humans and elves had come away from an encounter with a satyr carrying an unexpected child?

Distantly I could feel him pulsing, flooding me with his heat. I shook as the tingling rush of sensation burned down my nerves. Each shudder of my body came in time with him pushing another wave of his pleasure into my shaking body.

Finally I came down from my orgasm, and the top of my body collapsed against the soft earth. Even though I had finished, evidently the satyr wasn't quite done. He was buried as deeply in me as he could go, holding me steady against him with cock pressed hard against my cervix, still throbbing. I felt my insides stretching to accommodate the sheer volume of semen being unleashed into me in wave after throbbing wave.

I reached between my legs and felt his huge sack. It was tucked closer against his body than when he was just walking around, but still it hung incredibly low. I felt the muscles above it contact as those huge testicles churned out another pulse of seed, pushing into my overburdened body. I kept my hand there, feeling the muscle pulse as he groaned, more cum pushing into me.

Already droplets of cream were dribbling out around his shaft, dropping to the ground as I overflowed. Each drop, I knew, carried enough sperm for him to proliferate, to bring forth new life.

But finally his orgasm was at an end. He twitched again once, twice, then went still.

My legs were so weak from my second orgasm that I would have collapsed if he hadn't been holding me up. But slowly, so slowly, he pulled back, and I felt the tip of his softening member slide out of me. As soon as that plug was gone, a gush of fluids came out of me, splattering on the ground between us.