The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, so not the elf, and probably not the goblin either... for obvious reasons. There are a few humans, a dwarf or two. The orc is probably just a bit too... big for you."

I laughed and handed him his flask back. "You'd be surprised."

"An orc, really?" He looked genuinely impressed.

I silently held up three fingers as an answer, and his eyebrows went up. His eyes flicked down from my face, giving me another once-over before meeting my eyes again. I think I'd given him a vivid mental image to match the one he'd given me.

"Davor, Ausk, and Mazon," I told him. "That was a fun weekend."

"That's got to be just about worthy of a glory name."

"A what?"

"A glory name," he repeated. "It's a thing my people have. We're given a name by our mother when we're born, that's the birth name. Then you take a name from your family and clan, which is your clan name."

"Does everyone in the clan have the same clan name?"

"Sort of. The clan has a sort of... name structure, but each family will kind of put their own spin on it. So if you know someone's clan name, you know where they grew up, and you can tell who their family was. Then, when you've accomplished something noteworthy, you get a glory name. Your birth and clan names are kind of fixed, unless you're exiled or something, but your glory name might change over time."

"Like if you do something even more glorious?"

"Right," he laughed. "Or if you no longer live up to it. So your birth name is... Amaranthea, right?" I nodded, and he continued. "Okay, then your clan name is based on where you grew up, who your family was."

"I was distant from my family," I told him, and felt a sad smile touching my lips. "I left fairly early on, and I've been moving from place to place ever since."

He nodded, looking like he understood. "A traveler, then. Maybe Amaranthea Who Endlessly Wanders, or even Amaranthea the Lone Traveller. Then you've got a glory name, based on something you've done that's noteworthy. The more unique it is, the better. You don't have to tell me, though. It's kind of personal."

"Maybe..." I thought for a moment, going back through the last month of my life. "'Who Charms the Fey', or something like that?"

Again his eyebrows shot up. "Really?" I nodded and he looked even more impressed. "Okay. Amaranthea, Who Endlessly Wanders and Charms the Fey."

"That sounds beautiful," I told him, and I meant it. "It's like poetry."

He smiled, looking wistful and genuinely happy. "And then there's an intimate name. This one is given to you by someone really close to you. It sort of represents not just you, but your relationship with that person. This one can also change over time, as your relationships change and you meet new people."

"What would my intimate name be?"

He looked at me for a long while, just staring at my face. His eyes slowly traveled down my body, and I felt goosebumps prickle along my arms. "The Still Pond That Reflects the Beauty of the Goddess of the Moon." He it spoke slowly and deliberately.

The goosebumps intensified, and I felt a slight flush at my cheeks. "Is that someone else's name, or did you think of it just now?"

"No," he told me, his voice low. "It's just yours. But I've been thinking about it for a couple of days."

"So my whole name would be..."

"Amaranthea, Who Endlessly Wanders and Charms the Fey, The Still Pond That Reflects the Beauty of the Goddess of the Moon."

"It's so beautiful."

"It suits you perfectly."

I felt my body leaning towards him, seemingly of its own volition. His large face angled down at me, and I pressed my lips against his. I wasn't sure what to expect, but his lips were softer than I'd imagined, for all that they looked like cow lips. He reached out, and took me in his arms, pulling me against him as we kissed. His face dropped down past mine, and his lips settled onto my neck, gently sucking in and nibbling the sensitive skin there. I heard and felt myself moan quietly into the night, trying and failing to keep myself quiet.

"You know my name, but I don't know any of yours," I gasped. "Will you tell me any part of it?"

"The Slayer of Drake and Man," he answered, running his fingers through my hair and down my arms.

"Drake and man? That's pretty impressive."

"I know," he answered, cocky as can be. His palms passed over my breasts, and I tilted my shoulders back to press them into his hands.

I dropped my hand to his skirt, which was starting to get bunched up at the front. I slid my hand under the thick leather and...

"Holy shit," I breathed.

He pulled back from gingerly kissing my shoulder that he'd somehow freed from my shirt. I hadn't even realized he's undone the cords at the front of my neck. "Is it too big?" he asked, looking genuinely concerned.

I slowly stroked the shaft, almost worried. His cock was like a python, thicker and longer than Davor's. It twitched in my hand, still semi-soft. This thing might split me in half.

"We'll see," I told him, slowly stroking his hardening member.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled up, and I moved my arms to help him slide it over my head. He dropped it beside us, and traced one thumb down my naked side.

"Like what you see?"

His eyes moved back and forth, drinking me in. "You're gorgeous."

He leaned forward, kissing me again, then pulled back. He slid his rolled up blanket out from behind his back, and unfurled it with a snap. He draped it behind me, and gently pushed on my chest. I let myself be pushed backwards, lying back on the plush sheet.

His lips found my stomach, kissing tender flesh and making me wiggle. He moved slowly down my stomach, licking gently at my waist. Then his fingers were hooked under my pants and he pulled, yanking them down in one motion. He stopped short, staring, seemingly mesmerized.

"Have you never seen one before?"

A slow grin spread across his muzzle. "Never one so beautiful. Or bare. Is that usual for elves... or half-elves?"

"It's something I like to do," I said, sitting up slightly and feeling a little self-conscious. "Does it unnerve you, or..."

He cut me off my bending over, his mouth immediately pressing against my pussy. His tongue passed over me, and I gasped in surprise.

His breath was hot against me, and I laid back against the deck. His mouth was fast, ferocious. He licked me over and over, passing up and down my slick lips and over my clit. He moved his mouth like he was trying to devour me, and I moaned in appreciation. His long tongue pressed against my entrance and slid into me, immediately spreading wet heat into me. I had to press a hand over my mouth to hold in another moan.

His hands latched onto my hips, and pushed me along the blanket, moving me to give himself more room. It didn't even look like the smallest of efforts for him.

His tongue passed in and out of me, making me writhe slightly on the blanket. Then one of his huge hands was on my pelvis, and his thumb passed over my clit. I bit my lip to keep the sounds in as he started rubbing my clit at the same time as he tongue-fucked me. Stubs, Slayer of Drake and Man, definitely knew what he was doing.

"Oh, gods," I whispered into the night. My blood was boiling, and I wanted more. "Stubs, I want it."

"Not yet," he told me, taking his mouth away from me for just a moment. His hand slid down and a digit pressed into me, taking the place of his tongue. He slowly worked it in and out of me, and I moved my hips in time with his motions. He had a thick finger, but after his tongue I was slick enough for it to move easily.

His finger pulled back until it was just at my entrance, and then he pushed forward again. I winced slightly as he pushed two fingers into me this time. He moved slowly, and I spread my legs wide to accommodate him as his fingers slid into me. As soon as he was as deep as he could go, he bent his head down again and flicked his tongue over my clit. It was such a sudden motion that I didn't manage to clamp down on my sudden gasp in time.

He slowly curved his fingers, crooking them and stroking my inner wall as he licked my pearl. I closed my mouth firmly to hold in another moan, writhing under him as he stroked and licked me.

I pressed my hips up against his mouth, and felt the heat and pressure building up inside of me. His tongue was thick and sloppy, but hitting close enough to my clit that he was pushing me over the edge.

I shook and clenched, feeling myself perilously close to losing it. Finally, I couldn't take any more, and I pressed a fist against my mouth to muffle my scream as I plummeted over the edge. He kept thrusting his fingers and moving his tongue as I came, flexing and shaking underneath him as the orgasm overtook me. He slowed down and looked down at me as I descended from my peak.

"You taste delicious," he told me. The fur on his muzzle was wet and messy as he spoke, and I couldn't help but giggle.

I sat up and pushed his shoulders, trying to get him to move back. It was like pushing a brick wall covered in a layer of fur. He complied and let me direct him, which was good - otherwise I couldn't have moved him an inch.

He sat down against the railing again, legs out straight. I straddled his thighs, which was impressive since each one was twice as big around as mine.

His leather skirt was entirely pushed up at the front, his erection propping it up like a tent. I reached down and took hold of him, and he shuddered in pleasure. His eyes closed for a moment, so he didn't see how wide my eyes got - his shaft was so wide that I couldn't wrap my hand around it. I gave a slow, exploratory stroke, feeling him from tip to root. Longer that Davor or Mazon, bigger around that Ausk's... this thing was fucking huge.

But I was hot and fired up, and had no room for concern. I pushed his leather garments back, letting his erection stand out proudly, and shifted myself towards it. I shifted until I was half-crouched over him, and pointed his cock straight up at my desperate body.

I angled him towards me and let myself down slowly, until the thick tip was pressed against me. I moved him slowly up and down, dragging the bulbous head along my wet pussy lips.

Finding the right placement, I worked to ease myself down. My lips started spreading immediately, stretching as I pushed against the massive tip. I strained, shifting, but couldn't get it to even pass my entrance.

"Gods above," I whispered, frustrated and sore as I tilted back and pushed against him.

"Here, let me." He reached down and took hold of my hips, picking me up without even a grunt of effort. He set me down on the blanket again, so I was on my back and looking up at him. He knelt between my legs, and used a hand to gently usher them further apart. I compiled eagerly, spreading myself out beneath this hulking man.

He shuffled forward on his knees, and his huge cock swung back and forth like a pendulum. It hung over me, stretching from my pelvis to my sternum. Was I crazy?

He bent down, lowering himself over me and holding himself up with one hand. With the other hand he took hold of his towering member, and pointed it towards where my legs met. Then he shifted his hips, pulling back until his cock hung between my legs instead, and gently leaned forward until he made contact.

The tip of him pressed against me, then slid off and trailed along my pelvis. He missed his mark.

He readjusted and tried again, pushing against my pussy at the wrong angle.

"Here," I whispered, and reached down between us. I took the crown of him and guided it towards where we needed it. With his huge cock in one hand, I spread my labia with my other hand, getting myself as ready as I could be.

I directed him as he inched forward, until he was against my cleft. Still he eased forward, until I felt the mounting pressure as my body struggled to open up before him. I let out a long breath, easing my muscles and willing them to open. The pressure built until it seemed like we wouldn't be able to make it work, then I felt myself open like a gate.

I gasped as his tip suddenly pushed into me, sliding past my tight entrance. He froze, unmoving, no more than an inch into me.

"Are you okay?" His voice was genuinely concerned, like he was afraid he'd break me.

I looked up at him, and just saw an expanse of furry chest. I tilted my head back further, and found him trying to crane his neck down to see me. He was shifting slightly, and I was worried he was about to pull out so he could check in on me.

"Yes," I managed, and wrapped my arms around his back. "Just stay like this for a minute."

He held perfectly still, not moving even an inch. I took a moment to adjust to the stinging, stretching feeling of my body spreading around the intruder, and to admire his muscle tone. He was holding himself above me with one arm, and I saw no evidence of a tremor in any muscle.

I shifted my hands down towards his lower back, and gently pulled him towards me. "Slowly, sweetie."

Muscles played under my hand as he moved with glacial slowness. I could feel every millimeter of his massive shaft as it sunk slowly into me. He paused again and again, letting me get used to each new bit of him as he impaled me by degrees.

Bit by bit, inch by inch, he pushed on until he was stopped by a wall, pressed against my very innermost barrier. I moaned slightly, and pushed my hands against his chest to stop him.

I looked between us and saw that he wasn't even halfway in. His grey-and-pink spotted shaft hung at least halfway out of me still. No wonder he felt up to the challenge of pleasing a centaur - this is the kind of cock that would make a horse blush.

I looked back up at the wide barrel of his chest, and let my fingers slowly play along the solid wall of muscle and hair.

"Slowly," I reminded him, and caressed his chest as he inched backwards.

Feeling him pull back was a bizarre sensation. My vagina seemed to suck at him, as if he'd pushed out all the air when he moved into me, and was leaving a vacuum behind as he reversed direction.

With just his tip in me again, he paused for a heartbeat. Then he was moving again, and I sighed loudly as I felt the thick, fat presence push slowly back into me. He touched and stimulated every part inside of me, and I felt my body gripping him like a vice as he thrust into me.

Impaled as deeply as he could go, he stopped again. "Are you still okay?"

Taking a moment to check in on myself, I wiggled slightly and flexed various muscles. My pussy still stung slightly from the sudden stretching, but the fullness was a pleasant feeling. "I'm good," I told him.

Stubs moved again, shifting his bovine member out before piercing me again. His movement had been faster this time. Smoother. My body was already adapting to him, spreading and yielding with little resistance as he impaled me with his thick cock again. I could feel gentle heat in my core, pleasant tingles as he thrust into me again and again and again.

He settled on a rhythm, slow but not glacial; steady. Both of his arms were braced on the deck beside me, keeping himself over top of me without dropping his weight on me, for which I was grateful.

My hands roamed, gripping and squeezing his chest and back muscles as he bucked. One hand passed over his chest, and I felt his firm nipple protruding proudly from his chest. I passed my palm over it, rolling it against my palm. I pinched it slightly between my finger and thumb, and he moaned in appreciation. I perked up, excited about discovering this new form of pleasuring the beast.

I took his nipple in hand again and gently squeezed. He reacted by thrusting harder, and my whole body shook with the force of his bucking. "Ah," he said, and I grinned from ear to ear.

While I gently teased him with one hand, my other dropped to the point of our connection. I pressed against my pelvis for a moment, feeling the skin pull and move as he slid in and out of my slight body. Going lower, I felt the point where he was connected to me. His shaft slid against my hand as he thrust again.

It was odd to feel the shaft as it moved forward and back, moving in and out of me. I followed the line up until I held the base of his shaft in my hand, then down until I felt the edge of his sack. A huge, heavy curtain of velvet, his scrotum must have been dragging against the deck as he fucked me. What is it with me and finding guys who have testes the size of my fists?

My hand found its way back to my own body, to my slick pussy, and the clitoris that was stiffly erect. The heat was surging in my core, and I wanted to push myself along faster. My fingers circled around my bump, flicking against that sensitive spot.

There was something so erotic about being here, spread out under a huge man with nowhere to go. He was gentle, trying to go slow, but I knew that if he really wanted to do something, there was nothing I could do to stop him. I laid there, my legs wrapped around his, my body wrapped around his pole, and gave myself up to him. I tilted my hips and relaxed my muscles trying to take him deeper, deeper. I was giving every inch of myself to him, and I was in heaven.

My fingers moved faster and faster, and he matched my speed. I threw my head back and clamped my mouth shut against the moan that rose in my throat.

With each push in, his shaft spread me around him and stimulated every inch of me. He could have gotten me off doing just that, but my clit play was making everything even more intense. I was coming up on that edge. My muscles pulled and contracted, and I shuddered slightly, getting closer and closer. This was going to be a big one.

I distantly heard myself whispering "Oh, oh, oh," but could do nothing to silence it.

The wave in me built, built. Each time he pierced me and slid into me it grew larger, and I started seeing stars flit around my peripherals.

Finally, I could take no more.

The bubble burst and the wave rushed down my body. I thrust my head forward, pressing against his chest muscle and muffling my scream. The rush of tingling pleasure surged outwards, moving from my core and suffusing me as I shook and writhed, clinging against him like a sailor clings to the mast in a storm.

The wave crashed, receded and crashed again, and my body twitched as I came on him.

He grunted loudly, and I realized that my mouth had landed right over his nipple when I came. I closed around that flesh and gently sucked, and he inhaled sharply, starting to thrust even faster now.

I took my hand away from my overly sensitive nub, and grabbed his shaft with it again. I started pumping the bottom half of him, stroking the base of him even as the tip of him was pumping into me. It was an incredible feeling.

He shuddered slightly, and I knew he had to be getting close.

"Yeah, baby," I whispered to him, tugging on him as he fucked me.

"Yeah, baby." My other hand wrapped around his back, holding him close to me as he pumped his hips over and over.

I started jerking my hand on his shaft faster, as if I was giving him a handjob. He pressed forward more, more, and it stung as he bumped against my cervix again and again. He was desperate to go deeper, but I had nothing more to give.

"Oh fuck, Stubs," I whispered, then closed my mouth over his other nipple, gently sucking at it until it got hard in my mouth.

In my right hand, I felt him twitch. I stroked his cock, and felt the muscle suddenly enlarge and contract. It was like a heart beating in my hand, and I gasped at the raw eroticism of it. I felt it twitching inside of me, shuddering and pulsating. His shaft flexed again in my hand, and again, twitching and pumping. Inches further, his balls tightened against him as that muscle contracted, pulling them close to his body.

His cock jerked in my hand again as he lunged forward. He pressed against my cervix so hard that it hurt a bit, and I felt the first burst of heat come from him. It hit my insides like a jet of scalding fluids, spraying like a hose.