The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A protection amulet," I answered, hoping my voice didn't sound as stiff to him as it did to me. I had gotten it back in Yamen En'Sol, made by a friend of Granny's. Even at the steep discount, it had still cost me more than I earned in a month. But as long as I wore it, I need never fear becoming accidentally pregnant, and its magic wouldn't fade for years. "I just dragged a child halfway across the world on money I earned by working while enormously pregnant. I'm not getting into that again... Not yet, anyway."

"Of course," he whispered, his mouth inches from my ear. "It just looks different from the kind our shaman makes." His hot breath was distracting me, and I felt myself melting back against him.

"You're not... upset?"

"Of course not," he whispered as he moved his mouth up along my neck, kissing and nipping as he went. "It just looks funny, is all. Obviously not orcish-made."

I heaved a sigh of relief that we could move past the potential awkwardness of my decision. Some guys hated protection amulets, thought that sex wasn't "real" enough if there wasn't a risk... except that somehow it's never the guys who are at risk of having their lives and bodies irrevocably changed.

That sigh of relief quickly turned to one of pleasure and anticipation as his mouth moved up to my ear. He dragged what felt like his lip against the outside of my ear, then gently took the tip into his mouth. The second I felt the heat of his mouth against the pointed tip of my ear, all thought vanished from my mind. My legs went weak and I melted harder against him. If Davor hadn't been holding onto me, I might have collapsed completely.

One of his hands was around my middle, holding near my stomach, and the other hand slid up until it rested on my breast. The cheeky bastard.

I shifted slightly as he gently palmed my breast. My simple motion brought a piece of his anatomy very much into the forefront of my mind as I felt it pressing against my lower back. A very firm, very long piece of his anatomy. I squirmed slightly, rubbing myself back against him, grinding my back against the hardening shaft.

With him standing behind me and holding me tight against him, there wasn't much else that I could do.

As if reading my mind, or at least my body, Davor took me by the shoulders and spun me about. I gasped as I was suddenly turned and moved so that the bed pressed against the back of my knees and I fell backwards.

Or at least I would have fallen. if Davor hadn't been holding onto me.

He held me mid-fall, and gently eased me backwards. I was a couple of pounds heavier since getting pregnant more than two years ago, but he was able to lift and move me like I weighed nothing at all. He set me down on the mattress and came with me, so that I was on my back with my legs dangling off the bed, and he was above me and straddling me.

His mouth found mine again, and I wasted no time in opening my lips and letting him play. But he didn't linger. Instead, he kissed along my jaw again, and back to my neck. I inhaled sharply in pleasure as he lavished me with attention, slowly working his way down.

I arched my back reflexively, bringing my breasts up towards him, but he surprised me again. He took my right hand in one of his, and lowered his face to kiss my palm. Then my wrist, and my inner forearm.

If you had asked me ten minutes ago whether my forearm and elbow were particularly erotic places to kiss, I would have told you I could think of better places for a guy to put his mouth. But when his lips met the crook of my arm and gently licked and kissed the skin there, I decided that anywhere Davor touched me was an erogenous zone. He continued inwards, kissing along every inch up my arm and towards my chest again. As soon as my arm was free, I reached down and seized the hem of my one-piece and pulled it over my head, interrupting his kisses for just a moment as I slid out of the gorgeous piece of expensive fabric, and tossed it negligently aside.

"Gods," he whispered, sounding genuinely reverential. "Are you sure you're a mere mortal?"

I felt the heat of a blush on my cheeks, and across my chest. "Careful now, Davor. That kind of sacrilegious talk can get a boy in trouble."

"Let them come. I would fight off every priest and god for just a moment alone with you."

"Fight them all later," I demanded with a faux-pout. "Right now I would like your body to be right here."

He dipped his face down, and I expected his mouth to finally find my nipple. I recalled how much he enjoyed playing with them before, and if the way he stared at my exposed chest was any indication, he was still quite enamoured. "For you, my body will be wherever you want it," he promised.

My chest had gotten bigger in the two years away from Davor, a normal side-effect of having a child, but they weren't any less perky despite my being the better part of forty now.

A pure elven lady could expect her skin to stay flawless and her assets to defy gravity for centuries. As a half-elf, I probably wouldn't see any sag for another four or five decades, and wouldn't have to worry about my first wrinkle or grey hair until a hundred, easy. I still had the body of a human maybe half my age, and would continue ageing maybe a quarter as fast. Even scars and stretch marks seemed to fade away with time - there's a reason humans have long assumed elves hit adulthood and simply stop ageing altogether.

But, surprisingly, he passed by my ample breasts. He kissed higher, along my collar bone. Every spot he touched broke out in goosebumps, and it felt like my whole body was hyper-attuned to his gentle touch. He kissed his way slowly downwards, along my sternum and between the gentle slopes of my tits. Briefly he strayed over, kissing just the once on the underside of my left breast, then he continued working his way down until his mouth hovered around my navel. He kissed and licked, making slow circles around the flat plane of my stomach.

"Perfection itself," he whispered between kisses as his mouth trailed along the line of my waist, "every inch of you."

When his mouth lifted off of the line where my panties met my flesh, I expected him to pull them aside or down. Or maybe to put his mouth on me through them. Instead, he shifted backwards, and took one of my feet in both hands. He kissed soft skin just above my ankle, and started moving his way back up.

Between kisses he gave more compliments, lavishing me with his words as much as with his mouth. "You are gorgeous. I couldn't get enough of you in a hundred years."

I felt like my blood was at a full boil, and my body ached for more.

"Not yet," Davor chastised, and I realised I had said that last word out loud. More, more, more. He dipped his mouth down again and nuzzled just above my knee, gently rubbing the tip of a pointed tusk against tender skin before salving the scratch with his tongue. "I have imagined being with you again for more than two years, and I want to savour every inch of you."

Well, what's a girl to say to that? I settled for a moan of pleasure as he gently nibbled and kissed a particularly sensitive spot on my inner thigh.

He worked his way higher, and I felt my body wind tighter in anticipation. But when he got near to my core, to where the line of affection on my leg seemed to inevitably lead, he slid back again, and started on my other ankle.

I writhed as he lavished my shin and calf with touches of his hands and his tongue. He punctuated each movement with another whispered compliment: beautiful, amazing, flawless, enchanting, strong.

I particularly liked that last one, spoken as he gently traced his tongue along a plane of muscle on my outer thigh. It's true that my habit of wandering, walking or riding around the world, had left my legs quite toned. But hearing a muscular orc like Davor call me "strong" inflated my pride a bit.

And it was on the tail-end of that surge of contentment that his mouth finally landed where my legs met. He pressed his lips against me through the thin fabric of the green underwear, and I moaned without shame. The panties were the exact same colour as the lingerie I had been wearing, with the same white lace along its edges. Or, at least, it had been the same colour before it got soaked with a combination of Davor's saliva and my own juices.

I thought I would pop right then, as he traced his tongue up and down the length of my slit through the thin fabric. Then he seized the cloth in one hand and pulled downwards, and I exhaled a relieved sigh as my last shred of clothing was finally removed, and I was fully exposed to Davor once more.

Davor, who I noticed was still fully clothed, bent his head down, and my back arched reflexively to bring my wet core closer to his face.

But Davor, that fucking bastard, denied me again. He placed a gentle kiss on my outer labia, and gently moved along one side of me. And then the other. He circled around the outermost part of my vagina. His gentle touches there sent tingles of anticipatory pleasure down through my flesh, but he refused to give in and give me what I really needed.

I felt a vibration in my throat as my frustration finally boiled out in a growl. This man brings out my wild side, I thought to myself. I hadn't even known that I could growl that low.

He chuckled to himself, evidently amused by my frustration towards his glacial pace. I opened my mouth to cuss him out for teasing me, but Davor chose that moment to finally give in. His mouth closed over my naked pussy, and my impatient words became a low moan as his tongue slid between my innermost lips. His tongue passed over me a second time, and a third, like he was trying to lap up my excess moisture. Then he settled his mouth at the top of my vagina, and I groaned in pleasure as his tongue flicked over my clit.

Surely the whole inn heard my noises of contentment, if not the whole town. But I didn't care, couldn't care, about anything but the feeling of his mouth on me.

He swiped his tongue back and forth, then up and down, coaxing pleasure from deep in my body and drawing it to the surface. He settled on a circular pattern, swivelling the tip of his tongue around my stiffened and engorged nub, and I held his head in place with both hands.

"Just like that," I begged, and this time he readily complied.

My pleasure had been at a high from all the teasing, and the much-needed touch was quickly pulling me to the edge. I wanted to beg him to fuck me right there and then, but the feeling of his tongue was so dizzying that I couldn't form a single cohesive thought. I worried he was going to tease me again, pulling away at the last minute to be sweet and romantic and devilish, when all I wanted was to cum. Just in case, I preemptively wrapped my legs around his shoulders, keeping him right where I wanted him as he devoured me.

"Oh fuck, Davor," I groaned as I felt the waves of pleasure build to a crescendo, bringing me right to the edge but not quite over it. "Oh, oh."

I teetered on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm, and my Davor kept licking and sucking, devotedly worshipping my body until finally I crumbled.

"Oh," I cried as my body and mind plummeted over the edge. I grabbed the thin pillow from beside me and pulled it to my face, a last-ditch effort to mute the cry of pleasure as I reached an explosive peak. My body shook and shuddered as a wave of fiery pleasure streamed down my limbs and back up. I groaned and whimpered into the pillow as I came hard, and Davor helped me along the entire time.

As the tide of bliss receded, I suddenly felt overstimulated. I tossed the pillow aside, and pushed his face with both hands, wordlessly begging him to stop.

He lifted his head from between my thighs, and grinned at me with such satisfaction that I could have smacked him. But his face showed as much need and lust as anything else, and I felt that heat inside of me instantly rekindled with a single look.

I half sat up, seized his shirt with both hands, and yanked upwards. I had a bad angle to pull his clothing off, but Davor helped me, and a moment later his shirt was off him and flying across the room somewhere. I pulled him by the shoulders until his face was level with mine, and kissed him again. His mouth tasted of me, a slightly acidic flavour to match the heady taste of our lust.

Taking the waist of his pants in both hands, I pulled until Davor was above me, and the rest of him was within easy reach. My hands moved almost of their own accord, towards the tie that held the front of his pants together. But a moment of straying had me palming and fondling him through the thick fabric of his pants, and he groaned in approval. Feeling the thick, hard shaft waiting for me, I groaned too.

The string came undone under my clever fingers with a few quick pulls.

I pushed down on the band of his pants, sliding them down his hips, and reached a hand between us. T took hold of his shaft as it swung free, and we both sighed together this time - him in pleasure and me in anticipation.

"Not yet," he grunted. "I'm not done with you yet."

Was he fucking kidding me, I thought to myself. Sure, all that touching and teasing had brought me to the highest high I had felt in more than two years, but enough was enough.

I wrapped my legs around the back of his and squeezed, pulling him towards me and off balance. In that same motion, I swung my hips and pushed off with one arm, so we rolled as he fell, and I ended up on top. Now Davor lay below me, shirtless, and with his pants bunched up around his knees in a most undignified manner.

I straddled his hips, my aching and needy pussy pressed against the short bush of hair growing between his legs. I had a moment to think about how sexy a bit of hair on a man is, and how Davor was blessed with thick and curly hairs on his thighs, stomach, and chest.

But the twitch of his cock against my ass spurred me onwards.

"It's my turn," I told him, and Davor just nodded.

I considered returning the favour, teasing him and kissing around his shaft without giving him the pleasure he sought. I wondered how his face would look when he was desperate. But I'm not a patient woman.

Taking his shaft in hand once more, I tilted my hips back as I lifted myself up.

I ended up having to shift slightly forward before I could get the tip of him lined up with me... Gods damn, he was long. I was halfway to standing just to get myself onto his cock.

Finally, I had the thick tip of him pressed against me. I used him to spread my lips, and briefly rubbed the apex of his shaft up and down my pussy lips, collecting the mixture of my juices and Davor's saliva. His shaft twitched in my hand, and eagerly added slippery precum into the combined wetness already built up.

I angled him just so, then pressed back until I felt the crown of him starting to press against where I needed it to go. The opening of my slit ached slightly as I spread open around his thick tip, and I groaned in a mixture of discomfort and anticipation.

All the lube from our bodies helped, made it actually possible, but there was no getting around how damn big he was. In the last two years, I hadn't had anything bigger than two of my fingers inside of me, and even that was a rarity... But my body yielded for him, parting before the invader as I pushed myself back against him. The crown of him slid just inside of my entrance, and we both took a sharp breath together. I kept the pressure up, and felt my body starting to open as his cock slid inexorably deeper.

It seemed like I could feel every inch of his length as I eased myself down onto him... and there were a LOT of inches.

I paused halfway down, to catch my breath. Davor's hands were slowly travelling up my hips, and along my sides. I savoured the feeling of his warmth both inside of me and outside. He smiled up at me, with such love and affection in his eyes that it made my heart speed up even more.

I looked down at him and tried to tell him everything that I needed to, with just my face and my eyes: I missed this (and you), I want this (and you), I love this (and you).

As I stared into his eyes, I flexed my thighs again, and slid down his remaining length. We both groaned in unison as he was suddenly buried in me. As impatient as I was, I still had to wait a moment before I could move.

"That is a lot to get used to," I cooed.

"I seem to recall you having handled it just fine before," he taunted, his self-assured grin firmly back in place, "four times, even."

I chuckled to myself and tossed my hair so that it flew behind me in a wave of shiny red. "Oh, I'll 'handle' you, alright."

And with that, I lifted my hips so that I slid halfway up the length of his cock, then dropped down. Whatever witty banter he had ready died on his lips at the feeling of our bodies coming together again. I rolled my hips again, slowly, and sighed in pleasure as I felt his thick shaft slide into me. Each inward motion seemed to spread me out all over again.

His hands slid the rest of the way upwards, and I couldn't help but grin in satisfaction as he cupped my breasts. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist them forever.

I found a rhythm then, pumping my hips in long, slow motions while he palmed my breasts. My movements were steady and deliberate, and he joined me with small thrusts of his hips each time I slid downwards. His thumbs brushed over my sensitive nipples as I rode his cock, and I let my head fall backwards until I was staring at the ceiling.

I found myself reflexively leaning back, arching my back and pushing my chest out forwards to meet his palms. One of his hands dropped down from my chest, exposing my stiff nipple to the colder air of the room again. I couldn't complain, however, as he found a much better use for his hand.

With his palm pressed against my inner thigh, he used his thumb to stroke my clit as I dropped myself back down onto his length. I groaned in pleasure at the combined sensations.

Apparently, that was all the encouragement he needed, and Davor quickly found his own rhythm, rubbing my sensitive nub as I rocked my hips on top of him. My juices welled and spilled around his cock, providing ample lubrication for this thumb's stroking. His other hand dropped down to my hip to hold me steady as he bucked his own hips, and I moaned in unashamed bliss as our motions worked together to drive him into me even harder. My pussy was so wet now that he had no difficulty sliding into me, even if it was still a tight squeeze.

"Gods, just like that," I moaned, and he kept up his 'handiwork' as I lifted myself up and down on top of him. I would flex my legs and feel the thick tip of him slide back, tickling along all the nerves on the way down. Then I would push back down, and his full length would push back up into me. Then it would begin again. And again. And again. Each time, bringing our bodies together with a wet slapping noise.

I made a longer motion then, bringing myself up so far that he almost fell out of me, before sliding down his full length once more. The sensation of him inside of me was incredible. His dexterous finger movements were helping things along, too, and I felt myself getting close again.

I kept thrusting, fucking myself down onto his cock. Over and over I slid down his member, bringing deep and warm sparks of pleasure from my inner walls. All the while, his thumb was coaxing high, electric tingles that raced inwards and along my spine. I leaned back further, almost losing my balance, so he had more room to manoeuvre.

"Yes, Davor," I said. "That's so good."

I had a harder time moving in this position, but once again Davor was happy to provide. He held my hip in a tighter grip and thrust upwards. He drove himself up into me, bucking his hips as I held myself above him. I looked down at him, at the look of stern concentration on his face, and marvelled at his beauty. His skin was a dark, rich green, and his tusks gleamed white in contrast. His cock, I knew, was only slightly lighter in colour, and would look startling in contrast to the pale pink of my labia as he thrust upwards.