The Story of Beth Ch. 03: Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put a robe on and waited for Jess to get my place. I texted her to let her know the door was unlocked and she could come right in. I then texted Wendy to confirm the plans for the evening. She replied right away that they were just getting ready and the plans were still on. We would meet at the same hotel bar for a couple of drinks before going dancing at a nearby club. I was filled with a combination of nervousness and excitement.

Jess got there shortly after and I greeted her by the door. She gave me a big hug and playfully joked about my robe. I was pretty sure she felt the addition to my chest against hers and smiled playfully. We each grabbed a beer and she carried her small makeup case to my main bathroom. We agreed that it had the best lighting for the job and I brought a chair to sit on while she applied the makeup.

We enjoyed catching up and I told her about the couple I had met and what the plans for the night were. Jess seemed so genuinely interested and happy for me it, I felt very warm and loved. I tried watching her movements as she applied first foundation, then some eye shadow and mascara. I quickly realized there was no way I would learn this just by watching her once and decided that I would need to watch some makeup tutorials online or something in the future. She finished with the lipstick last, taking care to make sure it was on just right.

Jess had an amazing eye for makeup. It was subtle and accentuated my natural features without looking out of place. The eye shadow and mascara made my eyes look dark and a completely different shape than normal. Jess could see from my smile that I was incredibly happy with it. The shoulder length black wig completed the look and I could no longer see any hint of myself in the mirror. All I could see is Beth staring back at me with a huge smile on her face.

"So, what are you wearing tonight?" Jess asked inquisitively.

"How about you wait in the living room and I will come out when I'm ready." I answered, hoping it would work.

"Oh please. Girls get changed in front of each other all the time." Jess wasn't having any of it. "Besides, I'm pretty sure I saw everything there is to see last time."

Jess smiled and winked teasingly. I smiled back, knowing I would never be able to talk her out of it but I was surprisingly nervous about how she would react if she saw my new cage. We both walked to my bedroom and I nervously undid my robe and took it off. Her eyes went wide with surprise.

"Holy shit!" Jess exclaimed. "You look amazing."

I got a surge of confidence from her compliment and genuine shock.

"Wow, I love the addition. It really suits you." she continued, gesturing to my chest. "May I?"

I nodded as she reached out a hand and cupped my chest.

"They feel really natural, and look amazing on you." She complimented. "And I like the other addition too. Looks cute on you." She lifted her eyebrows teasingly as she looked at the front of my panties. The pink cage was slightly visible through the red, lacy material on my very small bulge.

I walked to the closet and got my dress off the hanger. I stepped into it and slowly pulled it up my body, feeling the tight material slide against my smooth skin. Once I slipped my shoulders in I turned around and asked Jess to zip me up. I felt it tighten around my chest as the zipper slid up and reveled in the gentle, uniform pressure it applied to my body.

"Damn Beth. Now I kind of wish I was single." Jess said with a laugh. "But don't you dare tell Marie I just said that."

I swore I wouldn't and my confidence skyrocketed at the statement. Jess had never shown any sexual or romantic interest in me and even though she laughed when she said it, I could tell by the way her eyes moved across my body she was definitely looking at me differently now. I looked in the mirror and did a few little poses for myself. The transformation was amazing, and I felt indescribably good.

To Jess' apparent disappointment I told her I needed to get going soon and walked her to the door. Before she left I took a picture of every little makeup container she brought so I could make a list of things to buy later. I hugged her and thanked her for helping before closing the door behind her. There was one last bit to my outfit that I didn't let her know about.

Excitedly I ran back to the my bedroom and got my red jewel plug out of my nightstand. I did a half squat and the bottom of the dress ran up my legs all the way to my waist. I put the metal bulb in my mouth for a couple of seconds to both warm it up and lubricate it a bit with my saliva. Once I could no longer feel the cold against the inside of my cheeks I pulled my panties to the side and slid it right in. Then I stood back up and pulled my dress down.

The sensation was a bit different when I walked in the dress. The tight fit of the dress made me walk with my legs closer together than I was used to and take smaller steps. This made the sensation of the plug much more noticeable and made me feel more full. I walked around my place a bit getting used to the sensation and reveling in the feeling.

When I was ready I went to the door and grabbed my wallet. Then I realized my next mistake. I didn't actually have anywhere to put my wallet and keys. I hadn't thought to buy a purse or clutch or anything. I pulled my ID, credit card and some money out of my wallet and put them into the top of my bra like I had seen various women in my life do before. There were pretty secure there and couldn't be seen through the dress at all. For my car keys and phone, I would have to carry them around and hope that Wendy brought a purse that I could stash them in. I slipped on my flats and looked out the windows to make sure neighbors weren't around before making a dash to my car.

As I got in my car and started it up, I put my legs in the normal positions I was used to for driving. The bottom of my dress immediately slid up my legs and revealed my red panties with their cute little bulge. I realized there was a lot of practical things about being Beth that I didn't have a clue about. Even something as simple as how to sit. I brought my knees together and had to squirm a bit to get the dress down my legs again. It wasn't uncomfortable to drive with my knees together, just took some getting used to. I drove the whole way to the hotel extra carefully as I didn't want to think about getting pulled over and explaining why I looked absolutely nothing like my drivers license. I prayed I didn't get carded at the club either.

I got to the hotel without incident and parked. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror to make sure my makeup still looked ok and then took a few deep breaths to prepare myself to go out in public as Beth for the first time. To my own surprise, I wasn't as terrified as I thought I would be. I was sure I looked amazing in the dress and with my makeup and wig I was completely unrecognizable.

I got out of the car very carefully, smoothed my dress down and made my way slowly through the parking lot and into the lobby. The lobby was mostly deserted and no one paid any attention to me. I walked into the adjoining bar and scanned the room for Wendy and Katie. They weren't there yet so I grabbed the same table we met at last time.

"Oh my god, I love your dress." The same waitress we had last week came over. "Can I get you started with something?"

She obviously didn't recognize me and it felt really good to get a genuine compliment from another girl. 'So far so good' I thought as I ordered a cocktail and waited. My drink came pretty quickly since the place was mostly empty and I sipped it carefully, making sure not to mess up my lipstick.

When Wendy and Katie walked into the bar and paused to look around I sat up tall and waved at them excitedly. They both smiled and waved back and came over to the table. I stood up and gave each of them a hug as soon as they got to me. We stood beside the table for a few minutes looking at each other, gushing and showering each other in compliments. My nervousness was completely gone and it felt like we were just three normal girls on a night on the town.

We had a few rounds of drinks while we joked and discussed various things about our transformations. I told them the story about my dress riding up in the car and we all laughed.

"Can't be giving people a free show." Wendy teased me jokingly.

Me and Katie discussed how nervous we were leaving the house for the first time like this and Wendy quickly dismissed it, telling us how great we both looked. Being in such a supporting environment was exactly what I needed. Exactly what Beth needed.

We were all a bit tipsy and agreed to Uber to the bar. Wendy took my keys and phone in her purse but we agreed that I should keep my ID, credit card and money on my in case we got separated or something and I needed a cab. We settled up the tab and met our ride outside, all three of us pilling into the back seat. We were joking and laughing as we bumped into each other in the small seats.

When we got to the club a new wave of nervousness washed over me. I was dreading getting IDed and being turned away or humiliated. There was no line up outside and as Wendy led the way, the doorman opened the door and smiled at us, telling us to enjoy our night. Another crisis avoided I thought. The place was already almost full and we went straight to the bar for drinks before moving to the dance floor.

It felt amazing to dance as Beth. Between the lights and loud music I was totally lost in the moment. I kept my knees together and swayed my hips, lifting my hands above my head. Each movement of my hips made the plug send a wave of sensation through my body and I could actually feel the deep bass vibrating the heavy metal mass inside me.

We danced for a while in a little circle, taking breaks to either get more drinks or go to the bathroom together. Going to the bathroom was a new kind of thrill. I was relieved that none of the girls there gave me even a second look. I made sure not to stare at any other the other girls as well. Even though there were a few very hot girls talking or fixing their makeup, I didn't want to use my opportunity as Beth to violate this space. Actually peeing was interesting as well. I had to hike up my dress to my waist and then pull my panties to my knees to sit and pee. Even though this was probably completely normal to most girls, it was completely new to me.

We were back on the dance floor for a while before Katie said she wanted another drink. I was already feeling quite drunk and declined since I still wanted to be able to function. Katie left for the bar and before the next song could start, Wendy told me she needed to pee. I had just gone so I told her I would just stay on the dance floor in case Katie came back and couldn't find us. We would all just meet back here. Wendy agreed and left the dance floor as the next song came on.

My hands were free of drinks and I swayed my body seductively. I slowly ran my hands down my chest and hips as they moved side to side. I wasn't trying to impress anyone. I loved how my body felt in this dress and the sensations of each movement were punctuated my the weight of the object inside of me. When I opened my eyes and looked up I made eye contact with a guy slowly dancing towards me. He smiled and kept eye contact, clearly coming to try and dance with me.

I panicked a bit, not knowing what to do. I turned away from him and resumed dancing. Maybe if I showed no interest in him, he would think I just wanted to dance by myself and would leave me alone. I continued swaying my body to the music slowly until I felt a pair of hands on my hips.

'Holy shit' I thought. Is this what's it like being a girl at a club? Did random strangers just come up to you and touch your body. I thought about turning around and telling him off but the way his hands moved with my hips actually felt really good. He got close behind me and matched his swaying with mine. I moaned a little to myself as I felt his hands move up my sides and then back down to my hips again. This wasn't a sensation I wanted to stop right away. We swayed together for a bit and his hands moved a bit lower and further back. I felt his thumbs graze across my ass and I arched my back a little from the sensation, continuing to slowly gyrate my hips.

He took this as an invitation to continue and slid his hands slowly towards the front of my hipbones. His hold was now more firm and he guided my body to move the way he wanted it to. Lost in the moment I was happy to oblige. Then I felt his body against mine and we continued to squirm and sway slowly, our bodies rubbing against each other. It was incredibly hot and I was glad for my little cage because without it I would be straining hard against my dress. He obviously didn't have the same issue and I felt a hard bulge in the front of his pants rubbing against my ass.

The sensation of the plug made me imagine what it would be like for him to slid his cock into me while we danced like this. I moaned softly but realized I couldn't let this continue. As much as I wanted to be fucked right now I knew that hooking up with someone that didn't know about my 'situation' was a disaster waiting to happen.

The song ended and I took a big step forward, away from him and turned around.

"Thanks for the dance but sorry I am not interested." I said quite loudly into his ear. "I'm just here with my friends."

He looked like he was about to protest but Wendy and Katie were back and huddled around me, turning me around and boxing him out a bit. They had been watching me dance for the last minute and didn't want to interrupt if I didn't want them to.

"Holy fuck Beth." Wendy beamed. "That dance was so fucking hot."

I blushed and did a playful little shrug, pretending not to know what she was talking about. In reality I could feel the pre-cum slowly oozing out of my cage. I would need to wipe that up if it got any worse so it didn't soak through my panties I thought. Luckily it didn't seem to be an issue and we danced to a few more songs before agreeing to call it a night.

We made it outside and caught out breath while Wendy ordered a car to get us back to the hotel. It wasn't too late yet so the post bar crowd wasn't out and the car came in a few minutes. We all piled in and made it back to the hotel without incident.

"We have a room again," Wendy offered as soon as we got out of the car. "You could stay the night with us. You definitely shouldn't drive."

She was right about the driving part but I didn't need any convincing to stay the night with them. I eagerly agreed and we all went up to the room.

"We need a picture to remember this by." Wendy exclaimed and pulled out her phone.

We huddled together for a selfie as we tried to fit into the frame. Normally I would be apprehensive about letting anyone take my picture as Beth, but I trusted Wendy and she has seen and done more to me than any other woman in my life, save maybe Jess.

"And now just you two." Wendy stepped away from us.

Katie and I sat on the edge of the large bed and did a side hug, smiling at Wendy taking the picture.

"Now, let see those butts." Wendy joked and we laughed and stood up. We put out hands on the bed and arched our backs. We pushed our butts together and looked over our shoulders back at Wendy.

"What a great picture." Wendy said as she took it. "Beth, are you wearing my present too? I know Katie has hers."

I realized immediately she was talking about the butt plug and laughed and nodded.

"Oh, we have to get a picture of that." Wendy exclaimed.

We both climbed onto the bed, on all fours facing away from Wendy. I pulled up my dress to my waist to reveal my ass and the sparking jewel it held. Katie did the same and we recreated the same pose that Wendy that texted me the first time we communicated.

"I am going to have so much fun with you two tonight." Wendy giggled. "Why don't you get started while I get ready. I always thought two girls 69ing was so hot."

We took that as a command and I lay on my back with my head at the foot of the bed. Katie slowly climbed on top of me with her head between my legs. I stared at the small bulge in her panties while she slid mine off. I did the same to hers but I wasn't really sure what to do, or what she would do. We both had matching pink cages on so any oral or manual stimulation wouldn't really be felt. Katie broke the impasse first and began to kiss and lick around my groin and the base of my cage. The feeling felt incredible as she teased me with her tongue. I began to kiss the inside of her smooth thighs, working my way upwards.

We took turns moaning and playfully giggling as we licked and teased each others bodies. There was probably no way we could actually get each other off like this but I did notice a small drop of pre-cum on the tip of Katie's cage. By this point Wendy was standing directly behind Katie and was wearing her black strap-on harness. On the front of it was a long dildo that went wide to narrow and wide again all the way down its length. It was colored in a bright, multi colored swirl that stood out against the plain black harness. It already glistened with lube.

Wendy climbed onto the bed on her knees directly behind Katie. I was looking up now, exactly at where their bodies would meet. Wendy slowly pulled out Katie's plug and I heard her moan from my groin. I watched wide eyed as the tip of the dildo was lined up with Katie's waiting hole and Wendy very slowly pushed it in. It looked amazing and I imagined what it must feel like. As the length of the shaft slid it, it caused Katie's opening to widen and then contract repeatably, as if it was pulsing open and close. Wendy continued an in and out motion very slowly and I could hear Katie moan louder and louder.

"I think we can let Katie out of her cage now." Wendy said down to me.

I very carefully undid the clasp of her cage and slowly removed it. I was glad that it was the same one I had so I knew how to take it off without hurting her. Once it was off Katie hung barely an inch away from my mouth.

"Take her clit in your mouth Beth." Wendy commanded, and I readily complied.

I closed my mouth around Katie's clit and applied a gently force as uniformly as I could. I wanted to see if I could re-create the effect of the cage with my own mouth. It felt strange to be in this angle and I could feel a slow drip of warm liquid oozing into the back of my throat. Wendy started pushing in and out a bit faster, slightly accelerating with each thrust. The view was amazing and I could hear Katie make a high pitch gasp with every thrust.

"Uhh... Beth... Fuck... Beth." Katie started to moan between gasps.

Even though Wendy was the one fucking her, it was a huge turn on to hear Katie moaning my name. I started bobbing my head with each thrust and despite my best effort, I felt her clit start to grow and throb. Katie's hips started to shake with each bob of my head and I could tell she was getting close. I finally heard her make a high pitch scream and I released her from my mouth. I rested my head below her and opened my mouth as wide as I could. The muscles at the base of her clit pulsed and I felt a hot spray of liquid against the back of my throat. I kept my mouth open, letting it pool in the back of my throat and felt the warmth against the inside of my mouth. Katie finally slumped forward and I saw Wendy looking down at me with a smile.

I kept my mouth open for her as I did a quick swirl around my mouth with my tongue, savoring the taste. Wendy's eyes were locked on me as I finally swallowed and the white pool disappeared down my throat. I closed my mouth and licked my lips with a smile.

"I think its your turn now sweety." Wendy said down to me.

Me and Katie swapped positions and I felt Wendy slowly pull my own plug out of me. She paused with the widest spot at my opening before finally letting it ease out. I dropped to my elbows on either side of Katie's hips bringing me closer to her spent clit. It was much smaller again and I carefully took it into my mouth, being careful not to overstimulate her.