The Story of Elaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Elaine! Right in your ass." I stammered as I pushed another two inches deeper into her hot grip and the first stream of my sperm shot into her.

Nearly unintelligible, Elain uttered "Oh my god!" as I humped at her uncontrollably, spilling my load into her tight sleeve, her ass impaled halfway on my jerking cock and flexing around it as her orgasm finished.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed, thrusting my hips toward her, still tightly gripping her ass with my left hand as I moved my right hand up, grabbing her breast, squeezing it. The hard nipple firmly resisted my callous grip as I continued to deposit my seed in Elaine's tight rectum and I continued to squeeze her tit crudely as my orgasm finished.

Elaine was breathing heavily as I pulled my still erect cock from her ass. I walked across the room to the ensuite bath and cleaned my erect tool with hot water. It was a soothing feeling having the hot cloth running over my dick and my lust was still high as I returned to Elaine on the bed.

Her breathing had calmed substantially and I spread her legs, crudely exposing her open cunt to my eyes as I lowered my mouth and sucked her clit. As I sucked it I pulled my head away from her until her flesh stretched and popped from my mouth, starting the pattern again.

Continuing to suck her cunt, I noticed that her breathing had sped up and become much deeper so I stayed with it, reaching up and gently squeezing her tits or running my hand over her thighs. Her moans were hypnotizing as I sucked her cunt and rubbed her thighs and my cock throbbed and started to drool thick, clear fluid.

"Turn over." I told her as I forced myself to pull my mouth away from her pussy. As I watched her turn over I noted a rather trance-like expression on her face and she turned face down but remained extended, on her front. "Up on your knees." I said, roughly grabbing a handfull of her ass with a light smack.

"Uhhhnn..." she groaned as she elevated her hips and raised herself slowly on straight arms.

As I got on the bed behind her and placed my puffy cock head against her vaginal opening, I leaned over her, my chest against her back and I whispered, exhaling heavily in her ear, "That's it baby. That's how you pay your rent." and I slowly eased my throbbing erection half way into her hot purse again.

"Oh god!" she groaned and I pulled back a little before leaning against her again, pushing a couple more inches into her. I straightened up behind her, grasping her waist just above her hips and withdrew again. This time just until the edge of the fat head emerged from her hot channel before sinking the full length of my erection into her.

"OHH!" she grunted as I sunk into her fully and slapped my hips into her buttocks. While I delivered a few more long strokes like that, she responded the same as I buried my cock in her cunt. Lowering my torso onto her back, I reached under her with my left hand cupping her breasts and rubbing them as I ran my other hand over her flat belly and moved to manipulate her clit while slowly fucking her hot cunt.

Elaine's breathing and moaning was signalling an obvious increase in her arousal again and I wanted her to come hard so I continued to fuck her steadily and kept stimulating her with my hands. As I continued to push my cock into her and finger her clit while playing with her breasts, I felt like her arousal was no longer elevating so I pulled from her and gently pushed her onto her back. After pulling her legs to either side of me I lowered myself between her legs and stabbed her cunt with my hard cock, pushing it deeply into her, feeling her cervix slightly against the end of my knob.

Steadily, I established a smooth stroke and kissed Elaine wetly, probing her mouth with my tongue as she struggled to breathe. As she wiggled beneath me, I wrestled my hands under her ass again and squeezed it gently while I fucked in and out of her wet cunt. She put her arms around my neck and my excitement level was really high but I focused on putting what I thought was just the right amount of pressure on my pelvic bone to stimulate her clit while I stroked my rod into her.

"I really want you to move in Elaine." I whispered to her as she raised her legs and I began fully removing my cock from her cunt on the out stroke, then sinking all the way back into her with a wet smack.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped and I felt a muscular contraction on my cock. I quickly moved my finger to her ass hole again and spread the slippery fluid over it as she came. Her vaginal contractions on my tool and her pulsing anus on my finger got me to the point of boiling over and I just focused on letting her ride out her orgasm as I shortened my strokes in her and lightly pressed my finger against her ass hole. I couldn't resist pushing the finger into her slippery, flexing ass as she came. Her exhaled gasps were long and it seemed like she was completely taken over by her orgasm as she intensely pulled me with her arms.

As Elaine's orgasm was waning to an end I said "Ok, I am going to come!" and I stabbed into her quivering box three more times hard before pulling my tingling cock out of her and slipping my finger from her ass. Quickly I stood beside the bed and she scrambled to accommodate me as I roughly pulled her arms toward me.

Telling her "Open!" I steered her face with a handfull of her hair to my turgid pole and pointed it at her mouth with my other hand. I saw the first blast of sperm shoot from the head of my cock just before she closed her mouth over it and she surprised me by swallowing every bit, stream after stream as it shot onto her tongue and into her throat. Elaine deep throated me as the streams got smaller which was an incredible and a different sensation for me that I had never felt before. Stroking her hair and face, I fanned over her as she continued consuming my load to the last drop.

After slowly pulling my fleshy pole from her mouth, we recovered for a few minutes, just breathing. We the got dressed and returned to the back yard where Ace bounced to his feet as soon as we opened the door. In between small talk and throwing the ball with Ace, I got Elaine a drink and brought it out to her. I got her a chair and stood close to her, continuing to throw the ball for Ace who tore after it with incredible energy.

"Well Elaine," I began, "I really liked that and I would really like you to move in, with the earlier discussed conditions. If you want to take some time and think about it, that's all right by me. I would just need to be able to do everything that we did here earlier, whenever I wanted to do it." I explained.

About 20 seconds later she said, "Ok. I don't need any time to think about it. I want to move in and I can agree to those conditions."

"Well, that's great." I replied, "You don't have any problem with any of what we did?"

"Uhhh...no. It was pretty much what Dave made me do anyway with a few differences." she answered.

"Oh. Dave 'made you do'?" I questioned.

"Yeah well, we were in a relationship," she stated, then after about ten seconds continued, "but I had no say in anything. Definitely no say about sex. If he came home at 2 in the morning and I was already asleep, he would just start having sex with me if he wanted sex. He would start even before I woke up. He did that a lot - he didn't care."

"Oh damn..." I replied quietly.

"Um... he was the first person who I ever had sex with, and the only person who I ever had sex with, until today." she continued, "He would only fuck me for a couple of minutes and then he would make me take him in my mouth. That's all he ever did and he never did a couple of things that you did."

"Really?" I said, surprised "I am very interested. I don't want to embarrass you but you seemed very experienced when I was..." I paused, "in your mouth."

"Uh, well, he uh... he trained me to do that and made me do it a lot." she stated, "When we first got together, I didn't want to do it but he said that I had to."

"I see. I would like to do that a lot if you move in." I said and noticed that she seemed a little embarrassed but nodded her head. "That's ok?" I pressed, to which she nodded 'yes' again and I felt my cock stiffen a little. "If he only fucked you a couple of minutes, did he ever get you off?"

"No. Sex was only for him. I was like a possession." she said "Since the time that he told me to get out I have been staying in a spare room. Uh, he uh... he came in about 3:30 in the morning two nights ago and made me do it. He started doing it while I was still asleep." she said.

"He started fucking you while you were asleep?" I asked.

"He uh..." Elaine hesitated "he made me use my mouth like usual."

"That was shitty of him." I said. "I wouldn't want you to think that I am similar to him. I mean, I don't want to take you against your will. I want it to be my right but for you to be willing...for you to agree that I could, and any time, like him - even if you were sleeping." I paused a bit and just let that sit before continuing, "What were the differences that you mentioned?"

"Oh he...uhh...he never..." she seemed to be searching for words, "he never put his mouth on me like you did." and she turned her face away from me briefly.

"Elaine, you seemed to like that and if you want me to, I will do it a lot." I reassured her. She didn't reply but I could tell when I did it that she loved it. I just couldn't believe that her live-in boyfriend didn't eat that pussy! "Was there something else?" I continued.

"He never did it the other way that you did it to me either." she said.

"The other way?" I questioned.

"Um... yeah," she stuttered a bit, "in the back." My cock lengthened again at her mentioning me fucking her ass even in the vague manner with which she did.

"Oh yes." I responded, "I hoped that you would like that. I will want to do that a lot too."

She didn't reply but she stood up and started slowly to the door. I followed her at her pace and Ace bounded inside as soon as the door was opened.

"So, you are going to move in?" I asked again.

"Yes. When can I start?" she replied and my dick pulsed strongly.

"You can start any time at all, starting right now if you want." I told her.

Elaine turned to me and said "Kevin, you have no idea how this is going to help me."

"I can help you move stuff too if you need me too." I said reassuringly.

She leaned in and put her arms around me, hugging me. Those firm breasts pressing lightly against me. My cock throbbed a few times and lengthened again to almost a full erection. "I don't have that much stuff." she said softly, "A few boxes is all and clothes. All of the furniture is Dave's. He is home right now but he works tomorrow. It would be great to move my stuff when he's at work because he's been so nasty."

I moved my hands down to her ass and said "Well, why don't you stay here tonight and then you can move your stuff tomorrow. You won't have to sleep another night there." My cock throbbed in my jeans, now fully hard.

"That would be great." she said softly as I kneaded her firm ass. "I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I was there."

"One thing that I would like is for you to give me the permission to wake you up to do any of the things that we did earlier." I said to her softly, still gently squeezing her ass. "Not against your will, like him... with permission." I reiterated.

"Ok." she replied. My cock throbbed again, the wetness on the head now obvious to me.

"So you are staying here, starting tonight then?" I asked again for clarity.

"Yes." she responded quickly.

As my erection stuck straight up and pulsed strongly, I kissed Elaine and said "Let's go to my bed again."

I lifted her and she threw her legs up around my hips saying "Ace. Sit!" and Ace sat. She added "Ace stay!" and I continued carrying her to my bed, squeezing her ass and tits while sucking her mouth. As I began undressing her, I kept kissing her and my hands worked quickly but I couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. My engorged cock was throbbing as I unbuttoned my jeans and tore them off of me. I got Elaine's jeans and panties off and wanted to get my dick buried in her as fast as I could but knowing that she liked to get oral and that she never really had any, I got my mouth on her cunt in record time.

"Oh!" she uttered as my mouth locked onto her box and I felt her hands in my hair. I kissed and sucked at her clit with more enthusiasm now that I knew that it was new to her. Between kisses and suction I bounced a finger off of her in light taps or side to side rubbing to keep the stimulation varied and she wrapped her legs around my head as if she were trying to smother me.

I thought about how she had only been with Dave and that he had never given her an orgasm, never came in her pussy. Elaine's moans told me that her arousal level was high and my lurching cock kept me constantly aware of my own lust and desire so I broke free of her lovely legs and pussy, reaching for her hair.

With both hands in her hair, I steered her face toward my straining member which bounced a couple of times as the distance closed and noted the clear fluid freely running from the head before it disappeared into her mouth. Only a few moments passed and I went for her throat. A couple of pushes at the back just to let her know, then a steady push to fully impale her face on my engorged cock.

"Oh yes Elaine..." I moaned. Her tongue and muscles in her throat pressed and flexed causing very different sensations and pressures as she held my pulsing erection in her throat. I pulled at her t-shirt until her bra was exposed and then unfastened that leaving the garments between her bare tits and her neck.

After pulling my swollen erection from her mouth, she sat there looking very apprehensively at me. Shyly looking away then looking at me again, and she left her shirt and bra bunched up at her neck. I leapt at her and quickly sucking onto her cunt again, feverishly licking at sucking wet kisses on her clit. My lust was maxing out and I could feel many of my muscles starting to shake so I pulled my mouth off of her hot pussy and moved my hips between her legs.

I steered my cock toward her fuck hole with one hand, burying half of my hard rod in her luxurious tightness. Her cunt was incredibly wet so I was able to enter her very easily. Elaine's moans told me that she loved that I was inside her again, slowly pumping my cock in and out of her hot box. Gradually I made my strokes longer and longer until I was fully withdrawing from her before pushing toward her again. Mashing the fat head of my engorged erection into her entrance and having it compress slightly before slipping back inside her warm tunnel with a wet squish sound.

Though it was extremely stimulating, I kept fucking her with complete withdrawals and strong strokes back into her until the end of my dick pressed slightly against her cervix. I worked my hands under her ass and gripped her firmly while moving my middle finger to her ass hole and rubbing it in little slippery circles. Elaine's moans had been elevating in intensity and her arms were pulling me against her hard so I knew that she was getting close and I kissed her panting mouth and tits alternately.

Steadily stroking in and out of her, I concentrated on the rhythm and the wonderfully warm, wet enclosure that was her vagina kept me focused. "Oh Kevin!" she gasped and a moan followed. As her cunt spasmed around my cock I held it deep in her and gently pushed the head of my swollen pole against her cervix, more bumping it lightly than stroking into it. My finger pushed into her flexing ass hole while she gasped and moaned, pulling at me with her arms.

As her orgasm faded and the flexing of her ass hole and pussy weakened, becoming less frequent, I softly said "On your hands and knees." I slid my finger from her tight ass and she immediately turned as I pulled my cock out of her, raising herself up on all fours. Standing beside the bed, my cock waved in front of her face and she shyly took it in her mouth. Actually she sucked it in her mouth in a manner that was very whore-ish but she still made it seem shy.

As her mouth and throat caressed my throbbing, engorged prick I stretched across her back and spread her ass with my hands, partially laying on her back. Her moans vibrated through my erection as I laid my tongue flat against her ass hole and dragged slow licks over its surface. If her boyfriend never fucked her ass and never licked her pussy, I was ready to bet everything that he never lickdd her ass hole.

My tongue probed and licked her ass sloppily while my cock remained lodged in her throat, vibrating intensely from her stifled moans and my lust boiled higher. I could feel her lips at the base of my cock and marveled at the sensations going through me as I kissed and tongued her ass hole.

Suddenly, I could take no more and pulled away from her, drawing my shiny cock from her throat, past her tongue and her slack, pouted lips with a loud 'SCHUCK'. Her deep breathing was audible after I withdrew and that also sent my arousal higher. Getting on the bed behind her, I lined up the shiny, fat mushroom head of my cock with her saliva soaked ass hole and leaned against it. "Oh god!" Elaine moaned as the head pushed into her tightness and her taut ring popped over the rim to grip my veiny shaft.

Laying on her back, I reached my left hand under her to fondle her tits and snaked the other hand around her and in between her legs to manipulate her slippery cunt. Her gasps and moans were escalating in intensity as I humped my cock back and forth through her tight anus while giving her breasts and clit steady stimulation. "Oh Kevin!" she moaned, "It's too much!" Her ass keeping me from going further than halfway into her.

I could only get half of my cock into her ass but I continued steadily fucking into her trying to get a little deeper without using too much force. When it seemed like I wouldn't get any deeper I just fell into the rhythm of pushing in to the halfway point and pulling out again. The exquisite heat and tightness of her ass was amazing on my sawing, swollen dick and I was keeping my hands busy on her tits and cunt.

"It's too much!" she whimpered again just as her body shook and I felt her rectum grip my cock tight. My erection felt bigger than it had ever been and it was tingling like crazy so I pushed my fingers into Elaine's cunt and felt the contractions, squeezing the digits in perfect unison with the way that her ass flexed on my cock which began pulsing streams of my jism into her hot spasming canal.

"AH...AH...AH!" grunted Elaine in time with my pushes as I continued to pump sperm into her clenching ass. Straightening up, I looked down and saw my bone flexing, with her ass hole twitching halfway down my pole. It was so hot and as my orgasm faded I vowed to bury my pole in her ass completely one day.

As the last few pulses of my orgasm twitched in her hot ass, I began pulling my wand out of her. The super sensitivity was overwhelming to us both and as I withdrew from her ass, her hole stayed open a half of a second before flexing closed and she collapsed flat on the bed. Joining her, I lowered myself down too and let the bliss of the experience wash over me, trying to appreciate the entirety of how well this new arrangement would serve me.

12