The Story of I Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With some hand sanitizer, he cleaned his two hands, dried them, then re-lubricated them as he moved both of them to my belly and said, "The Third Chakra." Neehar did circles in my solar plexus, the fluid-like ripples of my abdomen making my rigidity jerk repeatedly like a bobber.

"The Fourth Chakra, the Heart Chakra," he announced, moving to rest his hands, one atop the other, over my breast bone. He applied some gentle pressure before separating his hands and moving them, in figure of eights, in tandem across my chest, especially my nipples,with pleasurable roughness as they passed over.

I felt his hands lightly ascend to surround my throat as he proclaimed, "The Fifth Chakra," and delicately tickled my Adam's apple, my voice box, and the little muscles of the neck.

Next, he voiced the name of the Sixth Chakra, "The Third Eye,'' and massaged with his fingertips the area of my forehead in between my eyebrows.

And finally, his fingers reached my scalp, its hair short,so that he was able to flutter his fingers over the top of my head, then slide them under the occiput. He then rocked my whole head in slowed motion to the music which had been part of the whole experience, but now was more front and center.

"We are going to descend again. And Stephen has agreed to help as we move down the chakras to return the energy."

As much as I was enjoying this, thoroughly too, the collaboration between the two of them seemed a little odd, and nothing like the professional massages I had received before. True, I had never had a seven-chakra massage, or any number of my chakras massaged, but it was always with one person, never two. And I didn't recall my masseur being naked or having an erection like his assistant did today.

To my surprise, my masseur then undid his sari wrap and let it drop to the floor, revealing a healthy hard-on himself.

I knew the chakras by now, so I didn't need them repeated. The tempo of the raga grew more excited as I felt Neehar using his fingernails to vigorously rub my scalp, then felt his cock come to rest on my forehead. I felt it moving in between my eyebrows as Neehar leaned forward to rub my Adam's apple with his thumbs.

He kept the thrusting motion across my forehead all the while leaning a bit more forward to press first on my breast bone, then he moved his fingers to my nipples and teased them with flicks and pinches.

Stephen joined in at this point, his oily hands massaging the pit of my stomach in a slow progression to my groin, balls, and cock.

Any thoughts of professional impropriety had vanished. I felt the tempo ratchet up on my forehead as Stephen was matching it with his left hand on my cock.

With his other hand, Stephen pushed my knees apart, granting him access to my First Chakra. He rubbed some of that aromatic oil onto his wet-tipped cock and pressed it against my anal bud.

In an unreal coincidence, actually a coincidence of coincidences, the music reached a feverish frenzy just as Stephen entered me. I gasped in sheer delight. He had been in me many times before, but this time seemed so other worldly, so mystical, that I remembered feeling in a state of transcendence.

The two masseurs matched the rhythm of the music to their thrusting. I reached down to relieve Stephen of my cock so he could use two hands to hold my hips and pound me more vigorously. Neehar's friction on my forehead increased. And my hand worked my fattening cock toward a climax.

I came first, shouting nonsense into the incensed air. Then I heard Stephen pant out his affirmations of "I love that pussy-ass of yours, Martha!"

I wasn't sure how Neehar was going to finish, but it didn't take long to find out. Gobs of cum squirted out of his cock, onto my nose, my left eye, and even a string or two into my beard. Some of his belly weight came to rest on my head, as he tried to regain his breath.

Stephen stayed in me to watch my facial, then grew soft enough to withdraw. I was covered with cum on my abdomen and face, and filled up with it in my ass. It made me feel so fulfilled.

After Neehar had departed and Stephen and I showered with each other, we spooned in his bed together. I felt so close to him. Maybe the closest I had ever felt.

But after that time, his attraction for Lily had subsumed him. And although I was around for much of their time together, as a threesome, there were other times when I wasn't. And I wondered if I were becoming obsolete.

But that fear battled with nostalgia for our times together, and eventhough realizing how addictive our sex had become, and how bad it was for my psyche, I couldn't make a break. I was too dependent on trying to please him, trying to win back his attention, trying to be his ass-pussy again.

But something about Lily's tattoo troubled me. Addicted as I was, this was a sick relationship. Now would be the time to get out, I said to myself. Before I was called in for my tattoo. Before I was undressed and placed in the chair. Before Stephen returned. I couldn't refuse him. But did I really want to refuse him?

Sweat appeared on my forehead. I began to fidget, tapping my right foot, rubbing the back of my head.

Stay or go.

Stay or go.

I didn't have long to decide.

I heard the door knob of the tattoo parlor click, and Alex called out, "Martha."

12