The Story of Linda Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife finds hubby's browsing history, brings fantasy to life.
3.1k words
2.87
32.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers

My name Jim Morrison and I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world. Her name is Linda. Linda Peterson's family moved in next door to us during the summer after my 6th grade year. We were both the same age, and both very shy.

We had no fence between our backyards so we would frequently see each other and became friends. We became best friends by the time we started high school and shared everything together.

Linda and I spent lunch times chatting and sharing our daily issues. Whatever we had to do, we did it together. We never realized we were falling in love with each other.

Linda was very shy, especially around guys. But every day Linda seemed to get more and more beautiful. Her long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and her growing DD breasts started to really hypnotize all the guys in our school.

Most of the guys in our class would approach Linda to ask her out occasionally. However, between her Pastor Father never letting her date, her mother that refused to put her on the pill, and Linda's very shy nature anyway she never dated in High School except for me.

That is how I managed to get to know and marry such a beautiful woman as my Linda. She was so amazingly beautiful and she was all mine. I was so proud to be the one that took her to her Senior Ball dance just before graduation.

Linda and I had been going together all through High School and had a strong love and devotion to each other when we graduated. We both had plans after graduation and attended City College. Linda studied Bookkeeping and I studied Construction.

Two years later Linda got a job with a small local retail store helping doing their books. I started as general labor with one of the local construction companies. We both tried to continue learning as we worked in our respective fields.

Once we started working we decided it was time to get married and had a small ceremony with just our families and a very few friends. Life was so good because now we could actually live together.

We didn't want to start a family yet and we agreed to use rubbers for protection for the time being. Sex between us was fantastic once we got married. We never knew what pleasure was until we started making love.

5 years later I got my contractor's license and started my own construction company. Linda was doing our books. I had 12 guys working full time for me after I got the contract to start building several homes in a small housing track. Life was good.

We started on our second house in April and worked fast doing the foundation and quickly got into the framing. One Friday the sky was dark and cloudy, it really looked like rain was coming. Our Crew had been working together for a while and we tried to get as much done as possible before we had to stop.

The rain started light as first and I went around and told everyone to knock off for the day. Since it was Friday anyway, I told all the crew to meet at my house to pick up their checks. Usually the guys would go to a bar instead of going home if it rained but I was in a good mood and said to bring along some beer.

I called Linda as we all left the job site. I wanted to let her know that all the guys were on their way over to pick up their checks. I didn't want to surprise her with a dozen guys knocking on the door.

After all the guys left I double checked the job site to make sure everything was all locked up. So by the time I got home all the guys were sitting around the living room with Linda drinking beers.

Linda had been working on the payroom wearing one of her thin nylon tops. I never let her wear a bra, and she got chilled when all the wet guys came in. I loved that her nipples were hard and very noticeable while she sat chatting with all the guys waiting for me.

By the time I got home, Jose broke out the tequila and Linda had some limes in the fridge. Javier had put on the stereo and everybody was getting mello.

The rain was really pouring when I pulled into the garage. As I came in Linda was dancing by herself and had another shot of tequila. I could smell the grass and grabbed a joint being passed around as I came in.

Everyone was smiling and in a good mood as I came in. All 12 guys were cheering Linda on. Linda's big firm DD breasts were bouncing and jiggling way more than usual. Her nipples were so hard, I was sure Linda was bouncing her breasts on purpose to get a rise out of the guys.

I've never seen Linda acting so hot before, she is usually so shy. I guess between knowing all the guys so well, the pot, tequila, and the beer she is relaxed enough to let go a little. Gosh, she sure looked sexy shaking her boobs and her ass.

"Linda, shakem for us Honey!" said Ray, one of black guys.

"Linda, shake your ass for us!" said Sylvester, another of the black guys.

"Linda, you are so hot honey, lift your top and show us what you got!" said Lavar, another of the black guys, making all the guys cheer.

I started to get hot watching Linda dance for the guys. She is so beautiful and innocent looking. I've never seen her dance so naughty before. She is smiling at all the guys and stops for another shot of tequila, then resumes dancing. Then she teases like she is going to lift her top and reveal her breasts.

"Go ahead Honey, show the guys what you got!" I said.

I couldn't help it. I was so turned on watching my beautiful innocent looking wife shake her boobs. She looks at me with a questioning look when I said that, then smiles. She sees Sylvester rolling a joint and suddenly sits in his lap. While she waits to light it up Ramon brings her another shot of Tequila.

Linda has that shot of tequila and then lights up the joint. Takes several hits and passes the joint on. Linda starts wiggling on Sylvester's lap and acts surprised that he has wood. Suddenly, with a big smile, Linda whips off her top and shakes her boobs for all the guys.

Wow, the most beautiful full breasts I've ever seen. I'm the only one that knows how sensitive they are. Once I start playing with them Linda can never say "NO" to sex. Then I notice that Sylvester has a handful of one of her breasts. Then James sitting next to him leans over to suck her other breast.

Linda is really starting to get hot and lays a liplock on Steve sitting on the other side of Sylvester. After a minute she just lays down in their laps still kissing Steve. Sy keeps massaging her breasts. Ray is rubbing her thighs. Then he starts unzipping her levi shorts.

Holy Moly, it looks like they are going to all fuck my wife unless I say something. I've never mentioned it to Linda before about wanting to see her fuck another guy. Linda lifts up and Ray starts to slide her shorts and panties down. Ray, gets his fingers into her pussy.

"Whoa, this is starting to get wild. My shy and faithful wife is getting out of control. She has turned slightly towards Steve and is unzipping his pants, fishing his cock out and now sucking on it. Ray is fingering her pussy. Sy is playing with her breasts. Several of the other fellows walk over also to get in on the action.

I just sit on the arm of the sofa so I have a good view of the action. Now George spreads a blanket on the floor. The other guys help pick her up and gently lay her down naked. The whole crew kneel around her to massage her body from top to bottom. She looks so hot. I know her secret, that with so much stimulation to her sensitive breast that she can not say "NO" anymore! Linda won't be able to stop until all 12 of my crew fuck her deeply.

Every guy in my crew is massaging part of Linda. She is naked in front of them all. Her shaved pussy looks so delicious. I am looking forward to getting some sloppy seconds. This is my ultimate sex fantasy come true for me. My wife Linda has never had sex with anyone else ever before in her life. Now my whole crew looks like they are all going to fuck my beautiful wife.

Linda is on fire. She is moaning louder and passionately. One after another she takes a hard cock in her mouth. Linda obviously really wants to have sex with all my guys. This is really turning me on. I hope she fucks them all. Then Ray drops his pants and gets between her legs. Linda realizes he is about to enter her pussy and looks at me with a questioning look.

I smile then say. "Enjoy yourself Honey, take it all"

Linda hears my "OK" and smiles lovingly at Ray, putting her arms around his neck, pulling him lovingly for the most sensual kiss.

Ray's big black cock is twice my size and he slowly starts to slide it into her tight pussy. She shoves her pussy up to try to capture more of his big cock in her fertile pussy. she is so turned on, and so am I. Linda seems to have forgotten about birth control, but I don't mind.

Ray pumps his BBC deep into her fertile pussy, going all the way to her cervix. The guys are getting their cocks out and getting them hard for her. James gets between her sweet thighs as soon as Ray cums in her and pulls out. James is ready to be next and gets so he can suck on her sensitive breasts and puts a hickey on her left breast.

Linda's nipple rings sparkle in the light and she encourages the guys to squeeze her breasts hard, and to suck them hard. One after another of my crew cum deep in Linda's Sweet Pussy. I can't wait to take my turn when all the guys get done.

Linda moans and focuses on the next cock in her mouth to suck. She looks like she is having a great time. I never would have suggested this. I would have expected her to make me sleep on the sofa if I had ever suggested her doing what she is doing.

My black crew members are all fucking her first. All of their cocks are much bigger than mine. They each put a big deposit of black baby batter in her fertile pussy. I am so excited about this, I just hope she doesn't douche.

Maybe she will have a black baby. I've always fantasized about that. I would so love to see her swell up with a black baby growing in her belly. She is Catholic, so No abortion. I can't wait to be pushing the baby carriage through WalMart with a black baby, while my wife looks so blonde, pure and innocent.

Linda moans again as she comes with Lavar as he shoots a big load of cum in her fertile pussy. Linda reaches up and throws her arms around Lavar's neck to kiss him deeply. She looks so sexy and so in love with Lavar as he gives her a few more sexy pumps of his giant cock. They whisper sweet nothings to each other before he dismounts my wife.

I can't wait for my turn to put my cock in her also. Fortunately Linda already gave out the checks and after the guys get a nut in Linda's sweet pussy they head out.

"See you Monday Boss, thanks for the great Party" says Ray

"Yeah, Boss, thanks for a great party! Have a good weekend, see you Monday" says Sylvester.

"Drive Carefully in all that rain Guys, Thanks for stopping by. See you Monday!" I say.

Finally, all the guys have fucked my tender baby. She looks about as contented as she could be. Cum is running out of her pussy. She has hickeys all over her breasts. She opens her eyes and looks around the room and realizes that everyone has gone.

"Jim, come to me baby. Do you still love me after what I did? Please don't be mad Honey. I knew you wanted me to do that. I knew you wanted me to fuck all the guys." purrs Linda.

"How did you know that Linda?" I ask.

"Jim, you never clear your browser. It is obvious that you always watch interracial porn, cuckold porn, black breeding porn and sharing your wife porn." Linda purrs

"Honey, I love you so much. I was so embarrassed to tell you about my fantasies before. But now you have done them all for me at one time. Especially if you have a black baby." I answer

"Jim, I am going to give you a black baby for sure. Look how much cum your black crew members put in me. I am scheduled to ovulate in two days. I sucked off all the mexican guys and only fucked the black guys, if you didn't notice, Sweetheart."

"Truthfully, I was so excited I didn't notice that you were doing that. Was this something that you planned, Linda?"

"Jim, will you get down here and stick your cock in me, please. Actually, it kind of just happened. When you called to let me know the whole crew was stopping by for their checks it turned me on. So I started thinking about your fantasies that I knew you had and got ready for all your young sexy guys to come by. I put on my shortest shorts and my thinnest top. I knew they would like what they saw."

Jim locks the front door and takes his own clothes off to joins Linda on the blanket on the living room floor. Turning on the fireplace fire. Jim cuddles up with his now much more experienced wife.

"Well my Darling Linda, what do you think about what just happened?" Jim inquires

"I loved it Jim, I wouldn't mind it if we do this every Friday. All those big black cocks stretched my pussy so nicely. All those black cocks felt so good in my pussy. I could really feel it when they shot all their black baby cum into my fertile pussy. I loved it like nothing else ever before. Do you still love me?"

"i love you more than ever now Linda, you made all my fantasies come alive for me. I didn't even have to beg you to do it."

Jim slides his cock into Linda's sloppy pussy. "Oh Darling, oh you feel so wet, so hot, so juicy. I love it. Please do this for me again and again. I love you so much, I love you with all my heart."

"Jim, I hope you don't get tired of my sloppy seconds because I love being your black cock whore. Now that I have a taste of them, I am going to want them more and more. I hope you don't mind if I spend my days fucking black men while you are working Honey. Because I have a feeling that I am going to want that all the time myself now!"

"Oh my Sweetheart Linda, I love you so much. I love everything you are telling me. Are you really going to have a black baby for me?"

"Jim, at my age I can easily have 10 black babies for you. Oh, I can't wait. I told Ray, James, Sylvester, Lavar, Moses and Jose to come see me next week.

I know I'm going to want more black cock now that I've tried it. I am so glad that you like me to do it, because I really want it. Maybe you can figure out a schedule so that one of them can come over and fuck me everyday. Would that be ok, Honey?"

"Yes, I would love that, Linda! I'm so happy Honey, that you are happy. I am loving these sloppy seconds your giving me right now. Oh, you feel so good. I'm already getting close. You know that this is the first time I've been inside you without a rubber, right?"

"Jim, of course I know that. How else could you really feel my sloppy seconds unless your cock is bare in my pussy? Now I told your black crew members to come see me next week. But I want you to schedule it out so I get an afternoon or a morning with each guy and you have enough guys on your job site."

"I guess you have a point there Linda, that is a great idea. Oh, you feel so good Honey. I can hardly believe you fucked all the black guys today. I love you so much! You've made me so happy, Linda."

"Jim, I know I love black cock now. So anytime I have a chance, I am going to fuck any black man I can. I'm never going to use any birth control. If you are not concerned about me having your baby, I would like you to get the snip for me. That way you can always fuck me and not worry about getting me pregnant."

"Oh, Linda, I can't wait to get my nuts snipped for you. You have made me so happy. I love you so much. It would be my honor to have my nuts snipped so you can only have black babies."

"Oh Jim, that would turn me on so much. Would you like that?"

"Whatever you want, my Darling wife. You have made me so happy. I'm getting so close now. I'm going to come."

"Not in me Honey, here pull out and I will Jack you until you squirt for me."

"Oh Linda, I love you so much."

"Jim, I love you with all my heart as well."

And they lived Happily Ever After. Jim's crew was slowly converted to an all black crew. With Linda giving some prime pussy each week to all the black members of Jim's crew their moral was absolutely the best. They worked hard to show Jim their appreciation.

Jim's crew worked their asses off for all 35 hours each week and got paid for 40. As each crew member actually got paid for fucking the hell out of Linda for 5 hours each week. Linda ended up having 10 black babies for Jim to push thru WalMart while they shopped each week.

The End.

Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers