The Story of Piggy

Story Info
Submissive wife decides to experience her fantasies.
3.9k words
35.3k
27
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 48 and have been married for over twenty years with two now grown-up children. I work as a teacher in the Uk and have had a good life and it is one that I would not change permanently.

Up until around five years ago I had always been happy with my sex life but as the kids grew, I started to get a little bored and ended up reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series of books. These would make me feel very horny and I realised it was the nature of the relationship, that being a submissive woman to a dominant man made me feel very sexy indeed. It was never the pain side of the relationship but more about the control and the humiliation it would feel to give oneself to another in this type of scenario.

Once I had read these stories, I decided to ask my husband to participate in something that would include this in our sex life. My husband is a very soft and kind man and never took the lead in any sexual situation and having discussed the type of thing I wanted he told me he could not do it and told me not to mention it again.

This then left me in a very difficult position in that I had and still have no intention of leaving my husband but that I still feel I have this scratch I need to itch. Having read any stories available in the book shops, I started to look online and found a number of online collections of stories from places like Literotica and BDSM Library. These stories went even deeper than the ones available to the wider public and I started to focus on ones that included black mail and humiliation and exposure. My husband and I often sleep in separate rooms and I would stay up late at night reading these stories and would find myself getting very wet and this would lead to me playing with myself late into the night. I read more and more stories and my imagination started to run wild. I fantasised about being a slave and being called names and humiliated. My regular self has to be in control and anyone who knew me in day to day life would say I was well dressed but conservative for my work. I have always loved underwear, especially retro pieces like corsets and corselettes, always paired with stockings or hold ups and heels. This means that as a contrast to this normal self, conservatively dressed and in control, I yearn to be dressed as a slut and out of control. You might wonder why I don't just dress sluttier but it's all about it being something I'm told to do.

My story reading moved onto more heavy examples of women being humiliated such as being made to act as a pig or a puppy. I'm not skinny so this seemed to be something that suited me and there are a lot of guys into this kind of thing. I also liked the idea of being written on in lipstick, with all sorts of humiliating names. They would always end with me being photographed or videos in these situations for all to see.

I then took my online life one stage further and joined a couple of kink sites such as Fetlife. This gave me an opportunity to start to talk to others into the same kinds of thing and my night time masturbatory sessions became more interactive. It was soon apparent that to engage with more people I would have to post some photos of myself. I started with just a few fairly mild photos all without showing my face, although my kinky side would love to expose the real me. I was gradually encouraged to show more and more embarrassing photos and then there is nothing more exciting than to post a photograph of me totally spread and showing my naked shave pussy. How embarrassing.

I soon got chatting to a few kinky souls and most of this was with no intention of going any further than kinky chat. I did however one week have to spend a couple of nights away in a hotel. I was bored in the evening and a told a guy I was chatting to that I was a bit bored. He suggested I put on some sexy underwear and heels. Unfortunately, I had only bought some plain underwear and flat shoes so he ordered me to go and buy some. I felt immediately horny at the thought of it and even though it was 9pm I went in the car and found a nearby superstore with a clothing section. He told me to buy underwear, stockings, heels and a lipstick. There was not much choice but I manage to buy a black all in one, a pair of hold ups, some pink heels and the required lipstick. I couldn't wait to get back into the hotel.

Once there, he told me to put them all on and my work clothes and then take a walk. I did this and he instructed me to masturbate in a public place which I did. It was so horny and I was soaking wet. Once back in the hotel he dared me to step into the corridor with just the underwear, heels and hold ups on while filming it. I did this but in my excitement I let my door go and it slammed shut. Guess where the key card was? So this meant I would have to go down one floor and ask for a replacement key. As I got there, there were two gentlemen in reception who gave me a right look and the female receptionist. I was so embarrassed but the horniest I had ever been. I went back to the room and he made me discuss this in detail as I masturbated to a number of orgasms (this is all true).

After this I decided that I would try to meet with a dominant guy and see for real what it was like. I had been talking to a guy for some time and online it had been going really well. He seemed to be very dominant and knew which buttons to press. He knew I was married and was going to be cheating on my husband and as such he demanded that I wore bridal underwear to meet him, including a veil and garter on top of white stockings and wedding heels. I thought this was particularly humiliating and it really turned me on. I went to meet him in his hotel even though I was really nervous. I'm really sad to say that the meet was very disappointing as in real life face to face he was nowhere near as dominant as he had seemed. I suppose it takes a really strong guy to do it properly. He did take a number of photos of me with my camera which I did enjoy but something was still missing.

The next guy I got on with wanted to come to my house which I was really worried about as I don't want to get any of my family involved but again my desire got the better of me and I agreed. I went around the house hiding personal photos etc before he came. When eventually the knock came on the door was again nervous about what was going to happen. I was dressed in a beige corselette and stockings which he approved of. He took me upstairs and tied me to our marital bed using my husbands ties!! This was again a big reminder of what I was doing. He blindfolded me also which I actually don't like. He then placed elastic bands on my nipples which made them stand up even more than normal, I have 36DD boobs with fairly enthusiastic nipples that I really like to have played with. I have often thought about getting them pierced but am afraid of losing that sensitivity although I think they would look good and provide another sense of humiliation. He then taped a bullet vibrator right onto my clitoris which was buzzing away and making me very horny before he said open wide and slammed himself straight into my mouth. He called me a dirty slut for being tied to my bed by a stranger whilst my husband was at work. I was soaking and he fucked me right there on my bed. He also took photos which I found extremely horny (All true to this point).

After this the world changed due to Covid-19 and play became online again. I didn't chat to many but had a few special ones who seemed to know what I liked. I again found myself exposing myself more with new photos and some more revealing ones. I was still reading stories and watching some videos which always involved a submissive woman and dominant guy. Again, late at night I would find myself with a combination of guys online, stories and videos getting very horny. I would usually start dressed or partially dressed but would soon be removing my top to play with my nipples before spreading my legs to play with myself. Often, I would cum a number of times late into the night and early morning.

I started chatting with a guy from America. I always liked the idea of playing somewhere away from home where no one would recognise me, maybe a bit more publicly than I had done before and where better than across the Atlantic where no one at all would know me. I think at first it was all a fantasy and we talked about things we would do if we had a week together. He started persuading me that maybe this could happen for real and that if I could get away for a week it could be the week of my life. Due to Covid I had lots of holidays untaken and I knew I could tell my husband I had to go away for the week for work. The American said he would even pay the ticket but as a consequence I would have to do everything he said and wear anything he said once there. He was well off and lived alone in a house that had many options including a cellar. I decided to go for it and took a week off and he booked the flight tickets. I then received an email with his list of instructions for the week which I had to agree to.

His name would always be Sir

My name was Cunt or anything else he felt like.

I was to be completely shaved below my eyebrows.

I was to take very little, in fact only the conservative clothes I would wear on the plane.

I was to take my makeup.

I agreed he could film me as long as may face stayed off or was pixelated.

I was to be at his beck and call 247.

I was to be prepared for sex at any moment.

My three holes are for use

I am to be prepared to be humiliated and degraded

I was very excited and we talked a number of times up until the day I was to fly out. I made my way to the airport and had a good flight over there. I began to get nervous as we departed the plane and I made my way to the greeting area. I had seen photographs of him so I knew who to look for but as I scanned the crowd, I could not see him. That was until I saw someone holding a card saying 'welcome piggy'. OMG what had I let myself in for. Well, this is what you wanted I said to myself. He smiled at me as I went over before he kissed me hard and passionately right there. 'Are you ready Piggy?' he asked. Yes Sir I replied.

'Good' he said 'Now take this to the ladies room and remove everything you are wearing and put on everything that is in the bag and I mean everything' I noticed he was carrying a holdall. 'Place everything you are wearing back in the bag and you will not see them until you are back here next week'.

I left him and went across to the ladies room and went and locked myself in the cubicle. I was shaking at this point but already had started to become wet. I couldn't wait but was incredibly nervous of opening the bag. As I opened it I noticed an envelope on the top marked 'Cunt'. I opened it to find the following letter.

My Dear Cunt,

You have just ended your normal life that will resume in one week. In the meantime you will be my cunt, my slut and my piggy. This will start straight away with our journey home from the airport. I have selected your outfit from a second hand shop, god knows what skank owned any of this before. I also want you to do your makeup and hair as per the attached photograph (The photograph was of a complete slut complete with heaving makeup, a beauty spot and upswept hairdo full of hairspray)

Once you are done, come out to me. I want to see you walking sexily, blowing kisses and winking. I want you to obviously flirt with me and all men and always stare at their crotches. Then we will make our way to the car where this behaviour will continue. Failure to comply will result in further humiliation.

Sir

I looked in the bag and even I was surprised with what I found. There was a black bra which I thought to be pretty normal until I noticed it was a uplift and that holes had been cut where my nipples would sit. There was a bright red lacy thong. I could not believe it was used before; god knows where it had been. The hold ups were tan and had a seam up the back and the shoes were red with big platform soles and peep toes. The top was white and said in pink letters, Daddy's girl, it was also a size too small. The skirt was roughly mid-thigh and was of red latex. It would be hard to keep hidden my stocking tops. There was also a bottle of red nail varnish (main had very delicate French tips) and a set of extremely long fake eyelashes. OMG could I really do this and go back out into the crowded arrivals lounge, a 47-year-old chubby teacher dressed as a teenage slut. I could already feel my cheeks begin to burn and I was wetter than ever.

I undressed from my normal clothes feeling apprehensive that I would not be seeing them again for another week. I wondered what else he had in store for me as we had discussed some pretty extreme things but in a way, this was what I had asked for, to be pushed outside my comfort zone. At least no one would know me but I would still see eyes looking at me wondering what kind of person allows this to be done to herself.

I looked at the thong and it was obviously not clean but I had asked for this and i stepped into it pulling it right up and into my pussy, it immediately soaking up some of the dampness. I pulled on the bra and noticed that my normally restrained boobs were pulled up into a big cleavage. I settled my nipples into the holes and they strained to attention as I felt the breeze on them. Next the hold ups, making sure the seam ran straight up the back showing the curve of my legs. Up went the shiny red skirt, tight and only just long enough to cover the lacy stocking tops. I pulled on the very tight top and immediately noticed that not only could you see the bra underneath but my nipples were sticking out obscenely. To do my make-up, hair and nails I was going to have to go out of the cubicle to the mirror so I put on the outrageous heels. Heels are a funny thing in that you can look pretty normal flat footed no matter what you wear but heels change the shape of your body, your legs become curvy and sexy and you bum and boobs stick out that little bit more. Now I was starting to look like a slut but it was far from finished.

I clattered my way over to the sink and painted my nails. I started to recreated the hairdo, brushing upward and spraying hairspray everywhere. The guide showed that I needed very heavy eye makeup, along with the lash extensions. I topped up my lipstick and applied a beauty mark as requested. At this point a lady came in and gave me a real look up and down, wondering why 'that type' of girl would be in an airport bathroom.

It was time to go out and face my immediate future. This was going to take some serious courage and I took a number of deep breaths before reaching for the door handle, but I couldn't do it and I stayed in the bathroom. But wasn't this what I wanted?

So I went and I walked over to where he was standing but feeling very self-conscious and attempting to cover myself up. 'Good Cunt' he said, 'but what happened to you walk and your flirting?' I was so nervous I had forgotten. 'From now on that is how you walk' and he took my hand and we walked across to the exit, me feeling like a hundred eyes were on me.

We got to his car and he let me in the passenger seat, before exiting the car park and making his way to the freeway, as they call them. 'I was going to take it easy on you to start with but your disobedience has earned you a punishment'. I looked over and begged not to be punished and said I was sorry that the situation got the better of me.

'No, you will now play with yourself but you will not cum'. We were on the freeway and there were cars around as well as lorries with drivers looking down where I was sitting. I tried to reach up without exposing myself and started to play but he was having none of this. 'You'd better start playing the cunt I know you want to be right now or this time next week you'll be going nowhere'. Would he do that? Would he stop me going home? I couldn't risk that as I could not live without seeing my kids.

'Spread your fucking legs now pig'. I did, aware of the fact that there were a number of cars around where we were. I spread wide and before I could do much a truck honked his horn at me and I knew I'd been spotted. I knew better than to cum even though I knew I wanted to.

As we came off the Freeway, he asked 'Fancy a McDonalds?' knowing that I had not eaten. 'Yes ' I said and started to sit up and pull down my skirt. 'Oh no' he said, 'we're going through the drive through'. 'You can't be serious' I said but he was and he made me stay exactly as I was. As we sat in the queue, I knew the person at the window would see. 'Please Sir' I said. 'Carry on' he said. It was a guy and I will never forget his face as he saw me in the passenger seat, dressed as a teenage skank, legs spread playing with my pussy. We parked on a nearby parking lot where we ate but I remained semi-naked and playing, before we carried on to his home.

His home was tasteful and well decorated and we continued where we left off, me on my knees masturbating while he walked around fully clothed laughing at me. 'So you're going to be my piggy?'. 'Yes Sir' I said. 'Are you sure?' he said, and i said I was. 'Well we'd better get you looking the part, had we not?'. 'Yes Sir'.

He took me down to the cellar that was done out like a barn, complete with stalls and even a mud pit. I started to tremor again, wondering where this was going. 'Well piggy, you are going to be an internet star tonight'. As I started to protest, he said 'Don't worry piggy, no one will recognise you.

He again told me to strip naked and he had his first chance to see me completely naked. 'OK this is the first part' he said and brought out a tin that said 'Body paint'. Oh no what the hell! 'This is semi-permanent body paint piggy and this will make you more fitting for your role. It should wear off in about a week, maybe' he said with a grin. I don't know if any of you have been for a spray tan but this was a similar set up with a spray gun. I've had many spray tans but this was going to be different. I bet you can't guess what the colour was? Of course it was pink! I realised I was going to be pink for a week or longer if it didn't wear off. He fired up the machine and started to spray me, my hair was in a cap but everything else was open to be sprayed including my face. This took him a few minutes before he was happy, 'That's better piggy now you are the right colour'. I looked down and could see my pink feet, my pink legs, my slightly tubby belly, my pink boobs, I could only imagine what the rest looked like. 'One more thing' he said.

He took out another tin and this one had a brush, it was red. He proceeded to paint my nipples and areola in bright red, there would be no hiding them, and then he painted around my anus and a ring around my pussy. He led me over to the mirror and I could not believe it. 'I think it's time piggy was more pig like, do pigs stand on their rear legs? I realised what he wanted and dropped onto all fours. He wasn't finished, he had some type of mittens that covered my hands that once fitted looked just like trotters and were colour coded to the colour of my new skin. There were somethings similar for my feet and padding to allow me to walk on my knees. Some kind of headwear was pulled on over my head but that left my face uncovered. He pulled on a snout that covered my nose and finally he lubed up my anus before inserting a little pink plug with a curly tail. Last but not least was a pink collar with the name 'Piggy' on it in rhinestones and a little lead. He led me over to the mirror and I could not believe what I had become. I really was Piggy.

I could see he had a webcam set up and a little red light showed we were live. 'Welcome your viewers Piggy I think there's above fifty. He proceeded to take me over to the camera so people could see better. I could not believe people were seeing me like this and I burned with shame although again I was soaking wet and leaking.

12