The Story of Rolf and Erik Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Oh, and one last thing. I have suggested Johan to come and join us over there, and he accepted. We have a large place big enough to accommodate him. I'll arrange to get him in the best possible college next year, MIT if possible. I'll take care of the expenses. The States are the place to be if you study data science. Of course, you're welcome to come over whenever you like, as you haven't travelled much yourself. After all, America is the home of country, jazz and blues, among the things you fancy. Anyway, it's so much more exciting than here!

Rolf stopped and stared at her thunderstruck, as she took the luggage trolley from his hands and pushed it before herself.

- Thanks Rolf, I'll manage, Camilla said with a frozen smile.

She waved her hand without turning back and disappeared into the airport.

Rolf felt dizzy as he went back to his car. He sat there numb and paralysed for a few minutes, close to bursting into tears. He had always known that Camilla was ruthless, but now it was his own son that she was taking away from him. No matter if they had drifted apart for years now, that was an ultimate betrayal from both of them. Rolf was the one who had cared most for Johan has a child, who had taught him everything, and their closeness had only been compromised when the boy had entered teenage. Now Camilla had used her own career moves to exploit the fault between father and son, and was luring Johan into a golden life across the ocean. Johan had chosen his mother's side, however aloof she always had been. Rolf suddenly felt a wrath against his son, who turned out to be too much of a coward to have talked to him personally. Everything that he had spent his life building up was going down the drain.

Then he put the key in the ignition and started the car. It would take one hour and a half to get back to Stockholm. He played Motörhead at full blast inside, the blaring thumping sound would stop him from thinking. He was over the speed limit, as though he had been taken over by an evil spirit. A group of four bikers were hounding him. With their helmets and their black leather outfits, they looked like the riders of the Apocalypse. They were overtaking him one by one, so close that Rolf had to stop dead, avoiding a lethal accident by half a second. The last biker turned his head around, and raised his fist at Rolf in his black leather glove.

The braking had been so abrupt that it had made a commotion, and Rolf realized his nose was bleeding. After a minute, a siren wailed, and a police car stopped. Two women in night blue uniforms came out, looking just like Valkyries. The younger one had gold blond hair, hanging in a braid, and ice blue eyes. As Rolf lowered the car window, she leaned towards him and asked him if he was OK. Then the older one came forward, a butch with curly reddish hair. She checked his license and ID, then fined him for speed. The bikers out of hell were out of reach now, and Rolf suddenly thought the saying "nice guys finish last" seemed to apply to him.

As he arrived home, Rolf took away his wedding ring and hit the bottle until he passed out. On Monday morning, he woke up late with a dreadful hangover, and had to rush to the doctor's to get a week of sick leave, and cancelled his massage appointments. He received several phone calls from Erik, anxious to know how the ski race and the reunion with his son had been. But Rolf wouldn't pick up the phone for several days in a row, nor respond to text messages. Finally, on Friday evening, he called Erik himself and gave him the news in a blank voice. Erik listened in silence refraining from comments, but his emotions were boiling inside. He knew that everything implying Johan was a red button, and could trigger uncontrolled chain reactions in Rolf's mind. Rolf wouldn't let Erik come to his house this week-end. He felt miserable, and didn't want Erik to see him in that condition.

Camilla wasn't even aware of Erik's existence, yet she had unknowingly declared war upon him. That she disdained Rolf's exceptional male charisma was her own business, as Erik was all too glad to take the place she had left vacant. But should she threaten to shatter that energy, then Erik would stand up like a soldier out to defend his attacked country. Masculinity had become a sacred cause to him, and strangely enough, he had become a macho who somewhat despised women. He had been annoyed in the past by his friend Astrid's feministic rants, and now, all castrating females of the earth felt like his personal enemies.

Erik's anger was worsened by the fact he felt powerless, and his own conscience was not clear. For the first time, the question of a commitment to Rolf was raised. Their affair had no strings attached, they had lived in the present, and Erik had made plans for the future that excluded Rolf. Ever since his betrayal by his best friend Axel four years ago, Erik refused the very idea of love, and he had replaced it with lust. But he had to admit his bond to Rolf had become strong, and anyhow, he felt indebted to him. Rolf had been his lifebuoy out of self-destruction, and he couldn't just sit there and watch the Titanic sink.

On Sunday morning, Rolf found quite an unusual email in his message box.

"Captain Rolf

I would like to stand by your side and be at your command, but I will wait for your orders to take my service again.

As you know, women already don't need men anymore, at least not real ones. They have started turning them into sperm donors to breed and raise children without them. They complain that men oppress them, but they would turn out to be just as bad if given the chance. I think we don't need them either. I'm glad to be a male, and I thoroughly enjoy feeling the power of another male superior to me by maturity. I can't stop society from going the way it goes, but as far as I'm concerned, I need to get back to sound male values. And if you permit, let me tell you that you have been the pure embodiment of such values to me.

The moment is not well chosen to tell you this, since your son is moving to America soon. As for myself, I'm in my third year of studying now, and I was planning to go on Erasmus next year, either in Paris or Rome. I haven't quite made up my mind yet but I have to decide that shortly. I couldn't afford travelling much so far, and I want to see more of this world. I have been a coward myself and ought to have told you about that before, but I couldn't be sure at the start that we would come to matter for each other as we did. Even if I go away for a while, I'll be coming back and you could come and visit me too. Whatever happens, I can now tell that we are bound to remain close.

I want you to realize what you're worth, as there hasn't been many people to let you know at this point. There are a number of other boys out there dying to be fed by that amazing energy you have blessed me with. I am not jealous, and if you find new disciples, I will be thrilled and turned on to know about how you are getting on with them. No one belongs to anyone anyway, whatever one may want to believe.

I hate to say silly words, so let me just say I got you in the guts, in every meaning.

Your dedicated soldier, Erik

P.S : Take me to that island you told me about, captain."

Rolf had mixed feelings receiving this unexpected message and didn't reply. On one hand, the news of Erik going away in his turn was just another blow struck to him. On the other, no one had ever shown so much care for him as Erik, and conveyed feelings in such wise and poetic words. He was surprised and amused at Erik's sudden political stance. And he had thought of himself as conservative!

He managed to catch up a bit out of depression when resuming work and his massage sessions the week after. But when Erik arrived at Nacka the following week, he found Rolf to be just the shadow of himself. Dishes had piled up unwashed in the kitchen sink, glasses was reeking of alcohol, Erik even found in disgust cigarette stubs in the trash. The tidy suburban house had become dusty and musty. Erik decided to take things over, and he spent the week-end cleaning up the mess and buying fresh food. This time, he was the one to do the cooking. Rolf was too disconnected to offer any resistance, just surprised to see how Erik had followed his example, able to take over now he was down in the dumps.

It was obvious that Rolf was not in a condition to have sex for the moment. But Erik was determined to put him back on track, step by step. What Rolf best reacted to for the moment was non sexual physical contact. Erik would hug him, kiss his mouth and caress him a lot, and spent the night in bed with him. It was now Rolf's bulky body that huddled in his young arms. Taking a hot bath together as they had done the first day Erik had come to the house, would work magic on Rolf. Erik knew that retrieving his sex drive would be the indicator of Rolf's recovery, but he knew better than forcing things. He kept waiting patiently, ready to respond as soon as Rolf's lust for him would manifest again.

Rolf turned out to react best when he was on his back, and Erik first pleasured him orally, then rode him and ejaculated on his abdomen. It was not until they managed to do the lotus position again, first mutually masturbating, and then penetrating, that they reverted to their previous sex life, although they would mostly skip acrobatic positions by now. They found out that the position was not as important as the mood they were in. Rolf knew that Erik could thoroughly enjoy being fucked roughly, and he would manage to release his aggressiveness and hump him forcefully, feeling his wild animal energy coming back to him. But when fondness took over, Rolf would undulate slowly inside Erik, hardly moving, kissing his mouth deeply as Erik fondled his body, which led to a slow and sensual orgasm.

- Have you ever felt like bottoming, captain? Erik once asked. Rolf chuckled

- Look boy, if you wanted to fuck me, I might try just to please you, but I wouldn't enjoy it. And definitely not like you do...

- I would have answered exactly the same, I mean if you wanted me to do it.

- I actually wonder how it feels...how you feel when I'm inside you, damn... but I should have tried that when I was young. I would find it pathetic at my age. It might sound narrow minded, but I feel it's just the natural order of things that older tops and younger bottoms.

- You're right, captain, it is the natural order of things.

- But if you want to know, there is one thing I would enjoy though : watching you fuck another boy... You would know exactly how to please him, right?

- It's probably bound to happen in time, captain, but I'm not quite ready yet.

Erik felt honored that Rolf viewed him as a complete male able to steer the rudder if necessary. Rolf had often told Erik about the island cottage and the archipelago, and now Erik was yearning to be introduced to that universe so close to the city and yet unknown to him. He wanted it to be an initiatory trial.

CHAPTER 9

There were about 25.000 islands of all shapes and sizes extending eastwards of Stockholm into the Baltic Sea over 60 kilometres. Up to a century ago, there had been farmers, lumberjacks and fishermen living there. Nowadays, only a fraction of these islands had permanent residents. A distinction was made between the inner archipelago, closer to the city and covered with myriads of second homes, and the much wilder outer archipelago. Rolf's island was at the edge of both. But it would be necessary to wait for the sea to be totally ice free so that Rolf's motorboat could be used.

When Rolf became aware of Erik's interest, he was not sure what to think. On one hand, there would be a lot to fix and repair, as the boat and the cottage had been seldom used for six years. On the other hand, it was a place where he had been happy before, and it was the occasion to take possession of it again, to revive his passion for boating and share it with Erik while he was still around. Rolf had warned Erik that it wouldn't bet as comfortable as home, and that it could be hard on him at first before it became enjoyable. But brave soldier Erik would not be deterred.

The temperature froze again at the beginning of April, with heavy snowfall, but it would soon be thaw time. Rolf decided to fully enjoy the little that remained of the winter, and celebrate his 48th birthday with Erik by pushing their routines together the extra mile. On Saturday, after their morning workout, they took the suburban ferry directly from Nacka to an island town at the entrance of the archipelago. It would take an hour to get there, and there were still chunks of ice in the water. Rolf had rented a room for the day at a spa hotel which had floating saunas. Once they arrived, they took off their clothes and showered before entering the booth where they stayed for 10 minutes. Then they jumped directly into the chilly water of the Baltic Sea, that was still warmer than the air, but partly covered with ice, with a temperature of 6°C. Erik had never done this before, and had thought that would be a daredevil stunt.

They tingled all over first, but it felt invigorating. They wouldn't stay in the water over one minute though, to avoid a temperature shock. Then they climbed the wooden ladder back into the sauna, sweated for another ten minutes, and jumped into the freezing sea again. They repeated the operation a third time, and by then, their pores had been totally cleansed of all toxins. They proceeded in white dressing gowns to the cafeteria and drank a bottle of mineral water each to rehydrate. They already felt stunningly relaxed. But Rolf had prepared another surprise for Erik : each of them would be given a massage in the best conditions, with proper tables and oiling. It would last one hour, long enough to unwind and have every muscle in their bodies stretched and smoothed out.

When they went up to their resting rooms, they felt like reborn. Gone was the time when Rolf felt ashamed of his mature body. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he was leaning back with a quiet smile, his legs apart, his penis proudly erect and inviting. Gone was the time when Erik had to mortify himself to achieve sanctity and allow himself pleasure. He looked like a saint, and his soul felt just as clean as his skin was, while riding on top on Rolf who was caringly handling his dick. After their embrace, they were hungry as bears, and went down to the self service cafeteria, enjoying various sorts of pickled herrings. They strolled out in the streets of the port, tasted the local gingerbread, and bought a bottle of homemade mulled wine.

As they returned on the evening ferry back to Nacka, the sunset reflected magically into the Knights Firth where ice was still floating. Erik's eye was caught by a big arch ending in a fountain pouring into the water, and on top it was a bronze statue. He recognized at once it was by Carl Milles, whose works were found on main squares all over Sweden. At walking distance from his student home was a museum dedicated to the artist, on the island of Lidingö. Reproductions of his works were displayed in a large garden overlooking the sea, and Erik loved to go and walk there off season when it was not crowded. But he had never seen that amazing one, which he learned was called "God our father on the rainbow". It embodied the idea of manhood he worshipped, pouring its elemental energy over the world with simplicity.

Erik would have liked thanking Rolf for such an exceptional time that Saturday. Yet he knew that it was Rolf who was thanking him that way for his efforts to take him out of depression, and also proving him he was now totally back on track. The week-end was not over though. On Sunday morning, they took a one hour bus ride to a natural reserve located further East, which had a 10 km long cross country ski trail. They had packed rugsacks with sandwiches and water, and a thermos flask full of the warm mulled wine they bought the day before. There was an amazing feeling of freedom as they glided on the snow trail through the forest, pushing on their ski poles, and they came across badgers and squirrels. When Erik returned to his small room at Hugin on Sunday evening, it felt as though he came back from two weeks of vacation.

The celebration of Rolf's birthday was a turning point, and led Erik to take a decision. Just after they came back from the bathhouse the following weekend, he announced that he finally gave up on his Erasmus project for the next year. Actually, a major reason behind these plans had been to escape from Kurt without confrontation, but that issue was now solved. And because he was too busy with his involvement with Rolf, he hadn't prepared well enough. Rolf's reaction was enthusiastic. He hugged and kissed him lengthily, and paid him a hearty vigorous homage in the pile-driver position. Erik responded by having a resounding prostatic climax. Rolf's depression was definitely over! That night, he wined and dined Erik at his favorite Italian restaurant, and they started discussing how they would organize their time at the archipelago in the upcoming spring. Rolf's motorboat had to undergo a thorough checkup before it could be put afloat.

Then, on the last week end of April, the weather conditions finally made the trip to the island possible. They departed early in the morning from the Nacka marina. The sky was overcast and the air cool and misty. Rolf kept silent as Erik watched him undo the anchor chain and unroll the rope as he started the engine. Then he took the rudder, remaining concentrated and cautious all the time. Navigating through the archipelago used to require experience, as there were so many rocks and skerries, often concealed beneath the surface. It had become much easier with the GPS, but still demanded constant attention, and Rolf had to drive at a very low speed. All that could be heard was the purr of the motor, the sound of the waves and the cry of the seagulls. Erik could feel the salty air, and relished on the feeling his face splashed by the sea spray.

Erik watched Rolf silently steering the rudder with his thick beard and his greyish blue eyes. He was dressed similarly to the day they first met, in bluejeans and boots with a large blue waistcoat and a sailor cap. And the young man smiled thinking that now Rolf really looked like a captain. He had instinctively given him the right nickname. A small yellow-crossed blue Swedish flag was floating in the wind at the back of the boat. It was pretty common, but in this case not an innocuous detail, and Erik grasped the meaning. Unlike his wife and son who had deserted the ship, Rolf was sticking to his roots. Even if it made him a tad unworldly, it was from this rooting he drew the solid earthly energy that had replenished Erik and was changing the course of his life.

They arrived at the island after an hour boat drive. Rolf rolled up the rope and anchored it to the pontoon before they could step ashore. The cottage was small, painted in red with white windows, and its equipment was rather basic. It had to be renovated, and although Erik would soon find out that Rolf had a talent for tinkering, his help would be needed. They established a program for the following weekends. They could not work out at the cottage, but the renovation work was physical enough. Even if the temperatures were still cool, the effort made them sweat and they often went around bare chested. Rolf had introduced Erik as his nephew to his rare neighbors, but they hardly ever came across anyone though, and much of the time felt like they were Robinson and Friday.

Erik had started to grow a goatee, and stopped trimming his mustache as often as before. He now used to keep a light stubble on his cheeks for three or four days on. But the very blond quality of his hair made it hardly visible though. From the extra training and physical work with Rolf on the week ends, his body had become more muscular. For a while, Rolf had wondered if Erik's transformations would diminish his lust for him, as he was attracted to his boyish features. But whenever Erik spread his legs and showed him his tight and ready boyhole, all doubts were buried, and Rolf's cock would rise as instantly as before.