The Strange Room

Story Info
Wife fulfills husband's fantasy.
2.8k words
4.35
14.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk arm in arm on the desolate beach until we see a doorway. We are curious so we inspect closer. The door at the edge of the beach seems mysterious as we don't recall seeing it before. Where does it lead? We decide to open and enter.

As we enter, we realize we are in a different place. You look around at the room. You observe the side walls have mirrors and against the far wall are railings about waist high with a gap in between. You then notice between the railings a perfect round hole several inches in diameter. 

As we enter further into the room, you see something protruding through the hole. To your surprise, it's a semi erect cock hanging over a set of smooth shaven balls.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see you smile while your tongue sensually touches your lips at the sight of the stranger's cock. I can sense your excitement as you squeeze my hand. Your chest and neck redden from excitement. We move closer. You then look at me as if asking for approval. Which of course I gave as I have fantasized about seeing your hands fondle another dick. You move very close to the stranger's semi erect cock feeling your vagina moisten. Your body is tingling all over. Are you nervous or just excited at the idea of touching another cock? As you get down on your knees, you gently touch the stranger's cock lightly running your fingers gently around the shaft and head examining it in curiosity. You look in the mirror and see me watching as my erection grows. You think about how much you love me yet the urge to explore the stranger's cock is intense. As you gently increase the pressure of your touch while caressing the balls massaging each one with your fingers, the cock grows into a full erection. At the same time, your vagina is now wet and your nipples are erect. You make eye contact with me in the mirror while you fondle the stranger's cock in your hands.

You feel so naughty but yet you are so excited. You give me a sexy smile to show how turned on you are.  I move behind you to kiss your neck, my hands are holding your hips as I grind my erection against your sexy ass. While grinding against you, your breasts sway forward and touch the stranger's cock which excites you. You continue pressing your breasts onto the cock while your hand is squeezing the shaft back and forth. You move your right hand down between your legs and touch your very wet vagina. Then, you use your wet hand to stroke the cock. As you continue stroking, it is now so close to your face and mouth. You have the urge to feel the stranger's cock pressed against your lips and in your mouth. Your chest and neck redden more with the idea of putting a stranger's cock in your mouth but you resist. Your vagina is getting wetter and wetter as you hear the stranger moaning with pleasure as you continue to tug more and more on the cock. 

Now we are kissing each other, sucking tongues as I rub your breasts. You then insert my cock into your mouth to help quench your oral desires. As you suck and stroke my cock with your left hand, I am watching you stroke the stranger's cock with your right hand. You sense the stranger's cock start to contract and pulsate as you continue to stroke while playfully squeezing the balls and sack. With my cock still in your mouth and your arms pushing your breasts upward, the stranger's cock explodes shooting a massive load all over your chest and breasts as you hear him moaning loudly. You release the cock for a few seconds as it uncontrollably twitches. You then wrap your fingers around the rock hard cock and begin tugging again releasing another spray of cum with each motion.

Your stroking continues to get every drop out. With your right nipple you press it against the tip of the stranger's cock to get the last bit. The stranger's cum drips down your beautiful breasts onto your hard nipples. With your nipples covered in cum, you squeeze them with your fingers. We begin kissing passionately as you press your cum covered breasts against my chest. I barely notice due to being so aroused after watching you make the stranger's cock cum. Now you are guiding my hands toward your breasts. You want me to massage them while covered with the stranger's cum. I hesitate and you say in my ear with passion oozing from your voice, "please, squeeze my nipples."

I want to please you so I do as asked. This makes your vaginal juices flow again as being naughty is exciting you in ways you couldn't imagine prior. You notice the hole in the wall is now empty. We continue kissing and massaging your breasts passionately. You then sit down and spread your legs for me to gaze at your wet vagina. You continue rubbing your breasts. Now with the stranger's cum all over your fingers you begin to rub your clit sliding your fingers in and out of your wet vagina. This very naughty act is exciting me beyond belief as your vagina is now covered in the stranger's cum. You beckon me over to feel my massive boner in your mouth. You then see out of the corner of your eye a different stranger's cock with clean shaven balls appear through the hole. 

You audibly gasp with sexual desire. Holding you close, I can feel your heart pounding with excitement. Your chest and neck redden even more. You look at me and say with a trembling voice "my pussy is so fucking wet." This time you ask for no approval as you move towards the stranger's cock. I lean down and whisper in your ear, "I want to watch you suck this cock." You buckle as if weak in the knees with anticipation. 

The stranger's cock is now semi erect with veins beginning to bulge as your hands gently explore every inch. You slowly, very slowly insert the cock into your mouth as your lips glide over the head and shaft. You feel the head of the cock fill your mouth and press against your wriggling tongue. I watch you slide your mouth down the shaft until it disappears causing your moaning to be muffled. I imagine how this stranger feels as I know how amazing your mouth is. The cock slides into your mouth deeply as his balls press against your chin. You feel the erection growing. As you slowly slide your lips up the shaft you can feel each vein of the stranger's cock pushing against your lips. You swallow every inch back into your mouth as you gasp for air as the stranger's cock presses deep into the back of your throat. As I move behind you at an angle, I watch you as you are completely nude on your knees with one hand squeezing the stranger's balls, the other hand stroking the cock while your head is thrusting back and forth. I am so turned on by your beauty and watching how you suck a cock.

I move closer to the side so I could hold your head with my left hand while I fondle my cock with my right hand. As I hold your head and pull your hair while your mouth slides back and forth on the stranger's cock, you moan and tremble with each movement. With my hand on the back of your neck and my fingers caressing the side of your neck under your jaw, I can feel the cock pressing into your mouth as your throat expands.

You then take the stranger's cock from your mouth and lift it with your hand as you begin licking and sucking his balls intensely one at a time. Your tongue flicks all around each ball as your mouth sucks them in. You hear the stranger moan as your mouth gives intense pleasure. While you continue slurping and sucking the stranger's taut ball sack your right hand is gripping the veiny shaft and your thumb is pressing under the head of the cock just below the hole. As your thumb massages under the head and touches the hole, you feel the moist sticky juice leak out. Your tongue glides up the shaft as more drops of precum escape. As they drip down the head, it reaches your tongue as it moves upward. As you collect the fluid on your tongue, you wrap your lips around the hole of the stranger's cock at the tip. You suck and lick the hole enticing more of the sticky sweetness in your mouth. As you milk the precum with your mouth and swallow, you insert your fingers in your creamy wet pussy.

You beckon me over with your wet fingers and you insert them in my mouth forgetting all about earlier. I'm on my knees right in front of you as you repeatedly move your fingers between my mouth and your wet pussy. As you slowly remove your lips from the stranger's cock, a drop of precum stretches from your bottom lip to the throbbing cock hole staying connected like a spider web. With your fingers in my mouth you pull me closer. Our mouths are almost touching. We are experiencing elevated levels of ecstasy and we think of nothing else but the desire to kiss each other. Our lips slowly move closer to each other until they touch. Our mouths become entangled. We kiss each other so hard I've never seen a look of intense pleasure and passion on your face before.

Your eyes stay locked on mine as our mouths separate. Your lips are trembling as you breathe heavily causing your breasts to move forward and back. Our eyes are locked as you slide your mouth over the stranger's cock. You move my hand to my erection cause you want to watch me stroke my cock while you feel another man's dick throbbing in your mouth. As you watch me stroking, your mouth is sliding back and forth on the side of the strangers cock with your tongue gliding underneath. Your tongue is curling pointing upwards as you press it firmly into the hole at the tip of the stranger's cock. You hear both the stranger and I moan all because of you and how amazing you are.

Then the stranger's cock disappears from the hole and is replaced by his hand, palm side up.

This naughty idea excites you as you stand and straddle the hand with your dripping wet pussy. You grab the railings while facing the wall pressing your breasts and face against the wall as you feel the stranger's fingers dance across your pussy lips and clit. Your ass is trembling and shaking as the stranger's fingers fill your pussy. As the fingers thrust in and out your pussy juice flows. Hearing the audible sound of the stranger's fingers splashing against your beautiful pussy drives me crazy. I move on my knees behind you and bury my face in between your ass cheeks. Your anus is covered with your vaginal fluid. I kiss all around your anus licking your naughty place. You don't stop me...you moan as my tongue probes you. Then, I stand and insert my cock in your warm wet pussy from behind. As I'm thrusting in and out of you, pressing my body into your sexy ass, I'm also kissing your neck and shoulders and sucking hard. The stranger's fingers continue to rub your clit until you moan louder and louder as your whole body trembles and quivers in ecstasy as you cum all over my cock.

You take a deep breath and turn around. Now your ass is pressed against the wall and the stranger's fingers continue to probe inside you and onto your aroused clit. Now, I'm on my knees as my hands caress your sides and my mouth moves in to suck and lick your clit. The fingers are now thrusting into that beautiful pussy again. The stranger's thumb slowly and gently touches around your anus which is wet from your pussy juice. Pressing into your anus, lightly penetrating as I am sucking intensely on your clit. The stranger's fingers are deep inside your pussy as you grind up and down on them. You are so dripping wet his thumb slides easily into your ass. As your anus is tightly wrapped around the stranger's thumb, two of his fingers are filling deep inside your pussy. You continue grinding up and down hard as you scream out in orgasm like never before. You nearly pass out from the intense pleasure as your body is trembling.

You then collapse to the floor on all fours breathing heavily and quivering from excitement. The stranger's fingers are covered in the nectar of your amazing pussy. His hand disappears in the hole and you hear him licking tasting your pussy off his fingers as he moans in enjoyment. Wanting to be naughty you place your right breast into the hole letting your perfect nipple and areola poke out the other side. The stranger gives you what you want as the stranger takes your breast in his mouth and sucks your erect nipple. As you feel the stranger's tongue licking your nipple, you pull me into your left breast to double the pleasure. As both of your breasts are being sucked on you moan and groan fiercely. You are so naughty...you are so sexy...so beautiful. 

You then back away on all fours. You see me staring in the mirror at your breasts as they sway back and forth. You beg for my rock hard cock. As your pussy lips wrap around my erection, you lift your face towards the hole hoping for more cock. The stranger's veiny cock does not disappoint as it is waiting for you. After lifting your face the stranger's ball sack is against your full lips. You open your mouth wide and take both balls into your mouth. As I slide my erection in and out of your pussy I can hear you gurgling the stranger's balls. You then begin sucking and slurping the cock deep into your mouth as I thrust in and out of your pussy, squeezing your ass and spreading your cheeks. As my cock thrusts deep into your pussy so does the stranger's cock deep into your mouth. I'm pulling your hair while your breasts are bouncing wildly as you are fucked intensely in both ends causing you to moan deeply. After several minutes, you can't take it as the pleasure is too much. 

We then change positions where you are kneeling again slurping the stranger's cock and balls aggressively. You then pull my cock closer and you rotate taking each of our cocks in your mouth back and forth. As you do this, you fantasize about having both cocks in your mouth at the same time.

The stranger begins to moan, as the head of his cock begins to throb in your mouth. The veins begin to swell as your lips glide across them. My hands are on your head as the stranger's cock wants to cum but each time you stop so the urge to cum subsides. You continue to repeat this but your intense desire to take the stranger's cum in your mouth is overwhelming. With your lips wrapped around the head of the stranger's cock your tongue pressing and licking underneath with your hand gripping the shaft the cum explodes from the stranger's cock into your mouth and on your tongue. Each time his cock pulsates and throbs, more cum shoots into your mouth. Each time more cum enters your mouth, I hear you moan in pleasure.  He continues filling your mouth with his cum until you let some ooze out dripping down your chin to make room for more. You then take the stranger's cock out of your mouth until the last shots of cum finish on your face dripping down your nose and cheeks.

You then fantasize about kissing me while you have another man's cum on your face and in your mouth. But instead, you immediately insert my throbbing cock in your mouth as more of the stranger's cum drips out. You begin stroking and slurping my cock until it's my turn to explode in your mouth as the thought of how you pleasured the stranger's cock turns me on. We are both moaning as my cum fills your mouth. My cum drips from your mouth down my shaft and balls. After I finish, you lick my balls and shaft and continue sucking until I am ready to explode again. You take my cock from your mouth and let me cum all over your face.

You collapse to the ground exhausted as your mouth and pussy have never been used by two men at the same time like this before. While lying there thinking of your body covered with the cum of three men you see another stranger's cock and balls enter through the hole in the wall. As your body starts to tingle at the sight...you imagine what to do...